Quantcast

Do Y'all Even Interact With WM?

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Lmao why the fµck did you even come to this thread for? Are you trying to find something to offend you? Go finish planning your "white boy summer" and get up outta here...
So you are always in the IR dating forum but you swear you hate white men. Are you sure??? Seems like you have some sort of obsession.

You're the one writing entire think pieces about white men and admitting you'd let him sleep with you for money. And you think I'm the one with a problem? Girl bye!

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Can you show me the threads on fonts saying white men are perfect and black women saviors? All i see is fonts getting pissed on here because a black woman finds a man not black attractive, or is interested in dating one. Even thought this is the IR forum, and thats what its for
They're headcases. Nobody has ever said these guys are perfect. Most of the discussions on this forum are about xes or dating. But they think these white men are being worshipped.

Last edited:

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Lol she probably watches old disney movies and think all WM are like that.
She thinks all yt men are like Prince Phillip from Sleeping Beauty:

1618772330601.png

lanav

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,310 527 401
Alleybux
They're headcases. Nobody have ever said these guys are perfect. Most of the discussions on this forum are about xes or dating. But they think these white men are being worshipped.

Girl, right! I don't agree with worshiping any man, but these fonts get angry if you just call a white guy cute. The pxxssy policing needs to stop. No one is forcing anyone here to like or date white men. No one claimed they are perfect. People are allowed to like different things get over it.

CocoaDream

When I fly it's one letter and one number...
Reaction score
Reactions
40,169 3,555 1,523
Alleybux
The demographics of the site has changed. I joined LSA officially when I turned 21; prior to that, I just lurked because a lot of the conversations were about topics I hadn’t even experienced.

There are fonts on here engaging in these conversations fresh out of high school or those who are early 20s and have limited experience with men of any race.

A few weeks back and one font was like "I wish white men would notice me”. Chileeeeeeeeee, I can’t imagine a woman that’s experienced with men saying something like that. I think a lot of these fonts are stepping into their own, still figuring out life, and looking for a place to vent about the way young Black girls are perceived.

But worshipping non-Black men because a BM called you ugly, ain’t it. Some women idolize white and non Black men thinking they treat women better. No, these mfs are some of the worst and just as racist, if not more, than Black men. My field is full of non-Black men, I spend the majority of my time with them. They ain’t all that.

People can also smell desperation. It definitely comes across on some of these posts. That’s not cute either.
Exactly. I literally work around these dudes, and I can tell some of these women have never, or barley interact with them at all. I just hate if you criticize them, some fonts get angry.

Like am I not allowed to post about my weird or negative experienced with them? Y'all are fine when I talk about BM, but WM are off limits?...

Reaction score
Reactions
7,567 116 40
Alleybux
No they have not interacted with white men. I’d be shocked if they’d interacted with any man the way certain posters talk about them.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Girl, right! I don't agree with worshiping any man, but these fonts get angry if you just call a white guy cute. The pxxssy policing needs to stop. No one is forcing anyone here to like or date white men. No one claimed they are perfect. People are allowed to like different things get over it.
Exactly. So I'm supposed to look at someone like Chris Hemsworth and be like, "Nope. Sorry. Not sexy. His bloodline is problematic as an Australian who likely descends from English convicts from the 19th century" LOL

BigChoppa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,635 267 31
Alleybux
The demographics of the site has changed. I joined LSA officially when I turned 21; prior to that, I just lurked because a lot of the conversations were about topics I hadn’t even experienced.

There are fonts on here engaging in these conversations fresh out of high school or those who are early 20s and have limited experience with men of any race.

A few weeks back and one font was like "I wish white men would notice me”. Chileeeeeeeeee, I can’t imagine a woman that’s experienced with men saying something like that. I think a lot of these fonts are stepping into their own, still figuring out life, and looking for a place to vent about the way young Black girls are perceived.

But worshipping non-Black men because a BM called you ugly, ain’t it. Some women idolize white and non Black men thinking they treat women better. No, these mfs are some of the worst and just as racist, if not more, than Black men. My field is full of non-Black men, I spend the majority of my time with them. They ain’t all that.

People can also smell desperation. It definitely comes across on some of these posts. That’s not cute either.

All of this. You can tell Romance Alley is filled with very young or very naive women with little experience with men. Half of the problems they think will be solved by dating a non-Black man are simply straight man problems.

I saw one thread where fonts were saying that career-oriented white men aren't as quick to smash as BM are. I knew right then that none of those fonts worked around professional WM. It goes down at those happy hours. Giggle a little too hard at some of those Friends references and watch how fast Garrett from billing will try to get you home.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,823 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
All of this. You can tell Romance Alley is filled with very young or very naive women with little experience with men. Half of the problems they think will be solved by dating a non-Black man are simply straight man problems.

I saw one thread where fonts were saying that career-oriented white men aren't as quick to smash as BM are. I knew right then that none of those fonts worked around professional WM. It goes down at those happy hours. Giggle a little too hard at some of those Friends references and watch how fast Garrett from billing will try to get you home.

What is causing this I wonder? I'm in my early 30s so I can't be too much older than any young font asking these questions (old enough to have a job or be done with schooling), and I definitely would not be in this position of being so completely clueless about men and dating at my big age.

goldfinger

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
15,110 1,938 5,008
Alleybux
I just don't want BW's reputation to become like BM's when it comes to IR dating. Like how a couple of months ago, those Becky's group chat was leaked about how they really feel about BM lusting after them.
Who's going to tell her? lol.

BigChoppa

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
12,635 267 31
Alleybux
What is causing this I wonder? I'm in my early 30s so I can't be too much older than any young font asking these questions (old enough to have a job or be done with schooling), and I definitely would not be in this position of being so completely clueless about men and dating at my big age.
I'm in my mid 20s and ask myself the same thing when I see some of these thread titles lol I genuinely believe a lot of these fonts just don't have real world experience. That's no shade to them at all but that's the impression I get.

Bella Ella

La vie Bohème
Reaction score
Reactions
32,213 1,100 487
Alleybux
Before y'all jump on my behind, I am not against IR dating at all. I actually find non black men attractive. Just had to put that out there before I get attacked...

I'm starting to see some BW online becoming pick mes for NBM, and it's low key cringe. I'm mostly seeing this on YT, Twitter, and of course LSA. It's just making me wonder if these BW even interact with WM at all. It's like some of these fonts think WM can do no wrong, and if you call out some of their bµllsh!t, they get mad. Almost like their getting offended.

It's the same thing pick mes do for BM, except it's for WM and it's weird. I don't believe in caping or protecting men at all no matter the race. It's like some of these women think WM are perfect, they're not. I just don't want BW's reputation to become like BM's when it comes to IR dating. Like how a couple of months ago, those Becky's group chat was leaked about how they really feel about BM lusting after them.

I know the internet and real life are two different things, but some people can't differentiate between the two, and I don't want some people to get the wrong idea. I really don't see WM on reddit (whatever site WM use) going and making thread talking about why IR dating is better or whatever. Seeing blk people in general caping for IR dating is cringe. Just date whoever you want without making a big deal out of it.

*Off topic, but I'm at work right now and I just had a WM coming into my office asking me what I thought about tornado sirens. Yep you heard right tornado sirens. Ummm ok? Lol how am I supposed to respond to that?...*
Lol the way some fonts act on here ... but yeah my child’s dad is white. Nothing special, we just got back together though.

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,243 8,765 8,258
Alleybux
Yall make this same thread everyday
It's crazy because you aren't lying. Seems like people who have a problem with Interracial dating or hate seeing Black women date out are the first to comment and make these these types of thread.

Like what's the problem? There are a million and 2 threads about Black men on this site but this section, which is the interracial section, have then all hot and bothered. Stay out the forum if you have a problem. The only time I see anything about interracial is when I come to this forum or if something is trending on the sidebar.
The muling is really sad because it's heavily one sided, you rarely see white men caping for us like this on social media.
The Muling for Black men is one sided too. You rarely see Black men caping for us like this on social media...

SREED

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,228 511 326
Alleybux
I interact with white men all the time and actually find they are much more attracted to black women. I also live in an area in which interracial dating is no so taboo and blacks are not seperated by social economic status. I personally prefer black men. But I find white men love black women especially professional ones. Because we know how to get stuff done. We can hold a conversation and not act all helpless. And they see we can add value to their lives. even having some white friends who are married. Their husbands would straight up prefer to talk to me about certain things. Ala business or something simply because many whites women aren’t built like that. They act so helpless.

I also live in the dc area were black and whites make the same type of money and live around each other. So white men are more open to showing their admiration. I don’t mind it personally. Most have been nice. And of all ages. And willing to traditional date and pursue.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,485 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
It's crazy because you aren't lying. Seems like people who have a problem with Interracial dating or hate seeing Black women date out are the first to comment and make these these types of thread.

Like what's the problem? There are a million and 2 threads about Black men on this site but this section, which is the interracial section, have then all hot and bothered. Stay out the forum if you have a problem. The only time I see anything about interracial is when I come to this forum or if something is trending on the sidebar.

The Muling for Black men is one sided too. You rarely see Black men caping for us like this on social media...
The person who started this thread has repeatedly been in the IR forum claiming to be disgusted by white men but she also posts about some white male coworker that she has that she claims is repulsed by but also said in another thread she would sleep with him if he paid her!

And black men don't mule and have the same energy for black women and many openly disrespect us on social media but we're always expected to keep holding them down through thick and thin. pfff

drsexy369

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,669 976 375
Alleybux
Before y'all jump on my behind, I am not against IR dating at all. I actually find non black men attractive. Just had to put that out there before I get attacked...

I'm starting to see some BW online becoming pick mes for NBM, and it's low key cringe. I'm mostly seeing this on YT, Twitter, and of course LSA. It's just making me wonder if these BW even interact with WM at all. It's like some of these fonts think WM can do no wrong, and if you call out some of their bµllsh!t, they get mad. Almost like their getting offended.

It's the same thing pick mes do for BM, except it's for WM and it's weird. I don't believe in caping or protecting men at all no matter the race. It's like some of these women think WM are perfect, they're not. I just don't want BW's reputation to become like BM's when it comes to IR dating. Like how a couple of months ago, those Becky's group chat was leaked about how they really feel about BM lusting after them.

I know the internet and real life are two different things, but some people can't differentiate between the two, and I don't want some people to get the wrong idea. I really don't see WM on reddit (whatever site WM use) going and making thread talking about why IR dating is better or whatever. Seeing blk people in general caping for IR dating is cringe. Just date whoever you want without making a big deal out of it.

*Off topic, but I'm at work right now and I just had a WM coming into my office asking me what I thought about tornado sirens. Yep you heard right tornado sirens. Ummm ok? Lol how am I supposed to respond to that?...*
To answer the question in the thread title, Not anymore. However, I’m friends and acquaintances with many non black men just not so much white men and I don’t really even hang with them in real life anymore just hs friends tbh.
As someone who used to rlly like the 2000s pop punk boy band look, I’m a little irked at how damaged a large majority of bm have become now that They’re my preference.
bw are mad at bm for ir dating
And bm are mad at bw because of jealousy that the desire is strong for bw especially xesually most think we are gold diggers or slags or just want to put us in our place which to them is a lower place.

like damn what did y’all do to them for them to see us that way? Sike naw but fr.... something wrong with these guys today there’s no such thing as even a label anymore like boyfriend girlfriend sure it doesn’t meant anything until you get a ring but why does it have to be so serious? Why can’t we live a little? Some of us maybe love TOO hard. :emoji_sob:
edit:
to clarify i meant to write that i hang out with non bm, but i do not hang out with yt men. however, i still converse with some who were friends in hs on things like instagram, facebook, discord, etc etc.
dunno why im getting groaned/wtfd lol >.> beeches

Last edited:

itsmianya

Guyanese Princess
Reaction score
Reactions
59,530 2,038 1,057
Alleybux

girllll i ask this question every day when i see these asinine comments from fonts smh

KelOverKenan

KelOverKenan did the thing
Reaction score
Reactions
251,435 7,657 2,236
Alleybux
I just don't want BW's reputation to become like BM's when it comes to IR dating. Like how a couple of months ago, those Becky's group chat was leaked about how they really feel about BM lusting after them.

Lank? I wanna laugh

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,024 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
As someone who has wm in my family, grew up with them and "white culture" OP is right. We just need to vet men as individuals and not by race. That's a quick way to be disappointed. I do see some fonts express they get approached more by non black men and I get that. It only gets weird when you start caping for them and excusing their behavior like they can do no wrong. Every man has setbacks and cons to dating there's nothing wrong with admitting that

Purplincense

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,170 2,227 569
Alleybux
Finding any decent man takes work, but my issue is that fonts are ignorant to the cultural barriers. Because let's keep it real, obviously people who grew up in diverse environments are familiar with all different types of people already. The kind of fonts asking questions about where to meet men, how to dress, what do they like, will they approach you, etc., all those outside looking in kind of questions, clearly do not have any personal experience interacting with anyone socially outside of black communities. And it's absolutely delusional to think that's how dating and connecting could actually work.

These are women who cannot connect with the men around them (or any decent men who may be around them) that they already share cultural space and understanding with, so what makes them think they could enter spaces where the cultural norms are completely unknown to them and be successful there? But admitting that there are cultural racial differences triggers their insecurity because it would mean acknowledging that something is wrong or missing in what they're already trying to do that is leading them to attempt to try something else.

Love and friendship are not going to blossom if the people involved don't have some sort of shared, relatable touchstones. That's just period. Just being people who are capable of interacting in the same geographic location is not enough for to people to want to know each other on an intimate level if they don't have a shared understanding of what life is like.

Even as someone who comfortably dates across all spectrums, it's just a hard fact that my upbringing and outlook on life is different from many many other people's, and will always be a divergent point. My self esteem and direct, straightforward nature, my honesty and outside the box thinking is novel and sometimes challenging to people who grew up completely differently and have no understanding of how to view the world the way I do, and how to interpret things and people through a lens that's completely different from what they were taught. And a lot of it is racial. Black women specifically, existing in this intersection will have views that are hard for people to relate to, and that's just a fact. But people want to pretend that's not true or it's irrelevant. It's not. It's not as easy as just saying I'm going to perform a certain way or act a certain way and I will fit in. There are so many life orientations that are specific to being black that nonblacks can't relate to that it will ALWAYS be a sticking point (things like not judging people by appearances, not trying to keep up with the joneses, the overly moralistic values most black women have, and on and on... things that are deeply cultural no matter how much people want to try to divorce themselves from it).

They're delusional. They want to pretend these things don't exist while simultaneously being utterly bewildered on why they can't present themselves as a valid and potential partner to the kind of men they are seeking. And yet bw love yelling about how they don't want to have to teach nonblack people about race. Ok. And what makes you think white people want to teach you about Kings of Leon and bocce ball and sourdough bread making and craft beer etc etc and all that other white sh!t? Fonts focus so much on having to explain themselves to other people they're not thinking about how they're just assuming people should understand them in a way that they completely do not bother to have an understanding of the other person on.
I'm currently seeing an older guy who happens to be white whose upbringing and culture is so different from mine and I just want to say I agree 100%. I see what you're saying and I see the delusion on this site as well. I do agree with them being better providers and ready to spend money (just speaking from my experience right now cause I'm not asking him for money yet and he's already asking if I want and going all out idk)

But I'd say that it's easier interacting with him because I live around white people and attended white institution, so I'm know how the men and women move. But I agree with the cultural difference in terms of my family and upbringing.

I wish fonts would take your advice because they are just men. Focusing on character is more important than color.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,249 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
Men are men, period. If you know your worth, know how to vet, and aren’t putting men at the center of your life you can find a good high value man worth your time, irrespective of race.
To add on to this the internet, social media, and online dating gives you access to any and every man....You can build rapport and connection upon literally any commonality or shared interest and build out / expand from there....You don't have to know or understand anything about them or their culture upon first encounter...You do, however need to have a willingness to be open to new information and experiences that may not be the "norm" where you are from. DASSIT!

It helps if you are a naturally well rounded individual yourself.

"Opposites attract" is a thing for a reason!

JaniraBorges

Team Owner
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
139,971 15,919 9,638
Alleybux
Are white men having the same discussions about us on their forums?

Or creating threads about black women's beauty?

Seems like all of this muling isn't reciprocated

brownsugababe

Opulence ruled
Reaction score
Reactions
94,240 2,858 1,663
Alleybux
I don't worship no man, but I have to pose the same question for bw who say, "NOt ALL Bm" well my brother father is good. Like when are bw going to face the real hard facts about the collective of bm?? Haven't most of us grew up, and been around them??

I'm saying this because most bw, desire bm. I don't know why so much focus is on a small minority of bw who
" worships" wm.

Yes, NO bw should be muling for no fµck!ng male.. They are all the same. bm worst tho because they are disrespectful, ungrateful, and piss poor all around.

Honestly bw, need to stop publicly putting kangs, or white zaddy on the damn pedestal!! it's embarrassing and desperate, BOTH ways.. how about that.

Purplincense

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
62,170 2,227 569
Alleybux
To add on to this the internet, social media, and online dating gives you access to any and every man....You can build rapport and connection upon literally any commonality or shared interest and build out / expand from there....You don't have to know or understand anything about them or their culture upon first encounter...You do, however need to have a willingness to be open to new information and experiences that may not be the "norm" where you are from. DASSIT!

True True. Great point too

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,823 6,801 5,311
Alleybux

This is bad advice.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,249 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
This is bad advice.
This is bad advice.
Expand?

I have interacted with elite wealthy and poverty stricken people from all ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds- from all over the world, many different countries and continents.

Majority of the people did not look like me and did not come from where I came from.

That fact was never a deterrent or barrier as it pertained to building, creating, establishing or maintaining genuine relationships and connections that spanned significant lengths of time.

This has been my individual, personal experience and thus why I made that remark.

(I grew up in the "ghetto/hood"- 99.9% Black, for reference).

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,249 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
Also! I never encountered white people my age until I left home and I was over the age of 18. Most white people I knew were adult school teachers.

I never planned to meet or knew I would meet 99% of people I encountered, so everything was random, organic and authentic. I didn't have any blue prints, plans, or road maps. I showed up as myself, a Black person from the hood and went from there.
Never even once considered that I would need to know, say, do, or be any thing specific or otherwise.

Layani

I dont care, do you?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,024 5,186 2,852
Alleybux
Are white men having the same discussions about us on their forums?

Or creating threads about black women's beauty?

Seems like all of this muling isn't reciprocated

Yes I've seen white men make threads about black women and how to date them on that body building forum and I've seen subreddit a dedicated to beautiful black women and they are frequented by wm. Kind of seems like you're trying to make it seem like it's so impossible non black men could find us attractive

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,823 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
Expand?

I have interacted with elite wealthy and poverty stricken people from all ethnicities, cultures and backgrounds- from all over the world, many different countries and continents.

Majority of the people did not look like me and did not come from where I came from.

That fact was never a deterrent or barrier as it pertained to building, creating, establishing or maintaining genuine relationships and connections that spanned significant lengths of time.

This has been my individual, personal experience and thus why I made that remark.

(I grew up in the "ghetto/hood"- 99.9% Black, for reference).

This is the difference though. The fonts on this forum literally do not interact with anyone other than black people, and you can tell by the questions they ask. You were 18 years old, basically still a child. I personally never interacted with non black people until college either but on LSA we're talking about adults, grown women. Not people who just haven't had enough life experience yet. Adults with jobs who probably live alone and in some/possibly many cases already have children. People who for the most part still live completely segregated lives - and again you can tell this is the case, because they are completely clueless about people from any other cultures.

DemiLovato

Sorry, not sorry.
Time Out
Reaction score
Reactions
159,249 5,474 3,412
Alleybux
This is the difference though. The fonts on this forum literally do not interact with anyone other than black people, and you can tell by the questions they ask. You were 18 years old, basically still a child. I personally never interacted with non black people until college either but on LSA we're talking about adults, grown women. Not people who just haven't had enough life experience yet. Adults with jobs who probably live alone and in some/possibly many cases already have children. People who for the most part still live completely segregated lives - and again you can tell this is the case, because they are completely clueless about people from any other cultures.
I mean that I interacted with these people by chance, after having never been around non Black people in any substantial or significant capacity. I didn't live around them or know anything about them or their cultures when I met them. So I showed up with the only points of reference and knowledge to speak on anything or discuss anything with them being based on where I grew up (with all Black people in the "hood"), and all the experiences I had growing up in that area. I didn't have anything in common with these people or relatable to these people when I initially met them.

EDIT:
Yes, agreed, over time due to my travels and increased interactions I was able to make more connections and have understanding and a wider scope of similarity to these people.

inasundress

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,823 6,801 5,311
Alleybux
I mean that I interacted with these people by chance, after having never been around non Black people in any substantial or significant capacity. I didn't live around them or know anything about them or their cultures when I met them. So I showed up with the only points of reference and knowledge to speak on anything or discuss anything with them being based on where I grew up (with all Black people in the "hood"), and all the experiences I had growing up in that area. I didn't have anything in common with these people or relatable to these people when I met them.

What I'm saying is the difference is in what place in life you are in. You were 18, which is when most people start interacting with people outside of the norm they grew up with - it's not the same thing. We aren't talking about teenagers here. For the record I'm from the hood too and I stopped dating black men when I was 22. But it's partially because my social circle changed. Organically. It sounds like that's what you're describing too. There's a difference between being a guest at a party and crashing it.

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,239 4,099 679
Alleybux
I was shocked in that thread about Chet Hanks, some people said that he was abusive and racist toward his girlfriend because he was copying the behavior of black men. Honey ? White men never needed to be taught or a model to be violent or racist, they are the ones who most do this sh!t.
SOME fonts (I don't even know if they are really black) burned the cape for black men and put a new one for white men.

ve1609

Shooting stars
Reaction score
Reactions
145,239 4,099 679
Alleybux
Like I said in another thread, BW don't know how to move in silence. They also love blasting their insecurities for the public to see and laying out their dirty underwear/laundry for the whole world to see and smell. I dont get why.
You said everything here, our dramas or traumas or choices are always exposed on social media, we dont know how to move in silence.

Last edited: