DMX Looking A Bit Chubbier, Stutter-Free, Healthier & A Bit Of A Glow In His Skin On Wendy...

Reactions
24,438 294 217
Alleybux
Come On X!

Cliffs:
  • He was there to promote a movie (which he had no idea what the movie was about when asked lol).
  • His young son also makes an appearance in the interview.
  • "Mrs. X" was not able to make an appearance with X when asked by Wendy... because she was "scrubbing the floors". Wendy's face: :disdain
  • Wendy/X also quickly hash out their past little "beef" (X gave Wendy his demo back in the mid 90s when while she was in her car when he ws trying to get in the game....this all before the Ruff Ryders stuff She drove forward 2 seconds, and threw his demo out the car window, which is why he canceled/was a no-show for his last appear on Wendy about 7 year ago due to the past demo/car thing)....

Loot Queen
Reactions
77,424 795 127
Alleybux
He looks good which is a load off my back. I've been worried for years he wasn't going to overcome his addiction and we'd lose him. Now to see him getting his flowers (Verzuz, Ruff Ryders doc) and alive and well is the victory lap.

Prolific licks hitter
Reactions
40,703 292 57
Alleybux
Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop
Oh, no
That's how Ruff Ryders roll
Stop, drop, shut 'em down, open up shop
Oh, no
That's how Ruff Ryders roll

Reactions
2,775 6 2
Alleybux
She continues to be super rude - lol at "things happen for a reason" instead of apologizing for being extremely disrespectful!

DMX looks soooo much like my fine ass ex. Let me...let me log off for a bit.

The Culture

Television Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Recent Posts

BLACK WOMEN ARE LOSING INTEREST IN BLACK MEN...
I hate to be the person that comments without watching the video but AINT NO CLIFFS OP! Outside of what you see on the internet and social media...
Interesting article about the rise of afro-Dominican models
Since it's the high fashion industry, you know they're always looking for the same shape in their models, so I don't see that happening. The...
Found you guys a new AMBW youtube family! (MAZELEE) - Thread II
I’m Christian and this made me highly uncomfortable. The way the pastor’s hairline is pushed all the way back, Joe falling face down on the floor...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Yes! I'm from Quebec, and i know we are in general in langage more ''direct'' than english people, but it doesn,t mean that we are more ''direct...
Steve Harvey went all out for his wife Marjorie for Mother's Day, getting her a rack of designer...
Currently, I am not rich. So I don’t get how all this fashion stuff works. But Steve said this is the new summer collections from all the top...
A Black Lady Sketch Show -HBO
It was nice to see Jesse Williams and Gabrielle Union this week, but the sketches were weird.... I'm gonna keep trying. I am a little interested...
Games that scare the **** out of you?
PT and Dead Space was the only scary games for me
The official Tomdaya thread
You guys keep acting like they're going to get married or something lol.
Top Bottom