Quantcast

Did the “sisters” hire the twins?

BrownSinnedBeauty

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,593 682 49
Alleybux
Not sure if this was posted but I just caught up on BBW. I thought it was weird how the twins turnt up on OG so quick. Do you think Evelyn and her crew sought them out to befriend Jackie so they could get on the show and accuse OG of trying to get dirt on Feby? Or do you think OG really tried to invite her to the reunion?

ETA: I did think it was weird that Evelyn and Shaunie left after the argument between the twins and OG. It felt like their work was done now they could go home.

Last edited:

TheDangerous

ASweetSoul Trying ToClimbTheLadder
Reaction score
Reactions
15,838 867 885
Alleybux
I thought that you were asking about The Kardashians and the Twins.

The Throne

Black.women.are.top.tier
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
314,753 1,985 406
Alleybux
Not sure if this was posted but I just caught up on BBW. I thought it was weird how the twins turnt up on OG so quick. Do you think Evelyn and her crew sought them out to befriend Jackie so they could get on the show and accuse OG of trying to get dirt on Feby? Or do you think OG really tried to invite her to the reunion?

ETA: I did think it was weird that Evelyn and Shaunie left after the argument between the twins and OG. It felt like their work was done now they could go home.
Did you listen to OG leak of the actual conversation? At the end Evelyn calls Jackie concerned. I absolutely believe Evelyn was behind the twins or at least encouraged drama. The sisters were out of line and verbally reprimanded by production.