• Total voters

eg1988

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,778 48 48
Alleybux
I never see it screw over the people that have done me wrong. :(

Maybe because I don't keep in touch with them like that and obviously people don't post their worst moments on social media but meh.

I wish karma worked faster. Also, how do you know it's really "karma" and not the usual ups and downs we all go through in life?

I'd like to let go and trust that karma will handle these individuals but I'm having a hard time trusting the universe right now.

Theteasearcher

Teasearcher
Reaction score
Reactions
28,947 624 378
Alleybux
I believe in karma, however as other fonts say when the universe is taking too long or may have skipped a person I become karma.

eg1988

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,778 48 48
Alleybux
I tried a vinegar spell but I don't know if I did it right or if it's working. Blah.

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,496 1,543 944
Alleybux
Yeah, I believe in it.

It's sad that folks choose not to believe in it solely because they can't see or assess the suffering of others.

What is suffering to one is not suffering to another.

People would like to see their enemies suffer a certain way but the truth is that Karma deals with them in her own way. What you think will hurt your wrongdoers may be something they can deal with easily or something they just simply don't value.

For example, you'd like to see your bullies get left behind a grade or maybe get bullied themselves. Because nothing bad like that has seemingly happened to them, they haven't received karma. (Even if they were to get left behind or bullied themselves, perhaps they actually don't give that much of a fµck about that particular revenge you want for them. )

What you don't see is that your ex bully probably missed out on the job opportunity of their dreams, their beloved pet that they treasured died, or they had to walk miles in the rain one day because their car broke down and they hate rain.

You're not going to know about or see all of those, and even when you do, you'll say it's not enough for what they've done for you.

Karma is process. It can be instant but it can be slow and happen over time.

Wishing someone would die from assaulting you and having them actually die wouldn't necessarily be karma. Because what if the person was actually suicidal on and off throughout life and actually did want to die? Or perhaps they weren't scared of death at all or welcomed it.

eg1988

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,778 48 48
Alleybux
Yeah, I believe in it.

It's sad that folks choose not to believe in it solely because they can't see or assess the suffering of others.

What is suffering to one is not suffering to another.

People would like to see their enemies suffer a certain way but the truth is that Karma deals with them in her own way. What you think will hurt your wrongdoers may be something they can deal with easily or something they just simply don't value.

For example, you'd like to see your bullies get left behind a grade or maybe get bullied themselves. Because nothing bad like that has seemingly happened to them, they haven't received karma. (Even if they were to get left behind or bullied themselves, perhaps they actually don't give that much of a fµck about that particular revenge you want for them. )

What you don't see is that your ex bully probably missed out on the job opportunity of their dreams, their beloved pet that they treasured died, or they had to walk miles in the rain one day because their car broke down and they hate rain.

You're not going to know about or see all of those, and even when you do, you'll say it's not enough for what they've done for you.

Karma is process. It can be instant but it can be slow and happen over time.

Wishing someone would die from assaulting you and having them actually die wouldn't necessarily be karma. Because what if the person was actually suicidal on and off throughout life and actually did want to die? Or perhaps they weren't scared of death at all or welcomed it.

This kind of blew my mind. Great perspective.

Mindbodyandspir

Takashi69 snitched on me
Reaction score
Reactions
80,147 6,498 3,900
Alleybux
Yes!! I keep telling ppl over and over!! YOU WILL NOT SEE IT!!! you dont have to see a person is suffering to know they are suffering! you dunno the many ways God is snatching their edges!
watched water doesnt boil!!!!
PPl do get what they dish out! it might not come now, but it will come!!!!

lovelymoonlight

Child of the moon
Reaction score
Reactions
17,830 410 258
Alleybux
I try to not focus on the people who have wronged that much. The best I can do is be myself. I’m not sure if karma exists or not. But I feel for me the best karma I myself could give, is just to do me and not worry about whoever it was who did me wrong. Their karma is the suffering they will feel when I’m no longer in their life.

Mainly though, I believe that you get what you put in. I don’t know if I believe that if you treat someone a certain way or you do something bad then you’ll automatically have something bad happen to you specifically because of what you did to someone in the past. I don’t know if I believe all of that. Bad things happen to people who have never meant to do anyone wrong and good things happen to people who are terrible human beings. That type of thing happens all the time. There’s too many terrible things happening to amazing people for me to actually say I believe in karma tbh.

JustKeepin

Love The Life I Live
Reaction score
Reactions
194,357 4,720 2,544
Alleybux
He'll no. Karma is a concept for poor people and the disenfranchised not to retaliate against those who've wronged them.

There are murders, rapists, and theives living healthy, stress free lives of luxury while the people the they've hurt are sick, poor, and in constant mental anguish.

Karma is passive bµllsh!t. It doesn't exist. And it makes an excuse for bad things to happen to good people. Such as "you're suffering now because you must have been horrible in a past life". Instead of saying "you got cancer because a corrupt cooperation poisoned your drinking water because they wanted to save money in waste disposal".

Believing in karma makes people lazy prices o sh!t who let corrupt psychopaths take advantage of them.

CaramelBrown

Yeezus
Reaction score
Reactions
65,152 1,724 536
Alleybux
No, not really. There's a lot of bad people who's living good and a lot of good people who are suffering. The world is not fair and just because someone has done you wrong doesn't mean they're going to suffer because of it.

The best karma is letting go and being happy.

pincheflojo

No Name
Reaction score
Reactions
29,805 861 582
Alleybux
Abso-fµck!ng-lutely.
The energy you put out into the world is the energy you internalize and also the energy you receive.

Balloo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
119,730 3,539 1,102
Alleybux
I think believe in poetic justice more than karma....Like I will see someone who used to mistreat their elderly parents get old and be mistreated by their own kids.

But there's no fair return of karma on earth. A lot of good peopple have terrible lives and die young from the stress. And evil people can have good long lives despite everything

MissShawna

Do your ghetto antics know no bounds!?
Reaction score
Reactions
228,832 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
Yes!! I keep telling ppl over and over!! YOU WILL NOT SEE IT!!! you dont have to see a person is suffering to know they are suffering! you dunno the many ways God is snatching their edges!

I need to see them getting what’s coming to them to know they got what they deserved. Otherwise it’s pointless.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,832 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
I tried a vinegar spell but I don't know if I did it right or if it's working. Blah.

I’ve heard they work...but I feel you on wanting to know it works.

you mean revenge?

Revenge that they have no idea cane from me.:sneaky:

But there's no fair return of karma on earth. A lot of good peopple have terrible lives and die young from the stress. And evil people can have good long lives despite everything

Exactly.

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux
Yes but I believe a lot of the heavier karma is dealt out over the course of the next few lifetimes, so we'll be unlikely to watch it unfold.

Mindbodyandspir

Takashi69 snitched on me
Reaction score
Reactions
80,147 6,498 3,900
Alleybux
I need to see them getting what’s coming to them to know they got what they deserved. Otherwise it’s pointless.

Thats the wrong mentality. You need to let things go. Seeing them suffer will do nothing for your growth. I understand if you feel hurt by another!! I do!! but waiting for God to hold up a physical sign to you..is pointless.
I have stories and knew of ppl who had things happen to them.
Just recently a friend of mine got a text from a person who did her dirty. He is so miserable! thing is, at that point..she was done! she didnt care anymore. And this person isnt some ordinary person. He did her DIRTY! an she was praying for the day where he gets got. Than she realized, she should jut leave it up to God.she wasnt thinking of that person anymore! SHE IS LIVING HER LIFE. but he is still getting his. So whether she was informed or not, it didnt matter. Because he was getting his badly!
Trust me, folks will reap what they sow. There will not be a huge sign saying "HEY, SUCH AND SUCH IS GETTING GOT". No.
Just because you ant see something,doesnt mean its not there. Trust me.

Amber Gates

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
29,542 426 79
Alleybux
I was just seeking revenge ideas online. I decided to take a break and logged on here and this thread popped up. Maybe it's a sign to leave it alone.

beadybeads

Cherr1cola
Reaction score
Reactions
11,374 67 19
Alleybux
No... not really but ppl who have done me wrong a few years back are now in sh!t condition now.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,832 6,531 2,493
Alleybux
He did her DIRTY! an she was praying for the day where he gets got. Than she realized, she should jut leave it up to God.she wasnt thinking of that person anymore! SHE IS LIVING HER LIFE. but he is still getting his. So whether she was informed or not, it didnt matter. Because he was getting his badly!

I can appreciate where you’re coming from but leaving it up to God is not for me. Yes I know “vengeance is Mine” blah blah blah but I just don’t believe in it.

And in the example of your friend, she prayed/wished and probably fantasized about her ex getting his just desserts. Then she let it go to give to God, but still she let it go. To me that’s more of a manifestation of her desires than God taking it over.

KitzY

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,017 546 294
Alleybux
Yes.

Not everyone who does something to you will have something negative done to them. Perhaps your abuser was helping you balance your own karma?

I grew up among terrible bullies. I wasn't paying attention, but news of how their lives turned out is music to my ears.

So I have to say yes, Karma does exist. It is the nature of the earth to balance itself.

TacosAndHotDogs

LSA: Where Bitter and Toxic b!tches Thrive
Reaction score
Reactions
12,245 391 682
Alleybux
I don't believe in it. If you feel someone deserve a come uppance, orchestrate it. Don't leave it to chance. Most people won't do it because they are scary. They'll say you are bad person for doing someone in you feel truly deserves, or try to scare you out of it by saying it will boomerang on you.

I can wait for a long time, let it die down for years, decades, fµck your world up and you never know it was me who did it. I can lie like I'm over your damage or that I don't care, make myself believe it to sell it.

Many people have called me ice cold, cold blooded, cold ass b!tch, a cold piece of work. I believe giving people the grief they've earned before they leave this world. Forget all that hoping for after they die weakness. Karma is for losers.

MissShawna

Reaction score
Reactions
228,832 6,531 2,493
Alleybux

Who did you wrong to get the Karma of being put on time out?:sneaky:

Just playing with ya, No shade I swear

Peachesca

Are you (づ ◕‿◕ )づ lost babygirl?
Reaction score
Reactions
62,496 1,543 944
Alleybux
I'd like to let go and trust that karma will handle these individuals but I'm having a hard time trusting the universe right now.

If you let go, you have to do it for yourself. Your main concern should be letting go simply because investing negative energy into them is a waste, when you could be putting the energy into something else, something positive.

It's the same as forgiveness not actually being for the other person but for yourself, so you can live without thinking about hurt, hate or revenge every single day. That sh!t WILL get exhausting if you're a person with a good heart.

Trust the universe to do good by you.You matter more than anyone else does, especially more than those who live just to cause pain and grief.

nzuricaramel

A Young Monied Million Heiress
Reaction score
Reactions
198,699 5,070 1,925
Alleybux
Yes karma is REAL. I have seen it happen in the flesh, good and bad. I've had many experiences with karma working in my favor. Sometimes it's quick and sometimes it takes a while but its real.

Listen, for every action there's a reaction. Remember that.

Corgi

RESIDENT LATINA|**** GANG|DROP THE T|MANEATER
Reaction score
Reactions
95,293 2,093 479
Alleybux
I do but sometimes the heaux takes too long so I like to speed things up, IYKWIM.

SecretWideeyedCatbird-size_restricted.gif

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,215 6,125 3,802
Alleybux
I never see it screw over the people that have done me wrong. :(

Maybe because I don't keep in touch with them like that and obviously people don't post their worst moments on social media but meh.

I wish karma worked faster. Also, how do you know it's really "karma" and not the usual ups and downs we all go through in life?

Yes karma is real. The issue is people personalize karma and put an religious context on it, that detracts from the true essence of karma.

Just because someone wronged you doesn't mean their lives will be horrible forever. Just because someone wronged you and you didn't see a repercussion, doesn't mean they haven't faced repercussions either. Just because you may believe this will hurt an individual the most, does not mean that the person in question will agree.

We are three dimensional human beings who experience a variety of reactions due to our actions. Whether it be positive and negative and throughout it all you reflect and make some type of observation or growth from it.

As a result, you should be more forgiving of others even if they did indeed hurt you. Life will handle those in your own way on it's own time.

More importantly, your life is more important to pay attention to, to think about and to believe in. Sitting here wishing for karma (like some do) and negativity is counterproductive, as everything here is temporary. Yes, karma does exist but don't be so consumed with the natural order of life that you don't move forward either.

P.S.: Did you ever hear or understand the saying Qui N'avance Pas

MissEsoteric

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
63,001 1,647 567
Alleybux
I only think it exists for people who believes that it does, along with those who don’t know how to transmute energy.

How does one even weigh karma living in this world anyway? You don’t always know what you’re getting for what and anything can happen to anyone.

You can tell a cheater that karma will repay them for their dirty deeds, but then you still have those whom are faithful that get cheated on as well. You can have a person who tries to generate nothing but “good” karma, but still constantly gets screwed over.

There's evil people who still have a lot of good things happening to them. Sometimes they're better off than those who are kind.

The truth is that both "good and bad” things happens to both “good and bad” people because we live in a world of good and evil.

To automatically assume that a good person died of cancer because because of something their family member did, or because of something they did in their “past life” is kind of crazy to me. Again, anything can happen to anyone.

Last edited:

QueenSpice

always opinionated
Reaction score
Reactions
13,150 459 390
Alleybux
It has always had my back so yes I believe in it. I believe everyone gets what send out in to the universe.

SpiritQueen

Fairy Kween
Reaction score
Reactions
98,789 3,338 2,110
Alleybux
No not really. I believe in the Universal Laws, which some kind of work like karma but it's not an absolute.

Thing about Karma is- it doesn't exist unless you believe in it. Then it does. So I choose not to entertain it in order for it not to exist for me.

dutchbabe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,517 2,962 1,889
Alleybux
Yes, I believe in it. The people that have done me wrong aren't necessarily hurt or run over by a train.. yet. But they are not happy at all.
Same for me. I haven't done major things because I'm too scared of karma, but I used to be very manipulative and it has come back to me in different forms so I try to do good.
I have to say.. don't expect karma to be very big if you haven't done anything major .. but it's there alright.

Mrs. Lindo

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
116,872 3,359 540
Alleybux
Yes. I have told this story many times on LSA. My brother was murdered at age 16 by a 14 year old boy. Fast forward decades later, the murderers son was murdered at age 16.

TheMusicLoverDD

over my dead body b!tch
Reaction score
Reactions
38,581 523 329
Alleybux
Yes.

Not everyone who does something to you will have something negative done to them. Perhaps your abuser was helping you balance your own karma?

I grew up among terrible bullies. I wasn't paying attention, but news of how their lives turned out is music to my ears.

So I have to say yes, Karma does exist. It is the nature of the earth to balance itself.
Oh goodness yes. Especially to two of them, and it's not only me who was waiting for karma to finally hit them...that's what they get.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom