Quantcast

Do the women of LSA want Khloe to kill herself?

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,489 16,098 21,742
Alleybux
I'm curious. I can't go into a thread about Khloe with people ridiculing her looks. Y'all dogged her out about how she looked, dog her out for photoshopping her pictures and then dog her out for getting plastic surgery in attempts to look more beautiful. What do you want her to do? Part of racism is treating people poorly simply because they look how they were meant to look. Can you be against racism but then constantly put down another human being for how they were meant to look? Why do you think it's acceptable to publicly bash a person for their appearance?

Passion4Muzik

LSA FACT CHECKER
Reaction score
Reactions
205,489 16,098 21,742
Alleybux
Are you really equating people talking about Khlogre's looks to racism? I've seen it all, folks.

I didn't equate the two. I'm asking if a person doesn't want to be treated poorly for how they naturally look, how do they reconcile doing it to someone else. Why does Khloe deserve to be publicly bashed just because certain people don't like how she looks or because she doesn't fit a standard of beauty for them?

southernares

uosɐǝs sǝᴉɹɐ oʇ ǝɯoɔlǝʍ
Reaction score
Reactions
153,954 5,016 445
Alleybux
30AA91FC-87EA-4957-8139-712871B78E4F.png

the racism angle tho... :arrogant

IDORU

LSA’s ONE AND ONLY GRIMES STAN
Reaction score
Reactions
46,656 1,311 2,643
Alleybux
I didn't equate the two. I'm asking if a person doesn't want to be treated poorly for how they naturally look, how do they reconcile doing it to someone else. Why does Khloe deserve to be publicly bashed just because certain people don't like how she looks or because she doesn't fit a standard of beauty for them?
...So basically you are equating the two. Look at what you just wrote lmao. If you didn’t think they had any correlation you wouldn’t bring it up at all. Loser thread!

Loqal

Bring back romanticism
Reaction score
Reactions
332,864 9,097 1,982
Alleybux
So why even bring it up?? The two are no where near alike. Y'all are gonna get enough of caping for these rich white people who wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.

RichNatural

Wealth is silent, you gaudy label wh0res are poor
Reaction score
Reactions
279,624 7,251 820
Alleybux
I'm curious. I can't go into a thread about Khloe with people ridiculing her looks. Y'all dogged her out about how she looked, dog her out for photoshopping her pictures and then dog her out for getting plastic surgery in attempts to look more beautiful. What do you want her to do? Part of racism is treating people poorly simply because they look how they were meant to look. Can you be against racism but then constantly put down another human being for how they were meant to look? Why do you think it's acceptable to publicly bash a person for their appearance?
Welp, that's how it is when you're in the public eye, OP. You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. No celebrity remains unscathed from public criticism. Even "beautiful" celebrities get slammed.

The Muse

Put a dress on, let that p$$y breathe.
Reaction score
Reactions
39,886 2,456 1,717
Alleybux
I'm curious. I can't go into a thread about Khloe with people ridiculing her looks. Y'all dogged her out about how she looked, dog her out for photoshopping her pictures and then dog her out for getting plastic surgery in attempts to look more beautiful. What do you want her to do?

giphy.gif

While she's no beauty, I thought she looked decently average and human in the leaked pic and was confused why people were clowning her as if she looked worse than most people.

People should let her be with the plastic surgery and photoshop if they think she looks like a dog. What do they expect her to do?

Part of racism is treating people poorly simply because they look how they were meant to look. Can you be against racism but then constantly put down another human being for how they were meant to look? Why do you think it's acceptable to publicly bash a person for their appearance?

tenor.gif

Boy, bye!

"Racism is the belief that groups of humans possess different behavioral traits corresponding to physical appearance and can be divided based on the superiority of one race over another."

You didn't need to add this reverse racism nonsense to make your point.

bruhbruh

Pragmatist Progressive. Team Establishment. Always
Reaction score
Reactions
443,614 44,881 16,449
Alleybux
Khloe Kardashian is ugly. With or without plastic surgery. With or without photoshop. Cry about it

Kim K K W

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
37,728 4,250 7,640
Alleybux
Naw this ain’t it. I’m the first to have sympathy and Empathy for the KJs but I will not defend or feel bad for Khloe.

Did she care when Jordyn and her super young little sister was getting bullied. Did she think about their mental health. NOPE. She is a nasty rude cruel selfish hateful person.

NO one forces her to post those fake photos with a fake face over and over and over again. No one forced her to pretend she was super fit.

She’s rich she could go away and live her life privately and not have to worry about “us” ever again. no one would care if she left the limelight.

Upendo254

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
21,491 1,518 251
Alleybux
Wasn’t K just making fun of jordyn on national television and calling her fat lmao why are you defending someone who literally does the same thing to others that you’re accusing me of

JaneDoe2030

smokin cigarettes not payin my bills
Reaction score
Reactions
239,219 15,580 2,543
Alleybux
It's not lsa's fault she got a botched nose job. Or that she's addicted to plastic surgery like her entire family.

Everyone gets made fun of on lsa it's just how it is.

canadiangirl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,706 1,364 1,174
Alleybux
You could’ve made your point without bringing up racism. You lost LSA now lol.

I have to say the way the internet in general clowns “ugly” celebs is just cruel. Sad that beauty is the only thing that matters in this world.

banksy212

Triggering fonts like fleas on a Cl*t,
Reaction score
Reactions
99,390 6,185 2,313
Alleybux
I don’t want her to do suicide. i don’t want anyone to kill themselves at all.

That said, she has body dysmorphia and some sort of mental illness.

I don’t think it’s fair to reduce racism to “attacking someones looks”. It simply reduces the complexity of racism when you make that statement

Last edited:

Mulberry

I don't interact with new fonts. 365 day minimum.
Reaction score
Reactions
153,602 5,550 2,401
Alleybux
I actually think fonts have been kinder towards Khloe as of late and I'd argue that it's moreso the choices she makes that get bashed than her as a person.

Yes, some people think she's ugly and express that. It is what it is. I'm sure there are people who happen to think that she's fairly good looking. And there are people who think she's neither ugly nor good looking. "Ugly" isn't a character attack and treating it as such is a toxic mindset -- if someone thinks you're ugly, then that's simply how you look to that person and that just means you aren't "for" them.

Interesting how the narrative goes that calling a woman ugly/unattractive = pushing her to suicide but calling a man ugly is just the reality of how you perceive him and nothing else. Glad to know where my worth lies as a woman.

Mantsho

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
165,122 13,156 9,082
Alleybux
So you're going to look past her whole dysfunctional family and come blame black women.

How do you explain Kylie getting plastic surgery at 18? Who set this unattainable beauty standard if not Kim?

EyUU5vfXIAUiNDQ.jpg

Mean.Girl

Waiting on this roller set...... Diva status..
OLDHEAD
SUPER MODERATOR
Reaction score
Reactions
164,546 277 159
Alleybux
who do you think she chopped and screwed her self up for??? lol Khloe worst enemies share her last name .... buh bye.....

PrimaDonnaDiva

High Maintenance
Reaction score
Reactions
41,740 1,658 2,106
Alleybux
When you live life in the public eye, you subject yourself to scrutiny and criticism. It's a part of the deal. Anyone who is insecure enough to commit suicide because strangers call them ugly online should not be living their life in the public eye.

There's nothing to be skeptical about this post, it's the truth. I swear some of ya'll just be clicking reactions for the hell of it.

Last edited:

LaBamba

Up in the clouds, me and my sheitel
Reaction score
Reactions
251,253 11,121 1,705
Alleybux
Did Khloe want Jordyn to kill herself when she excoriated her on social media and sicc’d her fans on her? Did Tristan want Khloe to kill herself when he publicly embarrassed her by cheating on her while she was pregnant with his child?

Interesting how you made this thread about this Shrek from the swamp looking yeti b!tch, but not one about the terrible things allegedly black fonts on LSA say about their fellow black woman.

Lamborghin1

You wanna eat my punani?
Reaction score
Reactions
20,289 626 508
Alleybux

the main reason LSA treats Khloe like sh!t is because of her personality and how she did other women dirty especially women who were supposed to be her “friends”, her culture vulture ways and how her family do other women dirty and look down on black women while cosplaying.

So they take it out on her looks

Reaction score
Reactions
15,474 351 156
Alleybux
The way some fonts talk about different celebs, it's almost like they want them to be depressed and end their lives. It's genuinely upsetting

PilarsMom

God, PJ, money, family = my happiness
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
67,856 4,681 3,410
Alleybux
Did Khloe want Jordyn to kill herself when she excoriated her on social media and sicc’d her fans on her? Did Tristan want Khloe to kill herself when he publicly embarrassed her by cheating on her while she was pregnant with his child?

Interesting how you made this thread about this Shrek from the swamp looking yeti b!tch, but not one about the terrible things allegedly black fonts on LSA say about their fellow black woman.
This!!!!