Quantcast

Dr. Umar Johnson Wants the Same Energy in Favor of Black People as Joe Biden Gave Asians

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,640 9,305 8,625
Alleybux
People making jokes about the messages rather than explaining why his message in this case is wrong. For a lot of these same people if the establishment of the party they support wanted to reinstate the enslavement of black people they'd try to justify it to us

"It solves the high unemployment of the black community and supplies us with free housing, food and healthcare, it's basically reparations. You guys are just MAGAts and Bernie Bros for not supporting it"

It’s misguided. Republicans, as it stands right now would return us to slavery before anyone else. There was a time where republicans were more liberal and democrats were conservatives by today’s standards. Party names are interchangeable but the VALUES (liberal, conservative) are not. The Biden administration combating Asian hate doesn’t mean our problems are put on the back burner. There are other people in this country besides us that faces hardship. It’s possible to take care of both problems at once. Biden taking care of the increase in Asian hate crimes doesn’t stop the pro towards the Black community. It’s not a competition. And it’s not only up to him. You have to be engaged on the local level too. You can’t depend on the presidential administration alone and you can’t expect them to not take care of more than one group of people at a time.
You're not disproving the argument that as much is not being done for us and being done specifically for us like what's being done for Asians. You can work on both, but why does one group get the specified help and the other gets the tied lifts all speech?

And once again, you can criticize democrats without supporting republicans

Andi420

Slava Ukraini! Putin’s Biggest Hater!!
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
You're not disproving the argument that as much is not being done for us and being done specifically for us like what's being done for Asians. You can work on both, but why does one group get the specified help and the other gets the tied lifts all speech?

And once again, you can criticize democrats without supporting republicans
Yet there have been specific policies to help us so that is all a lie. The only thing I see is people downplaying what’s going on in the Asian community. On this very fµck!ng board, people had the most evilest sh!t to say all of last year about Asians and you didn’t think it wouldn’t come to a head and be a serious problem? All I see if pure selfishness. Downplaying another groups pain so the oppression olympics can continue. That’s all it is. Cause there was absolutely no concern for this UNTIL after the the fact.

chrissywo

The Baby Mama of Levi Ackerman
Reaction score
Reactions
10,530 1,060 946
Alleybux
I just find it funny that we (black women) literally got this man elected yet this man is dragging his feet when it comes to police reform. I would vote for him again in a heartbeat to get Trump's corrupt ass out of office but Joe really needs to do better. Police reform is not a difficult task. Biden's energy was totally different when addressing the recent attacks on Asian-Americans. Like many white Americans, he seems to be more focused on looting as opposed to the loss of black lives.

Don’t lump me in I ain’t voting for his ass

skybantralist

Dookie Braid God
Reaction score
Reactions
110,640 9,305 8,625
Alleybux
Yet there have been specific policies to help us so that is all a lie. The only thing I see is people downplaying what’s going on in the Asian community. On this very fµck!ng board, people had the most evilest sh!t to say all of last year about Asians and you didn’t think it wouldn’t come to a head and be a serious problem? All I see if pure selfishness. Downplaying another groups pain so the oppression olympics can continue. That’s all it is. Cause there was absolutely no concern for this UNTIL after the the fact.
What's being done specifically for us that doesn't include other groups?

Misskitty30

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
124,156 2,251 425
Alleybux
The evilest sh!t about Asians? Lol like Asians aren’t saying the evilest sh!t about black people. Why should the black community give a fµck about Asians and their so called pain? These people became rich off of black dollars while implementing disrespect towards us. What are these policies that was put in place for us?

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
The evilest sh!t about Asians? Lol like Asians aren’t saying the evilest sh!t about black people. Why should the black community give a fµck about Asians and their so called pain? These people became rich off of black dollars while implementing disrespect towards us. What are these policies that was put in place for us?
I don’t play tit for tat. Just cause some may have had some backward ass sh!t to say to us doesn’t speak for all and it doesn’t make it right to do it back. And you have google, go and see for yourself. I don’t have to sit up here and explain every little detail that you would more than likely still have an argument about cause it wasn’t good enough in your eyes.

Misskitty30

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
124,156 2,251 425
Alleybux
I don’t play tit for tat. Just cause some may have had some backward ass sh!t to say to us doesn’t speak for all and it doesn’t make it right to do it back. And you have google, go and see for yourself. I don’t have to sit up here and explain every little detail that you would more than likely still have an argument about cause it wasn’t good enough in your eyes.
Nah, I’m not googling sh!t you stated that there were policies in place for us and I ask you to state what policies because I have not heard of any. This conversation with you is pointless because you want to play dumb and stupid like Asians have not demonstrated racism against black people and you are in denial about fact that Biden did not Implement any policies that benefits black people. Good day to you ☺️

Andi420

BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
51,966 4,903 6,268
Alleybux
Nah, I’m not googling sh!t you stated that there were policies in place for us and I ask you to state what policies because I have not heard of any. This conversation with you is pointless because you want to play dumb and stupid like Asians have not demonstrated racism against black people and the fact that Biden did not Implement any policies that benefits black people. Good day to you
Okay be lazy

Digging4gold

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
23,356 1,406 620
Alleybux
Cause he literally can’t do anything about stuff on a local level. And if you want legislation to pass on a federal level, you have to make sure the people who will vote on a bill are elected. It’s not just left up to the president and the vote doesn’t stop after a general. Obama didn’t even have a super majority for very long. He withstood a lot of opposition so what we aren’t doing right now is re writing history.

Donald Trump hyped up a bunch of people to storm the capital. You cannot tell me that Obama can't use his voice to speak out against police brutality. Obama could literally lead a civil rights revolution right now. Go on news networks, YouTube, tweet, Facebook, Instagram, etc. and speak out every single day about police brutality. But he chooses not to do so.

Games

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
53,930 3,664 3,118
Alleybux
Fat boy has the gift of gab but it's a shame he's a scammer and grifter. Stealing money from black folks to build his "all boys" school and never producing anything, then demanding more donations and claiming he had a building. I see his paypal and cash app is right under his post. I suspect he's homeless and living off grifting as he has no real job or employment. This is an extreme case of right message, wrong messenger.

You are so right. Fat boy talks a good game, and has absolutely nothing to show for it. He has a rundown building in Delaware that is not up to code. He refuses free help from contractors, and thinks he’s right all the time. Fat boy’s ego is his own downfall.

Fat boy wants not 1, but 2 wives. He needs to hit the gym. What woman would want him? He has a nice face, but his body is too big.

Fat boy needs therapy to fix his ego, and also for him to not seek out power in such dysfunctional ways as having multiple wives, multiple babymothers, and panhandling for a school that will never be.