Divine Resilience.

PrincessNeice

Essence on Chanel No. 5
Reaction score
Reactions
48,969 611 163
Alleybux
Reference- Daughters of the King

“You therefore must endure hardship as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. No one engaged in warfare entangles himself with the affairs of this life, that he may please him who enlisted him as a soldier” 2 Timothy 2:3-4, NKJV.

What totally frustrates the devil is when there is absolutely nothing he can do to get you off of God’s plan for your life. He can attack your body, and you only become stronger. He can cause you to suffer loss, and your love for God only grows deeper. He can attack your relationships, and it only makes you seek God even more. That resilience is the quality of a soldier. God has chosen you to be an unstoppable soldier for Him! Being a soldier doesn’t mean that you are numb to hurt or that you always feel brave. It doesn’t mean that you never face a challenge that makes you want to throw in the towel. It doesn’t mean that you never fall. It means that no matter what happens in your life, you choose from deep within to move forward in God. It means that no matter what happens, you always come out on top! You are an unstoppable soldier of Christ!

Prayer: Father God, thank you for choosing me to be a soldier in your great army. You have equipped me with everything I need. Thank you for your divine resilience. I receive the help of your Holy Spirit now to finish my race. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.