• Total voters

joywells

Emotionally detached Gemini
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
18,324 270 24
Alleybux
I believe so. Wrong & bad energy can come back to haunt you.

I've done plenty of ugly things & although the kick in my ass might not have been swift but BAAABY when it came it came to beat me down.

I look at it like spells. Whatever you do will come back to you with 3x more intensity.

GetOutNow

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
87 2
Alleybux
It's cause and effect, but not necessarily correlation. No not everyone gets punished in this lifetime or the next for wrongdoing, and not every good person is rewarded in this life or the next.

KenDil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,648 6,583 9,045
Alleybux
Sometimes I feel no, like if I do something bad I feel God whoops me for it, but if someone does something bad to me it seems they can just walk away without consequences.
But, what we usually think is punishment or want it now will NEVER top what God has in store for that person.

sympathetic ear

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
9,531 144 43
Alleybux
I certainly wish that karma were true, because then everyone would get what they deserved and that would be wonderful, either way. Karma gives them good for being good, bad for being bad. Simple math. But the reason I don't believe in karma is because so many do wrong and there's no justice.

BeautyNBrains99

Flourishing and still Unforgettable.
Reaction score
Reactions
107,864 1,736 309
Alleybux
I believe so. Wrong & bad energy can come back to haunt you.

I've done plenty of ugly things & although the kick in my ass might not have been swift but BAAABY when it came it came to beat me down.

I look at it like spells. Whatever you do will come back to you with 3x more intensity.
Which is why I always try to do right by others even when they do wrong by me.

Vanimex

Hermit mode
Reaction score
Reactions
9,259 106 20
Alleybux
I certainly wish that karma were true, because then everyone would get what they deserved and that would be wonderful, either way. Karma gives them good for being good, bad for being bad. Simple math. But the reason I don't believe in karma is because so many do wrong and there's no justice.

Because that's not what karma. Karma is simply the
consequence of your actions.

Karma — What is Karma? — Definition of the Sanskrit Word

"Karma is the law of cause and effect. (1) Karma is action, whether physical or mental, individual or performed by a group, and each action has a consequence. (2)"

:whistle:

Let others think what they want (that karma is punishment? that its judge, jury and executioner? lol), but once you know better - you can move in this world accordingly and start realizing what ACTUALLY is going on.

BetchPleaze

The Betchiest
Reaction score
Reactions
52,890 1,623 1,680
Alleybux
No. sh!t happens. Instead of "karma", I think it’s more so attraction.

For example, If you seek out hood rat sh!t and hood rat situations, don’t be surprised if you end up shot, robbed, locked up, etc. It doesn’t mean that you’re a bad person or that you deserved it based on a past ‘wrongdoing’... you just attracted those outcomes based on you being into hood rat sh!t.

Or

You could be a user, a liar, a cheater, but if you seek out a ‘high class’ lifestyle and thusly follow the steps to attract that lifestyle—and achieve it— it doesn’t change that you’re a sh!tty person and stepped on people along the way.

Bad things happen to everybody. Everybody experiences pain. Ain’t no karma.

messo messo

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,318 330 268
Alleybux
I don’t know what Karma specifically is in its original sense, I believe it’s from the Hindu religion right?

But in the grander sense of the word: ‘what goes around comes around’ I do believe that happens somewhat. But not in the way we expect. I trust the Lord fights our battles. And even if someone doesn’t get their consequences here on Earth, they will get it in death, the wages for sin.

If you repent of your sin, God wipes it away if you’re born again.

So I can’t say karma is really a thing actually. Just a concept people hope in.

Lilly Ghalichi

Ничего не страшно
Reaction score
Reactions
294,664 13,168 8,519
Alleybux
fµck yes. Don't put out evil. I used to be an eye for an eye ass person. I always had to get revenge x10. I created so much evil energy around me. I stopped and guess what it stopped. I have been failing upward somehow like a upper middle class White male.

Queencancer

You’re on ignore love
Reaction score
Reactions
41,520 1,762 51
Alleybux
Not at all. I know alot of horrible people living there best life while i know alot of good people struggling in life.
But i also believe horrible people don't mind using people or getting dirty to get ahead. While good people care about others so nope no karma

Last edited:

missbijoux

Sweet like honey
Reaction score
Reactions
56,084 1,107 213
Alleybux
Not at all. I know alot of horrible people living there best life while i know alot of good people struggling in life.
But i also believe horrible people don't mindn using people or getting dirty to get ahead. While good people care about others so nope no karma

Yeah, I can see that.

Correa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,663 445 169
Alleybux
I believe in karma good and bad but not everyone gets their karma instantly. Karma sometimes skips a generation or two. Remember that “you reap what you sow” I have seen people get good karma from the actions of their parents/ grand parents etc... I have seen people get bad karma the same way. “Good or bad” kids can also be their parents’ own karma.

CRM

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,153 491 138
Alleybux
Karma is bµllsh!t. It doesn't exist. It lets bad motherfuckers get away with being bad motherfuckers.

9Aries9

Soul Plane Attendant
Reaction score
Reactions
5,339 236 28
Alleybux
I believe it's only real if you believe in it. For instance, if you do something bad, but don't believe you did something bad, then you will not have this "karma" reaction that your victims will wish on you. Hence why a lot of "karma" hasn't happened to the people it is wished on. I wish people would stop wishing bad karma on people will no conscience.

MissMal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,524 1,377 317
Alleybux
Sometimes I feel like karma only applies to the people who actually think about it.

Like a font said, I could be punished for doing someone wrong but if that person does me wrong, nothing happens maybe because they don't think karma is real therefore they don't put the energy towards it and said energy doesn't come back.

ETA: I just saw the post above mine and that is what I was tryna articulate lol.

That's why it seems the evil ass people with no moral compass get no justice. sh!t, maybe I will stop thinking about karma but I know I will subconsciously always believe in it.

honeysugar

☆ bee keeper | beyonce sucks and mj was a pedo☆
Reaction score
Reactions
72,386 6,616 18,569
Alleybux
No, because folks have gotten away with all types of mess with no consequences.

MissMal

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
58,524 1,377 317
Alleybux
I believe in karma good and bad but not everyone gets their karma instantly. Karma sometimes skips a generation or two. Remember that “you reap what you sow” I have seen people get good karma from the actions of their parents/ grand parents etc... I have seen people get bad karma the same way. “Good or bad” kids can also be their parents’ own karma.

That pisses me off to think children reap the consequences of their parents or grandparents.

Like in the movie 'Holes' with Shia LeBouf and Eartha Kitt, you're getting cursed for something your great great grandfather, that you've never met, did. BS!

Correa

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
10,663 445 169
Alleybux
That pisses me off to think children reap the consequences of their parents or grandparents.

Like in the movie 'Holes' with Shia LeBouf and Eartha Kitt, you're getting cursed for something your great great grandfather, that you've never met, did. BS!

It’s real but not many people believe that. The “curse” or “blessing” can come from a generation or two before you.

KenDil

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
125,648 6,583 9,045
Alleybux

For us its generational curses we're reaping from ancestors too. Many of our issues today as black Americans stems from slvry . we are 400 years broken. That's why with karma we may have it harder

Currently

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
102,526 2,873 1,607
Alleybux
For us its generational curses we're reaping from ancestors too. Many of our issues today as black Americans stems from slvry . we are 400 years broken. That's why with karma we may have it harder

Generational trauma gets passed down and literally changes your DNA.

DC_Disciple

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,256 124 25
Alleybux
I think Karma is true in what you put out is what you get back. A good point was made by @Correa in which it doesn't have to affect you directly but your descendants instead.

Me and my mom always talk about this and she says be careful what you do to people. In terms of the reward of your actions it may not affect you but someone you love and are close to.

She also said people need stop being treating others bad and hurting them for no reason. When you're dead and gone you wouldn't want no one mistreating your children and grandchildren. A number of people hold grudges and only dealing with a relative of a person they were at odds with may bring back memories.

KitKatt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
98,786 4,196 1,161
Alleybux
I used to but the things that have happened to ME is karma for what?

I was beaten a lot when I was 5 years old. What did 5 year old me do to deserve that karma?

I also had things stolen from me. I’m not a thief. Why did that happen to me?

Now I’m not perfect. But I don’t ever intentionally cause pain on others to deserve the things that I have been through

justdoit

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
237 13 50
Alleybux
To hold myself accountable, yes I do believe in my own karma. I can be a sh!tty person, so when something doesn't work out for me, that's what I call karma. The world giving me sh!tty actions for my own.

Also, Karma by Summer Walker. :whistle:

basicblunt

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,088 18 15
Alleybux
Even the simplest forms of misery can be your own karma for being a nasty person or doing wrong to someone else on purpose. You know what they say “karmas a b!tch” and it can happen to one easy:)

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,235 6,125 3,803
Alleybux
Yeah, I believe in it.

It's sad that folks choose not to believe in it solely because they can't see or assess the suffering of others.

What is suffering to one is not suffering to another.

People would like to see their enemies suffer a certain way but the truth is that Karma deals with them in her own way. What you think will hurt your wrongdoers may be something they can deal with easily or something they just simply don't value.

For example, you'd like to see your bullies get left behind a grade or maybe get bullied themselves. Because nothing bad like that has seemingly happened to them, they haven't received karma. (Even if they were to get left behind or bullied themselves, perhaps they actually don't give that much of a fµck about that particular revenge you want for them. )

What you don't see is that your ex bully probably missed out on the job opportunity of their dreams, their beloved pet that they treasured died, or they had to walk miles in the rain one day because their car broke down and they hate rain.

You're not going to know about or see all of those, and even when you do, you'll say it's not enough for what they've done for you.

Karma is process. It can be instant but it can be slow and happen over time.

Wishing someone would die from assaulting you and having them actually die wouldn't necessarily be karma. Because what if the person was actually suicidal on and off throughout life and actually did want to die? Or perhaps they weren't scared of death at all or welcomed it.

This isn’t how Karma works

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,235 6,125 3,803
Alleybux
Karma is real but most people have distorted the meaning because they are viewing it through an abrahamic perspective. Karma is not eternal punishment or even harsh punishment for one’s actions. Simply put it’s a consequence of one’s decision making.

For example, if I am cruel to you. My karma would be having you feel poorly of me. Along with potentially building a reputation for being cruel. Me being cruel to you will not inhibit my success or what’s best for me to enter my life. Nor will it mean I won’t go on to be happy.

Additionally, anything that does not work out for you simply is a blessing. What you may have thought was perfect for you wasnt. And as the adage goes what is coming is better than what is truly gone. One’s life does not fall apart it falls into place and anyone who engages in schadenfreude bµllsh!t regarding one’s own temporary misery/issues (which we all face), is impetuous at best.

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
Karma is real but most people have distorted the meaning because they are viewing it through an abrahamic perspective. Karma is not eternal punishment or even harsh punishment for one’s actions. Simply put it’s a consequence of one’s decision making.

For example, if I am cruel to you. My karma would be having you feel poorly of me. Along with potentially building a reputation for being cruel. Me being cruel to you will not inhibit my success or what’s best for me to enter my life. Nor will it mean I won’t go on to be happy.

Additionally, anything that does not work out for you simply is a blessing. What you may have thought was perfect for you wasnt. And as the adage goes what is coming is better than what is truly gone. One’s life does not fall apart it falls into place and anyone who engages in schadenfreude bµllsh!t regarding one’s own temporary misery/issues (which we all face), is impetuous at best.
Well karma is not that great then , if it's not in the form of punishment .

Matheo455

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
187,235 6,125 3,803
Alleybux
Well karma is not that great then , if it's not in the form of punishment .

I disagree. It is great because it’s an opportunity for one to learn and grow from their mistakes. If we live in a world of eternal punishment and shame for our worst mistakes. How could any of us truly live on to do better. It’s no different that realizing the US structure for prison is why so many repatriate at higher rates than other countries

AfroSoul

MJ IS THE GREATEST PERFORMER OF ALL TIME .THE GOAT
Reaction score
Reactions
52,398 2,857 8,181
Alleybux
I disagree. It is great because it’s an opportunity for one to learn and grow from their mistakes. If we live in a world of eternal punishment and shame for our worst mistakes. How could any of us truly live on to do better. It’s no different that realizing the US structure for prison is why so many repatriate at higher rates than other countries
It's not necessarily eternal punishment but equivalent punishment . You can definitely learn from your mistakes with punishment .

greatlove

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
102 1
Alleybux
The bible says whatever a man sows that he will reap, but God is also a merciful God
So, sometimes people pay for their sins, other times God shows them mercy

Romey

CIS!!!!
Reaction score
Reactions
71,698 6,323 5,636
Alleybux
I wanna say yes but there are people like Trump who are completely despicable and get rewarded constantly

Reaction score
Reactions
4,148 123 66
Alleybux
I’ve always wondered though.. let’s say the person who wronged you, believes in Christ and knows he’s a forgiving god. Couldn’t they just ask for forgiveness too and boom, no consequence? I’m just curious on how karma really works. Is it genuinely a cause and effect or could it be “intercepted”?

MissCayenne

Esteemed Member of the Bonnet Brigade
Reaction score
Reactions
16,584 807 800
Alleybux
I absolutely believe in karma. But sometimes it’s a struggle to fight my natural inclination, to want to personally serve it up to those who’ve wrong me. In the past, I was always quite keen on getting revenge. Over the years, I realized that doing so only lowered my vibration.

Now when sh!t happens, I remind myself to treat it as a lesson, honor that moment, and grow from it. What I’ve noticed is that this perspective has helped me to grow stronger and wiser. Meanwhile, the perpetrators are still stuck in their low vibrational cycles of negativity. They are constantly getting their karma, and will continue to do so until they break the cycle. They’ll possibly even pass it to their future generations. Deep down they are miserable, even if you don’t see it.

Really it’s like that saying “my haters make me greater” When I focus on maintaining my own inner light, instead of spending my energy to dim someone else’s, then I allow myself to shine brighter. My life has changed for the better, my intuition is sharper, & manifestations come easier, since I no longer wallow in the mud with swine. I’d much rather leave it to karma!