Quantcast

Doctor forced to sell home after she and her mom were scammed out of $335k from man she met on Plenty of Fish

janedoe

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
207,271 1,062 420
Alleybux
This reminds me of a story I heard on This American Life. I was in fµck!ng awe when I was listening to it.

This white girl started having her identity stolen. Someone was opening credit cards in her name and all kinds of sh!t. Once she got it fixed, she'd get it fixed it'd happen all over again.

The identity thief would just take all her money out of her bank account. She went to the bank and it was her signature withdrawing all of her money.

She couldn't figure out what was going on so finally she just stop doing business with banks. And used only cash. Her entire savings was a couple thousand dollars and she hid that in a drawer in her home.

When she went to to go get the money from the drawer when her and her boyfriend were moving IT WAS GONE.

Months later, her landlord called her cussing her out because her rent hadn't been paid in months and they were about to be evicted.

I think we all know where this is going...

Turns out it was her BF the entire time. He said he had like a compulsive spending disorder and he would just take her money. And get this... he would just turn around and spend it on her! He handled all the bills and he paid nothing.

So what'd she do?

She got engaged to him. :cry 512x512:

b!tch started planning a wedding and everything.

I can't remember the next turn of events but something else happened I believe. Then when they had to move out she moved to her mom's and that was the last she ever heard of him.

Fool did some digging after and found out that he never ever had a job. It was all made up. He would go to a fake office, on fake business trips, and talk about fake coworkers.

The end.

Don't let these white wimmenz fool you. They're just as desperate as they try to make it seem women from other races are if not more. Only thing is, they just hide it and live with it all to say they have a man.

Payton

The Feds...maybe.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,097,550 118,719 146
Alleybux
No real ogs rock with something sweet for the ladies.

images

Put some respect on that cool water. That's my uncle favorite scent.

birdman-o.gif

Cool_Water_67_Men_Retail.jpg

My grandma stay dating dudes rocking that cool water scent.rocking that big ass gold mall rolling merchant ring, with the matching money clip, and gold rimmed teeth .Ain't cool water a avon cologne

Yeah a magic stick that smells like Cool Water bc he doused his balls and his hands in that sh!t. You probably could set fire to it with so much cologne on it. I dare you to allow that gas nozzle to enter anything on you.

I bet his car smells like the black tree scents too.

littletrees_blackice.png

That black ice.

I hate both of y'all for this sh!t! Got me on my grandma's couch barely able to breath because I'm laughing so hard. She just asked me if I'm having an asthma attack!

kramaokrama

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
624 12 1
Alleybux
I hate both of y'all for this sh!t! Got me on my grandma's couch barely able to breath because I'm laughing so hard. She just asked me if I'm having an asthma attack!

You know I'm 100% honest, everyone knows that uncle either named percy,quincy,jerome,jermaine,chauncy. Always dating a lady who call em "Punk ass." Got the pinky rang, wearing clarke brown sandles, silver or gold watch that's cost more than they house, blue tooth to match with they flit phone or back in the day that loud ass boost mobile walkie talkie, kangaroo hat, or any hat neyo wear. Cologne game so strong he think you crying tears of joy when you see him but really you suffocating in his cologne. Drives either a old jaguar, or a impala. Loves to get they feet did and nails did with clear polish. Swisher sweets and an crown royal is what they swear by, isley brothers bumping in they car.