Quantcast

Do ever feel like God is trying to tell you something? Like speaking to you in your thoughts?

Lunajoh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,308 1,900 129
Alleybux
So I've been getting thoughts for a year now telling me to start doing something particular that could perhaps change my life, but it's big step and I'm starting to believe that this is a message/sign from God but I'm low-key still not entirely sure.

Anyone else felt the same before? How do I know if this God trying to tell me something? Idk I'm confused

starrkitty

Tread lightly .. stroke softly!
Reaction score
Reactions
50,712 3,311 2,691
Alleybux
So I've been getting thoughts for a year now telling me to start doing something particular and I'm starting to believe that this is a message/sign from God but I'm low-key still not entirely sure.

Anyone else felt the same before? How do I know if this God trying to tell me something? Idk I'm confused

I do not know your gender, but what I do know is that it is of my personal opinion and belief that God has blessed women with a keen sense of intuition. And when we feel something in our core gut .. we better listen to it and believe what our thoughts are telling us!

.. and you can ask Gayle, Oprah and Iyanla too and they will co-sign exactly what I'm saying! (Oh and I almost forgot to mention Cicely Tyson) lol

Last edited:

Lunajoh

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
53,308 1,900 129
Alleybux
I do not know your gender, but what I do know is that it is of my personal opinion and belief that God has blessed women with a keen sense of intuition. And when we feel something in our core gut .. we better listen to it and believe what our thoughts are telling us!

.. and you can ask Gayle, Oprah and Iyanla too and they will co-sign exactly what I'm saying! (Oh and I almost forgot to mention Cicely Tyson, too.) lol
I am a woman. You are right. Thank you for your input and advice. I was brushing this thought off but it keeps coming back stronger every once in a while. Today that thought really hit me so I was just left confused - like why am I always thinking about this? I think I'll just do what my intuition is telling me to do and see if it leads me somewhere.

It doesn't hurt to try!

FleurChild

unpopular opinion poster
Reaction score
Reactions
95,295 7,760 5,506
Alleybux

.. and you can ask Gayle, Oprah and Iyanla too and they will co-sign exactly what I'm saying! (Oh and I almost forgot to mention Cicely Tyson) lol
She doesn't need to ask them, as they are just people (who are heavily into the new age movement). She can get that "co-sign" from the Holy Spirit.

Op, to answer your question. Yes, all the time.

Last edited:

amarylis

Is it summer yet?
Reaction score
Reactions
5,174 187 43
Alleybux
Yes I can say there was a voice which I believe was god speaking to me and he told me to apply for a job at a certain place and I did and got the job!