Derrick Jaxn Reacts To Derrick Jaxn

Team Owner
Reactions
22,557 189 257
Alleybux
So he's speaking in 3rd person about the man in the video who is also speaking in 3rd person.......about himself?

Heard you. Heard you.
I think it was all a horrible attempt at reverse psychology. He wanted to give an opinion of himself as if he's watching with us from the outside to maybe change our perspective, but nope, this man just needs to hire a publicist to clean up this mess (which is irreparable btw)

Team Owner
Reactions
54,484 216 71
Alleybux
I think Derrick loves the attention. He keeps stretching this scandal out like a typical soap opera. Making videos, comments, and dragging his wife in it.......while more women are coming out as another mistress.

This delusional fool made a "reaction video" to his video. Why is he speaking in 3rd person?!?
7abc9b3a8ccf33d66e19368494a25c1d.jpg

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Michelle Obama wears “Mambacita” sweater, sends her love to Vanessa Bryant
Michelle Obama, much like Pam Bryant, always a class act! MTE. Michelle O is such a classy lady!
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
Now please name the exhaustive current list of bills the Republicans have passed on our behalf. Hell, give me a list of what they’ve even dared...
  • Poll
Loose Puthy Peasant Presents: The Queen Naija Story
Queen is invested in changing her appearance but isn't invested in fixing her own toxicity with regards to her kids mostly CJ, her ex-husband and...
Naomi Campbell has a newborn baby girl.
Wow didn't see that one coming. Congrats to her on her new bundle of joy.
T.I and wife Tiny under investigation in LA for assault
You must be forgetting that the lawyer in Atl have text messages from T.I. lawyer trying to buy them off. Those text messages will be used against...
Asian Celebs LXXVI
Anyway, speaking of BTS and food. Learn how to cook ya mans favorite food.
What is the tea on Shannon Boodram??
By rich kid u mean he, Shannons Sugah Son, correct? Oh wow that's a tongue twister Lmao! That is a tongue twister. No not him I mean other rich...
'I Did a Horrible Thing': Ore. Man Allegedly Killed Sister-in-Law During Fight Over Laundry
An Oregon man is accused of fatally shooting his sister-in-law during what an affidavit states was an "argument over laundry." According to a...
Top Bottom