Quantcast

Do you consider Jada Cacchili a "Woman Of Color"?

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,889 6,557 2,430
Alleybux
Watching some of these messy BGC clips from the new bootleg season on Instagram and every time someone refers to Jada as a "white girl", she gets offended, heated and says "UMMM MY MOM IS DOMINICAN!!!". This isn't the only time she made this comment. A few years ago during a reunion of her season, people were asking why she talks "hood" and uses the "N" word, her response "MY MOM IS DOMINICAN!". She also identifies as Dominican only and how she doesn't see herself as white, her white daddy be damned I guess lol.

This is Jada

bgc.jpg

I've seen a picture of her mother. She's not Afro-Dominican. She looks like your average light skin mixed race triguena. Jada is confused. She is white and being half Dominican doesn't qualify her to be a woman of color like she proclaims to be.

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,889 6,557 2,430
Alleybux
Give it a years time, Jada is going to claim Afro Latina, perm her straight hair, get lip injections, start uploading tutorials how to make mofongo while playing Bachata in the background to convince people shes not white.

thehoneydip

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
126,576 181 46
Alleybux
I watched BGC and I had no idea she didn’t know she was white
I literally could not stop confusing her with the other white woman the one Ray j was kissing on... I thought they were the same person for so long

Kandi007

Stay Mad
Reaction score
Reactions
11,073 194 150
Alleybux
I really wish these hoes would have just faded into obscurity - her, Sara(h) and her "its racist to say white girls" ass, Natalie and her insufferable ass - ALL OF THEM PLEASE GO AWAY!

Virgophillygirl

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
263,107 7,548 4,562
Alleybux
Watching some of these messy BGC clips from the new bootleg season on Instagram and every time someone refers to Jada as a "white girl", she gets offended, heated and says "UMMM MY MOM IS DOMINICAN!!!". This isn't the only time she made this comment. A few years ago during a reunion of her season, people were asking why she talks "hood" and uses the "N" word, her response "MY MOM IS DOMINICAN!". She also identifies as Dominican only and how she doesn't see herself as white, her white daddy be damned I guess lol.

This is Jada

bgc.jpg

I've seen a picture of her mother. She's not Afro-Dominican. She looks like your average light skin mixed race triguena. Jada is confused. She is white and being half Dominican doesn't qualify her to be a woman of color like she proclaims to be.

These b!tches need jobs and therapists

"Everybody wants to be a nixxa but nobody wants to be black" as my mother would say.

Its exhausting

And why these hoes especially Natalie foul ass continue to be given a platform for thr fuckery is beyond me. Nat as a biracial woman had a nerve to call Tanisha a "house nixxa" like WHAT???

get these jobless miscreants off tv NOW

were tired

Tali j

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
296 12
Alleybux
These b!tches need jobs and therapists

"Everybody wants to be a nixxa but nobody wants to be black" as my mother would say.

Its exhausting

And why these hoes especially Natalie foul ass continue to be given a platform for thr fuckery is beyond me. Nat as a biracial woman had a nerve to call Tanisha a "house nixxa" like WHAT???

get these jobless miscreants off tv NOW

were tired
Exactly. Letting social media and their delusional fans gas them. Next thing they’re going to start claiming they’re Native American because they got 1% on their dna results.

Trying to twerk, getting lip injections, claiming Dominican, she’s trying to “be black” or “exotic” so badly.

Then you try to educate them on the history of oppression in this country and they’re the first to say “I don’t see color” “that was a long time ago, we need to move on.” Smh

Capricornus

ᴍᴇᴛᴀ ᴀɴɢᴇʟ
Reaction score
Reactions
42,676 4,023 5,144
Alleybux
She's white....she really thinks she's black or summ just cause she went to jail and says the n word

Reaction score
Reactions
5,695 238 5
Alleybux
I don't care for Natalie and know she's mixed, but I saw the aftermath of the fight they had on the reunion. It rubbed me the wrong way how Jada kept flipping her hair at Natalie and calling her bald headed because she pulled off Natalie's wig. I think she even said, "I got real hair!" I remember during her season none of the girls in the house liked her.

ManolosAndManicures

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
33,162 1,406 267
Alleybux
I don't care for Natalie and know she's mixed, but I saw the aftermath of the fight they had on the reunion. It rubbed me the wrong way how Jada kept flipping her hair at Natalie and calling her bald headed because she pulled off Natalie's wig. I think she even said, "I got real hair!" I remember during her season none of the girls in the house liked her.

Yeah- that’s what I’m talking about...she was downright rude about it- like Natalie is the first woman of color to wear a wig? It was completely unnecessary.

Truth be told, I felt a little bad for Jada during her season. But, since then, she’s proven herself to be a pretty horrible person, so...

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,889 6,557 2,430
Alleybux
if you go to 4:15 until about 5:40 you can watch Jada’s mom and brother

Yeah her mom is definitely not an Afro Dominican woman. She's just your average light skin triguena. Jada needs to sit down and live with the fact that she's a wiggidy whity white hoe. 5% of non-white admixture dna doesn't make a difference.

Hortavie

General Manager
Benched
Reaction score
Reactions
13,592 6,051 685
Alleybux
I hate the term of "peoples of color", Caucasian are not the "original" or "master" race. They’re actually the people of color !

Woo

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,129 106 39
Alleybux
White girls with an ounce of Latino in them do that all the time.

Mariahlynn from L&HH says the same thing.

Tina J

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
136,889 6,557 2,430
Alleybux
White girls with an ounce of Latino in them do that all the time.

Mariahlynn from L&HH says the same thing.

I always found that weird because her father is a white puerto rican man with blonde hair, blue eyes, roman Mediterranean nose, caucasoid jawline, southern European lip shape (mainly Canarian) he also has deep set eye shape which a lot of southern European men have.

mariah-lynn-father-love-and-hip-hop-new-york.png

and she posted his side of the family before they also look white. Cant see his hair in that pic but shes posted him on the gram, his hair looks dirty blonde.

WhySoMad

- dark skinned white woman -
Reaction score
Reactions
5,534 765 793
Alleybux

This is Jada

bgc.jpg

If you mean a "woman of color" as in peach then yes.