Do things really come back ten fold?

Jeff Bezos

I’m a lady
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
240,973 6,028 2,399
Alleybux
No, because if they did all rapists, abusers, killers, and White supremacists would get their comeuppance. Many don't. Some even live to their very old age with great lives. If karma is a thing, it doesn't happen on this side and I find it hard to believe it really happens on the "other" side either.

Edit: I want to add on another observation. The people who suffer the most (in my experience and view) have been people who are the most giving and positive. This goes across all races, genders, etc. Those who are the most generous and/or kind are usually the first to have some misfortune befall them. Maybe this is very cynical and negative - and I don't mean it to be - it's just what I've seen and heard in my time.

Last edited:

curiouscattt

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
11,537 1,403 936
Alleybux
No they don’t.

believing that karma is real is a terrible and misleading mindset. It will give you false hope and break your heart.

people will hurt you in the worst ways, move on with their lives and live well and die with honor. While you will be affected by their wrong doing, stilll sitting and waiting for evil to happen to them.

The best way to deal with this situation is to create boundaries with people and do not give them a chance to hurt you. Im
Not saying you should be on the offense. What I’m saying is that you should be unapologetic about cutting energy vampires off because they will constantly eat away at your life until there is nothing left

Last edited:

Mother

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
288,497 10,769 1,117
Alleybux
Obviously not look at all these evil people we got walking around who are never punished.

THE GENERAL

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
Reaction score
Reactions
428,703 17,527 10,026
Alleybux
No. This belief is more in line with new age/whitewashed spiritual and white (paganism) beliefs. and we can see the negative sh!t never came back to them....just yet.

Moorpheus

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
48,422 5,794 6,042
Alleybux
You better believe it. Every Day All Day. I can almost guarantee you any person with a fked up life ain’t treating folks right. And those living good lives do good. I’ve lived long enough to see it.

Fly2TheMoon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,642 5,838 2,017
Alleybux
The older I get, the more I see how real karma is. Karma being real has stopped me from doing some things I wanted to do.

Last edited:

pickle

All Star
Reaction score
Reactions
110,713 5,948 1,408
Alleybux
times ten,,,,one can only hope. if true, my neighbors will have to be committed to an assylum if the noise an sleep depravation comes back to them times 10.

Fly2TheMoon

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
110,642 5,838 2,017
Alleybux
No, because if they did all rapists, abusers, killers, and White supremacists would get their comeuppance. Many don't. Some even live to their very old age with great lives. If karma is a thing, it doesn't happen on this side and I find it hard to believe it really happens on the "other" side either.

Edit: I want to add on another observation. The people who suffer the most (in my experience and view) have been people who are the most giving and positive. This goes across all races, genders, etc. Those who are the most generous and/or kind are usually the first to have some misfortune befall them. Maybe this is very cynical and negative - and I don't mean it to be - it's just what I've seen and heard in my time.
Your edit is absolutely right. Sad but so true. I’m one of them. I have seen people who did me wrong get their karma. But I know what it’s like to be giving and caring and get nothing but bad sh!t in return. Almost everyone (relatives) I do something for does me dirty. My uncle once told me that I was better off doing for a stranger. I believe he was right.

Farashalady

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,419 389 257
Alleybux
No they don’t.

believing that karma is real is a terrible and misleading mindset. It will give you false hope and break your heart.

people will hurt you in the worst ways, move on with their lives and live well and die with honor. While you will be affected by their wrong doing, stilll sitting and waiting for evil to happen to them.

The best way to deal with this situation is to create boundaries with people and do not give them a chance to hurt you. Im
Not saying you should be on the offense. What I’m saying is that you should be unapologetic about cutting energy vampires off because they will constantly eat away at your life until there is nothing left
i agree whole heartedly. I am having to learn to set strict boundaries with people because waiting on karma will leave you with bitterness and resenment...however... i do beleive in such a thing. But not in the traditional sense. I think karma comes back to you when you least expect it. I also think it can affect your descendants

Farashalady

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
28,419 389 257
Alleybux
The older I get, the more I see how real karma is. Karma being real has stopped me from doing some things I wanted to do.
Exactly. I donot think we always see karma in action...but i do beleive its true. like i said i another post it just comes back when you least expect it. And sometimes it comes back in ways you would have never expected.

Ourania

Ascending
Reaction score
Reactions
37,743 697 361
Alleybux
As an inherent mechanism of the Universe? No. If you got yours it's because someone or something has made sure that you did.

ThankYouNext

i said what i said
Reaction score
Reactions
42,159 1,958 1,422
Alleybux
Yes it does.
Karma is real. Just because you don’t see it happening to others doesn’t mean it’s not happening. Bad things happen to everyone. No one lives a perfect life. It can seem good on the outside but trust me there are things happening that you will never know about.

PinkCrystal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,645 136 20
Alleybux
Yes but no.

When I realized of how much power I had to manifest whatever I wanted, I started to hex (not curse) people as soon as they wronged me, and I got almost immediate results every time, which was really validating and comforting.
Problem is, there was a point when all that negative and resentful energy bit me back... and I had to do a deep cleansing and a few protection rituals to make things go back to normal again.

So, from what I've learned, explaining your problems/situations (and/or how someone wronged you) to an entity you trust and asking them for justice is a lot more effective than hexing or cursing. Just tell them what's been done to you and tell them you deserve justice, and leave justice itself to them (don't tell entities what do to or how to punish people, just leave it to their judgment and criteria, and always thank them in advance). Prior to that, asking them to protect you and shield you from all harm, negativity, and dishonest people is also a plus.
When doing a ritual for justice, remember to always say the words "causing no harm or inconveniences to me and my loved ones" as a sort of extra safety lock.

So that's why I say "yes but no," bc if you ask for justice, you can have it (entities are always waiting for us to reach out to them, but they can't influence our realities if we don't invite them in), but if you just throw negativity around, it'll go right back to its source eventually.

Soriya

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
216,432 4,183 1,318
Alleybux
Yes but no.

When I realized of how much power I had to manifest whatever I wanted, I started to hex (not curse) people as soon as they wronged me, and I got almost immediate results every time, which was really validating and comforting.
Problem is, there was a point when all that negative and resentful energy bit me back... and I had to do a deep cleansing and a few protection rituals to make things go back to normal again.

So, from what I've learned, explaining your problems/situations (and/or how someone wronged you) to an entity you trust and asking them for justice is a lot more effective than hexing or cursing. Just tell them what's been done to you and tell them you deserve justice, and leave justice itself to them (don't tell entities what do to or how to punish people, just leave it to their judgment and criteria, and always thank them in advance). Prior to that, asking them to protect you and shield you from all harm, negativity, and dishonest people is also a plus.
When doing a ritual for justice, remember to always say the words "causing no harm or inconveniences to me and my loved ones" as a sort of extra safety lock.

So that's why I say "yes but no," bc if you ask for justice, you can have it (entities are always waiting for us to reach out to them, but they can't influence our realities if we don't invite them in), but if you just throw negativity around, it'll go right back to its source eventually.

Great post!

SelahFamily

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
58 9 1
Alleybux
Yes but it doesn't have to be in this lifetime.

Also, karma could be triggered by a person. My protections are that whatever good or bad you send my way is your own decided fate. Multipled. Yeah, people are generally nice to me. Lol.

Also, as mentioned above, it could also be triggered by someone asking for justice of the wrong that you did to them. And that justice can continue until you have learned the appropriate lesson.

And, of course, there are the people you pissed off who make it their life mission to destroy you for your wrongs, real or imagined.