Quantcast

Do You Believe the Rumors About Jay Z Grooming Beyonce?

LadyG23

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,352 623 370
Alleybux
I think many of you are missing the point. We are not talking groomed as in her career because we all know that Matthew did that. We are talking grooming in regards to personal and xesual relationship. Jay preyed on Bey after her breakup with her childhood boyfriend. Jay is the 1st adult male that Bey has been in a relationship after her childhood BF. Jay (like Diddy, Leonardo, & so many others) courted Bey until she was of legal age and began manipulating the narrative, controling her through means of xes, and grooming her in her most naive state and age frame. Most older men that are 12+ yrs older date legally young women 18-20 because they are easy to manipulate and abuse emotionally and mentally. Y'all stan so hard for them that you are ignoring the obvious.

Jay was able to move different when Bey began her solo career because he was the big name. As her career grew so did her fan base and popularity. Jay cheated constantly in their early stages as there were rumours of a GF he had in France, baby mama of a little boy that he moved them to the island and set them up monetarily, flings with RiRi, Rita, and other female artists he discovered.

I do believe initially she wanted to leave but her dad was an ally for Jay as he knew this would help catapult her career and benefit him and their family. Tina sympathize with her and guided her through accepting the behavior (as she never left Matthew until all of his affairs before the public). Many women fall in love with their manipulator/grooming and learn to turn the tables and flourish independently (which she has) but it is at a high cost. Many are depressed, insecure, over the top jealous, addicts, and/or become manipulators. Let's not act like Bey didn't steal and use other artists until they did not serve a purpose to help push her narrative as a creative queen.

Let's not talk about the Satanism and the blood they have on their hands.

24Seven

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
94,132 1,351 302
Alleybux
Nope.

And that "taught me to be how to be.." is the type of mushy sh!t couples -- both male and female -- have been publicly declaring to each other for a looong time. In today's climate these types of dedications can be cringey or take on a disturbing air... many times unnecessarily.

twistedsista

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
321,931 6,400 2,710
Alleybux
She was 18 when they started dating. Even though he was grossly her senior I don't know if I would consider it grooming.

I personally couldn't see myself with someone too much older or too much younger than me. Also, her family seemed to do a good job of protecting her.

nique71

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
347,481 8,758 3,183
Alleybux
I love how when this narrative comes up, Mathew Knowles and his well documented influence on Beyonce's entire career is nary a mention.

But go on.

kkOKAYY

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
118 2 2
Alleybux
Bey and Solo married older men because Matthew effed them up. I love them but that’s what I believe.

luvnlife

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,436 577 230
Alleybux
He was not horse playing, he was assaulting this lady.

The lady in the video is Chaka Pilgrim who has been a longtime friend of Jay's. She's been there from the very beginning when they were first starting Roc-a-fella to her being the President of Roc Nation now being head of film and movies for Jay's Shawn Carter Enterprises. If he was actually assaulting her as you claim do you really think they would've stayed close friends and business partners for over 20yrs?

LadyG23

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
8,352 623 370
Alleybux
The lady in the video is Chaka Pilgrim who has been a longtime friend of Jay's. She's been there from the very beginning when they were first starting Roc-a-fella to her being the President of Roc Nation now being head of film and movies for Jay's Shawn Carter Enterprises. If he was actually assaulting her as you claim do you really think they would've stayed close friends and business partners for over 20yrs?
I remember when this story first broke. She initially confirmed this and she later retracted it. It probably was due to fear of her life, being paid off, etc. If you think this is how a man is suppose to horseplay with a woman, something is seriously wrong with you. There were several stories about Jay being abusive (placing his hand around women's neck to choke them and slapping them). This is straight up domestic violence. Stop normalizing this BS because it's one of your faves.

ItIsWhatItIs

Just saying...
Reaction score
Reactions
22,562 64 146
Alleybux
I think many of you are missing the point. We are not talking groomed as in her career because we all know that Matthew did that. We are talking grooming in regards to personal and xesual relationship. Jay preyed on Bey after her breakup with her childhood boyfriend. Jay is the 1st adult male that Bey has been in a relationship after her childhood BF. Jay (like Diddy, Leonardo, & so many others) courted Bey until she was of legal age and began manipulating the narrative, controling her through means of xes, and grooming her in her most naive state and age frame. Most older men that are 12+ yrs older date legally young women 18-20 because they are easy to manipulate and abuse emotionally and mentally. Y'all stan so hard for them that you are ignoring the obvious.

Jay was able to move different when Bey began her solo career because he was the big name. As her career grew so did her fan base and popularity. Jay cheated constantly in their early stages as there were rumours of a GF he had in France, baby mama of a little boy that he moved them to the island and set them up monetarily, flings with RiRi, Rita, and other female artists he discovered.

I do believe initially she wanted to leave but her dad was an ally for Jay as he knew this would help catapult her career and benefit him and their family. Tina sympathize with her and guided her through accepting the behavior (as she never left Matthew until all of his affairs before the public). Many women fall in love with their manipulator/grooming and learn to turn the tables and flourish independently (which she has) but it is at a high cost. Many are depressed, insecure, over the top jealous, addicts, and/or become manipulators. Let's not act like Bey didn't steal and use other artists until they did not serve a purpose to help push her narrative as a creative queen.

Let's not talk about the Satanism and the blood they have on their hands.

Welp. That part.

Alongcamezoe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,100 444 154
Alleybux
I don’t know it groomed is the right word, but I do find it odd when people in their early twenties, never mind thirties date teenagers.

I think Beyonce was mature in some ways. For example she had her own career and was earning her own money but I think she was, and still is, immature in other ways. She’s lived in a bubble for most of her life and didn’t experience what most normal girls do.

Despite being, somewhat, on the same level career wise. The power balance between them is in Jay Z’s favour even it comes to real world experience and generally maturity. Beyonce has never really lived independently from her father or her husband.

Stan4NoOne

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,030 302 333
Alleybux
He definitely groomed her. But that isn't always a negative... he taught her how to make the entertainment industry work for her. She's very much her own person, I think she just guards that because that's all she has at this point. Her true identity.

palaraconsider

hannah montana's ghostwriter
Reaction score
Reactions
159,614 8,712 713
Alleybux
d6abf488fd9829161171a985c3b2b7db.jpg

He didn't give a f

May Flowers

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
312,515 9,448 972
Alleybux
Where have you been? Jay Z has been called out for doing just this 999 times and im sure you can find all the threads right here on LSA.

Hope For Hoes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
61,678 700 600
Alleybux
Where have you been? Jay Z has been called out for doing just this 999 times and im sure you can find all the threads right here on LSA.
she's about 10-15 years late, so I'm guessing she wasn't on the internet for those threads.

lirxah9

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
65,631 2,737 560
Alleybux
He does but (unpopular opinion) people’s dislike for her will never allow them to see her as a victim. Like that thread about Jon B knowingly lusting after 16 year bey, the amount of fonts that excused it, saying she looked older/dressed older and that her husband met her when she was underage so who cares.

BabysScorpio

And so it was
Reaction score
Reactions
304,622 7,555 4,083
Alleybux
Let's not go down this route.

She was at least of age, which means the law recognizes her as a fully functioning adult.
Actually lets go down this route. This is an important discussion and shouldn't be shut down bc the law recognizes 18 as an adult even tho pedos are in the legal system. We need to question these laws. It's how things change, we shouldn't just accept things as is.

Also, nobody wakes up on their 18th birthday with the maturity of a 31 year old (Jay's age at the time). A smart 18 year old is still a teenager and it is very weird Jay went after her bc what did they have in common? Why couldn't he date a beautiful mature woman in her 30s or late 20s? Hello, we need to talk about these things and how wrong it is. And the elephant in the room is that Jay likely groomed Bey since they didn't date til she was at a more socially comfortable age (21). Obviously she's happy but Jay is forever weird and any man who is in their 30s hitting on or dating teenagers to young adults (legal or not) are weird predators.

Only reason why ppl are shutting you down, OP, is because if they acknowledge Jay as a weird predator they'd probably have to question their parents relationship, their grandparents relationships, maybe even their own relationships and many ppl don't like to acknowledge those things. It's easier to shut sh!t down then it is to confront these issues.

Shawne Salvatore

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,311 1,255 633
Alleybux
They were grown consenting adults by the time they started dating. And at this point does it really matter? They are both 40 and 50 year olds and have a whole family together.

Laugh Loud

seethe cause it’s not that serious
Reaction score
Reactions
91,284 4,743 1,743
Alleybux
I’ll just watch the Beyhive come for you. Cause you know better. The light of green bout to pop up like
2623979E-081A-4201-872F-B1D33FA63453.jpeg

MiyahLee

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
117,143 8,761 8,256
Alleybux
And the elephant in the room is that Jay likely groomed Bey since they didn't date til she was at a more socially comfortable age (21). Obviously she's happy but Jay is forever weird and any man who is in their 30s hitting on or dating teenagers to young adults (legal or not) are weird predators.
Yall throw words around without even know what they mean. How did he groom her?
20200913_014434.jpg
20200913_014421.jpg
20200913_014403.jpg
20200913_014348.jpg

lirxah9

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
65,631 2,737 560
Alleybux
Yep, and it’s interesting how post Lemonade, people rarely mentioned the very large age gap and instead focused on her lack of self esteem, and her ‘pick me’ ways in regards to staying with him.

It really puts things into perspective as far as their initial intentions but folks will never admit it

PhooeyNewton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
173,563 8,410 8,246
Alleybux
Actually lets go down this route. This is an important discussion and shouldn't be shut down bc the law recognizes 18 as an adult even tho pedos are in the legal system. We need to question these laws. It's how things change, we shouldn't just accept things as is.

Also, nobody wakes up on their 18th birthday with the maturity of a 31 year old (Jay's age at the time). A smart 18 year old is still a teenager and it is very weird Jay went after her bc what did they have in common? Why couldn't he date a beautiful mature woman in her 30s or late 20s? Hello, we need to talk about these things and how wrong it is. And the elephant in the room is that Jay likely groomed Bey since they didn't date til she was at a more socially comfortable age (21). Obviously she's happy but Jay is forever weird and any man who is in their 30s hitting on or dating teenagers to young adults (legal or not) are weird predators.
I do agree with you that the overall topic concerning an 18 year old's maturity level is a good conversation to have. However, I felt that the topic was seeking a way to specifically denigrate Beyonce and Jay.

Am I being a bit hypocritical, possibly? Yet, I feel that it is important to protect black icons especially after witnessing the demise of Michael and Janet.

My feelings are that Hollywood is weird. Many of the kids who grow up in showbiz are far more mature with life experiences than traditional teenagers.

Additionally, men of Jays age marrying a woman that is Beyonce's is common across many cultures around the globe. Because of the awareness concerning abuse towards women, we now are more critical which is great; however, the age difference is still normal and does not automatically deduce grooming on the behalf of Jay Z.

CocoG8v8

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
24,474 2,796 1,008
Alleybux
Beyonce was already 21 when they made their relationship official.

Also she made him talk on the phone with her for a whole year, her parents travel with her everywhere, and they went official at 21, he was ready to propose at 22 (listen to "Lost Ones") and she said she moved super slow and he would get irritated often with it ("Yes")