Quantcast

Don't Drag Me But I Have a Crush on a Former Gambino Crime Family Crew Member!

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I've lived in Italy before, and even if they didn't have questionable employment ties, none of these men would be considered attractive there. The one thing I must hand over to Italy is that they have a disproportionate number of attractive males to females and there is male eye candy everywhere (and the men are wildly flirtatious). It's a country and culture where everyone wants to be in love, and if you're not in love or looking for it, they're looking at you like , "what's wrong with you?"

If you want to date an Italian man, Honey, all you essentially have to do is walk down the street in Italy. From there it's basically just a matter of separating wheat from the chaff. Why on earth would you go for a criminal? Chile, you don't want to just take an agri-tour of Toscana or stroll the streets of Firenze like a normal person and find you a Carlo or Vincenzo that way???? sh!t, hang out in the University district of Venice (Dosoduro); at least you'll catch the glare of someone who's likely studying for an advanced degree. Who has time to date an outlaw in 2021 when we already knows how their stories end and their stink rubs off on you?

I say once this Covid situation is under control globally, get yourself a valid passport and your medical papers in order & book yourself a spring or fall tour somewhere with a planned itinerary, and have fun batting your eyelashes until they're ready to fall off. It's a hell of a lot more safe (and Harlequin Movie-esque) than actively seeking out disgraced thugs with ties to God only knows...and while you're at it...avoid traveling in summer (high season & 3x as expensive), and dodge Milan (an urban toilet bowl with all the ills of any other big city) at all costs. I also advise against Rome because like Milan, it's chock full of pick-pockets, and your purse will be cut by the straps from your shoulder faster than you can sneeze ,"A-CHOO". :coffee
What makes you think I haven't already done all this? Did you not see what I wrote in a different comment that I've been abroad before?

You guys are getting heated and/or trying to "educate me" about Italy as if I haven't already experienced Italian men.

ArielT

Mrs. Jack Schlossberg/Duchess of Westminster
Reaction score
Reactions
14,265 411 97
Alleybux
Well ideally I'm supposed to be with Chris Cuomo but just waiting for the divorce! LOL #ItalianStallion
Lmfaoooo I moved on to Chris when a font said Andrew looks like a pot of chitlins. I've been over him ever since :confused:

MWBurrows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,122 1,349 83
Alleybux
What makes you think I haven't already done all this? Did you not see what I wrote in a different comment that I've been abroad before?

You guys are getting heated and/or trying to "educate me" about Italy as if I haven't already experienced Italian men.
Sorry, never got to the other comment about you being abroad nor to Italy. There was nothing in the original post to indicate you were familiar with native Italian culture nor its men. As for "experiencing " Italian men in general... that makes it all the more puzzling why one would be actively looking for Italian street thugs who are pumping drugs into communities, money laundering, committing murder and God only knows what other illegalities vs. chatting up someone who, I don't know, maybe doesn't bust heads or knock over ATMs for a living- and is not always looking over their shoulder for Agenti Federale ( the Feds). I imagine from the outside for some it might look thrilling, but one would gather that it's a whole different animal when you're one degree of separation from those kinds of characters & the line of work they pursue.

Beyond that, no one's heated here. Only puzzled why on earth one would actively choose to pursue those with such violence and strife in their lives as romantic interests: seems like a bad life choice that could invite some very non-glamourous consequences. But hey, if you think that's a cute way to live, have at it, Sis- that certainly isn't my ministry. Some of us prefer our friends and work associates to be of more straight-laced backgrounds and higher caliber.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Sorry, never got to the other comment about you being abroad nor to Italy. There was nothing in the original post to indicate you were familiar with native Italian culture nor its men. As for "experiencing " Italian men in general... that makes it all the more puzzling why one would be actively looking for Italian street thugs who are pumping drugs into communities, money laundering, committing murder and God only knows what other illegalities vs. chatting up someone who, I don't know, maybe doesn't bust heads or knock over ATMs for a living- and is not always looking over their shoulder for Agenti Federale ( the Feds). I imagine from the outside for some it might look thrilling, but one would gather that it's a whole different animal when you're one degree of separation from those kinds of characters & the line of work they pursue.

Beyond that, no one's heated here. Only puzzled why on earth one would actively choose to pursue those with such violence and strife in their lives as romantic interests: seems like a bad life choice that could invite some very non-glamourous consequences. But hey, if you think that's a cute way to live, have at it, Sis- that certainly isn't my ministry. Some of us prefer our friends and work associates to be of more straight-laced backgrounds and higher caliber.
This thread was posted mostly for fun...what LSA used to be. But I do have a thing for Sicilian men and this thread is mostly about lust LOL

ChocolateCandi

Blackistan is a Mysoginistic Country
Reaction score
Reactions
36,734 2,325 1,255
Alleybux
This thread was posted mostly for fun...what LSA used to be. But I do have a thing for Sicilian men and this thread is mostly about lust LOL
If that’s the case, I really think you should listen to the other font and take a trip to Italy after this Covid thing dies down. My aunt in-law is married to an Italian man she met in Italy. There are other countries that have significant Italian populations such as Argentina and Brazil. If you’re looking for an Italian guy similar to Italian-Americans, Italian-Australians may be you’re best bet. They have large enough Italian-Australian communities in rural and urban Australia. Utilize Facebook, Instagram and dating sites to connect. We just want you to end up with quality.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
If that’s the case, I really think you should listen to the other font and take a trip to Italy after this Covid thing dies down. My aunt in-law is married to an Italian man she met in Italy. There are other countries that have significant Italian populations such as Argentina and Brazil. If you’re looking for an Italian guy similar to Italian-Americans, Italian-Australians may be you’re best bet. They have large enough Italian-Australian communities in rural and urban Australia. Utilize Facebook, Instagram and dating sites to connect. We just want you to end up with quality.
I said in a different post that I've already been to Italy and have also been to some of the other places you mentioned. This was mostly to have fun. That's all.

BobbeeJonsun

I'm always confused
Reaction score
Reactions
23,212 1,760 1,530
Alleybux
I don’t know OP. Those Sicilian mob men are definitely attracted to black women and like having xes with them, but it usually ends there. I’ve rarely seen actual marriages to black women. If you’re to go for one, go for one without a record.
And those in the Mafia tend to date within their ethnicity. They may have Black associates but no Black person is a full fledged memeber.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,066 168 119
Alleybux
I love when crusty people come on here telling BW that different races of men will never desire them and only want to sleep with them. These same people have never left their state before but wanna speak for everyone. Shut up, plenty of men who aren't black date and marry black women and have children with them. No one ever tells black men to stay away from all their so-called "exoticals". The scare tactics are for BW and BG's only! If only y'all knew that it's not working anymore!

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
I love when crusty people come on here telling BW that different races of men will never desire them and only want to sleep with them. These same people have never left their state before but wanna speak for everyone. Shut up, plenty of men who aren't black date and marry black women and have children with them. No one ever tells black men to stay away from all their so-called "exoticals". The scare tactics are for BW and BG's only! If only y'all knew that it's not working anymore!
That's how it always is in this forum. There's always a group that lives to come into threads and cast doubt. They are all "black man or no man" but constantly live in this forum.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,066 168 119
Alleybux
That's how it always is in this forum. There's always a group that lives to come into threads and cast doubt. They are all "black man or no man" but constantly live in this forum.
Exactly, if they were so happy with their "kangs" they wouldn't come in here to try and use scare tactics on other black women who want to date out.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
Exactly, if they were so happy with their "kangs" they wouldn't come in here to try and use scare tactics on other black women who want to date out.
The other thing they like to do is come into threads like this and talk about how ugly the guy is who is the topic of discussion and talk about how they'd never be with a white man but they are in these threads faster than those of us who are actually into and date white men!

BadBihh

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
447 10 5
Alleybux
For the fronts who promoted Italy, just giving y’all a heads up, the men in italy do not look like the ones in the usa. They are more white looking as to the ones in usa who look more hispanic.

SeventeenDayze

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
143,483 6,141 6,096
Alleybux
For the fronts who promoted Italy, just giving y’all a heads up, the men in italy do not look like the ones in the usa. They are more white looking as to the ones in usa who look more hispanic.
People in southern Italy and especially Sicilians look more of what people associate with the typical Italian-American look.

MWBurrows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,122 1,349 83
Alleybux
I think that depends on which region you're in. When you're in Lombardia , for example, you're going to find a lot more blonds because much of their roots are French (thanks to Napoleon rolling through there). Heading further south, it changes, and most of our Italian immigrants to the US come from the south/Sicily.

Think of Sicily's history of conflict with Africa, for example. We all know that it was Italy's invasion of Ethiopia that kicked off WW2- but Sicily had conflict with Africans for a little over 2 centuries already back in the 800's when the Moors ruled the island for that time. Then, even long before that, North Africans (Tunisians) had their foot on Sicily's neck off and on from the 8th-2nd Century BC. With wars, migrations, and so on, there is inevitable race mixing, subsequently leading Sicilians to become a really swirly kind of bunch, and a lot of African influence still exists on the island today (although the one who immigrated to the US generally won't acknowledge that).

In retrospect, having had the experience of living in Italy vs. growing up in a neighbourhood with Italian (i.e. Sicilian) immigrants, I now understand that the bad race relations between Italian Americans and African Americans likely has a lot to do with how they perceive their history with Africa as well as their own internalised conflicts about their ethnicity (i.e. being mixed,) and their place on America's sociological totem pole (and having to make sure they aren't lumped in as being anything other than "European"). I remember coming up in the 70s and 80s seeing Italian Americans ready to come to blows if mentioned their deeply olive skin tone, or black looking grandfather- whereas today, more people seem to be open to acknowledging they have some African heritage in their blood (at least in educated circles). I found that in Italy, however, they didn't care about that as much. They are however, extremely class-conscious, so rather than being about race, the real nitty gritty conversations are about your education, your profession, whether or not you come from a close family, and do you have tattoos where people can actually see them, lol.

BadBihh

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
447 10 5
Alleybux
I think that depends on which region you're in. When you're in Lombardia , for example, you're going to find a lot more blonds because much of their roots are French (thanks to Napoleon rolling through there). Heading further south, it changes, and most of our Italian immigrants to the US come from the south/Sicily.

Think of Sicily's history of conflict with Africa, for example. We all know that it was Italy's invasion of Ethiopia that kicked off WW2- but Sicily had conflict with Africans for a little over 2 centuries already back in the 800's when the Moors ruled the island for that time. Then, even long before that, North Africans (Tunisians) had their foot on Sicily's neck off and on from the 8th-2nd Century BC. With wars, migrations, and so on, there is inevitable race mixing, subsequently leading Sicilians to become a really swirly kind of bunch, and a lot of African influence still exists on the island today (although the one who immigrated to the US generally won't acknowledge that).

In retrospect, having had the experience of living in Italy vs. growing up in a neighbourhood with Italian (i.e. Sicilian) immigrants, I now understand that the bad race relations between Italian Americans and African Americans likely has a lot to do with how they perceive their history with Africa as well as their own internalised conflicts about their ethnicity (i.e. being mixed,) and their place on America's sociological totem pole (and having to make sure they aren't lumped in as being anything other than "European"). I remember coming up in the 70s and 80s seeing Italian Americans ready to come to blows if mentioned their deeply olive skin tone, or black looking grandfather- whereas today, more people seem to be open to acknowledging they have some African heritage in their blood (at least in educated circles). I found that in Italy, however, they didn't care about that as much. They are however, extremely class-conscious, so rather than being about race, the real nitty gritty conversations are about your education, your profession, whether or not you come from a close family, and do you have tattoos where people can actually see them, lol.
I live a few hours away from Italy (Germany) and I would say they really don’t acknowledge any blackness in their history or know anything about it. What I do have to say is they are nice so don’t worry about that if you plan on going, but the south they will stare you down.

it’s not so much about being black (skin) more so because of the migrant wave.

MWBurrows

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
80,122 1,349 83
Alleybux
I live a few hours away from Italy (Germany) and I would say they really don’t acknowledge any blackness in their history or know anything about it. What I do have to say is they are nice so don’t worry about that if you plan on going, but the south they will stare you down.

it’s not so much about being black (skin) more so because of the migrant wave.
I was speaking from my experience living in Italy and working for a publishing company there a while back. That said, I am in Europe as well, have no plans to go to Italy any time soon- you understand- being with things as they are with covid policies and all. I won't likely travel extensively until I get my vaccine. My husband has his already and gets tested twice a week for his job, so he's fine. As long as I have access to sand & a large body of water throughout the summer that's all the recreation I need, and luckily there is one close by (wink). :coffee

News Alley

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom