Does any one else follow hayet rida ?

Rookie
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Ok that tip about the J&J baby oil gel was actually legit. I did not buy the Aveeno because it’s like $20 in Canada, but the gel mixed with Cetaphil is radiant! I prefer it to just plain ole baby oil which causes me to burn up in the summer.
I’ve been using baby oil gel for years. I did buy the Aveeno and it’s helping these elbows!

The jean skorts really need to be burned. I mostly love her use of white and nudes. She’s great at picking out clothing with clean lines (blazers and jacket) and cute feminine dresses. I also think black women (like myself) do not wear enough muted colors.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,861 2,151 465
Alleybux
She was pissed Aveeno paid her dust and didn’t offer to compensate her lol. I could of told her they would do that, she’ll learn one day. I do hope they work something out with her.

Rookie
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
Are we talking about signedblake? I really like her! She has cultivated a very genuine image online and she is actually nice to her followers lol.
Yep! She seems great. I’ve been following her for a few weeks. She refurbished her apartment too but is more conservative with pricing. She also happily links items without screaming at people.

Starter
Reactions
1,801 19
Alleybux
Yep! She seems great. I’ve been following her for a few weeks. She refurbished her apartment too but is more conservative with pricing. She also happily links items without screaming at people.
Yeah, she just seems more authentic. I like that she is single but seems content and has hobbies. She naturally gives off independent rich auntie vibes, whereas Hayet has to shove it in our faces all the time lol.

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
Jesus Devonte Christ. We commented briefly on the Celine bags in here and this girl went on IG to defend a dissertation trying to self-validate her Celine bags and her decision to share her splurge mid-pandemic. I love how she shirks accountability for it being objectively insensitive by saying “EYE am not the problem, it’s because they’re broke and hurt they just don’t have the capacity to see how I’m trying to help them”... like girl. Please.

The worst kinds of influencers are the people-pleasers who feel like they have to have a justification and response for EVERYTHING, Lawwwd.

Rookie
Reactions
53 2
Alleybux
Jesus Devonte Christ. We commented briefly on the Celine bags in here and this girl went on IG to defend a dissertation trying to self-validate her Celine bags and her decision to share her splurge mid-pandemic. I love how she shirks accountability for it being objectively insensitive by saying “EYE am not the problem, it’s because they’re broke and hurt they just don’t have the capacity to see how I’m trying to help them”... like girl. Please.

The worst kinds of influencers are the people-pleasers who feel like they have to have a justification and response for EVERYTHING, Lawwwd.
All of us are just jealous hoes, Lord cure us. Lol!
45539C24-89A6-4697-BCD2-65C0CCBC4207.png

Team Owner
Reactions
97,861 2,151 465
Alleybux
I assure you I’m not jealous of anything about that PR trip including the fashions and accessories. But hey by all means tell yourself whatever you need too in therapy to help you cope with people not liking things about you.

Team Owner
Reactions
120,759 543 467
Alleybux
This girl is regressing paaaaaa.

No offense Hayet but your palpable unhappiness and deeply rooted insecurities are nothing to envy. No amount of shoes & bags & unnecessary luxury apartment re-furnishings is going to change the fact that you losing weight has only made you more miserable (when it should be the reverse).

On top of the trauma associated with growing up as a fat girl in Ghana, I swear all of this shit has to do with Jesse's infidelity. She's been acting out and becoming more insufferable since she returned after the breakup. I would say she needs to seek therapy but last she said, she sees her therapist twice a week. No clue why it's not helping her, she's probably bullshitting the therapist too.

Rookie
Reactions
Alleybux
What really is her purpose on the internet. What value does she truly add? She does all the discipline, rich Aunty, authenticity posts then three months later comes to talk about having a breakdown behind the scenes. She’s extremely awkward and try hardy. I can’t imagine typing paragraph as a confident woman about her purchases....a whole year later. People can be jealous and you CAN be insensitive. You’re not perfect and it’s okay. But low self esteem won’t let you accept your limitations. Dense. That vacay joy did not last at all. I work with some influencers and that online life is soooo different than the reality. It def takes a certain personality and personality disorder to do that mind shifting and faking. This social media stuff is sad, truly.

Last edited:
Rookie
Reactions
646 19 4
Alleybux
All of us are just jealous hoes, Lord cure us. Lol! View attachment 2492017
I thought we said the Celine bags were basic..... and they ARE. I’m not going to worry about her because a lot of influencers flash Gucci, Louis, Dior just to flex. My comment was literally about safety during travel. Plus we’ve seen the Celine and Chanel before. But yes, I’m jealous and salty over a few followers and a cheating Jamaïcain ex-boyfriend.

Starter
Reactions
1,801 19
Alleybux
It’s really tacky to @ your friends who have lost their mothers in an ad about your cheap ass candle!

I don’t know all these women’s stories, but at least one of them recently posted about grieving her mother who passed away. Anyone who has ever lost a parent knows you are not “motherless” as Hayet called it. I lost my dad and I don’t consider myself “fatherless” because I knew him, loved him, and honour him every day. He is with me even if I can’t be with him.
She is so weird.

Rookie
Reactions
117 15
Alleybux
It’s really tacky to @ your friends who have lost their mothers in an ad about your cheap ass candle!

I don’t know all these women’s stories, but at least one of them recently posted about grieving her mother who passed away. Anyone who has ever lost a parent knows you are not “motherless” as Hayet called it. I lost my dad and I don’t consider myself “fatherless” because I knew him, loved him, and honour him every day. He is with me even if I can’t be with him.
She is so weird.
Glad I wasn’t the only one who caught the “motherless“ thing! What does that even mean?

Team Owner
Reactions
97,861 2,151 465
Alleybux

She is so weird.
I peeped a while back she’s not good with stuff like this at all. When the Asian hate stuff was going on she started screenshotting text exchanges to Wilby her videographer showing she was getting on his nerves to I guess make him laugh but wasn’t actually asking how are you and do you want to talk about what’s going on etc. He even came across confused in the exchange. When BLM stuff was going on she imo avoided it but when she did address it she said she’s made BLM sticky’s for IG stories with her job so that should be contribution, I think I have the screenshot of this. When DMX died and she went live folks asked her about him she snapped that “Americans” like to get made when foreigners are unfazed or clueless as to why folks are celebrity or die. She explained that because she’s not from here she mostly never understand who these celebritys or are that pass away and instead of explaining to her their importance and why she should care we (Americans) get snappy about it.

Bench Warmer
Reactions
58 1
Alleybux
I peeped a while back she’s not good with stuff like this at all. When the Asian hate stuff was going on she started screenshotting text exchanges to Wilby her videographer showing she was getting on his nerves to I guess make him laugh but wasn’t actually asking how are you and do you want to talk about what’s going on etc. He even came across confused in the exchange. When BLM stuff was going on she imo avoided it but when she did address it she said she’s made BLM sticky’s for IG stories with her job so that should be contribution, I think I have the screenshot of this. When DMX died and she went live folks asked her about him she snapped that “Americans” like to get made when foreigners are unfazed or clueless as to why folks are celebrity or die. She explained that because she’s not from here she mostly never understand who these celebritys or are that pass away and instead of explaining to her their importance and why she should care we (Americans) get snappy about it.
when blm hot this summer, she kept talking about how the protests were ruining her luxury downtown living experience and how she couldn't go to sephora. like girl, read the room. i like hayet, but when it comes to hot button stuff i just want her to know it's ok to say i don't have enough info to talk about this or something.

Team Owner
Reactions
97,861 2,151 465
Alleybux
This was from the day she was discussing how she supports BLM and black businesses. She made stickers for you to add on your stories. Y’all better take that and go be happy.
22F6C647-36BD-4790-828C-1122113458C5.jpeg

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

For all the black people who got called Oreo
It happens to me too. Especially as a skinny black nerdy girl. I wasn’t disagreeing with you. I was saying it’s hard to tell myself, and other...
Jennifer Love Hewitt, 42, announces she is pregnant with her third child
Aww congrats to them - I like JLH. I actually just started watching the client list last week. I didn’t know she had such a nice shape. She has...
4yo found dead with multiple wounds in apparent murder in Mountain Creek, Dallas police say...
I watch the film and I have questions. Why was he so comfortable in that house? How does he know which room to go to to find the child? Could it...
Last game(s) you completely finished?
I just completed Dishonored 1 &2. I don't know why I didn't play it sooner. One of the best games I've played in a long time. I liked Dishonored 1...
Tatyana Ali testified before Congress last week about "Birthing While Black"
White supremacy views black people as less than. Able to take pain. They have experimented on black bodies since slavery. It’s disgusting. Too...
RHOBH Sneak Peek: Garcelle Has Her Foot On Rinna’s Neck!
Is this clip going to convince me to watch this season? I need Kyle, Rinna and Erika dragged all the way down Rodeo Drive and back.
Issa Rae hurt Lauren London’s feelings...
I don't think Issa did it out of spite. It seems more of her just telling something that happened with too much information. I'm not going to nail...
Black Women are not free as white women-BLM Twerker Vs. Marina Abramović
Neither was graffiti & street art then boom Banksy... I agree with the point you're making in your OP, but hang on here! Jean-Michel Basquiat -...
Top Bottom