Quantcast

Desus & Mero are back! New Podcast: Bodega Boys

SunsetMood

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,527 3,036 825
Alleybux
the way mero tried to air out desus really put a bad taste in my mouth and makes me not wanna consume any of his content. Even if any of it was true, it was classless and unfair since desus isn’t in the streets talking about it like that.

it really feels like our parents divorced and one parent is talking sh!t about the other one to us, only this is in the press.

Weirdly I always knew it would end up just like this. I knew Mero would be the problem when they eventually broke up.

Bokeem Dietl

No. 81- Habitual Line Stepper (Ret.)
Reaction score
Reactions
283,307 7,518 6,202
Alleybux
Like @Terrorista said, Mero always has a new excuse every time he's asked about why they broke up. He's clearly trying to shift blame from the fact that it's his fault they broke up bc of him being disloyal to Desus. It's Victor's fault also but Mero is more to blame for siding with him!

I like that Desus hasn't said a word, he's just letting Mero bury himself in lies.
I haven’t heard all of the versions. How was Mero disloyal?

DoWop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,816 1,295 501
Alleybux
I was always more of a fan of Mero so I'm rocking with him no matter what. I skip those parts ab the breakup bc I simply DC that much. I will say tho.. Mero is hurt and it shows. I honestly don't think Desus valued him the same as in friendship or colleague wise. It is what it is tho. He's gotta keep it pushing like them checks.

Terrorista

scratchin and survivin
Reaction score
Reactions
102,383 4,675 222
Alleybux
I was always more of a fan of Mero so I'm rocking with him no matter what. I skip those parts ab the breakup bc I simply DC that much. I will say tho.. Mero is hurt and it shows. I honestly don't think Desus valued him the same as in friendship or colleague wise. It is what it is tho. He's gotta keep it pushing like them checks.
i do think Mero is hurt and maybe him being messy is a cry for help.

I think Desus is hurt too though.

I think mero chose victor over desus in the end. And maybe mero feels a way about having been put in that position, because it sucks.

AC SLTR

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
148 26 21
Alleybux
yeah this irks me

know what im saying after every sentence is making me feel like I'm losing brain cells
Yup, what’s up with him saying this so often? Is it a newly adopted quirk or would they edit it out from Bodega Boys?

Cara_Mia

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,923 123 42
Alleybux
such a sweet story… RIP to Mista Sherley…

I wonder if Mero will reach out? BS aside, this is a significant life event...

If anybody watched the Little Brother documentary, it broke my heart to learn Phonte never reached out when Pooh got sick.. thankfully they had another chance to reconnect later, but still, life is short…

DoWop

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,816 1,295 501
Alleybux
such a sweet story… RIP to Mista Sherley…

I wonder if Mero will reach out? BS aside, this is a significant life event...

If anybody watched the Little Brother documentary, it broke my heart to learn Phonte never reached out when Pooh got sick.. thankfully they had another chance to reconnect later, but still, life is short…
Meh, I don't think he should. They weren't true friends, just coworkers. I certainly wouldn't want to hear from him if I were Desus.

I personally wouldn't all of a sudden reach out to someone I haven't talked to bc their loved one passed. Especially after I've been talking trash about them. Sad but life goes on.