Drag Me and I'll give you AlleyBux! Leo Sun, Leo Rising, Sag Moon.

Reactions
23,785 252 184
Alleybux
I wanna drag you but then it’d be a self drag. Please give me money for the emotional trauma you’re asking me to inflict upon myself.

eta; all jokes aside you probably get shit DONE done. But the come down period, lazy lion recharge is epic.

It’s like when you’re on, you’re fucking crushing it. When you’re not feeling it, it’s such a big meh, folks are probably sad when they can’t convince you otherwise lol

People dig your energy. So when you retract it so to speak, people are like, come on son! Lmao

That is the best Leo Sun/Sag Moon interpretation I've read. That is so me!! I almost teared up LOL

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
I wanna drag you but then it’d be a self drag. Please give me money for the emotional trauma you’re asking me to inflict upon myself.

eta; all jokes aside you probably get shit DONE done. But the come down period, lazy lion recharge is epic.

It’s like when you’re on, you’re fucking crushing it. When you’re not feeling it, it’s such a big meh, folks are probably sad when they can’t convince you otherwise lol

People dig your energy. So when you retract it so to speak, people are like, come on son! Lmao

Oh for sure, I'm a lazy lion when I'm off. I've been recharging for the pas year :LOL: Thank you for this! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading your first sentence lol.

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
Actually Virgo Mercury and Scorpio Mars go together quite well. Everything has to make sense, and be methodically laid out. At least in your mind and perception, and the Scorpio Mars means you don’t give up, don’t give in, and it’s mostly your way or the highway.

Basically.

Leo Venus is screaming ‘Ta Da’, I’m here, it’s all love...until it’s not, with the Scorpio Mars, people better appreciate whatever it is you do to show love. They also ought to know how to reciprocate.

Pretty much.

That’s all I got, I used to be pretty good at placements and all that, but gave it up.

You should pick it up again - I think you're pretty damn good! :)

Reactions
51,145 620 683
Alleybux
Basically.

Pretty much.

You should pick it up again - I think you're pretty damn good! :)
Chille,

1617847622543.jpeg

1617847777471.jpeg

Reactions
182 1
Alleybux
I'm one of LSA's resident rich bitches so I'll make it rain on fonts who drag me for my placements!

Bonus bux for incorporating my Virgo Mercury, Leo Venus and Scorpio Mars!

:)
I'm one of LSA's resident rich bitches so I'll make it rain on fonts who drag me for my placements!

As a Leo rising the first thing people my notice about you is that you are annoying to be around, Leo been your first house, you are confident ( fake confident) y’all believe in faking it till you make it, attention follows you no matter what you do, you need attention to breath, wake up, sleep and possibly to do anything. Leo sun you think the world revolves around you and everyone needs to bow down to you, but what people don’t know is you wear your heart on your sleeve and would help anyone. Sagittarius moon you have no filters, some shit you like to say in order to come off smart makes you look dumb, no matter how you try to shrink your emotions you always come off dramatic, and drama follows you whatever you go, with the sag moon you value knowledge though. Virgo mercury, you are too critical and believe no one can do anything better than you can do it by yourself but people forget you are hard on yourself than you are on others.
leo Venus you think you are a celebrity and wants to be treated as one. You are boss, overspends, spends too much time on the mirror and you think everyone wants you but you a giver, fun to be around, loyal and when well treated you give the best gifts. Mars in Scorpio you are very revengeful, barely forgive or forgets, gold grudges for too long, Possessive and constantly thinking about sex, might be an emotional manipulative as well. upper side you keep your dreams low key and come on top, barely give up on your dreams and you can take your time on anything, sex with you is a dream, nothing regular and you probably ruin sex for people cause you so good, also watch you could be too fertile ( like having sex with someone the first time and getting pregnant right the way) .

Reactions
39,774 629 551
Alleybux
okay so I have a leo friend

op you're not as cute as you think and you take men hitting on you way too seriously. it a not an accomplishment you leo slut!

Reactions
48,969 988 734
Alleybux

:)
Oh god. Well you probably have hella self-confidence and you’re well dressed and can walk in stilettos in the winter without falling. However you likely have zero self-awareness.

Destroyer of Narcissists
Reactions
11,812 294 462
Alleybux
You attention seeking, insecure, needy ass........

Bad relationship having but it’s never my fault head ass....

Plotting ass...scheming ass...weed smoking ass....

Blogging ass...Instagram follower watching ass....onlyfans having ass...

Focus on me or else! Head Ass Leo

Give me your alleybucks. I don’t know what imma do with them yet. I just want them.

Mizz Andrist
Reactions
13,960 610 226
Alleybux
I actually can't think of anything more appropriate for a Leo sun/venus/rising than to create an entire thread paying people to give them attention.

h0W6GN.gif

Reactions
45,351 207 55
Alleybux
You’re good with money, you nerd, in spite of you liking nice things. You love to learn and to teach, bitch you should be a professor. You’re also obsessed with the attention being on you. You should teach a nerdy class. Bc if you taught them bad ass kids they wouldn’t wanna pay attention to your self indulged ass. You’re obsessed with “helping ppl” by teaching them shit they didn’t even ask for. Then get mad at them when you didn’t learn shit from them. Even though, you didn’t even ask them for the shit.

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
As a Leo rising the first thing people my notice about you is that you are annoying to be around, Leo been your first house, you are confident ( fake confident) y’all believe in faking it till you make it, attention follows you no matter what you do, you need attention to breath, wake up, sleep and possibly to do anything. Leo sun you think the world revolves around you and everyone needs to bow down to you, but what people don’t know is you wear your heart on your sleeve and would help anyone. Sagittarius moon you have no filters, some shit you like to say in order to come off smart makes you look dumb, no matter how you try to shrink your emotions you always come off dramatic, and drama follows you whatever you go, with the sag moon you value knowledge though. Virgo mercury, you are too critical and believe no one can do anything better than you can do it by yourself but people forget you are hard on yourself than you are on others.
leo Venus you think you are a celebrity and wants to be treated as one. You are boss, overspends, spends too much time on the mirror and you think everyone wants you but you a giver, fun to be around, loyal and when well treated you give the best gifts. Mars in Scorpio you are very revengeful, barely forgive or forgets, gold grudges for too long, Possessive and constantly thinking about sex, might be an emotional manipulative as well. upper side you keep your dreams low key and come on top, barely give up on your dreams and you can take your time on anything, sex with you is a dream, nothing regular and you probably ruin sex for people cause you so good,

Thank you for all of this. :) I wouldn't say I hold grudges, but I never forget the slick things people have said to me and bare it in mind whenever they ask me for anything.

also watch you could be too fertile ( like having sex with someone the first time and getting pregnant right the way) .

Sounds good to me! :LOL:

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
Oh god. Well you probably have hella self-confidence and you’re well dressed and can walk in stilettos in the winter without falling. However you likely have zero self-awareness.

I think my problem is that I'm too self-aware. You're right about the self-confidence and being well-dressed. I can't walk in stilettos for sh*t though :ROFLMAO: I need either wedges or a block heel. Thanks for your perspective!

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
I actually can't think of anything more appropriate for a Leo sun/venus/rising than to create an entire thread paying people to give them attention.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The sag influence cancels out your Virgo I think

Virgo is micro managing but sag is very laid back

Ooh, I've not heard that one before-- I am verrrrrry laid back. I think my virgo only comes out in my communication. I'm very much a perfectionist when it comes to writing and speaking, also when I create things, but other than that I'm chilled. Maybe even too chilled.

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
Leo rising + Sag moon :love: especially if you're a lil angel with 4th house moon. Sucks to have Aquarius and Pisces on our relationship house cusps though.

My moon is in my 5th house, do you know what that means? It's close enough to 4th so I'll take it :D

Virgo Mercury- I think a lot of Mensa members have it. Virgoish Leos are pretty funny. I would say "don't be a hypocrite and nitpick others for the same flaws you have" but you might not since you have depression moon.

Yah, I try not to be a hypocrite.

Leo Venus and Scorpio Mars- you put men through hell?

I don't think I do but they might say otherwise. :ROFLMAO:

#allonascrote
Reactions
1,365 16 3
Alleybux
You're an attention whore, yet passive aggressive and judgemental when others do the same. And on top of that you have the NERVE to be a fucking micro managing control freak but god forbid somebody try to "force you" to do some shit you don't want to do. You expect your partners to bend over backwards to prove themselves worthy, yet you don't care to show any kind of vulnerability in return. Pick a struggle.

*On another note, what's with the masochistic streak here in psychic alley these past few days?*
Daaaaaammmnnnn! Tell Op how you really feel!
EqAxwoMXMAATY7i.jpeg

Mizz Andrist
Reactions
13,960 610 226
Alleybux
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ooh, I've not heard that one before-- I am verrrrrry laid back. I think my virgo only comes out in my communication. I'm very much a perfectionist when it comes to writing and speaking, also when I create things, but other than that I'm chilled. Maybe even too chilled.
That sounds right. Virgo is known to be fussy but doesn't get as much press for how intelligent it is. It's ruled by Mercury, just a different octave of Mercury than Gemini. Virgo is exalted in Mercury (in it's home planet) so it is a very auspicious placement to have as far as intelligence. You might have to watch for insecurity or anxiety, but the presence of mercury in Virgo in your chart will be a lot smoother and less neurotic than if you had a planet like the moon or venus in virgo.

I thought the least I could do is offer a bit more reading.

Thank you for the alleybux! When you said you were giving it away I thought you were going to do us a little bit each like when Hot Girl Meg gave $10 equivalent in Bitcoin lmao. No you really donated 55 grand in Alleybux :emoji_sob:
Thanks dear!

Hall Pass
Reactions
215,627 4,470 1,684
Alleybux
That sounds right. Virgo is known to be fussy but doesn't get as much press for how intelligent it is. It's ruled by Mercury, just a different octave of Mercury than Gemini. Virgo is exalted in Mercury (in it's home planet) so it is a very auspicious placement to have as far as intelligence. You might have to watch for insecurity or anxiety, but the presence of mercury in Virgo in your chart will be a lot smoother and less neurotic than if you had a planet like the moon or venus in virgo.

I thought the least I could do is offer a bit more reading.

Thank you for the alleybux! When you said you were giving it away I thought you were going to do us a little bit each like when Hot Girl Meg gave $10 equivalent in Bitcoin lmao. No you really donated 55 grand in Alleybux :emoji_sob:
Thanks dear!

I need to copy what you guys have said and store it somewhere because a few of you have really gone into detail. I really appreciate it! Thank you. :)

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Recent Posts

• Poll
TOYOTA ForEver youtube channel discussion thread part VII
Yeah but I got the vibe it was semi-scripted and never thought she would get this bad. But I guess she's literally just being herself and doesn't...
Can we get some tea on Russell Simmons/All Def Digital?
billy married? where have i been? i havent seen him since his lorde parody. im disappointed to hear about D'lai cause i think he is funny. fyi he...
Gold Digger Astrology
I have three planets in Capricorn and three in the 8th house including Venus. Guess I´m about that Gold digging life lol
Ayy do British people have to bow to their “royals”?
LMAO! Don't Asians do that anyway? Still LMAO! They’re weird for doing that too lol but at least both sides have to do it too. I Groans...
The Henry Cavill Appreciation & (Former) Harem Meet-up Thread (Part 6)
His ultimate thirst trap post! Given this mess and how much time has passed he should give us a new one. As an apology.
How do you lose hips?
I have no choice when at the gym. Everyone has to wear them. 0.70. 31/43.5 I'll try this! I never do just cardio days bc I thought it doesn't...
Y'all is this offensive or what.
It’s not about his “opinion” it’s about his lack of intelligence. He sounds ignorant as hell. Other people with that same type of mentality will...
9ja gist live 2021 (Brand New Tea Thread)
I’m angry on behalf of d1ad3m .. she should have worn barbecue doll dress jor .. ahn ahn. Noooo barbecue doll you look like the birthday girl ...
  • Poll
Stay-at-home father is upset 200K+ wife gives money to HER family. Thinking of divorce! Is he in...
@NZURI I have a feeling that part time job is something college related cause he said he allegedly gets nothing.
XXL Mag Gets Called out over shady Nicki Minaj post!
Let's not be obtuse. There was 101 other things he could've spoken about. Funnily enough, in December the same writer said this: So how is it an...
Top Bottom