Quantcast

Does anybody else agree Native Americans are Asian Descendants

spoiledwater

Proud Elder Millennial
Reaction score
Reactions
539,708 16,181 6,462
Alleybux
And everyone is descendants of Africans.

Native Americans are still the native inhabitants of the United States, and I don't like the narrative that "they are immigrants" too from Asia, that some yts use to absolve themselves.

Native American are the original inhabitants of America.

Black people brought here are not "immigrants" either.

Everyone else is.

lanoire

there's some wh*res in this house
Reaction score
Reactions
179,507 8,633 2,251
Alleybux
Y’all didn’t learn about the Bering Strait and the land bridge? It’s a fact. But it’s about as relevant as saying that everyone is African.

Bux Heaux

Sprinkle Sprinkle
Reaction score
Reactions
289,114 13,951 8,692
Alleybux
Y’all didn’t learn about the Bering Strait and the land bridge? It’s a fact. But it’s about as relevant as saying that everyone is African.

I went to a white school I know way to much a about Europe than anything else

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
* I know I’m about to be groaned *

:sick:

Why? It should be well known that the ancestors of Native Americans left Northeast Asia and migrated to the Americas through the Bering Strait at least 15,000 years ago.

It was more than one migration from East Asia, so the Native Americans from Alaska and Canada and the Inuits are more related to East Asians than Native Americans way further South in the Americas.

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,946 10,157 3,355
Alleybux
d3BQLob.gif

E3smb2S.gif

F2mSXuY.gif

This thread has the potential to get MES-SAY!!!

Last edited:

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
And for those on Gedmatch, remember there are ancient Native American genomes you can look at and compare your DNA to. They say the remains of the 12,500 year old Native American person they found in Montana still has DNA matches with living people today.

dSpEyxE.png

*the kit numbers are the F9999-ish numbers.

Just remember to not take the admixture calculators too literally. But I noticed the samples from 1600s Indigenous Brazilians had their DNA pulled more towards Southeast Asians and Oceanian people than the DNA sample of the 4,000 year old Paleo-Inuit from Greenland which had their DNA pulled more towards Northeast Asia, Siberia, and the Bering Strait. While the ones from the United States (the 12,500 year old remains from Montana and the 8,358 year old remains from Washington state) just got put into the regular Native American category (at least on the HarappaWorld admixture calculator) Perhaps showing more affinity with the average Native American people living today. Again, can't be taken too literally, but it's interesting to look at all the same and wonder why one gets pulled more towards this or that if you compare them to modern populations.

Indigenous Brazilian from the 1600s (F999964):
8QKIgJp.png

4,000 year old Paleo-Inuit from Greenland (F999906):
fBf2BOY.png

12,500 year old Native American from Montana, USA (F999919):
tyeJKFO.png

8,358 year old Native American from Washington, USA (F999970):
7Y9DPyg.png

Reaction score
Reactions
4,070 191 11
Alleybux
My NA results were recently updated and they had places such as the Phillipines, China, etc. grouped under the East Asian and Native American category. I don't have any Asian ancestors as far as I know. It's just that they are genetically similar. I think they can also distinguish between those who are modern day Asians vs those who are Native with ancient Asian ancestry. My percentage is very small so studying someone with a lot more Native DNA would be useful.

miss chief

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
220,039 12,107 8,065
Alleybux
This should be obvious by features like hair texture, body frame, and eye and nose shape.

They don't look white European or black African. They look Asian.

The colonists called them "Indian" for a reason. Because that's what they thought the Native Americans were at first.

Mexicans and Central Americans with lots of Native blood often get East Asian DNA in their ancestry tests

Surreal

⭐ ⭐ ⭐
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
241,902 7,371 6,305
Alleybux
@Surreal

So if we get non-NA Asian results on 23 and Me it’s prolly actually NA being misread?

Sometimes. Depends on the test. I know FamilytreeDNA used to misplace some Native American DNA into East and Central Asian. They did that to mine, but it was fixed in their update.

AncestryDNA did the same. Native American could be misplaced into Asian. They did the same thing to my very minor NA percentage before their update.

Here's an example of a Choctaw woman from Arkansas. It appears she would have been 100% NA if it wasn't for 13% of her DNA going into East Asian, but I don't believe she has any East Asian ancestors. A small portion of her NA ancestry was misplaced into that category- perhaps showing the ancient affinity between the two groups (like how some Europeans have a small amount of their DNA fall into the West Asian category because European people descend from West Asians like Native Americans descend from Central/East Asians).

4RpMAQ9.png

You see the same thing on anyone who has a large amount of Native American DNA.

Another example, a guy who is half African American and half Chippewa Indian. A portion of his Native American DNA went into Central Asian on AncestryDNA:
BO1oqD0.png

And for people with very little Native American DNA- 0-5%
It could all fall into the Asian category.

But these companies have been updated recently and it may have fixed this problem of Native American DNA getting put into Asian category. I'm not sure. It fixed my results. But most of the DNA samples I've collected is from before their updates. So I don't know how it is now.

23andMe has always been more accurate with determining Native American DNA though. And they used more Native American samples in their reference population than any of the other companies. So I always just took 23andMe's word over what my NA percentage was over FamilytreeDNA and AncestryDNA.

Last edited:

Unicorn Poots

Reaction score
Reactions
1,750 111 32
Alleybux
Many (but not all) of their ancestors from Asia and surrounding areas started invading the Americas in the 13th century.

BookReaderImages.php

9780393047882_p0_v1_s550x406.jpg

9781107063129.jpg

Last edited:

BabyMarketNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,823 794 393
Alleybux
And for those on Gedmatch, remember there are ancient Native American genomes you can look at and compare your DNA to. They say the remains of the 12,500 year old Native American person they found in Montana still has DNA matches with living people today.

dSpEyxE.png

*the kit numbers are the F9999-ish numbers.

Just remember to not take the admixture calculators too literally. But I noticed the samples from 1600s Indigenous Brazilians had their DNA pulled more towards Southeast Asians and Oceanian people than the DNA sample of the 4,000 year old Paleo-Inuit from Greenland which had their DNA pulled more towards Northeast Asia, Siberia, and the Bering Strait. While the ones from the United States (the 12,500 year old remains from Montana and the 8,358 year old remains from Washington state) just got put into the regular Native American category (at least on the HarappaWorld admixture calculator) Perhaps showing more affinity with the average Native American people living today. Again, can't be taken too literally, but it's interesting to look at all the same and wonder why one gets pulled more towards this or that if you compare them to modern populations.

Indigenous Brazilian from the 1600s (F999964):
8QKIgJp.png

4,000 year old Paleo-Inuit from Greenland (F999906):
fBf2BOY.png

12,500 year old Native American from Montana, USA (F999919):
tyeJKFO.png

8,358 year old Native American from Washington, USA (F999970):
7Y9DPyg.png

Question. Did I give birth to you?

J'adore! :highfive:love

BabyMarketNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,823 794 393
Alleybux
fµck!n LOVE LOVE you guys. You know the more people tested as the months & years roll by, you've got to retest.

Everything you guys are pointing to worked out to be true.

Here's how it went down

Inuit are of the Mongolian race classification. NA or First Nation are classified differently up North.

Different migrations hailing from different lands. A band of Mongolians circumvented the arctic. An Inuit from Labrador is a different beast than an Alaskan native. Those populations on North American continent East Coast are related to the Inuit of Greenland. Yet in Greenland, the asian style jacket was pretty much identical to those in Greater Mongolia. Due to early migration to Greenland & then being isolated for a long spell, the Asian clothing style wasn't corrupted.

Know who else hails from Mongolia & isn't really NA? Their body types give them away as does their innate work ethic. You KNOW where we're going...

BabyMarketNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,823 794 393
Alleybux
The Meskimos. Started up.in the Aleut land. The Straits. A band of them jumped into their kayaks. Started heading south. Hugging the NW coast. Rest up, camp on beaches. They noticed the environment becoming more hospitable by the day. So they kept on, gambling with lady luck & pulled the kayaks ashore around present day San Diego.

There's your Mongoloid race

Kitty Katt

Killer Bey Nicki
Reaction score
Reactions
102,043 5,810 16,052
Alleybux
This should be obvious by features like hair texture, body frame, and eye and nose shape.

They don't look white European or black African. They look Asian.

The colonists called them "Indian" for a reason. Because that's what they thought the Native Americans were at first.

Mexicans and Central Americans with lots of Native blood often get East Asian DNA in their ancestry tests
The colonialist called them Indian because they wrongly assumed that they reached India.

BabyMarketNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,823 794 393
Alleybux
Oh & not everyone in Nanuk's gang stayed put. A few adventurous parties weren't thrilled w/Mexico a/a generation or 2. Settlements in Peru & DNA revealed an admixture in the Taino Indians of present day Puerto Rico! They headed east. Maybe 50 family kayaks set out on a dream of new home & lost some to central america region or unavoidable travel tagedies..a bunch of these fuckers set up camp on the western shore of PR!

Thinking about it, it actually explains a lot of life experiences we took note on.

We're surrounded! :hugleft :sob:

BabyMarketNoir

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
1,823 794 393
Alleybux
Gonna pull up episodes of COPS! ALASKA

So eye opening! There's a lot of Mexicans up there in those parts. If nobody told you they were Mexicans, you probably would take them as Aleuts. In NY, a jew & italian mix are warmly & playfully referred to as Pizza Bagel. In Alaska, this pairing is known as Meskimo. Isn't that so adorable?

Full circle, we've come

On the DNA inclusive boards, besides myself, the absolute crazy multimixes coming out of Canada & US border states is insanity! 3 & 4 races plus like 12 ethnicities all present in a single person. Go back a bit & we're gonna cross with you somewhere. Somewhere. Somewhere, somehow. A certain continental pride seeps in as you keep going down the rocky pedigree path.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,877 19,022 12,528
Alleybux
This is a fact. It is not subjective.

And if you meet enough Mexicans you will quickly find a lot who look straight up asian. I had a coworker who I assumed was Filipino and she said she was born in Mexico and all her family was Mexican mostly native too. You will find a lot of Mexicans with very asian looks.

AgnesGooch

Cool With You
Reaction score
Reactions
640,877 19,022 12,528
Alleybux

There is no such thing as Australian blacks. These people may have dark skin but there are polynesians or their own groups.

Plus even if they migrated to the Americas somehow, the native Americans who live in north and south America are not descended from them. They have narrowed down their common ancestors to a fairly precise location.

Pinkcashmere

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
57,646 1,198 334
Alleybux
I believe the Asia via Bering strait theory and despise these uneducated hoteps who ignore DNA evidence and spread misinformation.

Reaction score
Reactions
23,980 1,215 489
Alleybux
I believe the Asia via Bering strait theory and despise these uneducated hoteps who ignore DNA evidence and spread misinformation.
It's really pissing me off that these people are stinking up all the DNA threads and History forums with their bs. Some people can't even make threads without those weirdos coming in trying to find some 'indigenous' connection to EVERYTHING we do.

Lithub

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
2,063 220 336
Alleybux
Great! I’ll just wait for a certain crew of fonts to start proclaiming that African Americans are Australo-Melanesian as evidenced by ancient skulls found in Brazil.

I never said that but who knows LOL, the article and documentary I saw said that that.

"these first Americans were later massacred by invaders from Asia" meaning the now proclaimed "Native Americans", lol.

" it appears that the mongoloid people from the north invaded and wiped out the original Americans."

As for the Brazil findings part, archaeological evidence have been found in the North American parts like California too....

Australians 'were first Americans'

28: First Americans May Have Come From Australia | DiscoverMagazine.com

Just saying new archeological findings have shown us that history can be revised and rewritten. Questioning, finding out new truths and keeping an open mind, isnt that the point of subforums like this one....

Last edited:

Mariahs Chariot

Not On The Show No Mo’
Reaction score
Reactions
223,946 10,157 3,355
Alleybux
I never said that but who knows LOL, the article and documentary I saw said that that.

"these first Americans were later massacred by invaders from Asia" meaning the now proclaimed "Native Americans", lol.

" it appears that the mongoloid people from the north invaded and wiped out the original Americans."

As for the Brazil findings part, archaeological evidence have been found in the North American parts like California too....

Australians 'were first Americans'

28: First Americans May Have Come From Australia | DiscoverMagazine.com

Just saying new archeological findings have shown us that history can be revised and rewritten. Questioning, finding out new truths and keeping an open mind, isnt that the point of subforums like this one....

I read it. All I did was imply that there is a particular group of fonts who will come and present Australo-Melanesian skulls as proof that African Americans are “the real” indigenous Americans when it simply indicates that South Asians and North Asians coexisted here at one point and only one group survived.

Last edited:

Clariola

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
3,405 134 154
Alleybux
Isnt this common knowlege? I think I learned this in Elementary School.

But of course everybody came from Africa originally. Which I also thought was common knowlege.

cleokat

"I'm sick of this church!"
Reaction score
Reactions
122,009 3,423 1,757
Alleybux