Domo Wilson Thread IV

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,793 1,342 259
Alleybux
For those questioning why she would make such a video on Mother’s Day... I beg to differ with you, I’m sorry, but for Domo it was actually the most genius day to announce this news. Why? For one, it’s shocking and surprising. But it’s really because Domo tries to make every video into an act of activism or public service. She always makes sure to make mention of others that may be dealing with the same as her and especially those alone and who need support. So she says that she decided to release the video on Mother’s Day (although she recorded it days prior) in the hopes that she reaches someone who needs it on this day. She is here to send love through these videos of hope and resilience.

It’s all BS but that has been her brand for years.
That is how she makes money.
And that is why she has over a million people following her on every platform.

And for those wondering how she gets away with lying to her fans here’s how...

Her life is always so hectic right there’s always so much going on that you actually lose track. And she times her absences very well. They occur after bad publicity or a flopped music video. She comes back with big news. Big enough to keep people confused and focused primarily on what is currently going on. Did y’all catch how she never announced the winners of her TickTock song challenge? Everybody forgot because everyone is watching her miscarriage, her and Lawrence, her bbl, her music video, or her visual appearance (tats, outfit, hair, nails, accessories). Most people will forget the specifics of exactly what it was she said about dating, baby number 2, school, Crissy etc, so it’s easy and perfectly set up for her to lie, backtrack, or switch sides.
Oh yeah we know WHY she does it. We know it’s all tactics and it’s all self-serving. But it doesn’t make her less of a bitch and in less of a need of an ass whooping but it’s definitely always about attention-seeking and distractions and she’s so manic and disorganized and all over the place that yes she needs constant drama and mess to keep people from having enough time to catch their breath to figure out the grift.
She’s not smart enough to actually plan it out this way or see it and connive it, it’s just she’s so desperate to always have attention and drama that it works out this way for her. And she’s so in need of constant “affections” and “sympathy” that she needs a sob story every few as well, but she knows the attention seeking works best if she pretends to humble herself in the moment as well. She’s a fucking bitch. But yes you’re correct.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,793 1,342 259
Alleybux
Does Domo not know the plural form of woman is women? I know all she has is a high school diploma but even children know the distinction. She says “There’s a lot of WOMAN that have miscarriages.” How has she not run into some white man in Arizona that corrected her? Why does everyone keep listening to her say this and act like they don’t hear how obviously wrong it sounds.
I was so irritated with listening to her say woman too Lmfaoo

MVP
Reactions
4,748 19 6
Alleybux
At first, I did not believe this story at all. I was 100% convinced it was a lie. But after listening to the whole video I actually believe this happened. Remember, Domo is very inexperienced when it comes to sex, love, and dating men. Domo really out here thought men were going to be feening for her and begging her to have their children? How’s that for being bisexual! Watch Domo say she will never have children with a man now after this experience. She will either go to a sperm bank or just keep WIC.

I absolutely believe it occurred how Domo recalled it, which was...

She was feeling depressed
Had spontaneous unprotected sex
Got pregnant with an oops baby
Was not happy to discover pregnancy
Man was not happy either
She’s Pro Life
Bleeding the next day
Visits ER, miscarriage not confirmed, so resumes life per usual
Bleeding next day
Visits GYN, miscarriage not confirmed, so resumes life as usual
Bleeding next day
GYN calls to confirm, Domo records
Domo gets hysterical/breaks down
She retreats for a few days
Goes to Vegas with her friends
Returns feeling better from it all
Feeling relieved all worked out perfect
Ready to make videos and speak on it
Spin it to a sob story and Milk IT!
Ew this bitch is pro life?

General Manager
Reactions
14,036 875 28
Alleybux
I know nothing about pregnancy test but are the ones with lines able to fade fast? Those to me looked more negative than positive. I had just saw a twitch streamer that announced her pregnancy by posting the test. Hers was clear as day a blue plus sign and the test were about 2 months old not faded at all so I’m still on the fence if domos is real or not.

My post is not about you,Sheridan228.
Reactions
61,041 1,386 322
Alleybux
I know nothing about pregnancy test but are the ones with lines able to fade fast? Those to me looked more negative than positive. I had just saw a twitch streamer that announced her pregnancy by posting the test. Hers was clear as day a blue plus sign and the test were about 2 months old not faded at all so I’m still on the fence if domos is real or not.
It’s not unusual for there to be a fade line.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,793 1,342 259
Alleybux
Youre not really supposed to read them at all after a certain amount of time. They can read wrong in either direction after too much time has passed. Take a photo to save them for the memory and throw them away. I mean also... you peed on that! Lol. There can actually be evaporation lines on negative tests that read as positive after too much time has passed and give people a false-positive.

while I lean in the direction that Dino’s story is somewhat true, she’s still a self serving piece of selfish shit for posting it when she did and it’s not because she was actually sad or gave a fuck about losing a 2 week old pregnancy. She just saw an opportunity for attention and to make shit about her.

~ B O U T WHAAAAAT~
Reactions
112,030 2,563 1,290
Alleybux
The crazy doesnt stop with Domo....this the same chick that laid in a hospital bed on facebook and pretended to have a miscarriage...I was following her ass wayyyyy back than and i knew immediately her ass was lying ...I was in her comments airing her ass out and got blocked lol...I said you aint have no damn miscarriage...it was me and 2 other ppl in the comments going HAM everyone else believed her ...I been knew her ass was lying for attention.

That's wayyyyyy too many tests you dont need all of those tests to confirm a pregnancy she bought that shit on ebay from some pregnant woman selling them.

Dominique....get the mental health you need at your nearest clinic.
I’m so glad you mentioned this because I thought I was the only person that remembered that Facebook video. Waaay back in the day. I knew she was lying.

Do what I say or go find a new bitch!
Reactions
1,755 71 6
Alleybux
I’m so glad you mentioned this because I thought I was the only person that remembered that Facebook video. Waaay back in the day. I knew she was lying.
Yup. She had posted an old, rarely seen picture of her laying in a hospital bed taken many months prior from, I believe a fight or a car accident, and claimed the picture was taken after a tragic miscarriage. Now she claims this pic was taken after surviving a suicide attempt.

C5AF4676-B98D-4C78-BA5D-3D86CC3C09F5.jpeg

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,793 1,342 259
Alleybux
Yup. She had posted an old, rarely seen picture of her laying in a hospital bed taken many months prior from, I believe a fight or a car accident, and claimed the picture was taken after a tragic miscarriage. Now she claims this pic was taken after surviving a suicide attempt.

View attachment 2549892
She acts like the internet forgets. The internet never forgets. Has she rubbed any of those tea youtubers the wrong way with her Mother’s Day antics yet? Someone is going to do a takedown vid with the history and facts with the receipts to back up the story sooner or later. I bet even more receipts are still in the old threads here too or some of the fonts who don’t even bother coming in here anymore still have copies of the videos saved on their HD’s

Starter
Reactions
1,448 3 1
Alleybux
She acts like the internet forgets. The internet never forgets. Has she rubbed any of those tea youtubers the wrong way with her Mother’s Day antics yet? Someone is going to do a takedown vid with the history and facts with the receipts to back up the story sooner or later. I bet even more receipts are still in the old threads here too or some of the fonts who don’t even bother coming in here anymore still have copies of the videos saved on their HD’s
Lmao ! Here you go
It’s not long and starts at 4 minutes mark.

Reactions
5,830 278 5
Alleybux
Don’t know if y’all caught it but she posted a story of her at Lawrence’s . He was washing his sons hair and she was saying he’s a good dad and she’s going to finish it ! Because he was saying he didn’t know what he was doing .

Reactions
5,830 278 5
Alleybux
Also in her miscarriage video she kept alluding to the fact that she did not tell her family . She said many times that she was thankful for her handful of friends that was by her side and then she named those handful of friends, Lawrence included. She then said her family was going to go out for her sister’s birthday…. I think a road trip . And she stayed it basically how she was going to sit in the back, watch TickTock videos, and kind of zone out. And Basically try to keep a smile/front up for her family. Of course I believe she told them and obviously they know with the video being out but it was just weird that she did not mention their support because she is obviously close to them …

General Manager
Reactions
5,842 934 1,821
Alleybux
Alright! I don't know how I got stuck doing this, but here it is. 🤣

Gather around, fonts. If you're just joining us, go catch up:

Domo Wilson Thread III
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=1178711

Domo Wilson Thread II
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=1159128

Domo Wilson
http://www.lipstickalley.com/showthread.php?t=938818

---

Three threads later and Domo & Crissy still ain't shit. Meet YouTube's dirtiest couple...

05579f15bbffdb1a7cc3877541f7bf70.jpg

DOMO

3ab863224026fe2a1023d5dfa84072c0.jpg

Domo, aka Dusty/Dumbo/Dino, is 23 and a complete psycho. Loves to control & isolate her "fiancée" (let's see if they make it to the altar [emoji849]), do every thing she can to make herself unattractive, talk about her light skin sonny wonny & the white man who bu$t in a cup so she could have a baby. Oh, and she also makes pathetic attempts at having a music career. Listen at your own risk. [emoji86] She's not sure if she wants to be femme, a tomboy, a stud, or a full blown dude. These days she's calling herself Quavomo & she looks a mess with no sides, sharpie edges & fake dreads. 🤷🏾!♀️ And can't forget those TRAGIC blue swap meet contacts she won't let go of smh.

CRISSY

8a1cf549388ea7849435a4e94fb716d6.jpg

Crissy, aka Crusty/Crispy/The Nanny, is 21 and wasting her youth on Domo's crazy ass. Loves playing nanny to a baby that isn't hers & never will be, wearing tacky outfits with chokers that are suffocating her, and showing us her muthafuckinnnn tongue ring. [emoji849] The generous fonts of LSA are trying to help save her, but she'd rather be gay for pay than enjoy her life.

As a couple, they spend most of their time eating & getting fat, seeing how filthy their house can get then pretending to "clean" it, recording trash ass videos, and neglecting their prop. [emoji87] Oops, I mean baby...which brings us to Domonic!

DOMONIC

f9a985d9b06f28da7cf6908465167f34.jpg

Domonic, aka Sonny Wonny/Domowicky/Flat Head/Domo's Light Skin Disappointment, is 4 months old. If growing up with a flat head isn't bad enough, he's sure to grow up underdeveloped as well! Dusty & Crusty talk to him in gibberish, keep him swaddled in a blanket like a mini straight jacket, and aren't taking him to doctors appointments. We know he isn't being seen by a licensed professional because nobody has stepped in to save this child's flat head! His nanny (Crissy) & egg donor (Domo) are too busy making sure he has Jordans & the latest Finding Nemo/Dory bullshit to buy him a helmet. Say a prayer for Domowicky...as you can see, he's in a constant state of shock, even he's confused why his "caregivers" ain't shit! It's tragic he has to depend on those two, smell their dirty asses 24/7, grow up in that pig sty & be Domo's prop for the rest of his life. At least he's light skin, so she'll love him always. ❤️ Unless...she gets tired of him and gives him away!

ARLO

b6eb913b72760ea47a777f0fed5bba5a.jpg

Just ask Arlo, she knows all about being given away smh. Dusty & Crusty finally gave her away after months of locking her up & neglecting her. #WhereIsArlo
Due to the sweet pup requiring "too much energy & attention," she was tossed on the side of the road (not literally, but a possibility with these two [emoji848]). Just wait til Domowicky hits his terrible twos, he'll be next!

--

Their YouTube channel consists of boring vlogs that feature trips to mall, going to Walmart, eating out & pretending to clean; fake pranks; and bad decisions. Their first bad decisions were having a baby that neither of them were ready for & renting a house that they let turn into a cesspool. Other bad decisions include spending excessive amounts of money on pointless gifts & trips, getting ready to move to LA after they just moved to Arizona, and buying the 2017 Range Rover Sport that they won't be able to afford soon. Their views are declining! People are finally hip to their bullshit & tired of their boring videos. Because views are declining, that led them to their worst decision yet...

DOMO & CRISSY ARE GOING ON TOUR!

35a15a74c4e8b241dc87251802c87f7e.jpg

Kids will have the opportunity to waste their parents' hard earned money to watch D&C do nothing. They "appreciate" their fans sooo much that they're charging them $40-$100 to spend 20-30 minutes with them! With views declining, D&C had to supplement their income somehow, so why not take advantage of their fans?? They'll throw together a couple of "challenges," Dino will perform her raggedy ass songs, they'll call it a tour & it'll be LIT. [emoji58]

--

But we can't talk about the tour without a couple of honorable mentions... [emoji57]

DK4L

8b51b741284b1379ba2f8e2a3ae9aa8f.jpg

This is De'arra & Ken, D&C's secret #goals. DK4L is the blueprint and D&C try and fail miserably to follow suit. They inspired this tour, Crissy's entire 21st birthday, and pretty much everything else Dusty & Crusty do. They'll never live up to DK4L because they actually have friends, leave the house, travel, spend their money wisely & aren't tied down by a baby. Domo & Crissy could only dream of such a life!

MAMA DOMO & TREY

89693ed30e17e78e505ab57df433b089.jpg

Domo's mom & little brother, Trey (almost 9 months), also get an honorable mention. Although, maybe the mom should get Donkey of the Day smh. Mama Domo follows D&C around the country and will be joining them on tour to play nanny to Domowicky while his real nanny is busy doing LIT "challenges." Without her stupidity, none of this would be possible! Just like without Domo's checks, it wouldn't be possible for her to sit at home all day... ☕️

That should bring you up to speed for now! In this thread we're hoping for answers to our most burning questions:

1. Will Domonic finally get a helmet??
2. Will the Puerto Rico trip ever happen??
3. Will "Samantha" & "Bernadette" ever make it to Arizona??
4. Will they finally clean up & stop being dirty af?? (No.)
5. WHAT TF ARE THEY GONNA BE DOING ON THIS "TOUR"?!

That's it! That's all I got lol. [emoji1479]
She got a only fans now

Bench Warmer
Reactions
Alleybux
Domo’s also wishes she could completely erase some things from her past. She won’t speak of such things that are inconsistent or may ruin her image. She won’t say whether or not she had a miscarriage before, whether or not she was pregnant before Dominic. She won’t admit to having photo shopped a picture of her with Drake or that her friend wasn’t her niece.

How is Domo laughing and smiling in pics and videos within weeks of loosing her baby? Stop sending so many thoughts and prayers to someone who really doesn’t care as much as they want to make believe.

She seems to be much better now all of a sudden since she’s made that video and got an influx of attention, praise, and positive reinforcement. Some people literally need to be winded up in order to keep going in this life. If they were alone in this world they would crumble to pieces.
honestly, on the off chance she wasn't lying, I could understand her being over the pain so soon. she was barely even pregnant for a week or two and she's not close to the supposed BD. But I do think this could've been an "elaborate" stunt just to make some guy she might've hooked up with feel guilty.

General Manager
Reactions
5,842 934 1,821
Alleybux
What did your mom say about lying? There is a reason there is a child fable about crying wolf. If something really does happen no one will believe because you've lied so much. Most of us don't believe her at all.
You can for sure buy pregnancy tests online and you can buy a recording on Fiverr from a "doctor" saying whatever you want. She could have even had a regular voice actor and had them research what to say. I wouldn't put it past someone like her. She had the time to put all of this together. Same with using a fake phone call app.
I don't blame anyone who thinks she's lying.
Sad

TAA

MVP
Reactions
6,970 690 63
Alleybux
We’ve known. She doesn’t post nudes or any sexually explicit material tho. Just like sexier pics than she would post on IG. People buy it tho. So more power to her. Get your bag from every direction you can while you can, fuck it.
So I got her onlyfans for um research purposes lol but I just have to say (because she and people keep repeating it) she DOES post nudity lol like boobs & bare ass lol idk why she keeps saying she doesn’t.

Naughty Two Shoes
Reactions
69,793 1,342 259
Alleybux
So I got her onlyfans for um research purposes lol but I just have to say (because she and people keep repeating it) she DOES post nudity lol like boobs & bare ass lol idk why she keeps saying she doesn’t.
I guess I don’t consider a butt nudity because you can see those and titties on Instagram lol. I guess I should say she’s not spreading twat or playing with sex toys or doing scenes for anyone on her OF.

General Manager
Reactions
29,243 1,743 169
Alleybux
Just watched Crissy new video, Dark Side of Being a Youruber. I rolled my eyes so much while watching it they nearly got stuck. It’s obvious she HATES being a known influencer, so why is she still a YouTuber??? Why does she have an only fans? Why won’t she delete her current IG, snap, Twitter with all the followers & make new, more discreet accounts? Doesn’t she know she doesn’t have to be an influencer or public figure?

she contradicted herself throughout the video.. on one hand she said she hates for her followers to recognize, speak, come up to her in public.. that she doesn’t like taking pics but then says she’ll take a pic if she’s in the mood & only on her time :cautious: oh & to not sneak pics of her. Crissy is sooo unappreciative & mean to her followers. She rarely engages with them, doesn’t want them to acknowledge nor speak to her in public. Never recognizes positive comments & messages but is ALWAYS going off on supporters.

she definitely gets a lot of unnecessary hate but I’m starting to see that some of the hate is her fault. She feels like she doesn’t owe her supporters anything.. doesn’t want them to know anything about her or her life.. like damn, Crissy why are you even an influencer????
Shes too cocky for me. She talks down about herself but turns around and act like a bad bitch lol i had to unfollow her on snap

Starter
Reactions
959 130 4
Alleybux
I haven't kept up with Domo in awhile, I stopped watching her and unfollwed her on social media after she released the 'I Wish I Never Met You' video. Its normal to be bitter after a breakup but Domo took it way too far. It was nasty, hatefull and it felt like she wanted to spit as much venom towards Chrissy as possible and give her fans ammo to do the same.

I looked at her recent videos and all i can say is Domo is a living breathing, identity crises at all times and its painful to watch. I do believe she had a miscarriage but the fact that she had unprotected sex is concerning to me. Everything from her outfit choices to her relationships, shows me that she is a person who suffers deeply with with self worth and self esteem. I just pray for her healing and self awareness, if not for herself then for Dominic.

Rookie
Reactions
253 1
Alleybux
That pregnancy test video tells me she was trying to get pregnant. Who takes a test 4 days before your period is due “just in case” you might be pregnant? Pregnancy was on her mind. People only do that when they are trying and dont want to wait to find out. The only time i freak out about possibly being pregnant is when my period is 2 days late lol.

General Manager
Reactions
44,826 2,390 1,083
Alleybux
I dont care if she had a miscarriage or not....doesnt change my opinion about her and her sick ways.Who exploits a miscarriage for money and views? Domonique Wilson.

Like other fonts said I wouldnt be a bit surprised of she's doing this to get back at some man who pumped and dumped her like oh look I had a miscarriage feel sorry me head ass

The Culture

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

Should I show up or no
Long story my gf and I had long argument and just no communication last 2 dats. Her co wo workers might know or might not but they met me before...
Let’s talk about the pre-employment assessments made to make you think
Pre-employment assessment tests are so fxcking stupid and useless. It just another barrier to employment, and if they're too long I don't even...
  • Poll
RHOA Can Porsha Ever Redeem Herself After The Simon and Falynn Guobadia "Incident"?
She will. Falyn wasn’t the wife to have people holding grudges, in that she wasn’t one of those long term wives people pity.
"Clarice" Official S1 Thread
I’m not sure I have that channel. I wonder why it was moved? These networks just really don’t stick with shows anymore. I sometimes hate to start...
Who is the greatest NON- BLACK singer of all time?
Please stop with the disrespect towards MJ. Why don't you all have any smoke for the black celebrities who wear raggedy blonde wigs, get nose jobs...
Octavia B
Shes generally on it. One example: Remember when she told us octavia got let go from her job. Ppl were doing the same thing. Fonts: No, Octavia...
BREAKING NEWS: Anti-Asian Hate Crimes Bill Passed
This. Where are our lobbyists? For some reason, Lindsey Graham has been involved in the George Floyd act lobbying conversations along with Tim...
Top Bottom