Quantcast

UPDATE Deshaun Watson Responds to xesual Assault Lawsuit Filed Against Him - More Women Come Forward

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
Every thing about this just died down. Hell even “want to be seen buzbee” is quiet. Is there any new updates that I missed? Last time I heard 10 women went to a hearing.

I think his attorney's press conference and reply has them a little shook and trying to come up with a better strategy. They don't know what other type of evidence he has beyond what he wrote in his reply.

I'm pretty sure him stating the blackmail phone call was recorded blew them away. That part had never been said before.

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
The victims probably just lost most leverage now that the first day of the draft is over. Deshaun no longer has a reason to rush a quick settlement. He will be out for the rest of the year at least.

I think the leverage was lost after the press conference and reply. Especially when he could address each accusation on it's own. The playing field is level now I think.

There were 3 main things that leveled it for me. It was during the press conference:
1) it was after I heard one of his attorney's say that having that certain area massaged is pertinent for his job
2)her mentioning everything was shut down because of Covid so that's why he got them off the internet. (I never thought of that).
3)all the accusations come from after the shut down.

These statements answered the questions I had.

EffYou

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,196 451 602
Alleybux
If it was during Covid, the d!ck sucking girl shoulda kept her mask on lol.

AMG GTS Boss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,595 551 249
Alleybux
I think the leverage was lost after the press conference and reply. Especially when he could address each accusation on it's own. The playing field is level now I think.

There were 3 main things that leveled it for me. It was during the press conference:
1) it was after I heard one of his attorney's say that having that certain area massaged is pertinent for his job
2)her mentioning everything was shut down because of Covid so that's why he got them off the internet. (I never thought of that).
3)all the accusations come from after the shut down.

These statements answered the questions I had.

I do think he is guilty of soliciting/propositioning the women and his attorney has almost admitted as much. He is not squeaky clean and he more than likely sought these women out in order to have xes with them. He is not completely innocent but based on all their stories except two it shows how bad his judgement is.

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
I do think he is guilty of soliciting/propositioning the women and his attorney has almost admitted as much. He is not squeaky clean and he more than likely sought these women out in order to have xes with them. He is not completely innocent but based on all their stories except two it shows how bad his judgement is.

I see.........

I disagree with your statement of his attorney admitting anything of the such, that's not what I heard.

I disagree with your position at this time. If evidence comes that proves otherwise I will change my mind.

idcwabgts5411

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
343 18 76
Alleybux
I see.........

I disagree with your statement of his attorney admitting anything of the such, that's not what I heard.

I disagree with your position at this time. If evidence comes that proves otherwise I will change my mind.
So you're basically saying that he hit up (some of) these women for a massage, one thing led to the next and they ended up having xes?

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
So you're basically saying that he hit up (some of) these women for a massage, one thing led to the next and they ended up having xes?

To my understanding, xes has not been accused, only oral.

I am not basically saying anything.

I am saying that I have not heard or seen any statements from the plaintiffs nor have I seen any videos that would make me convict or condemn Deshaun Watson at this time. I will wait for it to play out in court.

idcwabgts5411

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
343 18 76
Alleybux
To my understanding, xes has not been accused, only oral.

I am not basically saying anything.

I am saying that I have not heard or seen any statements from the plaintiffs nor have I seen any videos that would make me convict or condemn Deshaun Watson at this time. I will wait for it to play out in court.
Don't take the word basically too literally; I used the word to inquire about the general idea of your stance.

Also, oral is xes. Hardin said, “Our first [statement] has always been about consent — that on some occasions some active xesual activity would have taken place. … I’m not going to go into what it is or the nature [of the physical contact] or the numbers or with whom. But I think you can rightfully assume that." Although Hardin won't disclose the type of xes, he did admit that consensual xesual activity occurred (and I don't doubt it).

AMG GTS Boss

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,595 551 249
Alleybux
I see.........

His attorney has conceded that he has had xes with some of these women. As an adult everyone can read between the lines based on the victim statements which is probably why his attorney conceded that. It's a very good limiting strategy concerning guilt.

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
Don't take the word basically too literally; I used the word to inquire about the general idea of your stance.

Also, oral is xes. Hardin said, “Our first [statement] has always been about consent — that on some occasions some active xesual activity would have taken place. … I’m not going to go into what it is or the nature [of the physical contact] or the numbers or with whom. But I think you can rightfully assume that." Although Hardin won't disclose the type of xes, he did admit that consensual xesual activity occurred (and I don't doubt it).

You are correct, oral xes is xes. I should have been clearer with that.

I know what you meant but when I'm speaking on serious topics I don't like to be misquoted or generalized. I like to be specific and clear in my statements and questions, no guess work, sometimes I fall short but that is definitely the aim. Nothing personal.

Yes, I was refering to that statement by his attorney and the fact that I hadn't seen or heard of him being accused of xesual intercourse. If he has been then I stand corrected and in either case my previous statement still stands.

Cherokee

AniYanWiya
Reaction score
Reactions
12,676 125 69
Alleybux
His attorney has conceded that he has had xes with some of these women. As an adult everyone can read between the lines based on the victim statements which is probably why his attorney conceded that. It's a very good limiting strategy concerning guilt.

Or........

He could have conceded that he had xesual activity with some of them because it is the truth.