Disgusted by men

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,828 743 411
Alleybux
I feel like I'm one of the very few women I know that has 0 interest in being with a man. And I mean none whatsoever. I do not want one romantically or xesually. I do not want to be xesually objectified, devalued or otherwise mistreated by these creatures ever again. Being raised by one of them has resulted in years of wounds that I may never truly heal from. They feign desire for "friendship" until you tell them (because friends seems to be code for hook up these days) you will not be having xes with them. Of course, they disappear or reveal for first time explicitly that they were mainly interested in fµck!ng you. Of course only a minority if any will say it so crudely, they often use other language like "cuddling" or "physical affection."

Literally, all they seem to value or think about is xes. I think it's a coping mechanism for the lack of either financial stability, meaning among other things in their lives. You dig deeper and they are emotionally barren. How often they will try to explain away my experiences as a Black woman as me being too sensitive, irrational. Meanwhile, dare to hold them accountable for their problematic behavior or give honest feedback however respectfully is often met with denial, stonewalling or insults hurled. They are so pathetic to me. I cannot stand thought of being in relationships with one of these creatures, let alone bedding them. I can never find such a misogynist, gaslighting, dysfunctional and otherwise repulsive population attractive.

Last edited:

Xxxxxxxxo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,708 284 87
Alleybux
I was raised by my dad as well. By himself so I was at his mercy. And I relate heavily.
seems while most women in my life know men are problematic. I’m the only one who has no use for a man in any sense.

I do have children, but it was from culture/familial pressure. I get called lesbian A LOT. It’s a running joke. And I find it odd how we know for a fact men are trash and BC I don’t want to be bothered by one I have to gay..... I can’t just have standards and enjoy my peace.

BUT OP, I say this in a lot of my posts but Theraphy, seriously. Saved my sanity and my life.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,383 3,910 2,264
Alleybux
Have you ever dated or been with a man before?

I’m gone check everytime now because it’s seems to me that people that have the strongest opinions on men have never been with one

and like I’m not invalidating your perspective, but I need to know if your perspective is grounded in actual experience or living through the experiences of others

PennyPizzazz

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,889 733 35
Alleybux
I feel like I'm one of the very few women I know that has 0 interest in being with a man. And I mean none whatsoever. I do not want one romantically or xesually. I do not want to be xesually objectified, devalued or otherwise mistreated by these creatures ever again. Being raised by one of them has resulted in years of wounds that I may never truly heal from. They feign desire for "friendship" until you tell them (because friends seems to be code for hook up these days) you will not be having xes with them. Of course, they disappear or reveal for first time explicitly that they were mainly interested in fµck!ng you. Of course majority if any will say it so crudely, they often use other language like "cuddling" or "physical affection." T

Literally, all they seem to value or think about is xes. I think it's a coping mechanism for the lack of either financial stability, meaning among other things in their lives. You dig deeper and they are emotionally barren. How often they will try to explain away my experiences as a Black woman as me being too sensitive, irrational. Meanwhile, dare to hold them accountable for their problematic behavior or give honest feedback however respectfully is often met with denial, stonewalling or insults hurled. They are so pathetic to me. I cannot stand thought of being in relationships with one of these creatures, let alone bedding them. I can never find such a misogynist, gaslighting, dysfunctional and otherwise repulsive population attractive.
Dudes say they want friends but get mad when I put them in the friendzone. Like ?????

So many dudes will put they just want to "cuddle" on their dating profiles and I always side-eye them.

Malibu13

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,447 198 14
Alleybux
Yes girl they’re very repulsive. Try hanging out with your female friend group more (the empowered ones or ones who want to be, not the male-identified ones)- having a strong sisterhood can be healing for you.

I don’t find men attractive physically, esp when they’re naked- whew chile, everyone knows they look nasty & that’s why women have xes with them with their eyes closed and with the lights off; they’re nasty little creatures inside and out & they’re good at faking like they’re capable of having platonic female friends to love,value, and respect without seeking anything in return but we all know what’s really up- ppl get mad if women tell the truth about cishet males (as if these same males wouldn’t call them out for less than dust- & be applauded for it too).

Dont force yourself to engage with ppl (men) who you don’t want to engage with. Society brainwashes women into accepting men, but you have standards... keep them high & take your power back and use your intuition- it’s turned all the way tf on judging by ur post. And also take responsibility for your healing (v v important bc unfortunately ur father caused trauma but ur going to turn it into a positive and return his energy back to him)- taking responsibility for ur healing will amplify your growth, you’ll be unshakable- so strive for that.

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,828 743 411
Alleybux

I’m gone check everytime now because it’s seems to me that people that have the strongest opinions on men have never been with one

and like I’m not invalidating your perspective, but I need to know if your perspective is grounded in actual experience or living through the experiences of others
I have dated many and was with two. This is from my lived experience with these mofos. They are so typical that there is nothing I would put beyond them. Nothing. That's how low I view them with the very few exceptions being the REAL male friends I have and they are either queer or brothers to me or know and accept they have 0 chance with me.

Prettyeyes212

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
159,383 3,910 2,264
Alleybux
I have dated many and was with two. This is from my lived experience with these mofos. They are so typical that there is nothing I would put beyond them. Nothing. That's how low I view them with the very few exceptions being the REAL male friends I have and they are either queer or brothers to me or know and accept they have 0 chance with me.
Okay cool, well at least you know what you’re talking about

I don’t have your relationship with men but I do hope you find some peace with it.

Even if you never deal with a man again, you do have the right to feel heard, understood, respected, and at peace

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,828 743 411
Alleybux
Yes girl they’re very repulsive. Try hanging out with your female friend group more (the empowered ones or ones who want to be, not the male-identified ones)- having a strong sisterhood can be healing for you.

I don’t find men attractive physically, esp when they’re naked- whew chile, everyone knows they look nasty & that’s why women have xes with them with their eyes closed and with the lights off; they’re nasty little creatures inside and out & they’re good at faking like they’re capable of having platonic female friends to love,value, and respect without seeking anything in return but we all know what’s really up- ppl get mad if women tell the truth about cishet males (as if these same males wouldn’t call them out for less than dust- & be applauded for it too).

Dont force yourself to engage with ppl (men) who you don’t want to engage with. Society brainwashes women into accepting men, but you have standards... keep them high & take your power back and use your intuition- it’s turned all the way tf on judging by ur post. And also take responsibility for your healing (v v important bc unfortunately ur father caused trauma but ur going to turn it into a positive and return his energy back to him)- taking responsibility for ur healing will amplify your growth, you’ll be unshakable- so strive for that.
Yeah I've been using this time to take care of myself and focus on number one for once in my life. I have been going to therapy for a year and half now and it's definitely helped me build my confidence in setting boundaries and being true to myself. So while I am more willing to trust my intuition and be unapologetic about who I am, I can't be bothered with most people but especially men. On my worst days I just hate them but I realize this is part of the process I need to go through to heal.

Nulli

Gold.
Reaction score
Reactions
87,651 1,806 867
Alleybux
Welcome. Our numbers are few, but it will only grow. It doesn’t seem worth the effort to try to find the good needles in the haystack overrun with trash.

I differ only that men have a purpose in my life, and that’s to break bread. Uncle Sam may be against reparations, so I’m gonna collect it my way, from men in general.

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,828 743 411
Alleybux
Okay cool, well at least you know what you’re talking about

I don’t have your relationship with men but I do hope you find some peace with it.

Even if you never deal with a man again, you do have the right to feel heard, understood, respected, and at peace
Thank you for that. its always nice when women support one another even if they have different experiences. The worst thing is people often dudes will say oh can't blame those guys cuz you are attractive. And it's like even so what? I am still a human being not a object here to entertain you and obey your every whim. I definitely have a lot of anger toward men and my hope is to get to a point where I am just completely indifferent to them. That's when I know I have fully gone through the process of healing.

wasagaa

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
865 21 1
Alleybux
I feel like I'm one of the very few women I know that has 0 interest in being with a man. And I mean none whatsoever. I do not want one romantically or xesually. I do not want to be xesually objectified, devalued or otherwise mistreated by these creatures ever again. Being raised by one of them has resulted in years of wounds that I may never truly heal from. They feign desire for "friendship" until you tell them (because friends seems to be code for hook up these days) you will not be having xes with them. Of course, they disappear or reveal for first time explicitly that they were mainly interested in fµck!ng you. Of course majority if any will say it so crudely, they often use other language like "cuddling" or "physical affection." T

I have a similar mindset when it comes to men, and honestly I will not be changing it & neither should you. Why should we lower our standards and allow a man into our lives for them to only prove themselves to be the reason why we had our standards so high to begin with? That's just my opinion though.

Bakhita

Free Spirit, INFJ
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
22,828 743 411
Alleybux
I was raised by my dad as well. By himself so I was at his mercy. And I relate heavily.
seems while most women in my life know men are problematic. I’m the only one who has no use for a man in any sense.

I do have children, but it was from culture/familial pressure. I get called lesbian A LOT. It’s a running joke. And I find it odd how we know for a fact men are trash and BC I don’t want to be bothered by one I have to gay..... I can’t just have standards and enjoy my peace.

BUT OP, I say this in a lot of my posts but Theraphy, seriously. Saved my sanity and my life.
Wow, having toxic family can be so soul crushing. I hope you are able to have some distance from them. I was also called a lesbian growing up for not being boy crazy. I have been going to therapy for a while now and it's helped me build confidence in myself and feel comfortable expressing how I feel and saying no to people. For a long time, I was uncomfortable even saying no or expressing what I wanted in opposition to what people said because I was afraid of conflict, violence or losing them. Now I say fµck that. It's not worth my sanity and they don't respect you or appreciate your sacrifice anyway.its also toxic.

CuteButtocks

Chileeeeee
Reaction score
Reactions
54,497 1,395 380
Alleybux
I really don’t have much regards for men in general lol. I’m glad I’ve reached the level where I literally give zero fucks about them. They’re not worth my time, energy or efforts. Friends especially the male ones have accused me of hating men lmao but I’m like I ain’t got time for that, I don’t just give a sh!t about y’all.

I still believe there are sensible men out there though. That’s the only type that’d get any form of respect from me. But until then, fµck em.
And I am visibly repulsed by male-identified women. Like I’d rather be sh!t-identified than to give men that sort of power

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,685 12,395 7,403
Alleybux
1618297616064.png

femi94ce

Alley Onager
Reaction score
Reactions
64,027 1,637 717
Alleybux

I have no interest in them either. pδrn on demand has made delusional assholes of them all.

My current partner and second husband of 20 years is the best I could have hoped for, nobody is perfect, but if God forbid anything happens to him my next life partner will be a cat.

LAFF

Slimjim757

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,771 99 64
Alleybux
They are disgusting, It amazes me the number of stories/articles I read daily dealing with these perverts (molestation, rape, serial cheating). They've also become so weak-minded and beta af. My current partner is probably as good as it's going to get even with his faults.

ehf1404

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,119 59 111
Alleybux
If they are so repulsive then why are you spending your valuable time on them?

I am disgusted by cockroaches but I don't spend time internet writing or analyzing them, they don't even enter my mind.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux
"Romance Alley" is a weird place to proselytize about not wanting to date

Just don't date, or date women. I assure you the world will keep spinning

InBloom

Debsterist
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 1,524 785
Alleybux
If they are so repulsive then why are you spending your valuable time on them?

I am disgusted by cockroaches but I don't spend time internet writing or analyzing them, they don't even enter my mind.
Last I checked, cockroaches don't molest, rape, steal, beat, or murder Black women.

InBloom

Debsterist
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 1,524 785
Alleybux

Proselytize? So a woman can't go on a Female-Oriented forum and share her feelings of disgust for the male gender without being accused of trying to proselytize?

Lol, k.

InBloom

Debsterist
Reaction score
Reactions
33,588 1,524 785
Alleybux
So weird!

I mean no one is forcing you to like an entire gender. Have you tried lesbianism? Perhaps that is your thing.
What's really 'weird' is the sheer number of men who rape, molest, xesually assault, steal from, and kill women/children. What's even more "weird" is the fact that this is common knowledge.

And yet, you call this thread "weird"

Coco Campbell

Do Not Normalize Mistreatment
Reaction score
Reactions
215,685 12,395 7,403
Alleybux

1. Romance alley is a weird place for a man to inhabit.
2. LSA is definitely a weird place for a man to be this early Tuesday morning when he should be at work so...idk

IreadTea247

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
863 76 57
Alleybux
I agree! I’m absolutely repulsed by men right now...maybe i haven’t truly healed from my marriage and extremely bad experiences...I’m in therapy and just really trying to love myself...but I really cannot stand men right now...like at all...I’m so disgusted!

herbalmintea

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
171,786 7,962 1,970
Alleybux
I haven't felt motivated to date in a long time because most men are demonic. They're terrible people. I am only attracted to men I create in my mind, not the ones in real life. I don't know if I'll ever fall in love with one. I really want to be married and have kids but I can't stand men.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,790 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
Good. So now you know you aren't interested in trying to date or be in a relationship with men. So what's the problem? Why are you still preoccupied with them when you claim you don't want them?

Februarious

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,274 590 537
Alleybux
Proselytize? So a woman can't go on a Female-Oriented forum and share her feelings of disgust for the male gender without being accused of trying to proselytize?

Lol, k.
Exactly my thoughts. Like damn, let people do them in this forum in the same way fonts keep adding to the 1000 page thread on Keanu Reeves--like is there even that much to say about him???

Sheeeesh88

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,491 1,576 663
Alleybux
I'm with you op. I have no desire to have men in my life romantically. I've tried it for over 10 years and they just repulse me more and more the older I get. A lot of them have a spiritual darkness that spreads like plague. I mostly avoid them now.

Februarious

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,274 590 537
Alleybux
I have also been repulsed by men and just keeping to myself for the most part. I used to care about why things didn't work out and dwell and think there was all this stuff wrong with me. I used to "fight back" against men who treated me wrong and tried to put me down, as if that was a solution. Now, I don't bother and take my suspicions about men seriously, paying them dust in the process.

My plan is to stay single, heal, develop personally and creatively, until I find the right person for me who meets my standards. Definitely need to start going to therapy to detoxify from all the misogyny I've experienced and internalized coming of age in a male-dominant household. The last thing we all need is carrying residual trauma and choosing partners that hook into these patterns. No f*cking more.

ehf1404

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
3,119 59 111
Alleybux
Last I checked, cockroaches don't molest, rape, steal, beat, or murder Black women.
Sure but they still look gross to me....anyway this kind of rhetoric is bordering on pathological levels of bitterness. This is how incels talk about women, and blaming all your problems on the opposite gender is wack.

If anyone young girl is reading this thread get out while you still can because these types of thread will cause your brain to rot. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy to make you end up lonely and bitter.

KushKing

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,385 5,558 9,927
Alleybux
What's really 'weird' is the sheer number of men who rape, molest, xesually assault, steal from, and kill women/children. What's even more "weird" is the fact that this is common knowledge.

And yet, you call this thread "weird"

Are you happy with your choice to not be involved with men? Just move on and stop trying to write think pieces about it. The world will keep spinning, as someone said.

MrMason

Controversial Member
Reaction score
Reactions
11,256 1,382 3,078
Alleybux

Lol, k.
It’s called “romance alley”

why would you waste your time talking about men if you hate them on a board specifically dedicated to romance?

most stupid, and yes it’s proselytizing because she’s using her experience to try and persuade women that not having interest in men is a good thing

regardless whether you agree with her or not, the thread is off topic to this board

FruitCake

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,308 964 335
Alleybux
I believe many more women feel this way but force themselves to date men or seek out their validation because of societal pressure. Because you always get similar feedback when a woman is comfortable enough to have a heart-to-heart conversation about these things.