Does any one else follow hayet rida ?

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
For reference. This is the damn foolery to which I’m referring. Like why? Why were y’all dressed up as a prince and princess with an all-out photo shoot and at this point the r/ship was seemingly fairly new... Lawd.

Reactions
119,788 528 451
Alleybux
For reference. This is the damn foolery to which I’m referring. Like why? Why were y’all dressed up as a prince and princess with an all-out photo shoot and at this point the r/ship was seemingly fairly new... Lawd.

I forgot about this! It definitely made its rounds on the Black IG media circuit, I remember it being very popular.

On his bday, she got a suite at some really luxurious hotel, hired a Jamaican chef, and did a bunch of other shit. Someone DMed her that she was doing too much and she said that no one should tell her that because she hadn't even shown all of the things she'd done for him. I was like girl what?

But when it was her birthday, we didn't see a single gift, no trips, nada. She was doing all of that only for him to embarrass her in the end smh. His infidelity isn't her fault of course but doing the most for these men is never a good look.

Reactions
96,897 2,110 456
Alleybux

She never coming back to hang with us on her IG stories anymore lol I know this thread got her going off in therapy lol. All we about to get is sponsored content and working out videos

Reactions
34 3 13
Alleybux
She never coming back to hang with us on her IG stories anymore lol I know this thread got her going off in therapy lol. All we about to get is sponsored content and working out videos
Well she said she is rebranding , I am all for growth , but she needs to remember that people follow her because they feel they can connect with her and there’s some
Humane side to her.

Last edited:
Reactions
96,897 2,110 456
Alleybux
Well she said she is rebranding , I am all for growth , but she needs to remember that people follow her because they feel they can connect with her and there’s some
Humane side to her.I am definitely unfollowing if all I continue to get is sponsored ads and videos that I can’t relate to
I fully understand and agree. I’ve been paying attention to her engagement and I already see a difference. I noticed she’s speaking a little more this week now that she’s about to launch her next candle then she going back in her bubble..

Don’t nobody just want to see her in the gym everyday she need to get it together.

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Thanks he looks like a F boy and Hyat before the weight loss doesn’t seem like she would be his type. He was probably using her from jump and got caught too early before he could really benefit from the relationship which is good for Hyat.

yep, I always got this vibe from him. I used to see him around a lot when I still lived in Chicago. He gives off major fuck boy energy, but the dog was cute. He never seemed that interested which seemed apparent when she shared how they met.

Based on her last two boyfriends, I really want her to level up. Find a nice Lebanese guy and leave these African DJs and Jamaicans alone. Rich Uncles only !!

Reactions
96,897 2,110 456
Alleybux
yep, I always got this vibe from him. I used to see him around a lot when I still lived in Chicago. He gives off major fuck boy energy, but the dog was cute. He never seemed that interested which seemed apparent when she shared how they met.

Based on her last two boyfriends, I really want her to level up. Find a nice Lebanese guy and leave these African DJs and Jamaicans alone. Rich Uncles only !!
How did they meet I assumed it was through a dating app?

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
No, she shared that they met through her old job. Apparently she worked with him on projects for a few years. It seemed like he only stepped to her with interest when the blog started taking off.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux

Not African DJ’s ☠️☠️☠️ Lol. Was that who she dated before? I know she was super traumatized by her pre-Jesse relationship. That’s what made me hope she would be more cautious with him :(

Reactions
119,788 528 451
Alleybux
Not African DJ’s ☠️☠️☠️ Lol. Was that who she dated before? I know she was super traumatized by her pre-Jesse relationship. That’s what made me hope she would be more cautious with him :(
If the self-esteem is low, she'll keep running into the same issues. I totally understand the effects of childhood drama but she needs to stop overcompensating for being a young fat girl and just chill out. I would hope after losing weight and doing all of that insane boundaries talk, she'll make better decisions in the future. There's no need to do so much for a man that isn't your husband or even fiancee.

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux

Unless I am totally off, I distinctly remember she dated an African guy with dreads who was a DJ or artist. This would’ve been years ago, like 2016/17 ish. I’ve been rocking with her for a while. He appeared in a few posts then quickly vanished. Later she posted about him and about his friends harassing her via DM. I only remember because he was really ugly and it made me go hmmm....

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
Random question and not meant to be mean at all but does anyone know why she’s against shape wear? I mean it’s clear the body positive facade had gone out the door since she openly talks about her upcoming BBL, tummy tucks etc.
I just wonder why she doesn’t wear workout belts etc for her midsection.

Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Random question and not meant to be mean at all but does anyone know why she’s against shape wear? I mean it’s clear the body positive facade had gone out the door since she openly talks about her upcoming BBL, tummy tucks etc.
I just wonder why she doesn’t wear workout belts etc for her midsection.

I was under impression that the skims are shapewear. She wears them almost constantly. I think she generally looks “cinched”. But shapewear can’t erase a tummy, that’s genes, diet and exercise.

Most PS bloggers abandon the body positivity movement after they’ve lost the weight. They are now able to compete in the normal marketplace, and are no longer concerned with changing norms. I’m especially happy when Black Women abandon that movement because it does not serve us at all.

Reactions
119,788 528 451
Alleybux
I noticed this and was wondering why her alleged trainer isn't correcting her better.....than I realized she’s doing most of it for photo ops. She barely looks like she ever bust a sweat.
Right? When I work out, I'm covered in sweat like 15 mins into it. She has full makeup and weave during some of her workouts. I really think the bulk of her weight loss comes from her restricted diet and the exercise is just for show.

Reactions
96,897 2,110 456
Alleybux
Does anyone know why her and SignedBlake don’t follow each other? They both black influencer women in Chicago that value high quality content and unique decor...I know they don’t have to be friends because of those things but I was just wondering.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
I was browsing her story just now and she was posting Alexander Wang dresses and other brands with $200 bathing suits and Cult Gaia sandals. Sigh. I suppose we must all evolve but damn, I follow bloggers and influencers to see how I can be stylish with affordable clothes.
Just feels kinda weird that she jumped into high-ish fashion and left us poors behind. She was so relatable before but I guess Big Bags Bassin out the Bentley Bentayga. :’(

La Cabeza Roja
Reactions
17,740 543 765
Alleybux
Does anyone know why her and SignedBlake don’t follow each other? They both black influencer women in Chicago that value high quality content and unique decor...I know they don’t have to be friends because of those things but I was just wondering.

I honestly think they used to be friends. I saw a highlight from someone's page that had Blake, Hayet, and Dayna Bolden in it at a concert or something. I tried to look again but never found it.

Reactions
1,441 51 4
Alleybux
I was browsing her story just now and she was posting Alexander Wang dresses and other brands with $200 bathing suits and Cult Gaia sandals. Sigh. I suppose we must all evolve but damn, I follow bloggers and influencers to see how I can be stylish with affordable clothes.
Just feels kinda weird that she jumped into high-ish fashion and left us poors behind. She was so relatable before but I guess Big Bags Bassin out the Bentley Bentayga. :’(
It sounds more like you want her to do the work of finding the affordable fashions for you instead of your being inspired by the higher end looks and finding something similar on your own. Shein, ASOS, and the likes have pages of dupes of high end fashions.

Reactions
34 3 13
Alleybux
I was just about to say this . Yes it’ll be nice for her to post affordable fashion, but I also don’t expect her to post or buy things because that’s what followers want to see. What is the point of buying a Zara shirt and wearing it to post and after not use it again? She is showing us what she wears on a regular now. She has evolved and she is allowed to. She has earned her money and is allowed to spend it as she deems fit. Like Hayet always says, we are free to unfollow her at any point in time if she is not serving the purpose for which we followed her for.

Reactions
43 2
Alleybux
Literally. That’s what influencers and bloggers do. They find shit and get paid to provide exposure to said things lol.

Am I missing something?

Reactions
34 3 13
Alleybux
Literally. That’s what influencers and bloggers do. They find shit and get paid to provide exposure to said things lol.

Am I missing something?
They get paid to provide exposure yes! And they have the right to choose what they provide exposure for. Why should she promote or buy something when it doesn’t align with her brand? If you want cheaper alternatives or stuff from shops like that, then follow bloggers that fit your narrative or??It sounds like you are trying to dictate what she should or shouldn’t do. And that’s a no! I’m Team Hayet for this issue

Reactions
119,788 528 451
Alleybux
Did y'all find it weird that she posted about her puppy literally one time and refuses to post about him again? Someone in her comments said they wanted to see more of the puppy and she said "no" lol.

EDIT: Okay so 15 mins after I posted this, she put the puppy on her story lol. I didn't think she was reading this thread but now, idk girl...

Last edited:
Reactions
96,897 2,110 456
Alleybux
Hayet and her therapy/grief dog can go to hell with her “boundaries”. After seeing that before pic in her photo dump she uploaded on IG told me everything I need to know about her performative behavior.

Reactions
119,788 528 451
Alleybux
Miss Mamas woke up in the middle of the night (3AM) to tell us that we better get the fuck up and go to the gym. But if someone said anything of the sort to her, we'd have to deal with a 25 part IG story about boundaries. This girl is funny paaaaaa.

Reactions
Alleybux
Miss Mamas woke up in the middle of the night (3AM) to tell us that we better get the fuck up and go to the gym. But if someone said anything of the sort to her, we'd have to deal with a 25 part IG story about boundaries. This girl is funny paaaaaa.
Yea. It takes a certain personality issue to give all that energy to “I don’t give a phuck” with all that camera zoom in action when not a single soul has complained to you that moment about waking up. She’s forgetting she’s new to this and has done this weight loss thing complete with interviews before. Also, she’s such a marketing person saying “here’s what’s left” from her office sale when what she’s posting now are the exact things she previously posted. Girl, stop.

Last edited:
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Did y'all find it weird that she posted about her puppy literally one time and refuses to post about him again? Someone in her comments said they wanted to see more of the puppy and she said "no" lol.

EDIT: Okay so 15 mins after I posted this, she put the puppy on her story lol. I didn't think she was reading this thread but now, idk girl...
She references this page so much it makes me want to just stop posting and stop feeding her narcissism. Her stories are boring and her outfits uninspired. Y’all are hilarious, I stay here for the comments.

I’m also wondering if she and Blake had a beef. Their posts are far too similar one is biting the others content a bit...couldn’t say who.

Trending Threads

The Culture

Television Alley

General Alley

Recent Posts

The authorities may have found the killer of Jon benet
Her family did it. The four page ransom note and handwriting was similar to patsy’s (Jonbenet’s mother) handwriting.
Mom says she dont want to see us until we are vaccinated!
It would be my mother that pulls this mess. She is very controlling type of person. Even in adulthood she tries to dictate what we do. So this is...
Let's talk about Little Mix.
I still think she's around 170lb. You would be surprised how much people weigh when you put them on a scale. They tend to weight more than you...
Vegan couple banned from owning pets after feeding their severely malnourished puppies a...
You cannot force an animal that NEEDS meat to survive go plant based. They can’t have a dog for three years it should be for a lifetime.
Even BW Are Brainwashed By Celebs About What Top Tier Beauty Is..............
I don’t know why people on LSA can’t uplift dark skinned black women without tearing down light skinned or biracial women. It’s not on a...
The Resident Season 4 Premiere
I agree 100%. Especially with the bolded. They tried with the whole Mina getting deported thing, and it honestly was just foul on their part to...
  • Poll
Shark Teeth, Lies and Grease: The Maryjane Byarm Story
Maryjane, girl if you're reading this...Jesus said to gon head and turn yourself in. The truth shall set you free; in handcuffs...
UPDATE Welcome to Chiraq: The tales of liars, killas and stealers.
India gives pick me vibes sometimes.. Lmao it would make sense if she’s uncomfortable and never worn lingerie in pics and videos before but she...
Utah teen hospitalized with blood clots in his brain
Of course they gonna blame it on the vaccine ..... I hope he pulls thru tho :/ Um. They're literally NOT blaming the vaccine "However, she...
Top Bottom