Quantcast

Different Phenotypes In Africa Diaspora

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
You seem to believe everything put out as science. There are numerous sources and articles against your opinions. Most of the stuff isn't even written by black Africans. It all depends on what you want to believe .
I personally take the word of black anthropologists and actual black Africans over the rest.

TIME magazine article stating Race is Real.
It doesn't mean we aren't all humans but race exists.

"Analysis of genomes from around the world establishes that there is a biological basis for race, despite the official statements to the contrary of leading social science organizations"

Article link

Woll.
And what am I supposed to believe? In the Bible? The Y-R1b DNA is an Eurasian DNA. It is a DNA that has returned to Africa.
It is in the DNA of chadic people from
Cameroon.

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,238 8,764 8,258
Alleybux
You stated AAs- bigger eyes, more 'brown skin' than actual dark skin people.

Lol, African Americans are just as dark skinned as other black diasporans. The only difference is the other black groups live in year round hotter temperatures and many blacks dont travel and dont realize that all blacks groups have the same skin tone variety distribution naturally and because of slavery both. This is not just African Americans .

Haitians have lots of variety in looks
Haitian models. Link 20 of the Most Stunningly Beautiful Black Women of Haitian Descent
View attachment 733496
View attachment 733497
View attachment 733498
View attachment 733513
View attachment 733515

Haitian Male Model Onald Germain.
View attachment 733504
Haitian
View attachment 733511

Lol that pic above is inaccurate. I live in America and I've traveled all over the world. I dont agree that African Americans are browner than other blacks. That's inaccurate . It's the same skin tone distribution as the other blacks around the world. Trust me , no thirst, I'm stating facts.I dont know why some African Americans believe this. It's the media and not traveling.

It also depends where you live in America as well. The American South has very very dark black people and the North has more blacks like your picture. It varies.

Typical pic of , African Americans . Just as black (not brown) as other diasporans
View attachment 733563
Spellman College pic African Americans
View attachment 733571

Well known African American Football players,below Plaxico Buress and Clinton Portis are undistinguisable from some Africans
View attachment 733588
Clinton Portis African American
View attachment 733590
African Americans
View attachment 733591
Mississipi African Americans
View attachment 733593
View attachment 733596
Group of African American children during Freedom Summer, Mississippi, 1964 United States
Not tou getting a picture from the 1960s and than getting updated pictures of Africans and Carribeans. My goodness.
By the way, I never saw this pic with Trump and South Florida Haitians
View attachment 746230
Trump meets with the Haitian community in South Florida | South Florida News | miamitimesonline.com
Trump meets with the Haitian community in South Florida

Many public celebrity people that everyone thinks are just African Americans are actually of Afro Carribean descent such as

1. Alicia Keys , Jamaican dad
View attachment 746237

2. Steph Currys Wife- Jamaican mom
View attachment 746244

3. Newscaster Maureen Bunyan - Guyanese parents
View attachment 746249

4. Blake Griffins dad is Haitian
View attachment 746277

5. Singer Usher is Haitian
View attachment 746281

6. Singer Rhianna - parents Barbados dad and Guyanese mom
View attachment 746288
How you gone say American celebrities but than show Ayeaha Curry who's Canadian and then Rihanna who's literally Carribean. Don't nobody think those two are African American. Just for that nothing else you said in this thread should've been taken serious. What's up with Carribeans trying to claim AA celebrities as their own?
I would say African American actress Gabrielle Union has the average skin tone of all blacks in the Americas. All the ancestors of slaves. Of course some are lighter and some are darker. But the majority of blacks fall within her skin tone.
Gabriel Union typical black woman look
View attachment 746918
All of these black women below fall into the average skin tone of blacks in the Americas
African American Kelly Rowland also has a typical black woman look
View attachment 746938
And Toni Braxton too, typical black woman look
View attachment 747812
View attachment 747813
Also African American singer Lauren Hill, typical
View attachment 747879
View attachment 747885
Also actress Kerri Washington, her mom is Afro Jamaican and her dad is African American , typical black woman look
View attachment 747834
So you just proved their point that majority if AA's are brown skin and not darkskin.
You do know what average means? Right?
He literally proved y'all point without even trying to. The simple fact that he used Ayesha Curry and Rihanna as an example of AA people... Hahahaha
Yes the deep south in America has very dark African Americans. Intense heat is also a factor as in Africa and the Carribean where it gets to 100 degrees. When I lived in South Florida I was at least one to two shades darker than I am now.

Most of the lighter skinned African Americans live in the North East where its cold.

Tika Sumpter African American actress however is from the North East New York
View attachment 766518 View attachment 766519
View attachment 766517
Dude I live in the deep south and let me tell you that majority of the peole down here is brown to dark brown. Darkskin is not common. I'm so tired of you mofos who probably only been to Atlanta trying to pretend you touched every area of the deep south because you didn't. Hell you probably lying about coming down here to the deep south. The people you seen in the south how do you know they were AA's? Are people walking around with name tags on them? Its amazing how you aren't even part of the ethnic group but trying to tell us what we see. You pick lightskin and brown skin Carribeans and Africans but scraped to the bottom of the barrel of 1964 for AA pictures.
Living in America and being from the Carribean ive found that many African Americans have an incorrect view of the African diaspora. I believe its from the media and lack of travel.

For example, many African Americans assume all black English speaking Carribeans are dark skinned or look vastly different to African Americans which is not true . Dark is beautiful but theyre just as many skin tones shades among Afro Carribeans and the same looks. They all came on the same slave ship from West Africa just like African Americans.

There is a huge variation in skin tone all over the Afro descended Carribean people just like in America from light to dark. The dna percentages are similar to African Americans in the Carribean where the average is 80 percent subsaharan African.

This huge variation of skin tone continues in Africa. All over Africa.

Everywhere there is black African peoples huge variations of ski tone, hair texture exist.

The Carribean just like America had slavery. Diverse African phenotypes and slavery admixture and rape so people look different too.

ENGLISH SPEAKING CARRIBEAN
Afro Jamaican Carribean dna tests

View attachment 2513543
View attachment 2513544
View attachment 2513560

View attachment 2513562

View attachment 2513564
Isn't that something. You all through this thread being ignorant and divisive for no reason. Y'all love throwing out that I've traveled like going to Atlanta is enough to make an assumption. Majority of AA's are brown skin whether its leaning on light brown or dark brown... You can Google Carribean people and guess which color comes up darksin. Yall need to stop with this projection & just accept the fact that majority of yall are darkskin..

Last edited:

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Youre either white man pretending to be 100 percent West African, or an uncle Tom confused Troll. What you posted "muh whyte manez liez" is typical white racist lingo used against blacks who know thier history. Its just like the" when we was kangz" taunts racist use. Historically as you should know the white man has lied to take colonial control of Africa.

I find it strange that you haven't used any black scholars or articles in your posts.

Everything I post is related to this topic. The article stated that the large Eurasian back migration into alot of Africa was an error a lie. If true it was only a very small section of Africa over 3000yrs ago. Why is it relevant now????

I'm posting actual facts and articles. You claim to be West African 100 percent but you're posting white biased anthropology articles. And arguing white science theories about Africa. Your mind has been COLONIZED. Youre the perfect robot.

Why dont you post anything from black scholars???

And YES most horn Africans are NOT admixed or very very little. Check out these horner African dna tests. Again just because other Blacks don't share your particular Black phenotype, doesnt mean they're admixed. Black Africans are very diverse in looks, hair and skin tones.

East African Horner DNA tests

Somalian 98.3 percent subsaharan black African dna.

View attachment 2535301

Ethiopian 96.3 percent subsaharan black African

Somalian dna test 96 percent subsaharan Black African

* According to thier dna, They are all on average alot less admixed than African Americans and Afro Carribeans.

Funny you criticize so many others for using Eurocentric articles of "white science" But you use DNA tests that were created by whites to prove your point.
And another, these DNA tests only show ancestry that goes back 500 years ago. For you to know the real you need more in-depth tests.

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
They weren't originally lightskin, they got the allele to select for light skin from migrating nomads from the horn, who we all know have Levantine ancestry. Before this migrated occurred the khoisan were as dark as any other sub Saharan

Lol the ones at the bottom are what less west African admixed Tuareg look like, these are closer to what their ancestors looked like before they migrated south

"Black" is not real, we are not a "race" lmao. You all just can't get it past your head since it messes with structure and order that you've been taught all your lives.

"black" Africans do have neanderthal admixture recent studies shows.

Don't let them fool you, most igbos are dark-skinned, i myself am igbo, I'm not where the light-skinned light eye stereotype came from these people are obviously bleaching. Of course, there are outliers but this is nothing common to igbos. If someone has green eyes they almost certainly have European admixture.

Lol, now you're trying to claim australoids/Melanesian features lmao. You are pathetic.

In conclusion, you're another hotep loon looking to boost your self-esteem by claiming the features and groups of unrelated groups and "races' that have nothing to do with you. Then you justify it with "black is diverse" lmao.

You don't believe the back to Africa theory because "muh huwhyte manez lies" yet cite genetic works done by white men in order to prove your point that Europeans have Neanderthal DNA(which africans do as well) you are something else.

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
They weren't originally lightskin, they got the allele to select for light skin from migrating nomads from the horn, who we all know have Levantine ancestry. Before this migrated occurred the khoisan were as dark as any other sub Saharan

Lol the ones at the bottom are what less west African admixed Tuareg look like, these are closer to what their ancestors looked like before they migrated south

"Black" is not real, we are not a "race" lmao. You all just can't get it past your head since it messes with structure and order that you've been taught all your lives.

Don't let them fool you, most igbos are dark-skinned, i myself am igbo, I'm not where the light-skinned light eye stereotype came from these people are obviously bleaching. Of course, there are outliers but this is nothing common to igbos. If someone has green eyes they almost certainly have European admixture.

Lol, now you're trying to claim australoids/Melanesian features lmao. You are pathetic.

In conclusion, you're another hotep loon looking to boost your self-esteem by claiming the features and groups of unrelated groups and "races' that have nothing to do with you. Then you justify it with "black is diverse" lmao.

You don't believe the back to Africa theory because "muh huwhyte manez lies" yet cite genetic works done by white men in order to prove your point that Europeans have Neanderthal DNA(which africans do as well) you are something else.
When I said that black people are very diverse. I didn't mean blacks "which is a racial concept of the new world. I meant Africans in general. And it's not a lie. You can't act like Africa just belong to the Bantus. And that only they could enter the concept of black. Because basically that is what racists try to do.

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Black is a real race. The African continent is the native home to the Black race.

You cannot say the ones on the bottom are less admixed or not because you're basing your opinions on a stereotype of one African black group. Black Africans come in multiple looks, tribes and ethnicities.

You cannot take one concentrated West African look for an entire African continent. Its racist and stereotypical. I hope you aren't black as you should know alot better than that.

Youre just posting nonsense and not reading or watching the video on the 100 percent dna tests with different black African looks.

Theyre negritos,Negroid as well on the Solomon Islands.

The Solomon. Islands has BOTH Negroids, (negritos and Australoids. These pics are Negroids and Australoids. They both originally migrated out of Africa.
View attachment 2534209
View attachment 2534211

View attachment 2534299

View attachment 2534273

Article link
What do Australian aborigines have to do with Africans?
As similar as they are in dark skin, but they have nothing in common with Africans. It has a completely different genetics to Africans

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
I suggest you buy this book on Amazon and read it. It discusses the fake back migration to Africa theory.

View attachment 2534342

Book excerpt

"The evidence reveals that there was never a back migration from Eurasia to Africa. The migration pattern appears to be Africans moving into Eurasia during the past 40,000 years building civilizations. And, that the agro-pastoral revolution in Europe was the result of Kushite people who early settled the Levant and Anatolia-not Indo-Europeans"

View attachment 2534393

Dr. Clyde Winters in an anthropologist and educator. He has taught at Governors State University and Saint Xavier University-Chicago. Dr. Winters has an extensive knowledge of ancient history. He has taught in elementary and high schools in Chicago
1620434805526.jpeg

There really is immigration back to Africa. R1b and other haplogroups found in some Africans prove this.
God that denialist people.
R have origins in Asia,not Africa. So they back to Africa.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
View attachment 2536362

There really is immigration back to Africa. R1b and other haplogroups found in some Africans prove this.
God that denialist people.
R have origins in Asia,not Africa. So they back to Africa.

Europeans and Asians are more admixed than Africans
20210506_224952.jpg

20210507_145935.jpg

Article excerpt

". Almost one third of European ancestry descends from African admixture within the last 55,000 years.

As early as 1997, population geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza observed in Genes, peoples, and languages that the ancestry of Europeans could be characterized as 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African. More recently, Jeffrey D. Wall and colleagues reported in 2013 that East Asian people had a higher proportion of ancestry from Neanderthals than did Europeans. Since Neanderthals are known to have lived in Europe and the Middle East but not East Asia, it seems unlikely that the ancestors of East Asians had any more contact with Neanderthals than those of Europeans. It would, however, make sense if the proportion of Neanderthal ancestry in Europeans got driven down by admixture with people with little to no such ancestry — namely, people from Africa."

Last edited:

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Not true. The back migration is false. History depends on who tells the story. Its His story. Pure Africans do not have Neanderthal dna.

Its interesting you can find sources that say opposite depending on the race telling the facts.

Its a known fact that Belgians tried to separate Black Africans based upon skin tone, and facial features using made up fake Caucasian admixture among the Tutsi people which didn't even exist. They purposely caused the Rwandan genocide. Its an old trick.

View attachment 2534594
View attachment 2534597
View attachment 2534595
Who are the pure Africans ?

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
I understand that.

ill have to check the article out. but is it talking about neanderthal genes are European genes. Also, if you're thinking about race, I don't think these would be white Europeans but instead ancient dark skin people from Europe. i forget who introduced the white kin gene to the European gene pool but white skin I think is only like 8000 years old.
Yes these people are so obsessed with white and black sh!t. That they can't study anthropology right. These terms were created in the new world, it has nothing to do with the genetic history of humans. People do not realize that ancient humans did not look like modern humans. Yes, in Europe, hunters and gatherers lived and they had dark skin.They were the cro-magnon man. This is enough for some blacks to say that they were "black". However, these hunter-gatherers came from Asia to Europe and had an essential mixture of Neanderthal . And through the Iberian peninsula they arrived in North Africa taking the first Eurasian DNA to the African continent. Probably the wave of DNA Neanderthal arrived with the arrival of these people.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Who are the pure Africans ?

The majority of subsaharan Africans are the purest people on earth. Europeans and Asians are less pure than Africans even though they try to convince everyone otherwise. They are admixed with African more than any Africans mixed with them. They just have foriegn Neanderthal, and Denisovian dna to make them look different.

African blood dna is in Asia and Europe. Africans were the first people on earth. The Khoisans of South African are the oldest people. Everyone came out of Africa.

Khoisans South Africans and yes that is there natural yellow skin tone without admixture. Mixture is not just about dark and light skin.
Khoisans are the oldest Africans

ef8dc92b5dd01eee1461c46ea960833f.jpg

Sudanese Dinkas are actually younger than. KHOISANS they're just really dark because they live near the equator which is the hottest place on earth.

Drinks
unnamed (4).jpg

f6cf27288727ede96167ae41f64dc5e6--blackest-man-blackest-person.jpg

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Europeans and Asians are more admixed than Africans
View attachment 2536375

View attachment 2536378

Article excerpt

". Almost one third of European ancestry descends from African admixture within the last 55,000 years.

As early as 1997, population geneticist Luigi Luca Cavalli-Sforza observed in Genes, peoples, and languages that the ancestry of Europeans could be characterized as 2/3 Asian and 1/3 African. More recently, Jeffrey D. Wall and colleagues reported in 2013 that East Asian people had a higher proportion of ancestry from Neanderthals than did Europeans. Since Neanderthals are known to have lived in Europe and the Middle East but not East Asia, it seems unlikely that the ancestors of East Asians had any more contact with Neanderthals than those of Europeans. It would, however, make sense if the proportion of Neanderthal ancestry in Europeans got driven down by admixture with people with little to no such ancestry — namely, people from Africa."
ah swear! now that you found this out? It proves that you didn't know anything about genetics
It is obvious that the European 2/3 Asian 1/3 African DNA. Because Europe was not even a continent, but a subcontinent of Asia. So of course migrations from the Asian and African peoples did what Europeans are today. God this is nothing new! But this does not detract from the fact that in fact there was a return of Eurasian peoples to Africa. Not just once, but on several occasions, through the Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula. Of course, these people with nearthendal mixture, took a little bit of DNA to Africa
It's simple.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
The aboriginal people of Asia , that Asians are admixed with are all Black Africans who migrated OUT OF AFRICA to Asia thousands of years ago. They still live in Asia.

1. Mani are the Thailand aborigines
pic-menboys.jpg

Thailand aboriginal (looks like a South African Khoisan)
868e109a6e9ee6487e69e78c530483d3.jpg

2. The Aeta are the Filipino Aborigines. Filipinos

download (2).jpeg

3. The Jawarya are the aboriginal people of India (looking like Sudanese)
download (4).jpeg

BUT the media would have you believe that all Asians only look like this and that they haven't been admixed (lie)

thai+patience.png

main-qimg-5b6f1b4ef7fabfb669970b917f0a103b.jpeg

Side note;

Note the Carib and Taino Aboriginals of the Carribean look like Black subsaharan West African Tauregs

Carib Indians or Tainos

8e4289c4729317fe8044a99d25934ed6.jpg

Looking like West African Tauregs
dca99f19653b81c9eb0fc44a28c4c9f8.png

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
ah swear! now that you found this out? It proves that you didn't know anything about genetics
It is obvious that the European 2/3 Asian 1/3 African DNA. Because Europe was not even a continent, but a subcontinent of Asia. So of course migrations from the Asian and African peoples did what Europeans are today. God this is nothing new! But this does not detract from the fact that in fact there was a return of Eurasian peoples to Africa. Not just once, but on several occasions, through the Middle East and the Iberian Peninsula. Of course, these people with nearthendal mixture, took a little bit of DNA to Africa
It's simple.

Are you a genetisist?

I dont believe in the Eurasian return nonsense. And I'm unsure why its being brought up??? Even If it were true it would be a tiny portion of Africa occuring over 3000 yrs ago.

On the other hand Africans continued for centuries to migrate out of Africa and colonize Asia and Europe. The African Moors dominated Southern Europe for centuries and the Black men mixed with the Spanish, Greeks , Italian and Portuguese women to create the Mediterranean look.

The only foreign people who recently came back to Africa in large numbers was to rob and pillage the continent through the Arab and European slave trade.

20210120_141709.jpg

Last edited:

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
The majority of subsaharan Africans are the purest people on earth. Europeans and Asians are less pure than Africans even though they try to convince everyone otherwise. They are admixed with African more than any Africans mixed with them. They just have foriegn Neanderthal, and Denisovian dna to make them look different.

African blood dna is in Asia and Europe. Africans were the first people on earth. The Khoisans of South African are the oldest people. Everyone came out of Africa.

Khoisans South Africans and yes that is there natural yellow skin tone without admixture. Mixture is not just about dark and light skin.
Khoisans are the oldest Africans

View attachment 2536423

Sudanese Dinkas are actually younger than. KHOISANS they're just really dark because they live near the equator which is the hottest place on earth.

Drinks
View attachment 2536424

View attachment 2536426
I don’t t know if this is totally certain, if the Y-dna of the Africans is the Y-Eb1b and this haplogroup is the clade brother of Y-D and both have an Eurasian basal. But Asian and Europeans have a lot of mixtures. But who 's new to this? You just need to study genetics in in-depth tests. You will see that human groups are nothing more than mixtures of different groups.
Africans - Mix of East Africans, pygmies, bush men etcc
Europeans - Mixtures of hunters and gatherers, farmers from the Middle East, proto-Indo-Europeans etcc
Asians- Mixtures of all parts
Anyway, that's it!

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Are you a genetisist?

I dont believe in the Eurasian return nonsense. And I'm unsure why its being brought up??? Even If it were true it would be a tiny portion of Africa occuring over 3000 yrs ago.

On the other hand Africans continued for centuries to migrate out of Africa and colonize Asia and Europe. The African Moors dominated Southern Europe for centuries and the Black men mixed with the Spanish, Greeks , Italian and Portuguese women to create the Mediterranean look.

The only foreign people who recently came back to Africa in large numbers was to rob and pillage the continent through the Arab and European slave trade.

View attachment 2536474
You may not believe it, but there is evidence for that. Who cares about your opinion?
And another one why are you bringing Moors to this topic? Moors is about modern history. We are talking about human prehistory.
This proves that you are pathetic and know nothing of what you are talking about!

Ditmars

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
11,332 1,180 2,988
Alleybux
Side note;

Note the Carib and Taino Aboriginals of the Carribean look like Black subsaharan West African Tauregs

Carib Indians or Tainos

View attachment 2536445

These ladies are not Taino Indians at all LMAO. The Tainos were Amerindians and looked mongoloid like the people from the Amazon. They were also wiped out centuries ago.

The picture quoted is from the Dominican carnival. All I see is two regular woman dressing up.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
When I said that black people are very diverse. I didn't mean blacks "which is a racial concept of the new world. I meant Africans in general. And it's not a lie. You can't act like Africa just belong to the Bantus. And that only they could enter the concept of black. Because basically that is what racists try to do.
Sure, now unless you have something peer-reviewed to counter this study...?

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
Sure, now unless you have something peer-reviewed to counter this study...?
it is something that I have always known about the diversity of African peoples through the research I have already done.
But then tell me your opinion about black genetics.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
it is something that I have always known about the diversity of African peoples through the research I have already done.
But then tell me your opinion about black genetics.
My opinions arent really relavent to the discussion, You claimed that i was being close minded by posting a study proving that the khoisan have not always been lightskinned. What sources do you have to refute this.

Beatrixx

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
92 20 16
Alleybux
My opinions arent really relavent to the discussion, You claimed that i was being close minded by posting a study proving that the khoisan have not always been lightskinned. What sources do you have to refute this.
I was not talking about their pigmentation. I just stated that they are diverse.

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Subsaharan Black Africans have The most dominant and diverse traits in the world. European and caucasian dna is recessive. Thier genes cannot change Africans as much as African genes change them. You can clearly see the worlds humans came out of Africa.

There are also blacks in North Africa natives but currently they have been invaded by Arab caucasians and Europeans pushing them back under the sahara)

Subsaharan Black Africans.
19a78bf96c28da9ef1bf82abfde223e1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

South Sudanese
victoria_nassera.jpg

istockphoto-823626258-1024x1024.jpg

Natural yellow skinned slanty eyed native African Khoisans
d9e136ff5b696514637f5ffc6940fdf3.jpg

Senegalese boy with natural Blue eyes
blllll (1).jpg

Kenyan East African Borano tribe girl with straight hair

657152mffpF3Rf.jpg

Somalian East African
cf8dca82896ab8cdd7871af5d3c05dd3.jpg

Chad Central Africans have some of the longest hair in the world.
images (4).jpeg

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Many scientists now confirm all humans originated in Africa. This article below states that for example but different from the article I believe many modern humans in Europe and Caucasians interbred in higher numbers than others with Neanderthals.Dna tests prove this.

Also that the pushed "Eurasian theory back into Africa" is just a racist response to the "Out of Africa theory". Trying to decrease the accomplishments of black migrants out of Africa. And trying to decrease actual Black African accomplishments claiming some have " caucasian dna" which is a lie.

The highest mass exodus of modern humans was Out of Africa. So everyone, Asians, Whites, caucasians, share the most traits with Africans. Africans are the first people so they have OUR dna. And of course Africans are the purest people because they're native to Africa.

Any African talking mixed stuff is a fool. Theyre mixed with Black Africans. The entire world is.

20210511_125210.jpg

Article excerpt.

"The results showed that both the Aborigines and Melanesians share the genetic features that have been linked to the exodus of modern humans from Africa 50,000 years ago."

maxresdefault (1).jpg
46zu.jpg

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
These ladies are not Taino Indians at all LMAO. The Tainos were Amerindians and looked mongoloid like the people from the Amazon. They were also wiped out centuries ago.

The picture quoted is from the Dominican carnival. All I see is two regular woman dressing up.

American Indians were and are mostly Mongoloids, yellow Asians YES on average BUT Africans were in the Americas BEFORE the Native American arrived from China. So there is on average small African dna in American and Carribean Indians. Additionally, some were mostly African, some were half African etc. Varying degrees of admixtures.

. Some have European dna too.

Native Americans wiped out the aboriginal Africans in the Americas then they got wiped out.

Here are some Books on the topic.

20210511_135551.jpg

Screenshot_20210511-135527_Google Play Store.jpg

For example Carib Indian girl on the left with assuming her child or relative. But she definitely looks subsaharan African admixed. She is not just Asian.

carib-indians-carib-indian-people-mother-and-son-woman-boy-male-child-CXR95E.jpg

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
More Somalian horner dna tests from 23 and me. Anchient Black Africans near 100 percent. 99.9 percent
07337cc3eff55b5960f23bd26b1d4da8.jpg

477swpabo8r51.jpg

*Note Northern East African is still Subsaharan Black African its different than modern North African.

Last edited:

midori2016

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
26,282 6,375 10,487
Alleybux
Since you for some reason need a black person to tell you everything here you go
@midori2016

You need to read books from REAL credible Black Historians, from Africa, the Carribean and America.PHD doctorate experts in the field, anthropologists. AFRICAN historians.
Experts.
Black Doctorates PHDs on African REAL history. Genuises
1. Dr. Chiek Anta Diop
2. Dr. Ivan Van Serbia
3. Dr. Runoko Rashidi
4. Chinua Achebe

Here are some excellent BOOKS TO READ to get you started on the right path to reversing your colonial brainwashing.

Screenshot_20210511-151246_Google Play Store.jpg

20210511_151311.jpg

20210511_135551.jpg

Book on how European colonialism destroyed the advancement of Africa

20210511_152610.jpg

20210511_153242.jpg

Last edited:

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
You need to read books from REAL credible Black Historians, from Africa, the Carribean and America.PHD doctorate experts in the field, anthropologists. AFRICAN historians.
Experts.
Black Doctorates PHDs on African REAL history. Genuises
1. Dr. Chiek Anta Diop
2. Dr. Ivan Van Serbia
3. Dr. Runoko Rashidi
4. Chinua Achebe

Here are some excellent BOOKS TO READ to get you started on the right path to reversing your colonial brainwashing.

View attachment 2545265

View attachment 2545266

View attachment 2545268

Book on how European colonialism destroyed the advancement of Africa

View attachment 2545306

View attachment 2545323
1620770410845.png

PalavaxSauce

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
18,557 1,490 495
Alleybux
lol...WHats wrong with Chinua Achebe...Great Naija writer/artist with an understanding of pre-colonial Igbo history. Have to read Cheikh Anta Diop.

I like SOY Keita. in terms of calssical Religious/philosophical work Sophie Oluwole. There are also some Senegalese doing some fine work cant remember their names at the moment.

Shaneyahoo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
3,716 311 473
Alleybux
lol...WHats wrong with Chinua Achebe...Great Naija writer/artist with an understanding of pre-colonial Igbo history. Have to read Cheikh Anta Diop.

I like SOY Keita. in terms of calssical Religious/philosophical work Sophie Oluwole. There are also some Senegalese doing some fine work cant remember their names at the moment.
Nothing wrong with him, she's spewing sh!t to say "if they are not specifically of these authors i can and will deny it as fake white science/pseudohistory" which is bµllsh!t.