Do y'all think Mcgregor will accept fight with Jake?

I'm the baddest and I'm worth it
Reactions
33,826 248 100
Alleybux
Jake Paul offers Mcgregor $ 50 million to fight with him ( i dont think he have all that money...),y"all think that theres a chance of Mcgregor accept ? I would like to see this white on white crime.

sharpen thy sword
Reactions
Alleybux
It’d be nice to see two grandiose crackers beat each other senseless.

I accept on McGregor’s behalf.

Last edited:
Reactions
86,592 864 749
Alleybux
I think McGregor's just training for his upcoming fight. I think he'll accept after that, whatever the outcomes is with Dustin (he will win, and quickly). That $50m is too big a draw for him, if that's really what was offered.

I'd hope they'll punch each other unconscious.

Last edited:
Gemini
Reactions
31,952 924 383
Alleybux
giphy.gif

The Culture

Celebrity News

General Alley

Recent Posts

Carole Baskin is selling CAT!
What happened to that volunteer who was attacked on her property?
General Hospital 2021
I love, and miss Vanessa! Yes, Carly was so jealous of Brenda she couldn't see straight. I do wish she would come back, all of them, even Jason...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
If Mr. Ratburn don’t come collect this bag of bones he call his girlfriend
Carmen Caboom
Listen to the man's message. Its a great message but CARMEN this does not apply to you because your biggest enemy and the person HOLDING YOU BACK...
RHONY Real Housewives of New York RHONY Season 13 Official Thread Premieres May 4, 2021
Speaking of Richards kids, the townhouse that he & Dorinda lived in NYC before he died recently sold for around $8M. I don’t know the timeline of...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
How selfish, they supply him with food ASS, but he can’t return the favor smh. The girls are stupid as hell. Out there doing weight watchers...
I just heard I have "the worst birthchart " they've ever seen.
There is no astrologer that would ever say that because there is no such thing. She is clearly new also. But I am curious to know what she said...
UPDATE Reddit Users Are LEGALLY Gaming The Stock Market...
Damn. I bought at .86. Looks like another I'll have to take aloss on. Beginning to think TSNP/HMBL will also be a loss. Too soon to tell, I...
Come in here and hear about the worse date I just went on EVER..... (Went on a Date with A Kevin...
Something I had to learn the hard way is that it's never too early to end a date, en it as soon as something is off to you. Write it of as...
Top Bottom