Quantcast

DM: because of Harry and Andrew whining, NONE of the royals will be wearing their uniforms to the funeral

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux

NONE of the Royals will wear uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes: Duke of Sussex 'wanted to wear military outfit' alongside his uncle - but Queen decides they'll ALL wear mourning dress in departure from tradition​

All senior members of the Royal Family will now wear mourning dress at the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral on Saturday.

The Daily Mail understands that, in an unprecedented about-turn, a last minute decision, approved by the Queen, has been made that no royals will wear military uniform in order to present a united family front.

Behind the scenes, courtiers have been racked by concern that Prince Harry, who was forced to give up his honorary military titles after he acrimoniously quit royal duties and moved to the US, would be the only senior royal not in uniform.

Harry, 36, is understood to have wanted to wear the Blues and Royals dress uniform he wore on his wedding day in May 2018.

As a former captain with the Household Cavalry, however, he is entitled only to wear a suit, with any medals he has been awarded in the course of his duties or by the Queen.

By contrast the Prince of Wales, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Wessex and Princess Royal would have been, by convention for a royal ceremonial funeral, in full military uniform.

LuvmesumMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,565 3,169 1,542
Alleybux
The Queen loves her favorite grandson and unfortunately loves the pedo too...I'm sure William's somewhere "Engorged" with anger.
tumblr_ole66vhacg1ql5yr7o1_500.gif
"

LatxLeather

Jan- Dec.
Reaction score
Reactions
109,064 6,825 8,075
Alleybux
The QE is a world leader, figure head, world respected woman and has been for decades. QE plays chess , it is said, while everyone plays checkers.
The British media have called her out , OH YES, when she has made a very few mistakes in 94 years during her 70 plus reign.

Where I am going with this?
She is all that , but a mother and grandmother.
SHE NEEDS TO CUT ANDREW AND HARRY OFF . GET THEM BOTH OUT.
CLIP THEIR priveleges , the works.
BOTH have ruined her , well, left a horrible, world wide, world known, ugly mark on her and BRF.

So to appease these two man- child, spoilt brats, NO UNIFORMS FOR CHARLES, WILLIAM, AND I THINK ANNE too.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,374 270 134
Alleybux
The fact that Andrew and Harry are in the same boat shows you their priorities.

Harry should have been able to wear whatever last rank he was. He and Andrew are the only ones that served on the front lines. But Andrew is a paedo, so he should be in a suit.

If Anne, Eddie, Charles, and Will played dress up at this event, they'd look ridiculous, if Harry came in a suit.

sarellasand

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,564 840 246
Alleybux
This is hilarious. None of those assholes except for Harry and Andrew should wear a uniform period, because those two are the only ones who actually served!

LuvmesumMe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
108,565 3,169 1,542
Alleybux
Fav grandson, hardly.
William, Charles, Anne peeved, probably so.
I seriously doubt Harry even cared, they are fully aware the world would be judging them. But, as per usual they'll never take ownership of the hard decision and just blame it on Harry...So much for healing, so cold and callus.

Last edited:

honey8271

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
193,984 1,833 850
Alleybux
Good. This is best for everyone. Andrew wearing a uniform under the cloud he is in was a bad look and non starter. The funeral is about Philip who didn't want a fuss made and we are still in the middle of a pandemic and amongst a series of bad moves the Queen actually made a good decision.

Zamira

Armchair General
Reaction score
Reactions
7,505 366 326
Alleybux

NONE of the Royals will wear uniform at Philip's funeral to spare Harry and Andrew's blushes: Duke of Sussex 'wanted to wear military outfit' alongside his uncle - but Queen decides they'll ALL wear mourning dress in departure from tradition​

All senior members of the Royal Family will now wear mourning dress at the Duke of Edinburgh’s funeral on Saturday.

The Daily Mail understands that, in an unprecedented about-turn, a last minute decision, approved by the Queen, has been made that no royals will wear military uniform in order to present a united family front.

Behind the scenes, courtiers have been racked by concern that Prince Harry, who was forced to give up his honorary military titles after he acrimoniously quit royal duties and moved to the US, would be the only senior royal not in uniform.

Harry, 36, is understood to have wanted to wear the Blues and Royals dress uniform he wore on his wedding day in May 2018.

As a former captain with the Household Cavalry, however, he is entitled only to wear a suit, with any medals he has been awarded in the course of his duties or by the Queen.

By contrast the Prince of Wales, Duke of Cambridge, Earl of Wessex and Princess Royal would have been, by convention for a royal ceremonial funeral, in full military uniform.
Not one of that family deserve to wear those gaudy gold braided uniforms. They never earned any medals. Yeah Harry and Andy served in war zones, but they were protected and kept well away from any conflict. There was no way either of those two were getting an injury or killed. No way at all. They were there as recruitment poster boys to lure the plebs into service and war.

gelling234

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
96,517 3,702 293
Alleybux
I seriously doubt Harry even cared, they are fully aware the world would be judging them. But, as per usual they'll never take ownership of the hard decision and just blame it on Harry...So much for healing, so cold and calcus.
Exactly.

Headlines are all all about "Appeasing Harry", or "Harry threw a tantrum"!

I'm starting to think he should never have come back for this $hit$how drama.

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux
The QE is a world leader, figure head, world respected woman and has been for decades. QE plays chess , it is said, while everyone plays checkers.
The British media have called her out , OH YES, when she has made a very few mistakes in 94 years during her 70 plus reign.

BOTH have ruined her , well, left a horrible, world wide, world known, ugly mark on her and BRF.

So to appease these two man- child, spoilt brats, NO UNIFORMS FOR CHARLES, WILLIAM, AND I THINK ANNE too.
both of them need to be stripped of titles

B. Leigh

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
122,368 2,442 2,851
Alleybux
The Queen isn't an idiot. She knows there would have been a shitshow if Andrew wore his and Harry didn't get to

The fact that Andrew and Harry are in the same boat shows you their priorities.

Harry should have been able to wear whatever last rank he was. He and Andrew are the only ones that served on the front lines. But Andrew is a paedo, so he should be in a suit.

If Anne, Eddie, Charles, and Will played dress up at this event, they'd look ridiculous, if Harry came in a suit.
This is the only reason they are wearing suits...they know the world will drag them and it would only emphasize that Andrew kept his military appointments after stepping back as a senior royal but Harry's were stripped...

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux
This is the only reason they are wearing suits...they know the world will drag them and it would only emphasize that Andrew kept his military appointments after stepping back as a senior royal but Harry's were stripped...
why would the queen let a pedo wear a uniform?

MERVEILLEUSE

Encyclopedia Dramatica
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
713,826 11,268 4,454
Alleybux
First they were going to try to shade Harry by having him in a suit while everyone else is in their fancypants military getups, but after they saw themselves get dragged for the millionth time for being idiots, they put out this story instead. They’re truly the worst at this PR thing...

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux
I honestly think this funeral should have been done privately. Isn’t it going to be televised? There were people who couldn’t attend funerals during lockdown, and they should show some sensitivity to that.

And after the all drama and annoyances displayed at all the Phillip tributes, they should take the temperature of the room and see that people aren’t really feeling Phillip and the royal family like that right now. This is gonna be the Harry Show and everyone knows it.

If the Queen can’t get the media in check and display some control over them pushing this hyperbolic drama about her family, she needs to shut down this whole public display of grief. She’s not doing her husband’s legacy any good by letting the tabloids drool all over her grandson’s every move at the expense of her husband death. Just shut down all the cameras and make it clear the media forced her hand by being so disrespectful to her husband’s legacy.

Alsi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
52,317 1,638 1,295
Alleybux
The Queen isn't an idiot. She knows there would have been a shitshow if Andrew wore his and Harry didn't get to

It would look very weird that Andrew the pedo is in full uniform, but Harry isn't.

One former spare, raped trafficked minor girls.

The other former spare, said you don't want to take my calls, then I'm using Oprah as my therapy session.

The optics don't look good. :sidefrown They should have said everyone wear their dress uniform (or costumes for those that didn't serve) :disdain. Because Phil was a military man, that would have been a nice send off. He loved the Navy, probably provided him with structure and built in loyalty that he didn't grow up with. I've met many soldiers like that.

fancygyal

meghan’s biotch
Reaction score
Reactions
197,565 17,114 16,125
Alleybux
I honestly think this funeral should have been done privately. Isn’t it going to be televised? There were people who couldn’t attend funerals during lockdown, and they should show some sensitivity to that.

And after the all drama and annoyances displayed at all the Phillip tributes, they should take the temperature of the room and see that people aren’t really feeling Phillip and the royal family like that right now. This is gonna be the Harry Show and everyone knows it.

If the Queen can’t get the media in check and display some control over them pushing this hyperbolic drama about her family, she needs to shut down this whole public display of grief. She’s not doing her husband’s legacy any good by letting the tabloids drool all over her grandson’s every move at the expense of her husband death. Just shut down all the cameras and make it clear the media forced her hand by being so disrespectful to her husband’s legacy.
I think they have to be televised

Fistes n Stuff

But her TITLES!
Reaction score
Reactions
3,171 92 104
Alleybux
I think they have to be televised
I doubt that very seriously. And if the Queen said she wanted a private ceremony given the media climate and the pandemic, I think she’s cultivated enough good will amongst her subjects for them to understand. And, like I said, people aren’t clamoring for more Phillip tributes. They didn’t want the ones they already had.

ManhattanVibe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
73,426 788 674
Alleybux
When did Harry complain?

The past two days have been about Andrew and him throwing a tantrum about what he has to wear.

They pull Harry into it to make it seem like a "spares" issue but the fact is, if Andrew got to wear his, there would be no logical reason to prohibit Harry from doing the same.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux

Harry NEVER said he wanted to wear a military uniform. The British Media did.

enchanted

Fall is Beautiful
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
345,871 13,203 10,054
Alleybux
When did Harry complain?

The past two days have been about Andrew and him throwing a tantrum about what he has to wear.

They pull Harry into it to make it seem like a "spares" issue but the fact is, if Andrew got to wear his, there would be no logical reason to prohibit Harry from doing the same.

Exactly. Harry was just probably just gonna wear a regular ass black suit like a normal person. I don't think he was gonna make a big deal about it as he's hopping on a plane right after the funeral.

Earthenware Kitt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
318,613 26,424 3,542
Alleybux

So we're comparing alleged pedophilia to marrying a Black woman in terms of "ugly marks?"

Okay.