Quantcast

Discovery ID Channel "ID Addicts" Discussion

Incokneegrow

<span style="font-weight:bold; font-style:italic;
Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Oxygen show - The Real Murders of ATL - His family was stupid as hell. He was getting a deal a murderer can only dream of but they were so worried about shame. I can see why he listened to them because he was only 19.
i was just watching that. i couldnt help but laugh at how delicious that was. the crime scene was fµck!ng brutal. his mom could not have deserved that. at the end of the day, it seemed like the judge/attorney was probably looking out for her family with that deal but he passed for the support of his family smh. it was incredibly idiotic on his family part. its ironic that he cared so much about his family after killing his mom. i wonder if his family regret that til this day

@NapNap ill send you a link to the site i watch it on.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,609 8,373 1,951
Alleybux
i was just watching that. i couldnt help but laugh at how delicious that was. the crime scene was fµck!ng brutal. his mom could not have deserved that. at the end of the day, it seemed like the judge/attorney was probably looking out for her family with that deal but he passed for the support of his family smh. it was incredibly idiotic on his family part. its ironic that he cared so much about his family after killing his mom. i wonder if his family regret that til this day

@NapNap ill send you a link to the site i watch it on.
I wonder did he even keep in touch with his family after that? I couldn't believe them and then acting a fool when he was found guilty, what did they think?

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
They did this story on "Fatal Attraction" yesterday.
just watched. still infuriating. i forgot all about the fact that he had a "manslaughter" charge in his juvenile record. i would love to see the recidivism rate of those under 18 who murder and their outcome as an adult

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,077 3,211 1,701
Alleybux
I just watch the premiere of Evil Lives here. Omg it was so sad. I can’t believe they only got 30 years it wasn’t enough for what they did to those kids. The trauma they will have for the rest of their lives.

The show wasn’t clear but actually all the kids were abused except of the daughter (she wasn’t physically abused but emotional and mentally for sure). It seems at some point the mother got custody of all the kids full time and pull them all out of school that’s when the abuse was escalated and them being altogether gave them more motivation to escape.

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
I just watch the premiere of Evil Lives here. Omg it was so sad. I can’t believe they only got 30 years it wasn’t enough for what they did to those kids. The trauma they will have for the rest of their lives.

The show wasn’t clear but actually all the kids were abused except of the daughter (she wasn’t physically abused but emotional and mentally for sure). It seems at some point the mother got custody of all the kids full time and pull them all out of school that’s when the abuse was escalated and them being altogether gave them more motivation to escape.
This episode was fµck!ng infuriating and incredibly triggering. This may be one of the worst I have ever seen. Ok it actually is the worst. This feels like almost too much for a TV show. My God. God bless the older sister. I hate hearing about kids being treated like sh!t. Im glad none of them died. Rip to Maritsa. Its sad she died so young. She was a hero to her siblings. God rest her soul.

I just watched the 2nd episode which was disturbing as well. I feel bad for the sister. Her brother was sick and fµcked up and he was out of control. The mom should have done more. It could saved her life. He got away with too much. Its sad

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
i wathed ny homicide. it was pretty predictable. that man need to never get out. im sure he murdered his 1st wife

NapNap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,404 836 62
Alleybux

That show was so sad. I felt so bad for the boy who was telling the story. That mother was a POS, to stand by and let her girlfriends abuse her kids like that. She had no heart. I think she abused the other little boy more because he was Black. I agree, 30 years isn't long enough.

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,077 3,211 1,701
Alleybux
That show was so sad. I felt so bad for the boy who was telling the story. That mother was a POS, to stand by and let her girlfriends abuse her kids like that. She had no heart. I think she abused the other little boy more because he was Black. I agree, 30 years isn't long enough.

Yeah it was said he got the worst out of all the kids. I actually was curious about how he’s during today and he’s all tatted up and seems to smoke weed all day. I can only assume to escape. Just poor kids, I don’t think I’ll ever forget this story. Him and the oldest brother don’t seem to want to be bothered by the media.

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Yeah it was said he got the worst out of all the kids. I actually was curious about how he’s during today and he’s all tatted up and seems to smoke weed all day. I can only assume to escape. Just poor kids, I don’t think I’ll ever forget this story. Him and the oldest brother don’t seem to want to be bothered by the media.
you looked him up? i was wondering why only one of the kids spoke up. i was thinking some of them died at 1st

Kim Kardashian

Superstar Status
Reaction score
Reactions
119,077 3,211 1,701
Alleybux
you looked him up? i was wondering why only one of the kids spoke up. i was thinking some of them died at 1st
Yeah just at his social media. Here is a really good article on them that gave more detail into the other kids.

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Yeah just at his social media. Here is a really good article on them that gave more detail into the other kids.

"Malnutrition robbed a couple of the boys of clear vision, including one whose eyesight is so poor he cannot drive. And Danny Rowles noticed whiskers growing on his face for the first time in his 20s.
Danny and some of the other boys said doctors have told them that malnutrition prevented normal adolescent growth, so they experienced growth spurts and other developmental changes in their 20s. Nothing, however, will bring back their eyesight.
Some of the boys have struggled with drugs and alcohol and post-traumatic stress disorder, too.

Danny added that he was surprised that any of the boys were able to have children. He said Jenkins frequently battered their genitals, and he assumed it had rendered them sterile."

"The oldest of the children abused by Rowles and Jenkins is now 30 and declined to be interviewed for this story, saying he had a family now and didn’t want to relive the past. For that reason, the Beacon Journal is not using his name or identifying where he lives.
In 2007, at the age of 19, he filed suit against Summit County Children Services for failing to protect him. He sought damages in excess of $25,000 as he detailed abuse that extended over five years — a period during which children services visited the home multiple times but took no action."

This is so damn sad. I figured it was probably worse than what they portrayed based on the step mom making them eat feces. They went through so damn much. I hope the brother that sued got paid. All of them should have linked up for that suit. Seems like they are a little disjointed from being placed in different homes. Its sad. I saw the FB of the brother with all of the tats. Sad

YoungPocahontas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,915 7,581 57
Alleybux
Just finished one of the newest episodes and ugh, my heart just feels physically weighted.

The two oldest boys share a Dad, Marissa had a father and stepmother and Jesse and the youngest boy were adopted together.
No father was mentioned for Tyler and he still has his Mom’s last name, so I don’t think he was adopted. He probably grew up and out of the foster care system.

I was absolutely gutted when Jesse said that Marissa died while those 2 devils live, life is just so fµck!ng unfair. I’m glad to hear that Jesse talks frequently to Danny and Tyler though.

After watching the episode, I needed to look them up to see if their lives at least got better.
I teared up reading an article that detailed the escape, how the older brother though malnourished himself, took turns carrying both Jesse and Tyler on his back that night and how he took care to wrap Tyler’s sprained ankle in a towel and his bruised and broken toe in another.

If I could just kick Alice and Mary in the vagina with steel toed boots over and over again.

Unapologetic

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
16,474 298 23
Alleybux
Omg this new Evil Lives Here was devastating :(. And i just know that evil b!tch targeted Tyler because he was biracial

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
If yall ever have any trouble finding any true crime episodes or videos, i recommend joing the facebook group, "John's True Crime Videos". He post the links to all the new episodes and be posting interesting sh!t I never heard of

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
LMFAO watching evil lives here and the damn gray wig they got on the actor playing the brother is slaying my soul

The ex wife had her cape on to be with an abusive man with 3 kids. God bless her smdh.

Its crazy to me how some sociopaths are just dumb as fµck. They are so blinded by their own narcissism. To kill someone and automatically ask for the insurance policy and to beat them to death and think they can get away with a natural cause death lol. Insanity. Had the nerve to go to the atm before calling 911. Its wild af. All of us here at least know the basic 101 on how to get away with murder. Its like he wanted to get caught. Just dumb as a motherfµcker

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,586 21,356 16,210
Alleybux
Netflix has a new true crime show similar to Fear thy roommate, has anyone seen it yet? I’m going to binge watch it later when I have the time.

sylinn

11:11.
Reaction score
Reactions
5,826 244 46
Alleybux
Netflix has a new true crime show similar to Fear thy roommate, has anyone seen it yet? I’m going to binge watch it later when I have the time.
Worst roommate ever? I’m watching it right now. I’m on episode 3, It’s ok.

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Worst roommate ever? I’m watching it right now. I’m on episode 3, It’s ok.
Watching now. I already recognized the 1st episode from fear thy roommate already. They stole their whole steez lol

Its more documentary based and less docudrama. Its just ok

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
ok... i spoke too soon. i like how they are going into more detail. they did not mention all of these details on that episode

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
1st episode was good. It gave more info than Fear Thy Neighbor. 2nd one was sad and a nightmare. Never heard of that case. 3rd and 4th one is full of dumb ass naive non melinated people lol. They bored me. Dont think I am going to watch Part 2 of episode 4. If any of yall watch, let me know if its worth it. A show about a squatter is not entertaining me lol. I do feel bad for the girl in the 3rd video. Her experience sound terrifying. Its really scary out here for women

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,609 8,373 1,951
Alleybux
Oxygen show- Killer Relationship with Faith Jenkins

Sometimes like on FA it's hard to feel sorry for the victim

These men trip me up you married but still want to kill the sidechick when she break up with you.

Last edited:

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,609 8,373 1,951
Alleybux
Oxygen show - The Real Murders if ATL- The story about the Morehouse student getting tortured and killed by the other students was horrible. He didn't even die from the torture, he died from the putting him in the trunk and he suffocated from the heat. One of those dudes were going to let him out the next day but he was dead.

NapNap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,404 836 62
Alleybux
Oxygen show - The Real Murders if ATL- The story about the Morehouse student getting tortured and killed by the other students was horrible. He didn't even die from the torture, he died from the putting him in the trunk and he suffocated from the heat. One of those dudes were going to let him out the next day but he was dead.
Wow! I'm missing out on some good shows. Maybe one day Oxygen will unlock some of their episodes.

luckygirl93

Caramel Goddess
Reaction score
Reactions
407,586 21,356 16,210
Alleybux
1st episode was good. It gave more info than Fear Thy Neighbor. 2nd one was sad and a nightmare. Never heard of that case. 3rd and 4th one is full of dumb ass naive non melinated people lol. They bored me. Dont think I am going to watch Part 2 of episode 4. If any of yall watch, let me know if its worth it. A show about a squatter is not entertaining me lol. I do feel bad for the girl in the 3rd video. Her experience sound terrifying. Its really scary out here for women
Yea like why were you staying with his ass for 4 years after he didn’t pay no bills but was giving you dack and had put his hands on you? And why did ole girl with the all them gums think that he wasn’t going to do anything after she threw that party to embarrass him with her friends? The ending was a little shocking but all of them were dumb. And so was the Chile episode, if you don’t like him and think he’s shady, why would you go off with him at night with a bag of money and think that he’s actually telling the truth? Especially after he stole you and your roommates down payment for a fake apartment?

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,609 8,373 1,951
Alleybux
Wow! I'm missing out on some good shows. Maybe one day Oxygen will unlock some of their episodes.
I hope so because they really took the crown from the ID channel, I thought a website was dropped in here where you can see Oxygen shows.

Incokneegrow

Reaction score
Reactions
525,806 16,846 5,593
Alleybux
Just watched unexpected killer on oxygen. I really thought it was her ex's father. Her ex seem like a piece of sh!t. Not much emotion from him. Dont seem like he cared she died. Poor thing must have been heartbroken over him leaving her and getting married to keep in contact with the father for more info. His father creeped me out too. I SMH at the suspect

YoungPocahontas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,915 7,581 57
Alleybux
lmfaooo at big evil lives here energy. im done. ill pray for yall though
LOL, I’m dying picturing a dramatic table interview and an actress in a bad wig that looks nothing like me playing in the reenactment scenes.
If you see an episode about a pre-teen almost getting mollywhopped by an older cousin for trying to push them down the stairs, know thats me.

Mz. Judgement

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
272,609 8,373 1,951
Alleybux
I recorded "Where Murder Lies" and watched it today. The "Monster of Deception" ep it was pretty typical. I watch and watched a lot of FA that some of these cases don't even get much emotion out of me. Not PC but Florida hood girls are something else, it's like an out of this world tackiness.

Well at least she would put them on child support

Last edited:

YoungPocahontas

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
82,915 7,581 57
Alleybux
Has anybody watched “Killer in Question” yet? I’m not sure if it’s on the ID channel yet but it’s on ID on the Discovery + app.

I’ve only watched the Teresa Mcabee episode but I like the format and how it tries to shift your opinion throughout the episode.
In the beginning of the episode I was sure that it was officer Duckett because of how the narrative was told primarily by Rocky Harris but the second half of the episode plants seeds of doubt when Police Chief Brady and the homicide detective are introduced and they talk about the lack of concrete evidence, Teresa’s Mom, her home life, the fact that no other suspects were ever interviewed.
Now, I still believe it’s most likely James Duckett but there were a number of strange men who her Mom and Aunt let stay in their house whose real names or whereabouts they don’t even know.

Teresa’s mom for sure is still in denial about the quality of life she provided Teresa (I mean, she nonchalantly says they shared panties and they may have been dirty panties at that)

NapNap

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,404 836 62
Alleybux
Has anybody watched “Killer in Question” yet? I’m not sure if it’s on the ID channel yet but it’s on ID on the Discovery + app.

I’ve only watched the Teresa Mcabee episode but I like the format and how it tries to shift your opinion throughout the episode.
In the beginning of the episode I was sure that it was officer Duckett because of how the narrative was told primarily by Rocky Harris but the second half of the episode plants seeds of doubt when Police Chief Brady and the homicide detective are introduced and they talk about the lack of concrete evidence, Teresa’s Mom, her home life, the fact that no other suspects were ever interviewed.
Now, I still believe it’s most likely James Duckett but there were a number of strange men who her Mom and Aunt let stay in their house whose real names or whereabouts they don’t even know.

Teresa’s mom for sure is still in denial about the quality of life she provided Teresa (I mean, she nonchalantly says they shared panties and they may have been dirty panties at that)
I've never heard of this show. Maybe because I don't have Discovery+. Hopefully it will be on the ID Channel. They do eventually show the Discovery+ shows when they are on hiatus.

ImTheOne

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
30,495 1,061 139
Alleybux

I have not but I may have to invest in discovery plus to see it. Sounds intriguing