Doja Cat Feeling Slighted About Her Grammy Snub

Addicted 2Diamonds

I just want my money....
Reaction score
Reactions
165,251 6,548 2,482
Alleybux
Say it again for the ones in the back!!

both aren’t just rappers, they are artists and versatile, creative ones at that. Megan is missing versatility and creativity. She is a rapper and not an artist.

She won because she had the better feature and the better commercial sound. Dassit. Her music gets old quick where I can easily never get tired of Nicki or Doja’s songs because they have multiple tricks to keep you engaged in their music. It’s a real talent.

This. And they can both sing and have global crossover and pop appeal.

Ayaan Sulie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
199,215 7,138 2,952
Alleybux
Doja submitted her songs in the pop category, and she lost to Harry Styles, and Billie Eilish. Her stans were delusional if they thought she was going to beat Billie or Harry whose songs charted longer and had a bigger impact.

I don't know what else she was nominated for.

Doja lost out to a few artists at the Grammys, but its interesting her stans only have hate for Megan. They have none of this energy for the white man or white girl who also took home Grammys over Doja. All their hate and hard feelings are directed at the unambiguous black woman.
That's an antiblack cue they learned from their fav. They're even in here mocking a black woman for being the victim of a violent crime and insinuating that gave her privileges.

blueguitar

reformed antagonist
Reaction score
Reactions
8,375 216 186
Alleybux
I do believe she was snubbed just as artist like Beyonce and others were in the past. Chloe and Halle also deserved to win.

Doja actually has the potential to be the best female rapper of all time. I think she's selling herself short by feeding into the Nicki comparisons.

Edit for context: I thought she was in the rap category. She didn't deserve the pop wins because there were better songs than Say So. I also do think she's selling herself short with the Nicki comparisons because it always puts her under Nicki instead of crating her own lane.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

blueguitar

reformed antagonist
Reaction score
Reactions
8,375 216 186
Alleybux
Doja submitted her songs in the pop category, and she lost to Harry Styles, and Billie Eilish. Her stans were delusional if they thought she was going to beat Billie or Harry whose songs charted longer and had a bigger impact.

I don't know what else she was nominated for.

Doja lost out to a few artists at the Grammys, but its interesting her stans only have hate for Megan. They have none of this energy for the white man or white girl who also took home Grammys over Doja. All their hate and hard feelings are directed at the unambiguous black woman.

Welp, now I see why she lost. Their music was actually better. Sh lost fair and square.

Doodlezz

Talk to me nice
Reaction score
Reactions
14,138 341 229
Alleybux
Awww the entitlement jumped out. She thought all that slaving her record company made her do for Say So was gonna guarantee her a Grammy :cry: too bad, so sad!