Does anyone have any good tea on this random white man? (@OG.Magnum)

Reactions
51,416 4,321 2,246
Alleybux

I just think older men are so sexy and i definitely got a thang for this one. I would let him do nasty and unnatural kinky wild things to me. There is just something about those tattoos that really gets me dripping in a special place.

Does anyone know who this random old white man is? I plan on fucking him until next tuesday.

Time Out
Reactions
34,566 905 135
Alleybux
wtf.gif

:eek::bulgyeyes:eek:

Watching great chefs of the world
Reactions
28,837 484 152
Alleybux
tumblr_ohzq8qnPcO1sqsw6qo1_500.gif

Sis..... I bet he say things like "how's my nasty girl going to show me she misses me?" And he prolly got mad stamina.

*bites lip*

I ain't eem mad atcha!!!

The Culture

Celebrity News

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

What occupation/career would make you reject a man right away and why?
All these threads really translate to don’t date any man ever. Asexual for life. Worst part is that at least one person will date them XD.
Indians realizing the whites don’t care about them
The Indian government doesn’t want anyone to talk about them. Rihanna sent out an innocent tweet about the farmers protest and got a barrage of...
The Pedro Pascal Appreciation, Tea and Thirst Thread
I don't think @Dogonit was talking about your post. She was talking in general. Since SM appeared near PP at the BAFTA, some of the new members...
Lori Harvey finally doing make up Routine on Vogue y'all
She’s cute. And she’s making me want to order some things. I will check out her skincare line.
$763k in Retirement Savings: Working At Walmart
My waitress at Ihop bought two houses and sent her two kids to college on her salary at Ihop. It's so important to save no matter what your income...
J0die Turner-Smith Reveals She Had a 'One-Night Stand' with Joshua Jackson When They First Met
I'm Canadian but lived in the UK for some time. She sounds like someone English but who has spent years abroad. She has a very watered down accent...
The Keanu Reeves Discussion Thread
And who does she think we are to believe it? Hahaha Well...looking at her, it would take K some time to get through all that makeup to find...
When Hoteptressing goes wrong...
Yep Zoca don’t respect his goofy ass and Neteryi is to desperate to be dominated that she can’t call him out on his goofy shit. Meanwhile Neteryi...
Top Bottom