Quantcast

Does anyone watch Yanie Redd on YouTube?

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
She’s not smart enough to form Her own thoughts and opinions on these topics so she just Parrots more intelligent youtubers like Chrissie and Paris. You can tell she doesn’t truly grasp the topics she can’t even spell or pronounce the words they use.
She claims she isn't light skin, she loves to pander.

inthemiddle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
5,968 241 112
Alleybux
Yanie must be snooping the alley & read your post. Look at her latest post on her Community tab.
She's love to be a victim , she doesn't realize that she still privilege because of lighter skin. she doesn't get it , she wanna be dark skin oppress so bad.

Lasheslashes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,209 201 36
Alleybux
Pretty privilege is real though and if one benefits from it just own it. It is what it is.

Zilla

Anti-Incel -R.I.P Cheverly
Reaction score
Reactions
105,006 3,338 835
Alleybux
Idk why it took me so long to find this thread. I was subscribed to her a year or so ago and I unsubbed. Shes recently come up in my recommended videos on Youtube so much, so I tuned in to a few of her recent vids and quickly remembered what made me unsub in the first place.

Much like what i've read in this thread, I feel pretty much the same way. I simply do not follow advice from people that haven't lived what they preach. I never followed her on social media. She absolutely had the holier than thou thing and I've never cared for how male identified she is. I understand having a father and brothers (i was raised by my dad, so I know how easy it is to be male identified if thats who raised you), but shes loud and proud with it. She tries to be this feminine energy figure but is still a male identified pick me with self esteem/image issues. Pick a lane sis, you cant sit on both sides of the fence.

You can also tell she is still getting used to her weight loss and her new appearance. She comes off as cocky now and someone who just figured out her worth. Some of the things she said leads me to believe she still is inexperienced with men and dating, she also has inflated expectations of hypergamous men.

Sis is a bit of a mess to me. (makes us Aries women look like stupid know it alls) *secondhand embarrassment like sh!t*

That pretty privilege video sincerely made me laugh, I listened to this while i was grocery shopping. She doesn't truly know what pretty privilege can get her yet. Shes probably too annoying to achieve it.

Lasheslashes

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,209 201 36
Alleybux
Yeah but she complains all the time about how men treat her like trash now she has pretty privilege? Which one is it.

I actually haven’t tuned into her mess for awhile. I had unfollowed her a while back and unsubbed from her YouTube even before that. I’ll just keep up to date on this thread lol

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
Idk why it took me so long to find this thread. I was subscribed to her a year or so ago and I unsubbed. Shes recently come up in my recommended videos on Youtube so much, so I tuned in to a few of her recent vids and quickly remembered what made me unsub in the first place.

Much like what i've read in this thread, I feel pretty much the same way. I simply do not follow advice from people that haven't lived what they preach. I never followed her on social media. She absolutely had the holier than thou thing and I've never cared for how male identified she is. I understand having a father and brothers (i was raised by my dad, so I know how easy it is to be male identified if thats who raised you), but shes loud and proud with it. She tries to be this feminine energy figure but is still a male identified pick me with self esteem/image issues. Pick a lane sis, you cant sit on both sides of the fence.

You can also tell she is still getting used to her weight loss and her new appearance. She comes off as cocky now and someone who just figured out her worth. Some of the things she said leads me to believe she still is inexperienced with men and dating, she also has inflated expectations of hypergamous men.

Sis is a bit of a mess to me. (makes us Aries women look like stupid know it alls) *secondhand embarrassment like sh!t*

That pretty privilege video sincerely made me laugh, I listened to this while i was grocery shopping. She doesn't truly know what pretty privilege can get her yet. Shes probably too annoying to achieve it.

This ! She’s actually leading women down a dangerous path. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about because the same women she’s trying to give advice too are the same women that have the same results in dating that she does. She is a fµck buddy. I have to ask why do you think she’s male identified? I think she’s too coddling of women for example she made a lot of excuses for Ari behavior when she was constantly going off on him and tia on social media.

Zilla

Reaction score
Reactions
105,006 3,338 835
Alleybux
This ! She’s actually leading women down a dangerous path. She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about because the same women she’s trying to give advice too are the same women that have the same results in dating that she does. She is a fµck buddy. I have to ask why do you think she’s male identified? I think she’s too coddling of women for example she made a lot of excuses for Ari behavior when she was constantly going off on him and tia on social media.

shes male identified because you can tell the motivation for her leveling herself up has to do with the male gaze, and not for her betterment of self. You can tell this in the things she says in her videos (and based on her SM according to this thread). She also holds back and doesn't go all the way in the way she could when it comes down to speaking on men and their behaviors. I dont think she should be bitter and angry and hate men, but she sits on the fence too much. this part of it comes from the fact that she steals ideas or is HEAVILY inspired by Chrissie and Chloe_, she doesn't want to make it obvious that shes biting off another content creator.

TheQueensSpeech

On Savile Row with my Corgis
Reaction score
Reactions
11,384 440 476
Alleybux

I absolutely agree on your take of her. I’m newish to her content and I won’t be subbing. She made this video talking about how women should wait and hold off on xes, which I agree with in many aspects. But her take sounded so textbook and high school, like she got it from someone or somewhere else. Maybe she’s been watching too much Girlfriends and identifying with the head pickme in charge, Joan.

I think she’s just become introduced to a life that many women have already been living. She’s really not the one to be giving advice. The pretty privilege video was hilarious, she kept going on and on and I realised she doesn’t fully know how far it can get you. She was wearing it like an accomplishment, which it isn’t if you haven’t harnessed it.

She’s great for 18 year olds who need to know the basics, beyond that she’s still got a lot to learn herself. She’s acting like new money with it and it shows. She’s not really about that life.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
Why is she so obsessed with Kevin Samuels ? Damn every other video is on him and his views. It’s like she still has that ugly girl syndrome. If you don’t agree with him why do you keep talking about him ? How is this productive ? I don’t know but I’m getting multiple personality disorder from her ? It’s like one minute she’s crying about men treating her like crap and the next she has pretty privilege and men are rolling out the red carpet for her. She’s confusing me.

Kenz457

Y’all need Jesus
Reaction score
Reactions
13,231 784 10
Alleybux
Why is she so obsessed with Kevin Samuels ? Damn every other video is on him and his views. It’s like she still has that ugly girl syndrome. If you don’t agree with him why do you keep talking about him ? How is this productive ? I don’t know but I’m getting multiple personality disorder from her ? It’s like one minute she’s crying about men treating her like crap and the next she has pretty privilege and men are rolling out the red carpet for her. She’s confusing me.

Sis is both exhausing and insufferable.

I used to enjoy her content before she decided to rebrand, you hate to see it.

She doesn't come across relatable, just annoying.

As someone else previously mentioned, she sure does seem to have lots of advice to share for someone that's never had a real relationship. I'd be surprised if dudes stick around after they bust one.

Last edited:

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
Sis is both exhausing and insufferable.

I used to enjoy her content before she decided to rebrand, you hate to see it.

She doesn't come across relatable, just annoying.

As someone else previously mentioned, she sure does seem to have lots of advice to share for someone that's never had a real relationship. I'd be surprised if dudes stick around after they bust one.

She’s admitted to having fwb so you would be right in your assumption. I just don’t get why she keep reviewing him. It’s like she’s looking for his validation. Either admit that you agree with his content or move on because at this point it’s looking like she’s seeking male validation. I’m thinking about unsubscribing. Especially after she made post after post about da baby as if he’s some prize to win. If you want young girls to make better decisions stop giving attention to dusty men.

Kenz457

Y’all need Jesus
Reaction score
Reactions
13,231 784 10
Alleybux
She’s admitted to having fwb so you would be right in your assumption. I just don’t get why she keep reviewing him. It’s like she’s looking for his validation. Either admit that you agree with his content or move on because at this point it’s looking like she’s seeking male validation. I’m thinking about unsubscribing. Especially after she made post after post about da baby as if he’s some prize to win. If you want young girls to make better decisions stop giving attention to dusty men.

I absolutely agree. She's also probably making content to fall in line with whatever easy clicks she can grab from people searching for his content.

She is beyond draining. It's above me now.

I thought that Naturally Fashionable lady was the top weirdo that I was once subbed to but she easily takes the cake.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
I absolutely agree. She's also probably making content to fall in line with whatever easy clicks she can grab from people searching for his content.

She is beyond draining. It's above me now.

I thought that Naturally Fashionable lady was the top weirdo that I was once subbed to but she easily takes the cake.

What I realized is what rubs me the wrong way is her saying she’s not a feminist but she uses feminist talking points. It’s hard to follow like why can’t you admit you still are a feminist who likes feminine movement as well. She’s too extreme and it’s hard to figure out her angle. I follow a lot of different women but she’s the only one I can’t figure out where her angle is. This video proved our point she’s been single for seven years and has fwb.

Zilla

Reaction score
Reactions
105,006 3,338 835
Alleybux
If you want young girls to make better decisions stop
giving attention to dusty men.

THIS. her making videos about dusty ass men are equivalent to the incels of the manosphere constantly making videos about women they claim to be superior to which looks desperate and bugged for attention.

what rubs me the wrong way is her saying she’s not a feminist but she uses feminist talking points.

this definitely is what I meant by she’s on the fence. She never is firm in picking a side. Yes we do live in a complex world where more than one thing can be true at once, but you can tell with her it’s just her ripping off other people’s talking points without her actually knowing what she’s talking about.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
THIS. her making videos about dusty ass men are equivalent to the incels of the manosphere constantly making videos about women they claim to be superior to which looks desperate and bugged for attention.

this definitely is what I meant by she’s on the fence. She never is firm in picking a side. Yes we do live in a complex world where more than one thing can be true at once, but you can tell with her it’s just her ripping off other people’s talking points without her actually knowing what she’s talking about.

That video she did on b Simone yesterday was very telling. It’s like she’s begging for men to date her and for tips on getting men attention but acting above it and like she’s not as desperate as b Simone. Honestly she’s just as desperate as b Simone for male approval. I bet when she does actually get into a relationship she will front him all over social media just like b Simone is doing.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
I like Yanie! She gave good advice about giving it up too soon. I like her. *shrugs*

Her advice is always basic level. I mean what did she say other than “making a guy wait shows how interested in you a man is “ I mean your parents can tell you that.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
She is so fµck!ng obsessed with Kevin Samuels I can’t take it. I had to unfollow and unsubscribe.

Mallory22

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
225 8 8
Alleybux
You know I liked her too but she is kinda a weirdo.

Her femininity advice is crap. Tbh I think she is going to end up old and lonely. Yeah I get it . she is helping out women, opening their eyes with dusties but damn ,how many videos do you need to do that.
What really annoys me, is her audience saying they will never date black man. Well newsflash! Alot of non black men have a lot of duties too.

Don't just generalize the whole damn black male community. White women are becoming baby mama to their white men too.
But black men overwhelmingly make black women make baby mommies. Stats prove that.

Lilly444

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
It’s sad I actually really liked yanie a lot but lately her videos are soooo negative
It’s a hour long rant we’re see’s talking in circles. I’ve been in a long term relationship 4years , just got out and It’s hard for me to take advice from someone that has never been in a long term relationship. There’s a lot of things she has wrong on relationships and it’s not because she’s dumb it’s because she has not experience it.
It’s like taking advice from someone that’s never tired it before .... like sis you really don’t know a lot of what your talking about.
No hate to the girl cause I really like Yanie but her channel is really going down hill .
She’s so negative its unbearable to watch
I really think she’s going through some things in her personal life and this YouTube channel is her only oultlet.

Kenz457

Y’all need Jesus
Reaction score
Reactions
13,231 784 10
Alleybux
It’s sad I actually really liked yanie a lot but lately her videos are soooo negative
It’s a hour long rant we’re see’s talking in circles. I’ve been in a long term relationship 4years , just got out and It’s hard for me to take advice from someone that has never been in a long term relationship. There’s a lot of things she has wrong on relationships and it’s not because she’s dumb it’s because she has not experience it.
It’s like taking advice from someone that’s never tired it before .... like sis you really don’t know a lot of what your talking about.
No hate to the girl cause I really like Yanie but her channel is really going down hill .
She’s so negative its unbearable to watch
I really think she’s going through some things in her personal life and this YouTube channel is her only oultlet.

This.

GlamDiva

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
51,430 1,499 730
Alleybux
She is so fµck!ng obsessed with Kevin Samuels I can’t take it. I had to unfollow and unsubscribe.

Im back... So I have been following her for two weeks and yeah she's a little annoying. I see what yall saying. Obsessed with the surgery crap. Then 'd riding' the girl who took her goofy ass on Kev Samuels show. Like lady stand your ground or shut up. Either you for the women or against them. She seems a lil goofy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Did y'all see the vid on YouTube when she spoke on KS and "good misogyny" . I was like WTF is good misogyny Ma'am??!! :bulgyeyes

Last edited:

80sbabyXO

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
83,764 1,631 948
Alleybux
Her and these new rant videos while she’s literally sucking down glasses of wine get on my nerves. She still doesn’t know how to correctly use the Buzzwords she loves and still can’t spell. It also irks my sprit that this hoe don’t know the difference between a white wine glass and a red wine glass. Ole girl is a fake boughetto wine swilling Airhead smh
You just sent me down the rabbit hole of researching white VS red wine glasses. I had no clue there was a difference until now! :ROFLMAO:Learned something new today.

As far as Yanie goes, I unsubscribed from content creators like her, Tee Noir, and Chrissie because I'm simply tired of content centered around the hardships of being a black woman. I understand things like colorism, hypergamy, divestment, and femininity and I'm just ready to move on to different topics and explore new content on YouTube.

HairMunsta

Your Daddy’s House
Reaction score
Reactions
7,977 60 28
Alleybux
You just sent me down the rabbit hole of researching white VS red wine glasses. I had no clue there was a difference until now! :ROFLMAO:Learned something new today.

As far as Yanie goes, I unsubscribed from content creators like her, Tee Noir, and Chrissie because I'm simply tired of content centered around the hardships of being a black woman. I understand things like colorism, hypergamy, divestment, and femininity and I'm just ready to move on to different topics and explore new content on YouTube.
Now she says she was never a femininity channel.

HairMunsta

Your Daddy’s House
Reaction score
Reactions
7,977 60 28
Alleybux
That’s a huge lie because I remember her saying that’s what she was. Maybe she saw femininity channels don’t get the clicks and validation she was looking for.
I was like ma’am don’t make me go back and look at all the titles you posted here. Now she wants to disassociate herself from the toxicity.

HairMunsta

Your Daddy’s House
Reaction score
Reactions
7,977 60 28
Alleybux
Her latest community post contradicts what she is saying in her video.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux
Im back... So I have been following her for two weeks and yeah she's a little annoying. I see what yall saying. Obsessed with the surgery crap. Then 'd riding' the girl who took her goofy ass on Kev Samuels show. Like lady stand your ground or shut up. Either you for the women or against them. She seems a lil goofy.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cautious:

Did y'all see the vid on YouTube when she spoke on KS and "good misogyny" . I was like WTF is good misogyny Ma'am??!! :bulgyeyes

I literally unfollowed her a month ago she’s insufferable. I can’t do it.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux

This is where I am at with it. It literally becomes draining talking about the hardship day in and day out. I literally took a break from social media and I honestly don’t be on LSA anymore either this place can be draining as well.

Sang_bleu

Driving a mooocedes
Reaction score
Reactions
69,968 4,390 2,345
Alleybux
This is where I am at with it. It literally becomes draining talking about the hardship day in and day out. I literally took a break from social media and I honestly don’t be on LSA anymore either this place can be draining as well.

I call it "the struggle content". I gurrantee you that most people that seek out such content are most likely depressed and are not in a good mental space.They are not happy.

Ms.Manganyi

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,017 52 51
Alleybux

I call it "the struggle content". I gurrantee you that most people that seek out such content are most likely depressed and are not in a good mental space.They are not happy.

It’s just not healthy and in my own personal life I am not facing all these hardships. I have enough personal issues to deal with. I think a lot of these women need mental help. And I’m saying women specifically because we are speaking about female based content creators. A lot of them have underlying issues that they haven’t addressed and singling out male related issues isn’t helping them to heal and move on from their trauma. Hell even chrissie doesn’t make content regularly like she used to.

Zilla

Reaction score
Reactions
105,006 3,338 835
Alleybux
Her most recent vid just came up in my recommend feed (even tho I unsubscribed) (I think it may take a while for my YouTube to register that I’m no longer subscribed to similar content)

Nonetheless, I guess I was expecting one thing and saw another. I didn’t watch the whole thing but what I saw was so cringe. Yani claims to relate to this woman who is leaving in the middle of the night with 2 children (one damn near a newborn) because her man has no plan to marry her. Maybe I’M wrong but, in what way can Yanie relate to this AT ALL? As far as it seems she still lives at home with her family (has she ever even lived on her own with NO safety net?) and she hardly has long relationship experience if any. And the big one, she doesn’t have kids! I am childless, so I can’t be a mentor giving advice to women with CHILDREN. That makes everything you’ve went through as a woman in a bad relationship 10x harder and something outside of your scope of support. She said she reads this all the time from her mentees, how are women seeking advice from a person who hasn’t endured ANY OF THIS?!? it’s just soo corny to me. I think the concept of choosing yourself IS a part of femininity that people don’t talk about, but in the video provided, she can’t speak on this.

just CRINGE

Whale

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
15 3
Alleybux
I cannot believe anyone over the age of 14 would pay her to be their “life coach” or “glow up coach” when she has no experience on anything and is still very insecure herself. I feel bad for any woman who would look to her for any type of life advice besides making a YT channel.