Dr. Heavenly Spilling Tea About New Season of M2M

FactChecker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,731 2,722 4,793
Alleybux

Here are some cliffs.

She doesn't beef with Contessa because she wears a size 11 shoe and will legit beat her ass.

Quad has been on the show for season 8 but filming as a friend.

Married to Medicine will have 5 cast members (Heavenly, Toya, Jackie, Contessa, and Simone) and 4 friends (Quad, Kari, Lisa Nicole, and newbie).

She doesn't have a problem with Toya, and she fucks with everybody, because that's just how she is, she picks at everybody.

Kari looks older but she's comical and is okay with her.

Lisa Nicole and Heavenly don't get along.

She doesn't get along with the new girl because her history is to not like the new girl, but she did get along with Buffie at first.

She was on the train ride with Contessa's son and she cussed at him and Contessa was a trooper and it didn't go sideways. (I think this was the trip to DC for the BLM march).

She thinks Mariah will come back but she went out the wrong way by claiming bigotry.

Repeats that Mariah should sue if something was stolen from her.

Doesn't know if M2M LA got cancelled but the numbers weren't right.

She thinks Quad should have been full time because she's emotions-driven and that's great for reality TV.

She wouldn’t get dental work in Colombia because they don’t have the same standards as they do in the US. For example, she sees X-Rays where dental work from overseas clogs the sinus which isn’t allowed in the US and makes her job harder even if she gets more money to fix/correct it.

All the women are smart and educated, except for Mariah. She then claims that Mariah doesn’t have degrees or she hasn’t seen or verified her paperwork.

She wore Target outfits to filming and got dragged this upcoming season.

Repeats that Mariah should file suit, get yo money, and get yo show back.

They did get to go on a cast trip but Covid made it different. No word if it was domestic or foreign or if she was talking about the DC trip.

She likes Simone but Simone acts as if she doesn’t like her and that's tough for her.

The new girl is a damn trip and doesn’t cry like Buffie.

She has an enlarged thyroid that she won’t get surgery on and that’s why she is always swallowing.

The new season of M2M Season 8 is a mess with new alliances and there are new issues/beefs that haven’t been discussed before.

New season will discuss Black Lives Matter and Covid.

She’s always going to be Team Jackie because Jackie is a boss who does adult stuff.

She loves Contessa too.

Repeats that there are 5 full time cast members & 4 friends with 1 newbie.

Says that she is bothered that she is not cool with Simone and doesn’t know where she went wrong but she does ‘try people’ to see what they’re made of.

She’s cool with Quad. (Said it in a shady way)

Toya is cool, honestly. (Said it in a shady way)

Kandi from RHOA helped Heavenly by promoting her business and she’ll never forget that.

Porsha from RHOA is a patient and that’s public knowledge. She has a bubbly personality.

Nene from RHOA is a boss, and they had lunch one time.
(But she was shading Nene a few days ago with Funky Dineva)

Nene's picture was on the wall in both the LA and NY offices of NBCUniversal.
(Doesn't know if her picture is still up anymore tho)

Marlo is kinda hard (rough around the edges) but she likes her.

Dr. Damon and Heavenly owed $600k combined from med school debt and they paid it off within one year after Damon finished his second residency.

Some of her M2M cast are still in med school debt.

Heavenly loves Phaedra and they speak to her and they are cool.

She wants to do a Botched show with dentistry and a relationship angle. But they can't play with her money and ask her to give the network a discount because this is still a discount (Like seeing women who have teeth knocked out because of domestic violence).

Mentions that she has gotten used to only doing the top row of people's teeth because the bottom row gets bleached and folks don't have the money to get the whole upper and lower set done.

She spends her money on state of the art dental equipment that few people have which is why she's so good at her job.

Heavenly had to carry the show but she was glad that Quad helped her carry out the foolishness then hell froze over when she said the show really needed Mariah because the others were tryna be cute.

Claud Havemercy

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
66,267 1,249 351
Alleybux
I don't like Heavenly but I don't understand why they would come for her Target fashions when all them have the fashion sense of Gizelle without the facial attractiveness.

ForumsStaySpilling

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
155,383 3,305 944
Alleybux
I think Heavenly knows that certain people are good for the show, and she thinks the most lke a producer.

Interesting info about Quad, since it confirmed that Purveyors of Pop were tired of her, and didn't feel like she deserved to be a main.

Simone still not liking Heavenly isn't shocking (there were some reports that they made up).

FactChecker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,731 2,722 4,793
Alleybux
I think Mariah and Heavenly are the only two who see the bigger picture of the whole cast.

I know Jackie went around saying that Quad was grandfathered in but they didn't save her from being demoted lol.

Heavenly said in the video that she hasn't spoken to Simone or Simone doesn't talk to her, but it wasn't clear if she meant since filming stopped or even during filming.

I think Heavenly knows that certain people are good for the show, and she thinks the most lke a producer.

Interesting info about Quad, since it confirmed that Purveyors of Pop were tired of her, and didn't feel like she deserved to be a main.

Simone still not liking Heavenly isn't shocking (there were some reports that they made up).

AutumnShadow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,817 794 154
Alleybux
I love Heavenly, but her ass is always spilling the tea lol.

I always felt like her beef with Simone was more like Simone having beef with her. Heavenly messes with everybody. She's the one to stir the pot on M2M & it's working for her until it won't anymore.

tr6819

real
Reaction score
Reactions
53,430 5,861 16,079
Alleybux

I always felt like her beef with Simone was more like Simone having beef with her. Heavenly messes with everybody. She's the one to stir the pot on M2M & it's working for her until it won't anymore.
Everything you said.

mollflanders

defamationismygame
OLDHEAD
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
256,843 3,330 1,461
Alleybux

This is the truth. She is a good reality television star because I don’t think she takes any of this sh!t too personally. She does her job, stirs the pot enough, promotes the show, and promotes her businesses.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
@tr6819

Hey sis, I told you so. You were sceptical a couple of times & disagreed with me a couple of times when I said Quad was a friend to the show and a new cast was joining the show.....

Last edited:

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
@FactChecker

Thanks for sharing.

So much for Quad granting interviews claiming she was in contact with the hierarchy of the show and her full time cast position was safe...Well...she was demoted. She is a friend to the show. The fake baby she adopted could not get her a full time contract. She was always late to filming for reasons best known to her. Sister Circle is also cancelled. Poor Quad... Lol

Heavenly is full of sh't, she is not consistent.

For H's information, M2M LA is cancelled. Simone & Toya filmed with the cast of M2M DMV a couple of months ago.

I heard Fraudtessa had to up her game in the up coming season..anything for a 6 figure Bravo check.

philly3

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
44,963 554 102
Alleybux
She doesn't beef with Contessa because she wears a size 11 shoe and will legit beat her ass.

I hollered. :ROFLMAO:

SharkeishaB

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
26,892 942 456
Alleybux
Not surprised about Quad. Funky Dineva spilled a while back that she asked him about if she should accept her contract for the new season considering it was part time and he told her she better take it and get her check! Something is better than nothing, especially if you don’t have a solid outside job. I just hope it leads to her leaving eventually because I’m tired of Quad.

I will say I’m disappointed the main cast is only 5 women. I hope they still feature the others family lives. I don’t want to just see them at group events.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Not surprised about Quad. Funky Dineva spilled a while back that she asked him about if she should accept her contract for the new season considering it was part time and he told her she better take it and get her check! Something is better than nothing, especially if you don’t have a solid outside job. I just hope it leads to her leaving eventually because I’m tired of Quad.

I will say I’m disappointed the main cast is only 5 women. I hope they still feature the others family lives. I don’t want to just see them at group events.

With a friend like FD, who needs enemies. I hear Quad was shocked she was offered a friend to the show contract because she assumed she was the star of the show. In Mariah's voice "you are no longer married to medicine my love".

Quad was always late to filming, I'm not talking about a few minutes...2 to 3 hours late.

shampoona

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
77,063 943 79
Alleybux
Thanks for the cliffs. I started watching before I saw this thread.

Heavenly is one of my problematic go-tos for entertainment in Bravoland. Yep, I said it. :arrogant

I guess what was reported a while back about phasing out some of the wives and making the main cast doctor-heavy turned out after all.

AutumnShadow

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
52,817 794 154
Alleybux
This is the truth. She is a good reality television star because I don’t think she takes any of this sh!t too personally. She does her job, stirs the pot enough, promotes the show, and promotes her businesses.
I like Heavenly. I think her beef with everyone is just for show except partially with Mariah. I think Heavenly somewhat likes Mariah but don’t like her talking about Dr. Damon

FactChecker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,731 2,722 4,793
Alleybux
I guess what was reported a while back about phasing out some of the wives and making the main cast doctor-heavy turned out after all.

Yup! Mariah said this on FB live. "If Toya and Quad don't watch out, they'll find themselves friends to the show and that was never my vision for it." She was right. Of 5 main cast members, 4 are doctors and 1 is a wife. That imbalance is way off which is why they have 4 friends which is stupid and meant to course correct for the mistake.

I like Heavenly. I think her beef with everyone is just for show except partially with Mariah. I think Heavenly somewhat likes Mariah but don’t like her talking about Dr. Damon

I wish I could find the YouTube video but when Heavenly was on YT daily because she couldn't work while Rona was raging early on, she said her and Mariah had so much footage they could get their own show. She said one thing about Mariah, she'll let you cuss her out in her own sh!t. And then she laughed and said Mariah came to her dental practice and cussed her out. She said it was funny but she was ready to fight. Then she said her and Mariah were similar in they both know how to make good tv.

POP keeps fµck!ng up and giving us the boring sh!t.

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Heavenly
- says if Mariah had a case she or Attorney Crump would have filed a lawsuit.

-Mariah is smart, talented and brings a lot to the show.

-Mariah's ego and personality gets in the way.

-She threw shade at Cecil, she says a realtor will advertise all the properties they are selling and have sold but some realtor dont do sh*t.

FactChecker

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
84,731 2,722 4,793
Alleybux
Heavenly
- says if Mariah had a case she or Attorney Crump would have filed a lawsuit.

-Mariah is smart, talented and brings a lot to the show.

-Mariah's ego and personality gets in the way.

-She threw shade at Cecil, she says a realtor will advertise all the properties they are selling and have sold but some realtor dont do sh*t.

That's what I don't like about Heavenly. She likes to do a bait and switch to prove her point.

Isn't Mariah repped by Bryan J. Freedman, not Ben Crump?

The fact that Mariah promoted the IG live between Nene and Crump means just that, that Mariah promoted something her friend was doing.

Heavenly really can be stuck on stupid a lot.

Juny.B.Jones

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
289,391 8,018 6,614
Alleybux
For example, she sees X-Rays where dental work from overseas clogs the sinus which isn’t allowed in the US and makes her job harder even if she gets more money to fix/correct it.
Good point!

She wants to do a Botched show with dentistry and a relationship angle.
That’s a good idea

Heavenly had to carry the show but she was glad that Quad helped her carry out the foolishness then hell froze over when she said the show really needed Mariah because the others were tryna be cute.
Heavenly does not carry the show lol

I heard Fraudtessa had to up her game in the up coming season..anything for a 6 figure Bravo check.
Not surprised. I’m not here for her

That's what I don't like about Heavenly. She likes to do a bait and switch to prove her point.
That’s why I don’t take everything she says at face value

MiramarFL

Team Owner
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
35,137 1,999 2,242
Alleybux

Quad is delusional and unlikable. She has an ok shape, with ugly calves and a nasty attitude. She has been greasy and naked on her IG for a few months. She is just ok in the face

PrettyGirl15

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
107,613 3,942 781
Alleybux
Wait a minute. Macho, G.I. Jane Coontessa didn’t say or do anything to Heavely for cursing out her child? If it was Mariah being uncouth like that she would have been all types of dirty b!tches and sh!t.

Is Heavenly nuts? Mariah IS suing.. she has an attorney. And Mariah did graduate college and had a career BEFORE Married to Med.

Well, well, well Quad is finally DEMOTED. She should have been demoted when her and Greg filed for divorce. It’ll be real funny when Pop finally throws her ass away when they are completely done with her after they used her to do their dirty work with Mariah.

So they done made ANOTHER spinoff on Mariah’s sh!t without paying her? That sh!t gone flop and this new season gone flop too because I’m DEFINITELY not watching it

Last edited:

tr6819

real
Reaction score
Reactions
53,430 5,861 16,079
Alleybux
Yep. She has been consistent with calling Mariah a liar. I believe her too.

Truthhurt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,272 3,651 1,052
Alleybux
Just reading all this let’s me know Heavy needs meds. All over the place. Has she updated her home tho??!

giphy.gif

Here are some cliffs.

Quad has been on the show for season 8 but filming as a friend.

Married to Medicine will have 5 cast members (Heavenly, Toya, Jackie, Contessa, and Simone) and 4 friends (Quad, Kari, Lisa Nicole, and newbie).

She doesn't have a problem with Toya, and she fucks with everybody, because that's just how she is, she picks at everybody.

Kari looks older but she's comical and is okay with her.

Lisa Nicole and Heavenly don't get along.

She doesn't get along with the new girl because her history is to not like the new girl, but she did get along with Buffie at first.

She was on the train ride with Contessa's son and she cussed at him and Contessa was a trooper and it didn't go sideways. (I think this was the trip to DC for the BLM march).

She thinks Mariah will come back but she went out the wrong way by claiming bigotry.

Repeats that Mariah should sue if something was stolen from her.

Doesn't know if M2M LA got cancelled but the numbers weren't right.

She thinks Quad should have been full time because she's emotions-driven and that's great for reality TV.

She wouldn’t get dental work in Colombia because they don’t have the same standards as they do in the US. For example, she sees X-Rays where dental work from overseas clogs the sinus which isn’t allowed in the US and makes her job harder even if she gets more money to fix/correct it.

All the women are smart and educated, except for Mariah. She then claims that Mariah doesn’t have degrees or she hasn’t seen or verified her paperwork.

She wore Target outfits to filming and got dragged this upcoming season.

Repeats that Mariah should file suit, get yo money, and get yo show back.

They did get to go on a cast trip but Covid made it different. No word if it was domestic or foreign or if she was talking about the DC trip.

She likes Simone but Simone acts as if she doesn’t like her and that's tough for her.

The new girl is a damn trip and doesn’t cry like Buffie.

She has an enlarged thyroid that she won’t get surgery on and that’s why she is always swallowing.

The new season of M2M Season 8 is a mess with new alliances and there are new issues/beefs that haven’t been discussed before.

New season will discuss Black Lives Matter and Covid.

She’s always going to be Team Jackie because Jackie is a boss who does adult stuff.

She loves Contessa too.

Repeats that there are 5 full time cast members & 4 friends with 1 newbie.

Says that she is bothered that she is not cool with Simone and doesn’t know where she went wrong but she does ‘try people’ to see what they’re made of.

She’s cool with Quad. (Said it in a shady way)

Toya is cool, honestly. (Said it in a shady way)

Kandi from RHOA helped Heavenly by promoting her business and she’ll never forget that.

Porsha from RHOA is a patient and that’s public knowledge. She has a bubbly personality.

Nene from RHOA is a boss, and they had lunch one time.
(But she was shading Nene a few days ago with Funky Dineva)

Nene's picture was on the wall in both the LA and NY offices of NBCUniversal.
(Doesn't know if her picture is still up anymore tho)

Marlo is kinda hard (rough around the edges) but she likes her.

Dr. Damon and Heavenly owed $600k combined from med school debt and they paid it off within one year after Damon finished his second residency.

Some of her M2M cast are still in med school debt.

Heavenly loves Phaedra and they speak to her and they are cool.

She wants to do a Botched show with dentistry and a relationship angle. But they can't play with her money and ask her to give the network a discount because this is still a discount (Like seeing women who have teeth knocked out because of domestic violence).

Mentions that she has gotten used to only doing the top row of people's teeth because the bottom row gets bleached and folks don't have the money to get the whole upper and lower set done.

She spends her money on state of the art dental equipment that few people have which is why she's so good at her job.

Caramel Flava

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
314,878 9,062 1,348
Alleybux
What is her beef w/Mariah exactly?

Wasn’t Mariah the one who fought for her to get on the show?

How is she thinking like a producer but wants Mariah off the show?

Quad being demoted should’ve happened seasons ago

The issue is she goes too far & below the belt & these woman wouldn’t go hitter like that to her & that’s why she gets away w/it

There’s a difference between starting drama & then going too far but raised all kind of hell when it was attempted to her w/Dr Damon

She hasn’t found the right one yet that will dish it back to her enough that she’s shook enough to change her act

Isn’t this the 3rd Married2Med spin-off? & no surprise where they filmed bc they’re probably expecting drama bc of what happened on Potmac

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
What is her beef w/Mariah exactly?

Wasn’t Mariah the one who fought for her to get on the show?

How is she thinking like a producer but wants Mariah off the show?

Quad being demoted should’ve happened seasons ago

The issue is she goes too far & below the belt & these woman wouldn’t go hitter like that to her & that’s why she gets away w/it

There’s a difference between starting drama & then going too far but raised all kind of hell when it was attempted to her w/Dr Damon

She hasn’t found the right one yet that will dish it back to her enough that she’s shook enough to change her act

Isn’t this the 3rd Married2Med spin-off? & no surprise where they filmed bc they’re probably expecting drama bc of what happened on Potmac

Screenshot_20210102-223632_Instagram.jpg

Dr V is one of the M2M DMV cast.. Toya & Simone filmed with her.

M2M Houston & M2M LA both cancelled due to dire ratings.

Last edited:

Truthhurt

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,272 3,651 1,052
Alleybux
Buffie spoke about Heavenly and the brand a few days ago on YouTube. Heavenly basically will do anything for a dime and told her that production told her to pick on Buffie. She said it’s horrible behind the scenes. She also said she actually wasn’t a full cast member but it all revolves around Jackie judging her infertility issues. Once she let them know she wouldn’t be returning, the production team tried to make her come back by saying there’s some clause in the contract but she put her lawyers on them and they backed down.

Bravo trash

cheesecake00

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
14,042 617 185
Alleybux
Buffie revealed a couple of months she was not offered a contract because she is Team Mariah....she can't seem to get her story straight.

POP used her fertility as a storyline, she actually filmed as a full time cast but POP for one reason or another decided to give edit her as a friend of the show..

She also claimed she was in contact with Bravo and was going to work with Bravo in the future.

Whatever happened to her surrogate.

Do you have a link to the YouTube interview, she is a commentator on allaboutthetea but I cant watch any of the lives because it's damn too long....

rhyse

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
87,981 3,742 2,584
Alleybux
Mariah isn’t going to say anything. I believe that she may know something, but if she was going to say something, she would have.
I said in another thread Mariah won’t go that low because unlike Monique she understands the ramifications of that kind of spill will reflect more on her socially than it will Heavenly. That’s why Mariah apologized to Damon only and did not spill what she knows. But I 100% think she knows about Damon.