Quantcast

Do Men Always Think They Can Do Better ?

buttahpecan_

lsa’s resident sweetheart.
Reaction score
Reactions
194,143 5,964 1,501
Alleybux
I’ve heard fonts on here say that they think men believe that they can always do better no matter how good they have it at home

They could be ugly, no job, fat, etc and always think they can do better partner wise. My brother in law is a perfect example! My sister caught him lying about dropping this girl off at her house and talking to her. He’s fat, ugly, barely helps out with the kids, plays video games 24/7, etc. His personality skills are also trash. My sister threw my nephew a birthday party and while everyone was inside he was outside twiddling his thumbs and when we went outside he went inside to eat and when she confronted him about it he said that he’s not a people person. He should be glad somebody wants him in the first place smh

Anyways.. what do y’all think about this topic?

JasminaRege

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,436 2,947 1,348
Alleybux
That's why we don't give ugly guys a chance... Only makes them wonder what else they can pull.

Also, if a man thinks he has options, let him go and do that.

BeautifulThings

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,679 292 74
Alleybux
Nope. Not with me. They are always insecure. My new bae doesn’t like for me to wear makeup and dress sexy because he knows that I’m fine af.

My ex husband was super controlling amd didn’t like for me to go out or leave the house for long.

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
Nope.
A lot of fonts have a sh!tty dating life and sh!tty partners and project their experiences onto others. Aside from my first boyfriend, I have never dated a man who didn’t put me on a pedestal and didn’t feel lucky to have me. That’s the only type of partner you should want to have. The one who values you, and that you value back.

buttahpecan_

Reaction score
Reactions
194,143 5,964 1,501
Alleybux
Nope.
A lot of fonts have a sh!tty dating life and sh!tty partners and project their experiences onto others. Aside from my first boyfriend, I have never dated a man who didn’t put me on a pedestal and didn’t feel lucky to have me. That’s the only type of partner you should want to have. The one who values you, and that you value back.
Just because you’ve never experienced the thing that I’m talking about doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to others...

This is what y’all sound like tbh

Font A: Has anyone experienced people making comments about their weight

Font B: YoURe FaT. I CanT ReLaTE

Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
8,939 390 794
Alleybux
Just because you’ve never experienced the thing that I’m talking about doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen to others...
You asked: « do men ALWAYS do x?».
I answered « nope, because I’ve met men who don’t do x ».
You respond: « just because you’ve never met men who don’t do x doesn’t mean it doesn’t happens to others. »

If someone asks you: « do cats always catch mice? »
And you respond with: « nope, my cat and all the past cats I’ve owned do not. »
And that person responds back with: « just because your cat doesn’t, doesn’t mean other cats don’t. »

Do you see the disconnect between your original question and your response to me?

If I have met who don’t do x, clearly men don’t ALWAYS do x. You’ve just met men who do x.

And I have no idea what that second bit is about, I never said the reason why a man thinks he can do better is linked to the woman he thinks he can do better than. EYE said that some fonts with bad experiences project that onto others. I need more fonts to take some logic classes, they really help with properly debating.

Scorpio Jawn

Toucher of grass.
Reaction score
Reactions
174,246 8,838 1,514
Alleybux
Yes. Funny thing is that men aren't told they 'can do better' nowhere near as often as women are told this. If I had a dollar for every time I've told a girlfriend, female acquaintance, etc she can do better, I'd be on the Forbes 400 richest list

IMPERIALE

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,200 358 21
Alleybux
This! I refuse to date an ugly man idc idc
I wish we were more vocal about it, so many don't even have a proper hygiene. Majority of the time i'm in the train and I can smell something bad it's a man. I'm wondering if they have a gf/wife at home.

Zahungscyn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,069 987 270
Alleybux
I can’t be with someone who thinks they can do better than me. My husband says he got his perfect to girl. He couldn’t get better than me physically, mentally, chemistry wise and he reminds me often.

buttahpecan_

Reaction score
Reactions
194,143 5,964 1,501
Alleybux
I can’t be with someone who thinks they can do better than me. My husband says he got his perfect to girl. He couldn’t get better than me physically, mentally, chemistry wise and he reminds me often.
Same. My dad never acted like he could do better than my mom so I don’t want a man who doesn’t worship the ground that I walk on either

My mom has never wanted for anything in their 20+ years of marriage and neither will I... hopefully lol

Last edited:

melaninmuse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
112,030 7,345 271
Alleybux

This is what y’all sound like tbh

Font A: Has anyone experienced people making comments about their weight

Font B: YoURe FaT. I CanT ReLaTE

also, someone telling their partner not to wear makeup sounds controlling to me....my narc ex would get jealous if I went out or mad over me wearing revealing clothes or makeup....

Anyway, yes, due to patriarchy/a culture that enables men. it's the same reason ugly ass incels feel entitled to beautiful women.

Zahungscyn

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
29,069 987 270
Alleybux
Same. My dad never acted like he could do better than my mom so I don’t want a man who doesn’t worship the ground that I walk on either
Same with my dad... He acted like someone put a gun to his head to marry my mom. I could never. I respect and adore my husband much more because of how much he adores me.

Psalms23

Can’t relate.... Toodles!
Reaction score
Reactions
7,171 223 161
Alleybux
It’s definitely a ego thing with some men and I agree that woman are told they can do better all the time! Lmao. I literally just told my cousin this...
Her boyfriend has belittled her in front of family, called her weight gain out, broke when she lost her job... everything!
Now that she is super fit, about to graduate college and getting her sh!t together, he’s the insecure one! He faked like he supported her in the beginning but deep down wanted to keep her below him so he can feel good about himself
A mess!

buttahpecan_

Reaction score
Reactions
194,143 5,964 1,501
Alleybux
Same with my dad... He acted like someone put a gun to his head to marry my mom. I could never. I respect and adore my husband much more because of how much he adores me.
No I meant my dad never acted like he could do better than my mom lol

Almeda

Reaction score
Reactions
168,954 8,180 504
Alleybux
It’s definitely a ego thing with some men and I agree that woman are told they can do better all the time! Lmao. I literally just told my cousin this...
Her boyfriend has belittled her in front of family, called her weight gain out, broke when she lost her job... everything!
Now that she is super fit, about to graduate college and getting her sh!t together, he’s the insecure one!
He faked like he supported her in the beginning but deep down wanted to keep her below him so he can feel good about himself
A mess!

Yesss. Love when a queen levels up. I’m so happy for your cousin. May she continue to keep flourishing!

giphy.gif

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Nope. Not with me. They are always insecure. My new bae doesn’t like for me to wear makeup and dress sexy because he knows that I’m fine af.

My ex husband was super controlling amd didn’t like for me to go out or leave the house for long.
Do you hear yourself? Your new man doesn’t like you wearing sexy stuff? How is that any different from your ex? He’s just going to escalate.

BeautifulThings

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,679 292 74
Alleybux
Do you hear yourself? Your new man doesn’t like you wearing sexy stuff? How is that any different from your ex? He’s just going to escalate.

He says that I don’t need makeup. I love makeup so I wear it when I want to wear it. He just doesn’t want me dressing like a thot. I don’t see anything wrong with it because I’m boo’ed up and we have a healthy relationship. I don’t need the extra attention that it brings. I’m happy and he’s happy so that’s all that matters.

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
He says that I don’t need makeup. I love makeup so I wear it when I want to wear it. He just doesn’t want me dressing like a thot. I don’t see anything wrong with it because I’m boo’ed up and we have a healthy relationship. I don’t need the extra attention that it brings. I’m happy and he’s happy so that’s all that matters.
What he thinks YOU need doesn’t matter. It’s seems you’re kind of habitual in picking ain’t sh!t men. Pretty sure you’ve had 2 ex husbands, correct? Cause again, let me reiterate what you said, your man doesn’t like you wearing makeup and dressing sexy and you happily comply just so you can say you have a man. Any attention you would get you shouldn’t pay any mind to in the first place, cause if you got a man, why would how you look to anyone else matter? You sound more like his pet than a girlfriend.

eta: did you really get on al gore’s internet and let the world know you dated a man with anger problems and was short but the xes was good so you stayed? Oh what a bird you are! LMAOOOOOOOOOO

BeautifulThings

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
16,679 292 74
Alleybux
What he thinks YOU need doesn’t matter. It’s seems you’re kind of habitual in picking ain’t sh!t men. Pretty sure you’ve had 2 ex husbands, correct? Cause again, let me reiterate what you said, your man doesn’t like you wearing makeup and dressing sexy and you happily comply just so you can say you have a man. Any attention you would get you shouldn’t pay any mind to in the first place, cause if you got a man, why would how you look to anyone else matter? You sound more like his pet than a girlfriend.
I still wear makeup just not heavy garish makeup. I used to think that I needed makeup to leave the house but I’m actually more confident now.
I’m not worried about how I look the way that I used to be.

I’m not going to even bother to explain with how I choose to dress myself. Some will get it and some won’t.

I probably will stop responding to you soon because you wrote that last line in there.

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
I still wear makeup just not heavy garish makeup. I used to think that I needed makeup to leave the house but I’m actually more confident now.
I’m not worried about how I look the way that I used to be.

I’m not going to even bother to explain with how I choose to dress myself. Some will get it and some won’t.

I probably will stop responding to you soon because you wrote that last line in there.
No need to explain yourself, your man will do it for you. He’s already telling you how to dress and do your makeup