Does any one else follow hayet rida ?

Starter
Reactions
1,764 27
Alleybux
I really hope she’s not paying for someone to train her... I mean, record her lifting with bad form.

girl since you read here, drop the weight and work on your ankle mobility so you can perform a proper squat.

and get a technique bar so you can learn how to properly clean and deadlift. You’re going to hurt your wrists with that fixed weight barbell.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Miss Mamas woke up in the middle of the night (3AM) to tell us that we better get the fuck up and go to the gym. But if someone said anything of the sort to her, we'd have to deal with a 25 part IG story about boundaries. This girl is funny paaaaaa.
I really wish she'd lean into revealing the VSG surgery she had vs. pushing this gym stunt

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
I really wish she'd lean into revealing the VSG surgery she had vs. pushing this gym stunt
I feel like she photoshopped the scars but unless my eyes are deceiving me, I’ve def caught a glimpse of one. I also peeped the protein heavy mini meals.

speaking as a future sleever, lol.

Team Owner
Reactions
120,755 543 467
Alleybux
I feel like she photoshopped the scars but unless my eyes are deceiving me, I’ve def caught a glimpse of one. I also peeped the protein heavy mini meals.

speaking as a future sleever, lol.
I got sleeved in 2018, best thing I could have done. Good luck!

As someone who knows where the sleeve scars are located, I went looking for them and I also feel like they're photoshopped out. The tiny meals are another giveaway, good point.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
The amount of photoshopping and editing she does to her high quality photos are impressive. She snatches herself really well with the editing software she uses. Her actual skin tone and size isn’t anything like that in real life compared to her IG feed. I’ve always suspected she did but was confirmed through tagged pics from other people IG stories especially when she went home in Jan. She makes sure to throw a filter on with the quickness when she’s on IG live. Her comment about not embracing or wearing her natural hair out makes more sense now. She isn’t half as toned as her pics allude her to but hey whatever works for her self esteem.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
She was on a live today and suggested that she has someone who controls her finances and a "wealth manager" and suggested that she doesn't really deal with money and calls said person for permission to buy shoes. It gave me major delusions of grandeur vibes. Like celebrities with millions of $$ do this girl, not you.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
She was on a live today and suggested that she has someone who controls her finances and a "wealth manager" and suggested that she doesn't really deal with money and calls said person for permission to buy shoes. It gave me major delusions of grandeur vibes. Like celebrities with millions of $$ do this girl, not you.
If you followed her stories when she was in Ghana you know she lives on delusions of grandeur blvd. She made it her business to let you know she came from money with her mother rental properties. She loves to show us hopping in her uber black everyday to be chauffeured around.

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
No disrespect, because I do like me some Hayet but it irritates me seeing her dance/move to music. something about it is just off

Reactions
2,624 54 11
Alleybux
No disrespect, because I do like me some Hayet but it irritates me seeing her dance/move to music. something about it is just off
Not gonna lie its alot of time. Just video after video of this girl in the mirror LOOOL she doesn't rest I feel like she read this because she JUST made a full post of a completion of her dancing LMAO

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
Sorry to say but she needs to fire her photog. Repeatedly she post things with basic things not being caught by the photog. Bra strap showing, ashy feet or arms, dress bunched up. That photo with the crop top and shorts is unflattering in the chest. The bra is showing in the bottom in a way that it’s clear it’s not intentionally styled that way.it’s not just this photo. She pays money and if this is the best of the thousands of photos shot in “an hour” then honey.... y’all need more time.
26FD8591-DA46-4EF3-A61D-688044CCC96E.jpeg

Team Owner
Reactions
120,755 543 467
Alleybux
Sorry to say but she needs to fire her photog. Repeatedly she post things with basic things not being caught by the photog. Bra strap showing, ashy feet or arms, dress bunched up. That photo with the crop top and shorts is unflattering in the chest. The bra is showing in the bottom in a way that it’s clear it’s not intentionally styled that way.it’s not just this photo. She pays money and if this is the best of the thousands of photos shot in “an hour” then honey.... y’all need more time. View attachment 2472258
I literally said the same thing to myself, like this girl looks a mess! She looked so much better when she was heavier, I don't get it. Part of me wonders if she just likes spending money because she can. I've seen people take much more flattering pictures of themselves with an i-phone. She's paying a photographer for this? Hmm.

Rookie
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Sorry to say but she needs to fire her photog. Repeatedly she post things with basic things not being caught by the photog. Bra strap showing, ashy feet or arms, dress bunched up. That photo with the crop top and shorts is unflattering in the chest. The bra is showing in the bottom in a way that it’s clear it’s not intentionally styled that way.it’s not just this photo. She pays money and if this is the best of the thousands of photos shot in “an hour” then honey.... y’all need more time. View attachment 2472258
C’est bizarre. I think she was trying to do a Beyoncé look and it fell flat. Lighting was very bad too. This photo made me wonder if it WAS NOT retouched like the others. I really want to like her but the energy is just off and bothersome. Shame because I like her style a lot.

Rookie
Reactions
117 15
Alleybux
If you followed her stories when she was in Ghana you know she lives on delusions of grandeur blvd. She made it her business to let you know she came from money with her mother rental properties. She loves to show us hopping in her uber black everyday to be chauffeured around.
LOL we know her. She's needs to pipe it down, they are not all that.

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
I literally said the same thing to myself, like this girl looks a mess! She looked so much better when she was heavier, I don't get it. Part of me wonders if she just likes spending money because she can. I've seen people take much more flattering pictures of themselves with an i-phone. She's paying a photographer for this? Hmm.
When I saw she started redecorating her rented apartment every 6 weeks with thousand dollar accent chairs and shit, I knew she didn’t have shit to do with all the money she’s making.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
Im assuming this trip was sponsored which explains the excessive posting. I think her phone broke (thank goodness) after the first day so she had to use her friends phone for content and that slowed down some of her IG story posting.

Per her stories Im assuming she gifted this trip to her “girls” for everything they went through together last year so they only had to pay airfare if that. Very nice of her and the girls seemed lovely I have nothing bad to say about them.

Now considering this trip was possibly sponsored the “rich“ auntie couldn’t splurge the room accommodations and upgrade them to a nice suite w/2-3 rooms? I know living arrangments can be tricky in PR but it’s no excuse for all of them at their big age to be cramped in a room and what looks like sharing beds. IJS.

How do you know exactly where you going, what the climate will be and decide to wear the hairstyle you wore? Why would you not get some kind of braided style or curly weave so you don’t look crazy especially since you know you going to a beach or pool. Even her hairstylist said she was straightening her hair to much and was risking heat damage. Shes a rich auntie but doesn’t understand there is a such thing as “vacation hair”?

I’ve seen you guys mention how she can’t dress but I never paid it any attention until this trip. Her ”fashions” stuck out like a sore thumb. The clear shoes that wasn’t appropriate for walking long distances, the big purse screaming to be robbed and the ugly outfits with the messed up leave out. All that heavy looking makeup she was wearing sigh. She was legit doing a full face of makeup almost everyday while her friends were fresh face easy breezy naturally slaying cute outfits.

It’s crystal clear she’s nothing without her “team” back in Chicago to create her image. Without her photographer and videographer her content don’t hit the same. She out here posting live summaries of PR to her feed with Chicago pics? Like you right there currently in PR why not use a fire PR pic since the caption is all about......PR. I see I wasn’t the only one who was confused because said post only got 20 comments. Terrible engagement for what I assumed was a sponsored trip.

Speaking of this being a free trip. She’s not a good travel influencer at all. I get not sharing where you are staying for security reasons but her trip looked boring af. It’s clear she didn’t have a itinerary because she didn’t share anything but ice cream and a dusty looking beach. Nothing about her trip made me want to visit and her IG highlight she saved is a joke. Dayna Bolden just went on a trip to Mexico with her influencer friend McKensie and did it RIGHT.

I think I see why Blake probably don’t fool with her anymore I can see their personalities not clicking.

I got more but I’m going to give her grace and stop here plus my fingers tired. What did y’all think of her trip?

Rookie
Reactions
117 15
Alleybux
Im assuming this trip was sponsored which explains the excessive posting. I think her phone broke (thank goodness) after the first day so she had to use her friends phone for content and that slowed down some of her IG story posting.

Per her stories Im assuming she gifted this trip to her “girls” for everything they went through together last year so they only had to pay airfare if that. Very nice of her and the girls seemed lovely I have nothing bad to say about them.

Now considering this trip was possibly sponsored the “rich“ auntie couldn’t splurge the room accommodations and upgrade them to a nice suite w/2-3 rooms? I know living arrangments can be tricky in PR but it’s no excuse for all of them at their big age to be cramped in a room and what looks like sharing beds. IJS.

How do you know exactly where you going, what the climate will be and decide to wear the hairstyle you wore? Why would you not get some kind of braided style or curly weave so you don’t look crazy especially since you know you going to a beach or pool. Even her hairstylist said she was straightening her hair to much and was risking heat damage. Shes a rich auntie but doesn’t understand there is a such thing as “vacation hair”?

I’ve seen you guys mention how she can’t dress but I never paid it any attention until this trip. Her ”fashions” stuck out like a sore thumb. The clear shoes that wasn’t appropriate for walking long distances, the big purse screaming to be robbed and the ugly outfits with the messed up leave out. All that heavy looking makeup she was wearing sigh. She was legit doing a full face of makeup almost everyday while her friends were fresh face easy breezy naturally slaying cute outfits.

It’s crystal clear she’s nothing without her “team” back in Chicago to create her image. Without her photographer and videographer her content don’t hit the same. She out here posting live summaries of PR to her feed with Chicago pics? Like you right there currently in PR why not use a fire PR pic since the caption is all about......PR. I see I wasn’t the only one who was confused because said post only got 20 comments. Terrible engagement for what I assumed was a sponsored trip.

Speaking of this being a free trip. She’s not a good travel influencer at all. I get not sharing where you are staying for security reasons but her trip looked boring af. It’s clear she didn’t have a itinerary because she didn’t share anything but ice cream and a dusty looking beach. Nothing about her trip made me want to visit and her IG highlight she saved is a joke. Dayna Bolden just went on a trip to Mexico with her influencer friend McKensie and did it RIGHT.

I think I see why Blake probably don’t fool with her anymore I can see their personalities not clicking.

I got more but I’m going to give her grace and stop here plus my fingers tired. What did y’all think of her trip?
Tbh! When I saw the beach I knew it was over. What’s funny is it’s pretty normal but you can’t be suffocating us with rich auntie vibes and give us this?

Rookie
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux

Okay!! I have traveled to many places internationally. Rule #1 is do not bring any expensive bags. You’re begging to get robbed. Flexing during vacation is for domestic travel only or in a city where you will not be walking around and are quite familiar. I took the train from Venice to Milan and had my designer bag stolen off the train while it was in the overhead compartment above me.

Also, I’ve been to Puerto Rico and there’s plenty of sites Bacardi Rum factory, touring old San Juan and the military fort. It’s clear she’s not really leaving the resort and that may be pandemic related... who knows. Also I am very annoyed that she is wearing masks often in PR but went through an entire pandemic withou wearing one in Chicago. I find the constant gym selfies of her and her trainer unmasked in a shared gym infuriating. If it were my building I would complain nonstop. So much entitlement!

Team Owner
Reactions
120,755 543 467
Alleybux

This was a very good read of her situation. You verbalized everything I was thinking. I really couldn't understand why she was posting so many IG stories when she's supposed to be on vacation; even if it was a free sponsored trip, she has money to upgrade to a luxury suite. She's always redecorating her apartment for no reason with thousand dollar items, not sure why she and her girls were all in one bedroom when she can afford more. Hayet is so unusual: she looked and appeared happier and healthier when before losing the weight. Now it seems like she's constantly trying to prove something but she always falls short.

Agree on Dayna! I love her, she's super authentic and original with her content.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
This was a very good read of her situation. You verbalized everything I was thinking. I really couldn't understand why she was posting so many IG stories when she's supposed to be on vacation; even if it was a free sponsored trip, she has money to upgrade to a luxury suite. She's always redecorating her apartment for no reason with thousand dollar items, not sure why she and her girls were all in one bedroom when she can afford more. Hayet is so unusual: she looked and appeared happier and healthier when before losing the weight. Now it seems like she's constantly trying to prove something but she always falls short.

Agree on Dayna! I love her, she's super authentic and original with her content.
I assumed the same about her home purchases them I quickly realized she’s not purchasing most of that stuff. She has a partnership with Arhaus and CB2 they provide that stuff free to her. I’ve been suspecting they’ve even gave her a interior designer from the company to help her style everything. I don’t believe she has that style taste on her own after seeing how she wears her hair and clothes it’s not adding up. She’s not creative with her hair at all either I was shocked she got brown highlights a few weeks ago. She could of at least got her a cute little bob or something for PR. Hayet treated that trip like it was a last minute decision and blew the lid on this rich auntie persona she trying to force.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
15 1 2
Alleybux
They
I assumed the same about her home purchases them I quickly realized she’s not purchasing most of that stuff. She has a partnership with Arhaus and CB2 they provide that stuff free to her. I’ve been suspecting they’ve even gave her a interior designer from the company to help her style everything. I don’t believe she has that style taste on her own after seeing how she wears her hair and clothes it’s not adding up. She’s not creative with her hair at all either I was shocked she got brown highlights a few weeks ago. She could of at least got her a cute little bob or something for PR. Hayet treated that trip like it was a last minute decision and blew the lid on this rich auntie persona she trying to force.
They did give her an interior designer she literally did stories where the lady came over and helped her. It’s apart of their services to all customers and she made it known. Idk what she got gifted but I kno she def had help with her interior designing and was very open about it

Starter
Reactions
1,801 19
Alleybux
Ok that tip about the J&J baby oil gel was actually legit. I did not buy the Aveeno because it’s like $20 in Canada, but the gel mixed with Cetaphil is radiant! I prefer it to just plain ole baby oil which causes me to burn up in the summer.

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
Ditto on the fashion front. Her clothes are very ill-fitting. What were those shorts that fanned out like an A-lined skirt? I’m tired of the Celine bags, I’m sure Bag Borrow Steal has other luxury brands, it’s exhausting.
I feel bad she’s so insecure because the full gave of makeup on a beach vacay... as y’all have stated the hair... nah.

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
Y'alls friend is on vacation, yet posting on IG stories every 30 mins. Something very off about her.
It’s just abundantly clear that she doesn’t have a real social life outside of influencing and that’s sad but unsurprising. I couldn’t bear to be around a person as snarky and self righteous as her ass all the time.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
It’s just abundantly clear that she doesn’t have a real social life outside of influencing and that’s sad but unsurprising. I couldn’t bear to be around a person as snarky and self righteous as her ass all the time.
This also stood out to me but I opted not to address it but yes one of the reasons she isn't well traveled at her big rich auntie age is because she apparently didnt have a lot of friends over the years or those relationships have dissolved. I see why her and Blake don't click.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,857 2,150 465
Alleybux
Not going to lie. I’m hating like heck on her whole apartment. She on live and just showed us the new office room. I’m shocked she didn’t put wallpaper in it. She lost me with using her nude Celine bag as decor but whatever.

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Monroe Steele, fashion IG and YouTube influencer
That color hair doesn’t bad on her. I’m not too sure if I like the wig yet. I don’t know it doesn’t look to awful to me. It may just work
Harry, Meghan ripped over deal with company selling skin-whitening cream
More faux laughable outrage from the mentally ill. Are you lot serious, talking about where is their PR? You sound deranged, P&G sells literally...
New Youtuber Kirah Ominique- Any tea?
people actually underestimate how well weightlifting works for fat loss, especially for women. Why cinnamon bun throwing shots at Kirah wow...
Prince Harry is the definition of a alpha male & a high value man. He protects, provides & puts...
He didn't expose anything. He doesn't even have the balls to say who commented on his child's skin color. Exposing who said who would have been a...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/henry-cavill-fan-drama-explained-48327754/amp Lol...they are having to explain it I wonder who will pick up...
Does Anyone Here Suffer from Back Pain?
I second the font who suggested physiotherapy. Depending on whether the slipped disc was caused by an accidental injury or developed over time...
Michelle Obama wears “Mambacita” sweater, sends her love to Vanessa Bryant
Doing her job, as always https://destinysrehab.boards.net/thread/1069/obama-carter-psyops-wmd-series
Top Bottom