Dicaprio's GF Camila Morrone serves body on a walk

Reactions
5,296 135 41
Alleybux
Camila, 23, and her mother Lucila, 45, took...a walk.
42003720-9492773-Could_be_sisters_Over_the_weekend_Camila_23_and_her_actress_moth-a-40_1618947675897.jpg

42003716-0-image-a-10_1618946214901.jpg

42003714-0-image-a-11_1618946220758.jpg

Another day
20210421_072038.jpg

Her shape is actually nice.
Source

Reactions
342 14 5
Alleybux
thought her mom was caitlyn jenner at first glance. she's her mother's twin. same height, same hair. nice dress, nice bod

edit: she has a nice shape for a yt woman (i looked again and remembered i see bodies like hers everyday)

Last edited:
Reactions
6,052 52 17
Alleybux
Leo is going to be 47 this year. Can't believe he is almost 50. I really believe Leo is stifled maturity wise. He reminds me of Jack Nicholson and he is starting to resemble him too. His girlfriend is not attractive in my opinion.

The Culture

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Bill Gates Was Reportedly Granted Getaways With Ex During Marriage
Equally yoked look wise tbh So is this another Prince Charles and Camilla thing? Great looking wife but prefers a woman with a beat up face?
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
im a first time rhony watcher. i must say im hooked. lovin miss williams!. watched a few past episodes and im diggin sonja too. but imma give her...
Marlon Wayans wants to show off his dad body too.
I hate that I'm finding him hella attractive there. In fact, his leanness (which a few times bordered on crackhead lean) was what turned me off...
What occupation/career would make you reject a man right away and why?
No starving Artists No promoters Entertainment industry And NO hard manual labor jobs. I want a man who won't have to claim any occupational...
The "Unbecoming Your Parents" Progressive commercials need to be a real show
I had to show my husband- the plumber working under the sink and the guy hands him a wrench, then Dr. Rick says “He works for you” This is my...
President Cornpop Sure Likes To Get Handsy With Little Kids — VIDEO
Let’s not forget his own daughter, Ashley, wrote that she had an unhealthy relationship with sex, and about the “probably not appropriate” showers...
The Cambridge’s are starting a YouTube channel
Full queen-to-be makeup routine (from Kate) I'll tune in if William serenades us her with during the tutorial.
I’m tired of the “but white people” excuse
We all know that is a problem but how does that stop us from taking personal responsibility for our lives? We have all the resources to do better...
  • Poll
Stevie Wonder Innervisions tracklist poll!
Don't You Worry bout A Thing feels so good straight to the heart and soul
Top Bottom