Quantcast

Don Cheadle Revealed On Twitter How Trump Refers To Black Women While Golfing

Easter

Because I Can
Reaction score
Reactions
84,081 2,083 1,477
Alleybux
You know someone is going to try and spin this as him being interested in black women and therefore he can't be racist or some other self hating ish they come up with to justify everything him and other racist white folks do.

Swirler logic. I've seen it on here before.

They'll say "Zaddy Trump loves sleeping with black women, unlike black men who I am completely done with!"

Easter

Because I Can
Reaction score
Reactions
84,081 2,083 1,477
Alleybux
Not surprised but I am proud to see one brother not ignore such blatant disgusting talk towards his race and choose not to associate with this clown. Don ain't the first brotha to hear this nonsense from trump, yet there are a few high profile blacks who just make nothing but excuses for why they even need to have a conversation with this loser.

Well he didn't hear it himself, a white friend's father did. A lot of these racists only reveal their true feelings around their own kind.

They have black "friends" and date black women who never have the faintest idea of how they are talked about behind their backs.

ETA:

Yes, Rusell Simmons said he used anti black and Jew slurs in front of him but went on to defend him.

Wow! How pathetic.

Shampagne

Ignoring half of you heauxs
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
172,835 864 644
Alleybux
Wasn't there a font that said her husband called her the N word during xes and she stayed? That's how black Trump supporters look like.

Are you talking about the one whose husband said she had good naggar pussy during xes? Chile I will never forget that sh!t. She tried to laugh that sh!t off when it was called into question.

faithless

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,067 1,070 874
Alleybux
You know someone is going to try and spin this as him being interested in black women and therefore he can't be racist or some other self hating ish they come up with to justify everything him and other racist white folks do.
Reminds me of how people on here cape for certain white celebs because they 'heard' the celeb likes 'black women on the low but are scared to date them publicly cos of their careers'. It's like... get some fµck!ng standards.

AfroBlue

Blue is the color of the sky and sea.
Reaction score
Reactions
136,158 1,319 614
Alleybux
I can't believe there are actually black people on Lipstickalley that entertain the notion Donald Trump's disdain for Mexicans and Muslims has nothing to do with black people. He is racist. He does not like people of color, ESPECIALLY black people. He knows it is unwise to address blacks directly, that is all. He hates us more than any minority. Ya'll stop entertaining this,"He ain't talking about us," mess.

To Don Cheadle, who I always found sort of cute. Why are you outing him now? Why do these white people feel so comfortable saying such things around you? Just saying.

That's why I said I am side eyeing every Black person that befriended Trump. I got laughed and groaned for saying this once, but there is a strong push to replace race with class. Alot of these rich and successful black people talk down about the black community to their white counterparts. Just like the rich whites want nothing to do with the poorer whites; rich blacks wants nothing to do with those that are not in their class. Some people on LSA forgot about books like "Our Kind of People" and the infamous Bill Cosby rants about poorer blacks. Trust me....there are alot more of them than you think and they are in entertainment, sports, business, fashion, art, government, etc.

This is why Trump and other whites feel comfortable talking like this because they heard their black counterparts say it to them. :disdain: They speak black pride and unity in public fir consumption, but talk negatively about the community in private.

ThatTNGurl

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
2,264 18 21
Alleybux

Are you talking about the one whose husband said she had good naggar pussy during xes? Chile I will never forget that sh!t. She tried to laugh that sh!t off when it was called into question.

What in the self hating hell. You know what. I''ve been through a lot of foul sh!t in my life - but I thank God self hate was not a demon that I had to deal with.

And she thought that sh!t was funny. I can't. But I bet you she said black men wasn't sh!t. Smdh.

I used to babysit for this little biracial girl and her mother came from racist white folks that disowned her when she got pregnant and her daddy was one of the most self hating people I've ever encountered in life now that I think about it and how I've seen him since I've grown up. My mother one day told me I couldn't babysit for them anymore because she heard the mother yelling at the dad talking about bring your black ass on. And she was like - what else do you say to him and she said - well I've called him a N word a couple of times - but he was acting like one. I don't mean it to mean black people - it means ignorant people. My mama cussed her out and I never babysat for that little girl again. I remember thinking at 13 like why would you stay with someone who called you that. But years later that same dude tried to talk to my white cousin (she's a fourth black) and she was telling him that her father was half black and he told her - oh so you one of those that wants to be a *****. She said well that's part of who I am and he said - well if I were you I wouldn't tell anybody cause they can't tell by looking at you. She said he told her he liked to be called N during xes. And he told her that sh!t before he found out she was part black. After she conversed with him some and found out how self hating she was that's when she was like - hell naw.

Hotbiscuits84

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,627 179 29
Alleybux
[video=twitter;785629661455802368]https://twitter.com/thewrap/status/785629661455802368[/video]

This was revealed by someone else who heard the same story from the source, before the election, and got very little attention. His supporters don't care, and probably say the same things.

Contemporary

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
234,596 4,239 1,018
Alleybux
It would not have mattered. He should have, but people ain't trying to hear all that. White America wanted Donald Trump and this what they got. Black people didn't vote, because they don't like Hilary. So now, the Kraken has been unleashed.

Don't put this sh!t on black people!

White WOMEN got Trump elected. If every black person in America had voted for Hillary Clinton, Trump STILL--more than likely--would have gotten every single electoral vote!

CityGal

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
12,688 176 68
Alleybux
Not shocked.

You think all of the other white presidents didn't make comments like this?

Allicin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,830 62 110
Alleybux
Reason #1255373 why I can't fµck with blacks, especially women, that support this man in any way. So what if he sticks it to the Mexicans, I've never in my life encountered a white person that was selectively racist.

Reallly? How old are you 5? Never met a becky that fux black dudes but cant seem to keep a blk female friend for sh!t? Hmm...[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Lipstick Alley mobile app powered by Tapatalk

NoirPrincess

Ray Reddington's Wife
Reaction score
Reactions
53,201 850 887
Alleybux
We knew this already.

This is why anyone I know who supports this douche gets the cold shoulder. Some of my acquaintances can't figure out why they can't text, call, or email me.

:disdain:

Allicin

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
2,830 62 110
Alleybux
That's why I said I am side eyeing every Black person that befriended Trump. I got laughed and groaned for saying this once, but there is a strong push to replace race with class. Alot of these rich and successful black people talk down about the black community to their white counterparts. Just like the rich whites want nothing to do with the poorer whites; rich blacks wants nothing to do with those that are not in their class. Some people on LSA forgot about books like "Our Kind of People" and the infamous Bill Cosby rants about poorer blacks. Trust me....there are alot more of them than you think and they are in entertainment, sports, business, fashion, art, government, etc.

This is why Trump and other whites feel comfortable talking like this because they heard their black counterparts say it to them. :disdain: They speak black pride and unity in public fir consumption, but talk negatively about the community in private.

He aint the first racist white to be in office just the first one to put it all out there like we aint already know. You dont have to be personally invested in somebody to support what they talking bout being indifferent to him shitting on another race of color like theyve done to us since the beginning of doesnt equate to putting up with the presidents bµllsh!t and/nor sucking him off. Yal need to wake up this is why we stay losing on the sidelines. Learn how to beat em at they own game, if you aint learn sh!t from having a black president take that wit you.

BadBadGirl

I'M AN OBSESSION
Reaction score
Reactions
364,784 22,073 24,919
Alleybux
omarosa19n-1-web-759x500.jpg

I think they fµcked. The thought makes me gag

LeannaBJ

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
4,077 160 419
Alleybux
Where's the shock and surprise? this is the same man who was quoted as saying "blacks are kind of lazy." He's a known racist.

AngelLive

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
22,147 581 229
Alleybux
Don't all White people have these type of conversations when not in mixed company? Instead of looking at Donald Trump crazy, what did the White friend think to gain from Don Cheadle by sharing this story? It's like the Black person looking for acceptance from White folks by cosigning reverse racism examples. Your friend wants a cookie, trust he was not that shocked to hear that question...

GingerBronze

AfRAkan Physicist
Reaction score
Reactions
7,523 399 279
Alleybux
It would not have mattered. He should have, but people ain't trying to hear all that. White America wanted Donald Trump and this what they got. Black people didn't vote, because they don't like Hilary. So now, the Kraken has been unleashed.
OMG!!! I can't breathe!!!
highly_amused.png

DaBaddestBytch

Representin For The Bytches
Reaction score
Reactions
1,493 291 196
Alleybux
The one I knew said she only wanted a man with "blonde hair and blue eyes." She also wore/wears gray or blue contact lenses.

She's in her 40's now, so I'm not sure if they still fµck around.

Sheesh. The one I know is in her 60s talking/doing this mess

THEDARKVIXEN

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Reactions
374,085 8,058 3,406
Alleybux
He aint the first racist white to be in office just the first one to put it all out there like we aint already know. You dont have to be personally invested in somebody to support what they talking bout being indifferent to him shitting on another race of color like theyve done to us since the beginning of doesnt equate to putting up with the presidents bµllsh!t and/nor sucking him off. Yal need to wake up this is why we stay losing on the sidelines. Learn how to beat em at they own game, if you aint learn sh!t from having a black president take that wit you.

Sooooo its ok for Trump to be calling black women naggers as long as he gets rid of Mexicans? So he wont mistreat black women even though he refers to us as naggers?

missmaya99

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
47,029 2,707 457
Alleybux
By now, it's been established that "45" is a racist, white supremacist asshole. And an ugly hoe, too. By no means the first but a lot more blatant than previous ones, in my opinion.

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom