Does any one else follow hayet rida ?

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Hayet has gotten to be too much. The constant demands and "boundaries" on her followers is exhausting. People can't ask where she buys things etc. Shoot, followers can't even give compliments unless it's delivered a certain way. Filtering through her trauma and mental health issues to consume fashion and lifestyle content just ain't worth it for me. Her efforts at weight loss with the help of surgery has taken an emotional toll. She should consider a real time out from social media.

Is there Tea embedded here?? Did she pull a GarnerStyle and get VSG or whatever? It’s a good guess since her portion sizes are very small.

I assume Ms Thang does sensible Keto and works out. Workouts and low carb works and I hope the new lifestyle brings health.

I’m very glad I missed the Skims post. Collarbones are enough, I do not want to see any more bare asses on IG.

Reactions
119,787 528 451
Alleybux
It's possible she had surgery, she's lost a good amount of weight in the last year. But she doesn't have the typical VSG scars (if I remember correctly though, neither did GarnerStyle even though she definitely had surgery). Hmmm...

Reactions
Alleybux
Is there Tea embedded here?? Did she pull a GarnerStyle and get VSG or whatever? It’s a good guess since her portion sizes are very small.

I assume Ms Thang does sensible Keto and works out. Workouts and low carb works and I hope the new lifestyle brings health.

I’m very glad I missed the Skims post. Collarbones are enough, I do not want to see any more bare asses on IG.

Someone asked a week or two what she did to lose weight and she said “surgery, eating disorder rehab....” and some other stuff I can’t remember. She said she wouldn’t recommend for others. At a point she was eating three wings and like ten frozen grapes as a meal then posted an apology for how it could be a trigger for those with ED. In general, acts not 32 years old

Reactions
1,661 4 5
Alleybux

Last edited:
Reactions
250 2
Alleybux
BF98645B-E46B-4E87-80F6-742724891DAB.jpeg
WTH?(n)

Reactions
1,745 26
Alleybux
Sis made a whole Dove style campaign, named her front curl, and everything. Now she’s scared of her own reflection sans wig.

Was the natural hair lane not gonna be lucrative enough for her? I couldn’t imagine being on social media telling anybody that’ll listen that I hate myself.

chile.

Reactions
250 2
Alleybux
Sis made a whole Dove style campaign, named her front curl, and everything. Now she’s scared of her own reflection sans wig.

Was the natural hair lane not gonna be lucrative enough for her? I couldn’t imagine being on social media telling anybody that’ll listen that I hate myself.

chile.

Smh yes! She has some serious issues. I hope she is talking about this with her therapist!

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
said I was gone but I still lurk. Here’s that epic read. I thought what she did to that girl was straight up bullying. I’m not negating her hurt feelings. However she has but a large following and therefore there’s a power dynamic being introduced. As a FB employee she should really know better and I wonder what their policy is on Social View attachment 2267550 View attachment 2267550 media bullying. Not that I care enough to report her, but that was very mean.
“You’re very faux smart” has me gagging. She deserved tf out of that shit.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
Hayet has gotten to be too much. The constant demands and "boundaries" on her followers is exhausting. People can't ask where she buys things etc. Shoot, followers can't even give compliments unless it's delivered a certain way. Filtering through her trauma and mental health issues to consume fashion and lifestyle content just ain't worth it for me. Her efforts at weight loss with the help of surgery has taken an emotional toll. She should consider a real time out from social media.
Wait hold on which surgery did she do? Is she pulling a Garner Style?

Reactions
Alleybux
Rich Aunty can definitely afford to get better fitting and flattering undergarments. She says we deceive luxury....that should include properly fitting undergarments, not candles. Your undergarments can make or break an outfit. More that that it should do it’s job and hold things in. This “up a notch” vals shoot is a no.

Reactions
102 4
Alleybux
I started following her because I liked the way she decorated her place, but I quickly unfollowed when the rich aunty vibe got annoying. Also, her Ghana stories were so irritating. We get it, your family apparently has money. It was just in bad taste. The whole tone/vibe of her brand became off-putting fast.

Reactions
96,894 2,109 456
Alleybux
This thread barely 3 pages and she so sick she won’t post on her stories and engage anymore smh. I know she’s still healing from grief but she has not been herself lately, I can tell she trying to fake it and push through. This thread isn’t bad at all toughen up.

About them over priced “luxury” candles. Anyone else find it strange there is no mention or reposts of them after the initial unboxing? No one is begging her drop more? The campaign and visuals for it was great but I knew the quality was going to be iffy. When people asked her to give the notes of the candle and how many hrs it burned a week before it dropped she said she didn’t know. That told me she didn’t even test the candle enough she just wanted a cash grab with pretty packaging for branding aesthetics.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
Is there a Luxury Candle scheme that I need to be aware of? Why’s everyone pivoting to candles lately? Hayet and Jackie Aina stand out to me. Like of all things, you went all out to pivot candles? When you’re known for beauty?
Does that feel weird to anyone else?

Reactions
1,162 34
Alleybux
Is there a Luxury Candle scheme that I need to be aware of? Why’s everyone pivoting to candles lately? Hayet and Jackie Aina stand out to me. Like of all things, you went all out to pivot candles? When you’re known for beauty?
Does that feel weird to anyone else?

Inexpensive start up costs
With the whole ‘black woman - self care’ movement it’s seems a candle fits that motif

Reactions
119,787 528 451
Alleybux
This thread barely 3 pages and she so sick she won’t post on her stories and engage anymore smh. I know she’s still healing from grief but she has not been herself lately, I can tell she trying to fake it and push through. This thread isn’t bad at all toughen up.
I peeped this as well and I'm kinda glad that she took it down a notch. She was doing too much and had gone from benignly annoying to downright irritating in a very short amount of time. The less time she spends on social media, hopefully the more time she can spend healing and working through her deeply rooted emotional issues.

Reactions
34 3 13
Alleybux
Whew. Sis went in and I do not blame her one bit. Ironically, Hayet has gotten worse since this was written!

Just came across this thread. Honestly with Hayet, it is a love hate relationship. I love her hustle culture and how she gets things done.

but sometimes her tone. Tsk tsk . I am even scared to comment on her posts or engage when I like something, before I am told I didn’t say please or express myself in a particular way. I honestly wish her all the best . But sis has a lot of growing up to do.

what happened between her and Jesse though ?

Reactions
Alleybux
Just came across this thread. Honestly with Hayet, it is a love hate relationship. I love her hustle culture and how she gets things done.

but sometimes her tone. Tsk tsk . I am even scared to comment on her posts or engage when I like something, before I am told I didn’t say please or express myself in a particular way. I honestly wish her all the best . But sis has a lot of growing up to do.

what happened between her and Jesse though ?
He cheated and the person (I believe was her follower) reached out to her to inform her.

Reactions
119,787 528 451
Alleybux
He cheated and the person (I believe was her follower) reached out to her to inform her.
Not for nothing but I was pretty surprised when that happened. He seemed like a stand up guy and they’d recently gone to Ghana together. When she had surgery, he was by her side for the whole thing.

I do remember her going overboard for one of his birthdays and thinking that I hoped it worked out because she was doing a whole lot. Then it was over...and so began her weight loss journey and “boundaries” nonsense.

Reactions
96,894 2,109 456
Alleybux

Login • Instagram

Dude's had the same follower count for damn near a year. She put him on and he fumbled it, now he's doing some podcast with his bros or whatever.
Thanks he looks like a F boy and Hyat before the weight loss doesn’t seem like she would be his type. He was probably using her from jump and got caught too early before he could really benefit from the relationship which is good for Hyat.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
A Jamaican man cheating. Surprise surprise. When she did that Disney princess photo shoot with him for valentine’s day that year I knew she’d been scammed and was in too deep. Naming the dog “Kingston” and all of that... She was def doing too much where that r/ship was concerned. It’s unfortunate.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
See the Benz i don’t know cars but this looks old and second hand. Is the issue that her mom imps her out or that she has a Benz?? I’m not sure...
"I married my man with no ring while y'all are still single!" [UPDATE]
This woman is sick in the head for real. She wants Mother’s Day shine now too ??? Ugh the delusion and derangement is real
Strongmommy Chrissy
Don't be fooled by esthetics. This new home of the month has a nicer staircase and higher ceilings but I would rather have a lower ceiling height...
New York Who These Chicks Be Vol. 24
Happy Mother’s Day to all the Instagram hoes. I know it ain’t easy only posting your wild life to attract more tricks and not being able to show...
Idris and Sabrina Elba on their two year wedding anniversary.
They have been quiet. It looked like they were trying to do the married power couple PR thing. She was getting bit appearance here and there. He...
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because moderators are overwhelmed by hate speech'
Starbucks 'is considering quitting Facebook because of ''hateful'' responses to its social posts' Starbucks' Facebook page is followed by 35...
I think/hope I’m breaking my family curse
I'm just realizing generational curses are a thing. Especially the one branching off from my mother. Divorces, money issues, etc. I went to...
I'm a Caregiver and I HATE IT!
That's not a "disrespectful" question but no, I'm not. I have a six-figure annual income and am worth a couple of million (which was how I was...
Top Bottom