Do real hairstylist exist anymore?

Reactions
36,209 737 304
Alleybux
Nope. These heauxs are lazy AF. I’ve seen them even tell clients to come already braided and molded. This is one reason why I have started doing my own hair.

Caramel Goddess
Reactions
191,891 4,864 5,534
Alleybux
Then what’s the point of going to her then? It’s mandatory that hairstylist wash and comb out their clients hair before styling it. If a client have to do that for them then they minus well stay home.

Reactions
35,360 1,758 374
Alleybux
Judging by her instagram she's not a hairstylist she's a loc installer/braider. It's actually illegal for for them to shampoo their clients hair. If you go to a real salon or a liscenced cosmetologist you won't have these problems.

ooga booga!
Reactions
30,737 263 14
Alleybux
wtf...i’ve seen this over and over...and my reaction will always be wtf...like?!

how are these new stylists getting away with not washing hair?!

Reactions
25,215 380 98
Alleybux
Then what’s the point of going to her then? It’s mandatory that hairstylist wash and comb out their clients hair before styling it. If a client have to do that for them then they minus well stay home.
Well, it seems like she's going to get away with it since most of the comments under the post seem to agree with her.
1617853680718.png

Card carrying member of the Robinettes
Reactions
166,109 3,333 1,327
Alleybux
I’ve never went to a braid lady and expected them to wash my hair? And if anyone is getting braids with a dirty head then they are nasty and service should be refused

Last edited:
Pipe It Down 'Fore I Whoop You Like Yo Mama Do
Reactions
131,817 746 414
Alleybux
I’ve never went to a braid lady and expected them to wash my hair? And if anyone is getting g braids with a dirt head then they are nasty and service should be refused

Same. I'm always washed and blow dried before getting braids. Well before social media. Just seems like common sense

Reactions
10,369 54 9
Alleybux
Braiders and cosmetologists are two different things.

If you went to a cosmetologist and they didn’t wash your hair you would have a problem.

For braiders, it’s a different story. Braiders can’t wash your hair because they can get fined for doing hair without a license.

They can only install braids, anything else and they would be doing hair illegally.

Last edited:
brown skin girl
Reactions
893 2 2
Alleybux
People like this deserve to go out of business. You want me to come to the hair salon with my hair already done? Do they realize how insane they sound. She also didn't specify what kind of service she is doing that requires people's hair to be combed and neat... Why would I have my hair combed before getting a wash/trim?

Reactions
20,946 517 110
Alleybux
Braiders and cosmetologists are two different things.

If you went to a cosmetologist and they didn’t wash your hair you would have a problem.

For braiders, it’s a different story. Braiders can’t wash your hair because they can get fined for doing hair without a license.

They can only install braids, anything else and they would be doing hair illegally.
The salon I do washes my hair. Maybe because the do more than braids

Ask LSA

The Lounge

Recent Posts

For Naturals who wear their hair loose most of the time...
How do you keep it from getting tangled or dry during the warmer Spring/Summer months.What's your nightly routine? And keep it nice looking for...
Did anyone actually grow their hair with fermented rice water?
I forgot to say that I took supplement too (multivitamins) and I was uing a biotin (Renpure) shampoo and conditioner too. Recently, I changed my...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
Yeah. Her toes point out in an V... looking she is about to climb a tree... that’s not Henry... Maybe it’s just my ballroom dance background that...
YouTube's Beef Sector: The Poor Reports
Community wall I cross-checked and there is no one with that first and last name born on April 12 of any year who is over the age of 41. So...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
I hope not. I mean Meghan. Since our Pegs loves to rescue so much, I am sure she will request that her ashes get spread around the chicken coop...
Miami Tea Ch 3
in her close friends she be posting this boy for months now I think he live in ATL can’t say too much to expose myself Who the dude?
Any of You Dated White Cops or Firemen?
Does stormfront have a singles sub? *looks at join date* IGNORED
Saweetie and Doja Cat Deliver A Tragic Performance at the #TrillerFightClub
this is why kpop stay winning. kpoppers practice for 20 hours a day. they don't do unprofessional. this was an embarassment for western music. I...
Twitter says Chicago Mayor is having an affair on her wife and considering resignation
What proof does this person have? But she always looks struggling & stressed so stepping down may do her some good Not struggling AND stressed!!!
Top Bottom