Does any one else follow hayet rida ?

Reactions
119,786 528 451
Alleybux
Yeah I've been following Hayet for years, I really like her. She has multiple side hustles and works for IG. Was dating a Jamaican guy for 2 years but they broke up earlier this year. She's bougie, which can rub people the wrong way I guess but she's quite transparent about her journey and has done a lot of consulting and giveways for Black microinfluencers.

Reactions
119,786 528 451
Alleybux
Why was sis so pressed in her live today?
What was she pressed about?

Tbh, I think she really lets social media get to her. On one hand she says she can clap back at African aunties who talk about her body, etc...on the other hand, she cries when she gets certain comments in her inbox. Hard to keep up. She's lost 40-50 pounds after her breakup and gets upset when people comment on her body even if it's good, which is understandable I guess. But she's too old to be letting nobodies on the internet get her that upset, it's time to tell people to fuck off and keep making your money.

I will say she's definitely gotten some not so nice and annoyingly aggressive comments. She recently took a week or so off from social media and people were reaching out to her family members and coworkers wondering where she was. She had every right to be upset about that, I would be too.

I just think she's a very emotional person and lets social media affect her more than it should.

Reactions
1,206 9 3
Alleybux
Her older sis Afua Rida used to be every lil boy’s crush back in the days in Ghana lol. She was in a serie, very pretty lady. Don’t know much about Hayet though

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
I’ve followed her for years and met her at an event a while ago. She is LOUD and WRONG with some of her advice. She has great style and hustles well so I tune in. Her biggest problem is insecurity. Lately all she seems to do is wear Fabletics and workout.

She’s been weird the last 3-4 days. Energy is wayyyy off so she’s probably taking another much needed social media break. She posted something sad and weird last night and I thought someone died. I said a prayer and logged off. The post was gone this am.

I can’t wait for outside to open backup, I clearly need better sources of entertainment.

Reactions
1,734 18
Alleybux
This woman is so annoying and I'm about to unfollow. She is attention-seeking in the worst way. Don't be surprised about people commenting on your weight loss or your body when all you do is post photos in two piece Fabletics gear all day. And I'm tired of all the ~boss babe hustler~ stories...we get it, you're busy.

And what happened to her dog? She got annoyed at someone for asking where her dog is and didn't respond. But just the other day she was posting about wanting another dog.

Reactions
119,786 528 451
Alleybux
  • Someone did die but she hasn't said who it was.
  • The dog was bought with her ex-bf earlier this year right before they broke up. After they broke up, she didn't have the dog anymore.
She can be a tough pill to swallow sometimes, I definitely think she overcompensates due to childhood bullying and trauma. She is successful though, she just released a beautiful candle that sold out in a few minutes. I believe she's going to be releasing a children's book soon, maybe her way of working through her own childhood issues.

La Cabeza Roja
Reactions
17,740 542 765
Alleybux
I agree, she can be a tough pill to swallow. Someone dm'd her how exhausting her antics were and she shared it.

I must say I was a little disappointed to see she released a candle; with all the anticipation, I was hoping for something less basic.

Reactions
119,786 528 451
Alleybux
I agree, she can be a tough pill to swallow. Someone dm'd her how exhausting her antics were and she shared it.

I must say I was a little disappointed to see she released a candle; with all the anticipation, I was hoping for something less basic.
Girl I was so certain that it was perfume!! I thought it'd be some luxurious Dolce & Gabbana type thing.

The candle looks pretty though, plus it comes with the snuffer. Very nice packaging. That being said, I won't be purchasing it myself lol.

Reactions
1,734 18
Alleybux
  • The dog was bought with her ex-bf earlier this year right before they broke up. After they broke up, she didn't have the dog anymore.
She can be a tough pill to swallow sometimes, I definitely think she overcompensates due to childhood bullying and trauma. She is successful though, she just released a beautiful candle that sold out in a few minutes. I believe she's going to be releasing a children's book soon, maybe her way of working through her own childhood issues.

I think the candle sold out quickly because she probably did not produce that many or purposely restricted the number of candles sold for the first launch. It's a common tactic that influencers use to make their product seem more exclusive and to create more hype for the next launch.

As a side note, I follow her sister who is truly a fashion icon and so low key. I just like her vibe more.

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux

Thanks for the info. It seems like sis is reading this page, so sorry for your loss!

I’ll try to keep it cool on some of my critiques since we are all at different places in our self health journey.

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Fuck it.... A bitch has time today to post this read and unfollow this wannabe. Her stories are extremely rude... If she wants to address haters then @ them in private. She needs to stop talking down to her followers, specifically that post about « did all of your Amazon shopping land you a job at Amazon ». We get it. She is moderately successful but I’ve had enough of the rudeness. Every one of her posts is an ad or sponsorship for a shitty product which includes that random çandle that costs $80. I hope that you lovelies take yourselves to Diptyque or Byredo rather than give her a cent. Must I remind you that she launched this product during a pandemic. Most people don’t even have jobs or they can't afford rent. She has largely ignored the pandemic by rarely wearing masks in her building and riding around the city going out to eat while saying, I’ve had medical scares so YOLO. No sis, I’ve watched real people go through months of chemo and radiation, they are not riding around unmasked and eating in restaurants, so stop the bullshit. She once tried to gatekeep Celine bags by saying... « ooh you should only buy luxe items if you can afford to pay for it 3x out of your checking. » Is she telling her followers to use that same logic with her overpriced and untested çandle? Needless to say I am DONE.... I refuse to deal with IG people preaching at me and selling me shitty product. Groan me if you want but I can not entertain her BS anymore.

Farewell lovelies... xoxo

Reactions
Alleybux

Yes, on her Q&A she said she will be back in Ghana soon to bury her father. I do like her, maybe since she works for social networking sites it’s hard to separate herself and that’s why she gets snappy.

Reactions
466 15 1
Alleybux
I just checked out her page after months and she looks great!! Can sis drop the workout regimen

Reactions
1,162 34
Alleybux
I watched the QA she did with her sister Afua. Hayet seemed like she was putting a personality on. The snarky responses she gave was a striking difference then what she usually presents on her own page. Afua on the other hand I REALLY like - didn’t seem pretentious, down-to-earth, friendly.

Reactions
119,786 528 451
Alleybux
I watched the QA she did with her sister Afua. Hayet seemed like she was putting a personality on. The snarky responses she gave was a striking difference then what she usually presents on her own page. Afua on the other hand I REALLY like - didn’t seem pretentious, down-to-earth, friendly.
100% agree. Afua is chill and level headed. Hayet is...not lol. I always get the feeling that Hayet is overcompensating for something.

Pd
Reactions
143 2
Alleybux
I've been following her for a year.
1. She's an astute business woman and influencer.
2. She can't handle the overwhelming response of internet strangers.
3. She has calmed down in the last two months because a follower DRAGGED her for FILTH about her attitude, entitlement, and overall treatment of others online. And I hadn't been following her that long and quickly picked up on those patterns. So, what that girl said was literally true. I'm almost positive that Hayet took that to her therapist and talked through it and came to the conclusion that she was exhibiting those behaviors. Because afterwards she calmed all of that down. The constant complaining about her life and all of that.
4. Afua is definitely more chill and probably was happy to see her sister back to the states lol. However, I really admire Hayet's hustle and her ability to make things happen. And I was glad to see different sides of Ghana through her IG stories. My friend intended to move there last year but the whole world locked down.

Reactions
1,162 34
Alleybux
I've been following her for a year.
1. She's an astute business woman and influencer.
2. She can't handle the overwhelming response of internet strangers.
3. She has calmed down in the last two months because a follower DRAGGED her for FILTH about her attitude, entitlement, and overall treatment of others online. And I hadn't been following her that long and quickly picked up on those patterns. So, what that girl said was literally true. I'm almost positive that Hayet took that to her therapist and talked through it and came to the conclusion that she was exhibiting those behaviors. Because afterwards she calmed all of that down. The constant complaining about her life and all of that.
4. Afua is definitely more chill and probably was happy to see her sister back to the states lol. However, I really admire Hayet's hustle and her ability to make things happen. And I was glad to see different sides of Ghana through her IG stories. My friend intended to move there last year but the whole world locked down.

Woah.
Didn’t know a follower read her. If she’s calmed down now I can’t even imagine how she was before. Despite her attitude I do agree - Hyat gets things done. I wish she understood THATS why her followers follow & enjoy her. The extra bitchiness is in poor taste.

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

HeyParis and Cosmeholics Anonymous
How you say you don’t fuck with astrology anymore because it’s “demonic” then continue on thoroughly explaining your belief in astrology...
YOUTUBER Keesha Anderson - Thread 3
Keef says.... Yew guys!!! Happy Mother's Day!! From one damn good nom to the next!!! walks over to join jury duty on the bobby*
The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
I believe her father was part of a pedophile ring and sold access to rape Jon Benet to a local neighbor. Unfortunately her autopsy revealed...
Recent interview with Ernest Thomas from What's Happening. Says Martin Lawrence was full of himself
Didn’t listen but going off the title, even if true, this kinda petty backbiting actually makes the backbiter look bad not the subject! Lol. Crabs...
Can you rid hip dips in gym
please please please don’t bring the surgery wars bullshit here. No you can’t build hips in the gym and there’s nothing wrong with curvy hips or...
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
Wow, I had to talk my own mother out of putting her home on the line for her older sister. I remember how she used and discarded her in her youth...
South Sudanese boy is subjected to Racist Abuse in Viral Video (Egypt)
Depends on which country/region & time period you are referring to. Present day: well all inhabitants holding the citizenship whether naturalized...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Isn't there some sort of mandatory quarantine there when you land? someone should meet her and call the authorities on her a$$ too She must...
Top Bottom