Quantcast

DIANA ROSS REALLY experienced THE FORCE???

DontUknowIamDA1

Sweet Like Candy!
Reaction score
Reactions
207,797 22,446 2,543
Alleybux
I thought they were just FRIENDS!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

She GOT some of THIS D~~~~???? ----->
:oops::oops::oops::oops:
LimpingAgedJapanesebeetle-max-1mb.gif
the_wiz_natural.gif

Oh-Michael-you-turn-me-on-so-much-michael-jacksons-gold-pants-24069211-270-452.gif

tenor.gif

tumblr_oo11q3Odz91r1ult6o1_400.gifv

missmary

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,637 334 32
Alleybux
I always have thought they done did thangs together.

May the force be with Miss Ross.

Tina Stardust

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
140,567 7,156 2,770
Alleybux
Please stop it with this. She met MJ when he was just a little boy with the Jackson 5. They had no xesual involvement. While MJ may have had a little crush on her when he was in his upper teens, early twenties, it was just an innocent crush. They loved each other as friends/family. Did you know Diana Ross was in his will to take care of his children at his death? They both respected and loved each other as two loving souls, not lovers.

I'm sure she was devastated by his passing. I wish MJ would've kept positive, grounded people like her in his life. He surrounded himself with "yes" men and that's why he met a tragic end. It's so sad.

I've always hoped one day she would speak on the passing of MJ, because they genuinely loved each other.

Last edited:

saucyqueen

The glamorous, beauty queen
Reaction score
Reactions
2,799 145 69
Alleybux
Yuck smh . She was never entitled to feel that magic dick bc it never belonged to her :nah . Tbh I don’t think they’ve done anything but if they did, it’s a damn shame. God bless papi’s fragile heart bc he always did knew how to pick em . She wasn’t the type of b!tch to be playing wifey to him no way. She’s an old, lady of the night & it’s better for her to play the role she was good at.

Edit; He was too pure to fµck w/ a b!tch who half the industry already had . In this case, not all older pussy is the best just bc it’s experienced & has 100 miles on it :sick:

Last edited:

Makeupmuva

Pretty Rich B*tch That's Easily Triggered
Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
Sorry i could never get with these, if she had xes with Michael she is a p*do and she groomed him from when she was young. I think mike idolized her and loved her but i believe it was mainly due to not being around enough young and different women his age or being able to date them with freedom like he would’ve as a “regular” young man.

Mikky Dee

~Angel in Disguise~
Reaction score
Reactions
33,051 867 841
Alleybux
Yuck smh . She was never entitled to feel that magic dick bc it never belonged to her :nah . Tbh I don’t think they’ve done anything but if they did, it’s a damn shame. God bless papi’s fragile heart bc he always did knew how to pick em . She wasn’t the type of b!tch to be playing wifey to him no way. She’s an old, lady of the night & it’s better for her to play the role she was good at.

Damn, hun....tell us how you REALLY feel! LOLOL.

I am here for it, tho.

Bob Bigboy

LSAs favorite boytoy
Reaction score
Reactions
5,159 1,025 1,579
Alleybux
Please stop it with this. She met MJ when he was just a little boy with the Jackson 5. They had no xesual involvement. While MJ may have had a little crush on her when he was in his upper teens, early twenties, it was just an innocent crush. They loved each other as friends/family. Did you know Diana Ross was in his will to take care of his children at his death? They both respected and loved each other as two loving souls, not lovers.

I'm sure she was devastated by his passing. I wish MJ would've kept positive, grounded people like her in his life. He surrounded himself with "yes" men and that's why he met a tragic end. It's so sad.

I've always hoped one day she would speak on the passing of MJ, because they genuinely loved each other.

How do you know? You don’t know that that they didn’t anymore than any of us know that they did.

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux

(eta): LONG POST WARNING!

MIXED FEELINGS ABOUT IT:

I feel that this was well said and I agree with this at my core, just bc of being of a very ole skool frame of mind and all, watching the whole thing unfold, including that time he let us know she was his mother/lover/friend..was it 1980/81?

howsomever ...

for me, at the time, after spending the 60s and 70s singing DR songs w/ friends and enjoying the J5 when I first saw them in 1970 (heard the songs on the radio b4 I ever saw them on tv) and keeping up with all things Motown in it's hayday, I remember trying to understand why it seemed so 'random' is how it 'landed' for me inside when I first read the 'lover' part

it landed as being an experience he may have had that had given him such a random context to put her in, as, ''lover'', then my second mind told me it was a just a huge crush due to lack of exposure to girls his age, his hormones would be very responsive at the stages he was in during that stage when they were working together on The Wiz ...and he looked up to her for obvious reasons.

but with Mz Ross, I get that nagging feeling that Mz Aries who likes her alcohol, and who hawled off and made Arsenio kiss her on national tv in front of her husband and his collegues, was capable of just about anything with MJ at least once?

If
that is as it seems to many of us (me to a lesser degree than some) it is understandable how she would have an extra- ordinary place in his heart.

Do you think this is reasonable?

Do You think that perhaps that, what may have been a "drunken oopsie" fpr her may have redefined her as, "lover'' for him? It seemed like a very painful crush.

Not only did he "idealize" her due to her awesome energy, also, she was very ideal for him in many ways. They had a similar energy and shared many of the same things in common such as spending a whole life between a recording studio and a stage singing every kind of song in the world, for the world.

I agree with those who say he seemed extra emotionally invested when he was sitting at that awards show in the black suit. I wish I could remember which show it was? He was sitting there looking so devastated he couldn't even pretend that beautiful smile of his. He looked so sad. I get the feeling she broke his heart without trying.

sorry to say, fast, fiery Aries women have a way of being so self concerned that they don't realize sometimes the long lasting effects on other ppl and I think our sensitive Virgo Pisces moon felt differently than she. But the good news I saw in his astrology chart is that his South Node is Aries (baseline default way of being is your South Node aiming toward the opposite sign fullfilment). So ... he's ok at the end of the day. He moves on pretty quickly.

I hope everyone who thinks they were a couple do also realize they were very dear friends from waaaay back, not only way back in time, but way back in the evolvement of their very damanding, iconic, intertwined careers and that Michael was a baby in her eyes from the first impression and probably to the last.

*in the whispery voice of Diana Ross:

that don't mean nothn dindnt ever happen

But if something did, Diana experienced from the POV of a mature woman (and Aries) "that was fun" and move on not having it to ''redefine'' the relationship.

Her aggressive nature is a divinely masculine energy (fire) and MJ's layed back receptive energy is more divinely feminine (water) although the super high testosterone contact you get can knock a person out. I believe he's quite alpha. sry, I digress.

Of course when they were together it was a chance to be together just the two of them, mixing it up, holding hands and kissing for the cameras and all.

I also hope everyone does realize that after ppl turn a certain age in life, the woman being much older than the man is not such a big "issue" and no longer holds its place as a taboo against societal acceptance.

If bold ass DR wanted to be with Michael, queen diva would have rocked it. If she had met him AS adults that might have been easier, sooner or at all.

If a man is 46 and a woman is 64 in as good a condition as she is in, she'd be with him bc the way a woman originally defines a relationship has the strongest power, particularly the mother/son adult/child dynamic. That one is hard to overcome, but I always said that (in my fantasy) they probably did end up together in the end and its just the world's best kept secret.

But if a woman defined herself as "mother" in any way, she likely cannot possibly see herself with that man in that way due to the way she truly "sees" him (as a son), and that seems to be the case with Diana Ross imho....

maybe lol

The thing that perplexes me the most is why Diana didn't really seem to be there for Michael in that, "reach out I'll be there" sort of way.

Where was her, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" kind of love for Michael since she was very powerful to actually be able to HELP him, practically speaking, in countless ways it seems to me.

Maybe she was and that also is the world's greatest secret. If so it was well kept indeed.

I just really wanted to see her "love" HELP him and I did not, except when she defends his honor in the press as well she should.

So she found out that Michael isn't "gay" for sure. That was helpful for her to say, I guess. As someone said, just put anybody's wife in his presence. They can tell you that. Angie Bofill can tell you that. We already know they are close. Surely she didn't offer up anything new with that statement, except how she wanted ppl to conclude it imho.

Maybe he didn't reach out for whatever reason, maybe pride but still ... she loving him so long and true, I'd think she'd had to have been desperately wanting to advise him ALL HIS LIFE along his entire journey so that his family and career life would be balanced like hers.

Taking him "under her wing"? Teach him how to understand how to deal with music industry schyksters?

Somebody please tell me - - WHY didn't she?

Michael was known as being a sponge, always ready to soak up wisdom from the greats. Surely he would have done many things she suggested.

I never understood that and probably never will.

He left his children to her in the will barring Katherine imho simply because Michael knew that Diana was an excellent mother who would continue their standard of living they were accustomed in terms of keeping them in the same direction he had them in, and would encourage and guide them carefully in show business were they to choose it, as Diana would be in the position Katherine is in to her children.

No other reason. jmho

ETA: I find it interesting that Ms Kate couldn't seem to stand her at all.

There has to be a good reason for that, bc as I understand it Ms Kate loves everyone just like Michael.

Any theory?

Last edited:

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
I feel that this was well said and I agree with this at my core, just bc of being of a very ole skool frame of mind and all, watching the whole thing unfold, including that time he let us know she was his mother/lover/friend..was it 1980/81?

howsomever ...

for me, at the time, after spending the 60s and 70s singing DR songs w/ friends and enjoying the J5 when I first saw them in 1970 (heard the songs on the radio b4 I ever saw them on tv) and keeping up with all things Motown in it's hayday, I remember trying to understand why it seemed so 'random' is how it 'landed' for me inside when I first read the 'lover' part

it landed as being an experience he may have had that had given him such a random context to put her in, as, ''lover'', then my second mind told me it was a just a huge crush due to lack of exposure to girls his age, his hormones would be very responsive at the stages he was in during that stage when they were working together on The Wiz ...and he looked up to her for obvious reasons.

but with Mz Ross, I get that nagging feeling that Mz Aries who likes her alcohol, and who hawled off and made Arsenio kiss her on national tv in front of her husband and his collegues, was capable of just about anything with MJ at least once?

If
that is as it seems to many of us (me to a lesser degree than some) it is understandable how she would have an extra- ordinary place in his heart.

Do you think this is reasonable?

Do You think that perhaps that, what may have been a "drunken oopsie" fpr her may have redefined her as, "lover'' for him? It seemed like a very painful crush.

Not only did he "idealize" her due to her awesome energy, also, she was very ideal for him in many ways. They had a similar energy and shared many of the same things in common such as spending a whole life between a recording studio and a stage singing every kind of song in the world, for the world.

I agree with those who say he seemed extra emotionally invested when he was sitting at that awards show in the black suit. I wish I could remember which show it was? He was sitting there looking so devastated he couldn't even pretend that beautiful smile of his. He looked so sad. I get the feeling she broke his heart without trying.

sorry to say, fast, fiery Aries women have a way of being so self concerned that they don't realize sometimes the long lasting effects on other ppl and I think our sensitive Virgo Pisces moon felt differently than she. But the good news I saw in his astrology chart is that his South Node is Aries (baseline default way of being is your South Node aiming toward the opposite sign fullfilment). So ... he's ok at the end of the day. He moves on pretty quickly.

I hope everyone who thinks they were a couple do also realize they were very dear friends from waaaay back, not only way back in time, but way back in the evolvement of their very damanding, iconic, intertwined careers and that Michael was a baby in her eyes from the first impression and probably to the last.

*in the whispery voice of Diana Ross:

that don't mean nothn dindnt ever happen

But if something did, Diana experienced from the POV of a mature woman (and Aries) "that was fun" and move on not having it to ''redefine'' the relationship.

Her aggressive nature is a divinely masculine energy (fire) and MJ's layed back receptive energy is more divinely feminine (water) although the super high testosterone contact you get can knock a person out. I believe he's quite alpha. sry, I digress.

Of course when they were together it was a chance to be together just the two of them, mixing it up, holding hands and kissing for the cameras and all.

I also hope everyone does realize that after ppl turn a certain age in life, the woman being much older than the man is not such a big "issue" and no longer holds its place as a taboo against societal acceptance.

If bold ass DR wanted to be with Michael, queen diva would have rocked it. If she had met him AS adults that might have been easier, sooner or at all.

If a man is 46 and a woman is 64 in as good a condition as she is in, she'd be with him bc the way a woman originally defines a relationship has the strongest power, particularly the mother/son adult/child dynamic. That one is hard to overcome, but I always said that (in my fantasy) they probably did end up together in the end and its just the world's best kept secret.

But if a woman defined herself as "mother" in any way, she likely cannot possibly see herself with that man in that way due to the way she truly "sees" him (as a son), and that seems to be the case with Diana Ross imho....

maybe lol

The thing that perplexes me the most is why Diana didn't really seem to be there for Michael in that, "reach out I'll be there" sort of way.

Where was her, "Ain't No Mountain High Enough" kind of love for Michael since she was very powerful to actually be able to HELP him, practically speaking, in countless ways it seems to me.

Maybe she was and that also is the world's greatest secret. If so it was well kept indeed.

I just really wanted to see her "love" HELP him and I did not, except when she defends his honor in the press as well she should.

So she found out that Michael isn't "gay" for sure. That was helpful for her to say, I guess. As someone said, just put anybody's wife in his presence. They can tell you that. Angie Bofill can tell you that. We already know they are close. Surely she didn't offer up anything new with that statement, except how she wanted ppl to conclude it imho.

Maybe he didn't reach out for whatever reason, maybe pride but still ... she loving him so long and true, I'd think she'd had to have been desperately wanting to advise him ALL HIS LIFE along his entire journey so that his family and career life would be balanced like hers.

Taking him "under her wing"? Teach him how to understand how to deal with music industry schyksters?

Somebody please tell me - - WHY didn't she?

Michael was known as being a sponge, always ready to soak up wisdom from the greats. Surely he would have done many things she suggested.

I never understood that and probably never will.

He left his children to her in the will barring Katherine imho simply because Michael knew that Diana was an excellent mother who would continue their standard of living they were accustomed in terms of keeping them in the same direction he had them in, and would encourage and guide them carefully in show business were they to choose it, as Diana would be in the position Katherine is in to her children.

No other reason. jmho

ETA: I find it interesting that Ms Kate couldn't seem to stand her at all.

There has to be a good reason for that, bc as I understand it Ms Kate loves everyone just like Michael.

Any theory?

lots of mental gymnastics in this post. I cant even tackle it because you mentioned many theories that is all just hypothetical folly, just really grasping at straws. Drunken whoopsie? Really??

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
lots of mental gymnastics in this post. I cant even tackle it because you mentioned many theories that is all just hypothetical folly, just really grasping at straws. Drunken whoopsie? Really??

You may be right about too much hypothetical but a 'hypothesis' is 'an educated guess'. This 'guess' is based on data presented to us through time.

Out of all that text you accuse me of 'grasping at straws' without explaining why. Do you even know what that expression means?

Also, clutch at straws. Make a desperate attempt at saving oneself. For example, He had lost the argument, but he kept grasping at straws, naming numerous previous cases that had little to do with this one. This metaphoric expression alludes to a drowning person trying to save himself by grabbing at flimsy reeds. First recorded in 1534, the term was used figuratively by the late 1600s.

Are you saying the post was too all over the place to make sense?

Or

Are you saying you think its unrealistic to think something happened in a 'spirits' inspired moment?

Are you saying Mz Ross is incapable according to your observations?

I don't intend to be speculating just to be speculating.

Just trying to put together all the things presented over the decades.

Why do you say, "grasping at straws"? lol why would I need to do that???

What do you mean? Are you calling - Implausible? Unrealistic?

You've never heard of a "drunken woopsie"?

You're saying its 'improbable' because.....................?

Y'all can groan away idc, a groan is a 'sound' lol just so you know. Some intelligence would be nice.

Last edited:

Makeupmuva

Reaction score
Reactions
76,832 4,113 1,066
Alleybux
You may be right about too much hypothetical but a 'hypothesis' is 'an educated guess'. This 'guess' is based on data presented to us through time.

Out of all that text you accuse me of 'grasping at straws' without explaining why. Do you even know what that expression means?

Are you saying the post was too all over the place to make sense?

Or

Are you saying you think its unrealistic to think something happened in a 'spirits' inspired moment?

Are you saying Mz Ross is incapable according to your observations?

I don't intend to be speculating just to be speculating.

Just trying to put together all the things presented over the decades.

Why do you say, "grasping at straws"? lol why would I need to do that???

What do you mean? Are you calling - Implausible? Unrealistic?

You've never heard of a "drunken woopsie"?

You're saying its 'improbable' because.....................?

Y'all can groan away idc, a groan is a 'sound' lol just so you know. Some intelligence would be nice.

the “druken whoopsie” along with your other theories is you grasping at straws trying to surmise that michael and diana had xes when there is NO evidence that suggest that. Besides Michael calling her his “lover” there is nothing else, so you are reaching. Besides is a “drunken whoopsie” something you would want for michael? Do you know what is like to be around a drunk person or an “alcoholic” its not attractive, sexy or romantic. Lets at least give MJ & Diana some respect and allude that they had some type of explicit love affair (which in my opinion is equally ridiculous)

instead of calling it like it is and looking at facts you are just pulling things out of your ass to be frank.

We know michael had a crush on her, he proposed to her, called her his mother and lover in the same sentence, said the relationship was all in his head

We know Diana had multiple relationships with alot of men in her age bracket, been married and had kids. She is in michael’s will to take care of their kids. That’s it. Can we stop this fantasy. It’s not even sexy.

also i did a reading on michael and diana’s chart in the ladies of his life thread since you’re interested in astrology you should read it.

mauve1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,086 87 24
Alleybux
the “druken whoopsie” along with your other theories is you grasping at straws trying to surmise that michael and diana had xes when there is NO evidence that suggest that.

First and foremost keep in mind that AFTER I agreed with the previous poster that they only were professional friends, I proceeded to go over a MIX of possibilities bc people are trying to figure out what was rilly going on BASED on what HE said and a few other things (them disappearing during the taping of the Wiz and being late and whatever else).

You picked on two points for some reason.

Idk what kind of 'evidence' would you expect to see in a case like that? lol her falling over drunk in public? lol geeez humping him on the ground? NO DISRESPECT

Besides Michael calling her his “lover” there is nothing else,

Michael CALLED her his lover??? ohhhhhh and you need "something else" in order to justify examining this topic lol OK.

The question was WHY did he do that.

So you need 'evidence'. lol LIKE WHAT?

so you are reaching.
YOU just said that Michael CALLED her his LOVER and I'M reaching lol

Besides is a “drunken whoopsie” something you would want for michael?
What does what I WOULD WANT for Michael have to do with anything??? HE said she was HIS lover for goodness sakes...geeez

SHE is the one who drinks alcohol as we all know and I used the Arsenio example as to what she COULD be capable of in PRIVATE since she was so BRAZEN IN PUBLIC

Not to mention DISRESPECTFUL to Arsenio (although he didn't complain lol) did she ask him if he had a g/f??? AND to her husband and most of all she disrespected her SELF and again, I am a lifelong FAN of hers and feel no need to pretend to respect ALL of her actions. And I'm certainly not going to pretend that I would put anything related to those two things past her where MJ is concerned. He was YOUNG, she did date a younger man btw, can't recall if it was Simmons or who...but no ...

Do you know what is like to be around a drunk person or an “alcoholic” its not attractive, sexy or romantic.
What on earth does that have to do with it? Being 'around' an alcoholic is not the issue here.

Its not necessary to be dramatic or triggered here. Sometimes a person has a little too much to drink and things get out of hand, and the next day it is REGRETTED - that's what OOOOPSIE means and that's WHY you would never see 'evidence' of it. Because that's the way ADULTS handle that sort of thing. They let it go.

Lets at least give MJ & Diana some respect and allude that they had some type of explicit love affair (which in my opinion is equally ridiculous)

You can pretend this is about respect or that its disrespectful of me to think that bc we love MJ if you want to, it doesn't make it true

nor does it make 'respect' relevant here at all. You see from my avi that I"m a fan of BOTH of them but since you brought up respect....NO I DO NOT RESPECT ROSS SO MUCH TO SUSPECT THAT SHE IS INCAPABLE OF BEING WILD AND OUT OF CONTROL AT TIMES.

instead of calling it like it is and looking at facts you are just pulling things out of your ass to be frank.
You didn't use that unecessary terminology to be frank, you used it to be RUDE. You have NO evidence to support "calling it like it is" except what you see on album covers and in the press releases...so nevermind all this.

I really don't know what you're on about but I'm quite sure that it was nice of you to write all this anyway.

We know michael had a crush on her, he proposed to her, called her his mother and lover in the same sentence, said the relationship was all in his head
He said THE RELATIONSHIP was all in his head. That does not address the thread title. You DO realize there are more than one way that things can unfold? We are talking the past - 1978/9 for goodness sakes.

We know Diana had multiple relationships with alot of men in her age bracket, been married and had kids.
What we KNOW is exactly why this thead is here -to TRY and unravel what we DON'T KNOW. I thought you knew that.

She is in michael’s will to take care of their kids. That’s it.
I did mention that.

Can we stop this fantasy. It’s not even sexy.
When you say, "WE'' yes YOU can stop this fantasy that everything you see on tv or read in a magazine is actual, factual.

As for this thread, why are you in it?

You DO realize this thread is called,
DIANA ROSS REALLY experienced THE FORCE???

So how did you stumble your way in here?
And WHY

I really would like to know the story behind that.

You didn't bother with the more important questions. Why she didn't seem to HELP Michael throughout life.

Why Katherine seemed to be unhappy with her.

also i did a reading on michael and diana’s chart in the ladies of his life thread since you’re interested in astrology you should read it.
I already had seen it a while back. I don't recall anything relevant to this topic. If you care to point something out please do, or post a link.

Last edited:

candiallie

The Leader of the Black Intelligence Committee
Reaction score
Reactions
243 4
Alleybux

Edit; He was too pure to fµck w/ a b!tch who half the industry already had . In this case, not all older pussy is the best just bc it’s experienced & has 100 miles on it :sick:

This is the type of talk that makes me look both ways before I cross the road

crystal812

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Michael wrote Dirty Diana and Remember the Time about Diana.

Just based on that alone I think they definitely had xes IMO

Blackcat90

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,473 101 134
Alleybux
She was older and used his innocence. It's not that hard to understand.
He fell in love, she married a yt billionaire. End of story.