Do Black men oppress Black women?

just coco

immune to the gaslighting
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
mothers need to teach it to their daughters.
i agree, thats where it starts.........gen z black women are woke, because black women started slowly course correcting, and speaking up online and offline, when gen z daughers were babies......my daughter is gen z.......

it also helps that gen z black women get to see black males full display of fukkery online and offline and are not in denial about it, like past generations were.......they are more proactive, and i love to see it......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
i agree, thats where it starts.........gen z black women are woke, because black women started slowly course correcting, and speaking up online and offline, when gen z daughers were babies......my daughter is gen z.......

it also helps that gen z black women get to see black males full display of fukkery online and offline and are not in denial about it, like past generations were.......they are more proactive, and i love to see it......

Sadly I didn’t have a woke mother my mother is a m@ammie/ race first mule and I had a misogynistic sperm donor who dogged black women he’s now deceased. I am a millennial coco lol (90s). I had to learn this stuff through research, YouTube, the good book by sis Muslim bashido I purchased it on Amazon. I also followed BWE and then I learn from you ladies on LSA like further educating me on the black faux con-munity or other sources I encounter online.

I had the mindset but didn’t knew it met “divested” or burning the cape or the other perfect talking pinpoints for us to place ourself first as women. I would see family raging about black males and I never participated or had sympathy for them or saw them in myself I’m sorry lmao.

I am the only one I’m the scapegoat all alone lmao but I feel accomplished I’m good though on this journey IRL because majority (90%) of my relatives are for the black male ONLY permanently and been scammed by the black community fake sh!t. I’m glad I’m even more woke as I get closer to my 30s though thank god.

This is a good thread here to see other ladies was speaking up. I’m happy generation Z is awakening/ awoken I love to see them it’s like seeing my little sisters not taking the bµllsh!t and see the fake fairytale they sell black women/ black girls.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,290 2,236 4,829
Alleybux
they enjoy SOME of the benefits of being in the majority, but they are othered with their own gender, and thus, the dont have access to institutional power to deny us jobs, housing, opportunities ect.

Now the yt man...thats the debil right there
“Don’t you dare talk bad about white Zaddy in this sub forum” - NBW/Shea Bitters/Black Feminist.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,290 2,236 4,829
Alleybux
Not a question of if but how do we stop the oppression of black women by black men.

The domestic violence murder rate for black women is disturbing.
Domestic Violence in the Black community is bi-directional and at 1:1 compare to 2:1 in the white community. White Zaddy doesn’t just take out the mother of his children, he take the children and then himself. Familicide.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,290 2,236 4,829
Alleybux
Nope. Bw are said to be doing better in society than bm. Never in the history of the world has the oppressed been better off than the oppressor. And that ain't changing no time soon.
They will ignore data for feminist, courtesy of the Black Gynocracy, talking points.

DTective Russell

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
8,290 2,236 4,829
Alleybux
It's disturbing that with all the Black women that Black men have killed, raped, attempted to kill and all the Black women who had to move with their children from their homes and communities to escape the violence of Black men that this is even a question.
According to the data the overwhelming majority of Black men (98%) are not doing any of that. Take that up with the Pookies and Ray Rays you all can’t seem to leave alone.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Sadly I didn’t have a woke mother my mother is a m@ammie/ race first mule and I had a misogynistic sperm donor who dogged black women he’s now deceased. I am a millennial coco lol (90s). I had to learn this stuff through research, YouTube, the good book by sis Muslim bashido I purchased it on Amazon. I also followed BWE and then I learn from you ladies on LSA like further educating me on the black faux con-munity or other sources I encounter online.

I had the mindset but didn’t knew it met “divested” or burning the cape or the other perfect talking pinpoints for us to place ourself first as women. I would see family raging about black males and I never participated or had sympathy for them or saw them in myself I’m sorry lmao.

I am the only one I’m the scapegoat all alone lmao but I feel accomplished I’m good though on this journey IRL because majority (90%) of my relatives are for the black male ONLY permanently and been scammed by the black community fake sh!t. I’m glad I’m even more woke as I get closer to my 30s though thank god.

This is a good thread here to see other ladies was speaking up. I’m happy generation Z is awakening/ awoken I love to see them it’s like seeing my little sisters not taking the bµllsh!t and see the fake fairytale they sell black women/ black girls.
thank you for sharing your journey......i love hearing the journey stories.......i started my journey late at age 28, when bwe was still in its infant stages..........i started on the 'black women deserve better blog' from back in the day, and reading it was mind blowing......

i then went from blog to blog and just took it all in.....i didnt even have a lsa account yet, although i wish i would have.......i read evia/muslim bashido/CK and everything i could get my hands on at the time......once i started reading other black women stories, everything started coming together and making sense to me, before that, i couldn't piece it all together, but i always knew even from a young age, that something was wrong with the faux black community.......

once i stumbled onto lsa, jammies and stuckinbrum/theblackaudry and a host of other woke black women were all in full effect.......i learned so much just lurking on here, before i finally made a account......its so great to be around like minded black women, because back then you could not even have these conversations in real life, because black women would look at you like you were bat sh!t crazy........

its a good journey, just keep going ma'm....its a lot of info out there.......

check out 'the diary of a negress' blog as well.......she is super sharp......

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
thank you for sharing your journey......i love hearing the journey stories.......i started my journey late at age 28, when bwe was still in its infant stages..........i started on the 'black women deserve better blog' from back in the day, and reading it was mind blowing......

i then went from blog to blog and just took it all in.....i didnt even have a lsa account yet, although i wish i would have.......i read evia/muslim bashido/CK and everything i could get my hands on at the time......once i started reading other black women stories, everything started coming together and making sense to me, before that, i couldn't piece it all together, but i always knew even from a young age, that something was wrong with the faux black community.......

once i stumbled onto lsa, jammies and stuckinbrum/theblackaudry and a host of other woke black women were all in full effect.......i learned so much just lurking on here, before i finally made a account......its so great to be around like minded black women, because back then you could not even have these conversations in real life, because black women would look at you like you were bat sh!t crazy........

its a good journey, just keep going ma'm....its a lot of info out there.......

check out 'the diary of a negress' blog as well.......she is super sharp......
Will do thanks ! Yes I used to lurk as well lmao. I seen jammies threads that was head on lmao. It’s lot of them I watched to because yes in real life black women will look at you crazy or say you’re “white” or “racist”. I’m glad I’ve encountered other woke black women as well. Imma check out that blog to.

just coco

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
126,115 3,810 4,298
Alleybux
Will do thanks ! Yes I used to lurk as well lmao. I seen jammies threads that was head on lmao. It’s lot of them I watched to because yes in real life black women will look at you crazy or say you’re “white” or “racist”. I’m glad I’ve encountered other woke black women as well. Imma check out that blog to.
just imagine navigating as a young 'woke' black woman, with no one who understands your 'plight' including other black women......this is what i went through, and why im so heavily invested now into, no other young black woman having to go through the bµllsh!t....

Individual

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
39,331 1,268 399
Alleybux
just imagine navigating as a young 'woke' black woman, with no one who understands your 'plight' including other black women......this is what i went through, and why im so heavily invested now into, no other young black woman having to go through the bµllsh!t....
Yes I’m still young and I stay extremely private or watch my circle because when a young “WOKE” black woman is herself people will try you, try to break you and place you back in check. I don’t trust all black women unfortunately unless she proves to me thoroughly she’s not race first identified or some black male pickmeisha or black community identified. Yes I agree here.

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,689 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
I had to do an in depth paper about the relationships of Black women & men, and essentially how historically black (U.S.) movements didn't really black women's interests at heart.

I can't remember the names of these 3 specific women now w/o opening my paper, but these 3 black female activists the same thing during the Black panther era: That black men just wanted the same institutional power that white men had in America/The West and when/if Black people became the majority; it was never going to be Black men and women working in harmony. We, as women, have to have our own movement separate from them. Because it was always going to be in the interest of Black men first. (Which we did.)

But most importantly, Black people had to stop acting like Africa was 100% perfect, equal, and this ~heavenly~ fault free place. Because the same patriarchal institutions exist there as well as here (U.S.)
Margo Jefferson had to have been one. Bet.