Quantcast

Do Black Gay Men Hate Each Other?

Do Black Gay Men Have a vitriolic hatred towards one another?

• Yes they're evil AF to each other BEWARE of them

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • No they love each other but simply have a weird way of showing it

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,082 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
So this boy got his feelings hurt and I'm thinking, do these men hate one another like seriously WTF

Cliffs: Boys fight over man, Both boys had xes with man, Boy felt like he had the best xes with man, they had xes multiple times and thought man loved him only to get his feelings hurt when man said that he didn't like him smh

This is like a juicy reality show, it's so funny and messy and shocking and a little sad smh I hate that I like Bigo :struggle :weep

Last edited:

beautiful blossoms

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,198 964 222
Alleybux
This reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube. I can't remember the name but I was watch a saucy Santana video and that lead to another video similar to this one where a group of gay guys where chatting and one exposed the nudes of another guy in the chat. It was crazy. And messy.

Logan Forrester

Angelic
Reaction score
Reactions
165,082 7,611 5,758
Alleybux
This reminded me of a video I saw on YouTube. I can't remember the name but I was watch a saucy Santana video and that lead to another video similar to this one where a group of gay guys where chatting and one exposed the nudes of another guy in the chat. It was crazy. And messy.

OMG Please post the video, please

tenor.gif

bright22

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
42,530 1,530 730
Alleybux
I used to watch a gay youtuber, James Colwell. I remember he said in several videos that gay men are worse to each other than straight people are to gay men. He said heterosexuals don't have it in them to be as evil and nasty to gay men as gay men are to each other.

ANTIUSERNAME

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
127,632 11,232 14,342
Alleybux
I used to watch a gay youtuber, James Colwell. I remember he said in several videos that gay men are worse to each other than straight people are to gay men. He said heterosexuals don't have it in them to be as evil and nasty to gay men as gay men are to each other.
Some Gay men are just broken inside due to homophobia and not feeling accepted by society. Some never got out of that state of being in the closet as well so they don't know how to act like normal people again.
But everybody got that evil in them. It's not just Gay people. These people are just around other broken gay men, and hurt people hurt other people.

Esdeath

氷の女王
Reaction score
Reactions
169,059 2,646 762
Alleybux
They all lust after white gay men so...
I remember a black gay man said this. Said he could find other black men to hookup with but dating it was hard. Said he’d get on dating apps and would see bios saying things like white men or Latino men.

Trini1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,964 364 72
Alleybux
I can't even vote in the poll. I can't even watch the video, I'm tired of the constant shade throwing, catty nature. I just want to see healthy, black gay friendships and black gay relationships.

Brokenness begets brokenness but the cycle doesn't have to be perpetuated.

ETA: One more thing. Getting dick, having a man doesn't validate you as a person

Last edited:

Itiswhatitis85

East Coast hoppin
Reaction score
Reactions
20,842 885 394
Alleybux
These are toxic and self-absorbed individuals. I wouldn't bunch all black gay/bisexual males into a box. However many are more shallow now than ever these days.

Tidnotbnot

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,927 326 216
Alleybux
They all lust after white gay men so...
Do they exclusively date white gay men or are they open to date gay Black men?

And they good looking guys. I'm not surprised they are hostile. There is a pecking order going on here. Not uncommon in any demographic especially one that might be despised.

Women and Men of all xesual orientation can be catty with each other to a certain degree and even flat out hostile.

David Aventura

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,063 941 180
Alleybux
I can't even vote in the poll. I can't even watch the video, I'm tired of the constant shade throwing, catty nature. I just want to see healthy, black gay friendships and black gay relationships.

ETA: One more thing. Getting dick, having a man doesn't validate you as a person
This part is absolutely true. Unfortunately, many believe that getting dick is a sign that you are attractive, desirable, hot, sexy, etc. Looks rank #1 in the gay community, and most feel that pulling in the dick is the grand prize for looking good. Sad but true.

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
This part is absolutely true. Unfortunately, many believe that getting dick is a sign that you are attractive, desirable, hot, sexy, etc. Looks rank #1 in the gay community, and most feel that pulling in the dick is the grand prize for looking good. Sad but true.
speaking as a gay black man I think the black gay community at large is very superficial, xes focused and cliquey. it's not hard at all to get dick via a hookup app but actually making substantial black gay friends or potentially a ***** is challenging. My best and only friend is a Black woman. We would frequent a black gay bar where guys would look me up and down with contempt with their cliques or evenly open ignore me but then later on that night one might message me on Jack'd saying how he saw me that night and how attractive I am and if I wanted to link. it's the weirdest thing. like if you're a new face they won't approach you unless you're introduced via mutual friends. just staring and awkwardness. this will never work for me because I like men who are more masculine than me and I need to be approached first. I've had guys buy me a drink without saying anything, tell their friend to tell me that they like me. I've had guys sit right next to me without saying a word. one guy sat his chair inches behind me basically humping me in public but still wouldn't say a word. so fµck!ng petty. I also feel like there is a very specific aesthetic you have to be in order to fit in the Black gay community. At least in New Orleans and Atlanta. You have to be slightly urban leaning. You have to be masculine presenting but still feminine enough to be "one of the girls". Not quite clockable yet you still are. Kinda like a Karamo Brown/Khi Lavene. Just a bunch of bro-y verse bottom butch queens kiking. Yet if you're more like a Steve Lacy, Frank Ocean, Kevin Abstract type of dude you're ostracized. I've literally had entire groups of n****s turn to look at me when I walk past but they won't speak! Why is this? At this point I'm done with black gay clubs and bars. I honestly prefer hood hetero spots more and this is where I get more attention and have tons of fun! I prefer a regular, slightly hood, easy going skater/stoner type of dude. Like a Wiz Khalifa, Amine, Vince Staples, Earl Sweatshirt type. Not these bro-y, overly groomed, OnlyFans having, butch queen n****s who think they are all that and a bag of chips.

Last edited:

MGTiger

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,658 6,262 6,987
Alleybux

Same. And many of the healthy looking black gay friendships and relationships we see on social media are everything but that. Toxic black gay friendships and relationships are soooooo normalized it's a damn shame ... and many are really good with dressing it up and making it look pretty to the public (especially on social media). So many black gay men have low self esteem and stupid so they'll often times stay in toxic nonsensical sh!t until the wheels fall off (if they ever do).

Also, I'll be remiss not to mention a lot of us don't have our families to really depend on which sometimes pushes us to stay in toxic sh!t longer than we want but we can do better ... good black gay men exist in the world to befriend and date ... we need to do the work to identify and keep them ASAP. Get rid of (or demote) all gay toxic men in your life.

Last edited:

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
I'm much more comfortable around either super femme n****s or regular hood dudes. When I get around a bunch of bro-y butch queens (who are mostly bottoms/maybe verse) I get uncomfortable for some reason. I can sense the bµllsh!t, debauchery, the smoke n mirrors, the posturing etc and I hate it.

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
I'd rather be surrounded by a bunch of hood dudes at a hetero club than a bunch of butch queens at the gay club just staring at each other and acting like high school girls in their cliques. So stupid.

LeB95

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
55,401 2,659 820
Alleybux
It goes without saying, but there's a lot of unresolved trauma in the black gay community. Being black is hard enough then add being gay or bisexual, and you have a recipe for tons of mental, emotional, and spiritual anguish on top of being rejected by family and community. Whereas our straight peers often have a more organic coming of age than we do, we come of age closeted and fighting who we are to keep a roof over our heads and a society that constantly tells us we're an abominable nothing. All this and more leads to an "extended" adolescence and groups of men who overcompensate with high fashions (they usually can't afford), good looks (if you're blessed with them), perfectly sculpted bodies, and moving through the often very superficial, very cutthroat, overly sexualized black queer social circles where the name of the game is to fake it until you make a name for yourself (or if you're lucky, become part of a House). On top of all this, the ongoing issues and deaths from HIV/AIDs, which has taken so much from us and continues to do so.

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
It goes without saying, but there's a lot of unresolved trauma in the black gay community. Being black is hard enough then add being gay or bisexual, and you have a recipe for tons of mental, emotional, and spiritual anguish on top of being rejected by family and community. Whereas our straight peers often have a more organic coming of age than we do, we come of age closeted and fighting who we are to keep a roof over our heads and a society that constantly tells us we're an abominable nothing. All this and more leads to an "extended" adolescence and groups of men who overcompensate with high fashions (they usually can't afford), good looks (if you're blessed with them), perfectly sculpted bodies, and moving through the often very superficial, very cutthroat, overly sexualized black queer social circles where the name of the game is to fake it until you make a name for yourself (or if you're lucky, become part of a House). On top of all this, the ongoing issues and deaths from HIV/AIDs, which has taken so much from us and continues to do so.
you just said a word!

cappycorn87

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,955 24,805 10,942
Alleybux
speaking as a gay black man I think the black gay community at large is very superficial, xes focused and cliquey. it's not hard at all to get dick via a hookup app but actually making substantial black gay friends or potentially a ***** is challenging. My best and only friend is a Black woman. We would frequent a black gay bar where guys would look me up and down with contempt with their cliques or evenly open ignore me but then later on that night one might message me on Jack'd saying how he saw me that night and how attractive I am and if I wanted to link. it's the weirdest thing. like if you're a new face they won't approach you unless you're introduced via mutual friends. just staring and awkwardness. this will never work for me because I like men who are more masculine than me and I need to be approached first. I've had guys buy me a drink without saying anything, tell their friend to tell me that they like me. I've had guys sit right next to me without saying a word. one guy sat his chair inches behind me basically humping me in public but still wouldn't say a word. so fµck!ng petty. I also feel like there is a very specific aesthetic you have to be in order to fit in the Black gay community. At least in New Orleans and Atlanta. You have to be slightly urban leaning. You have to be masculine presenting but still feminine enough to be "one of the girls". Not quite clockable yet you still are. Kinda like a Karamo Brown/Khi Lavene. Just a bunch of bro-y verse bottom butch queens kiking. Yet if you're more like a Steve Lacy, Frank Ocean, Kevin Abstract type of dude you're ostracized. I've literally had entire groups of n****s turn to look at me when I walk past but they won't speak! Why is this? At this point I'm done with black gay clubs and bars. I honestly prefer hood hetero spots more and this is where I get more attention and have tons of fun! I prefer a regular, slightly hood, easy going skater/stoner type of dude. Like a Wiz Khalifa, Amine, Vince Staples, Earl Sweatshirt type. Not these bro-y, overly groomed, OnlyFans having, butch queen n****s who think they are all that and a bag of chips.
Most likely nervous and afraid of rejection

GeneGrey

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,933 1,092 1,275
Alleybux
Ya'll sound like the girl version of divestors...Ya'll ugly and white acting while attracted to the lowest common denominator? Sounds like it.

holy water

You need more than love.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
40,972 3,437 2,103
Alleybux
Ya'll sound like the girl version of divestors...Ya'll ugly and white acting while attracted to the lowest common denominator? Sounds like it.
that's literally the point of the entire post though. to acknowledge how superficial, catty, unproductive and destructive the Black gay community has a tendency to be. I say this as a gay Black man who is attracted to other Black men. tons of fine ass gay n****s in many big metro cities like Atl, Nola, Houston, DC, NYC, Chicago, LA. The hard part is finding a quality man. What if I want the bar to be higher than just "attractive and acts Black"? The fact of the matter is yes, if you are a young and decently attractive upwardly mobile gay Black man it is difficult to find friendships/relationships that are of substance. how many of these prospects have their own place? how many have a car? how many have legitimate jobs? how many have an education? how many come from a two parent household? how many don't have an STD? how many don't have mental health problems? how many are actually looking to settle down with another man and build a great relationship?

MGTiger

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,658 6,262 6,987
Alleybux
that's literally the point of the entire post though. to acknowledge how superficial, catty, unproductive and destructive the Black gay community has a tendency to be. I say this as a gay Black man who is attracted to other Black men. tons of fine ass gay n****s in many big metro cities like Atl, Nola, Houston, DC, NYC, Chicago, LA. The hard part is finding a quality man. What if I want the bar to be higher than just "attractive and acts Black"? The fact of the matter is yes, if you are a young and decently attractive upwardly mobile gay Black man it is difficult to find friendships/relationships that are of substance. how many of these prospects have their own place? how many have a car? how many have legitimate jobs? how many have an education? how many come from a two parent household? how many don't have an STD? how many don't have mental health problems? how many are actually looking to settle down with another man and build a great relationship?
PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!

I just broke up with someone who presented himself to be a high quality black gay but ended up being no better than your typical and in abundance low life gay trash.

I don't agree with everything Walter Hampton (YouTube black gay critic) says but he's absolutely right about the dire state of black gay men ... it's fµck!ng beneath the group at this point! I simply do not know many black gay men that I believe are quality or ideal dating material. Good and healed gay men exist but they are definitely not in abundance.