Quantcast

Drag Me and I'll give you AlleyBux! Leo Sun, Leo Rising, Sag Moon.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
Virgo Mercury means you got a slick tongue. And a Scorpio Mars.. are you a fan of revenge? Sag moo is you’re dark side and what you are secretly drawn too, do you generally like flighty AF dudes?

I was more vengeful when I was younger, now I'm just too lazy and don't want bad karma. :LOL:

I don't like flighty dudes but I do attract them sometimes. When a guy starts acting up like that it really puts me off them.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
From what I have observed about you, it seems like you want to be understood, yet you have big time jealousy issues - why?

It's because insecurities like fear of abandonment, so you're overly possessive. Not surprising as a Virgo Mercury, Leo Venus, Scorpio Mars.

What you need is a better more articulate way to communicate your needs.

Are you talking about my placements or me as a font? I'm always happy for other people when they have good things going on and I actively encourage people to be their best selves. I'm also not possessive.

2nD.gif

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
What the hell kind of virtual SadoMasichistic BS is this. I thought I saw everything in the XeS thread, but this takes the cake for odd requests.

Next thing you’ll be asking some fonts to virtually involve body fluids. Very weird and a weirdo request that only rich folk would make.

View attachment 2456143

You know it's not that deep, right? I'm offering fake money to drag my astrological placements. Come on now.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
You're welcome! I'm a little kookie too lol.
What kind of crazy am I? Where do I being. There's levels to my crazy it really depends on the occasion lol. Let's just say I'm the type to smash pour water into my boyfriend's playstation and then help him try to figure out why it stopped working.

LOOL!!! As a teen, I once smashed in my brother's house keys so that he couldn't use them when he came home. He was getting on my nerves :ROFLMAO:

I'm fine now though, I'd never do such a thing :angel

Delet This

That gum you like is coming back in style
Reaction score
Reactions
146,279 7,986 998
Alleybux
I find it interesting! Like I mentioned 2 of my placements are often talked about here, sometimes disparagingly, ans I enjoy the thoughts and feedback!

EmpressN

Multimillionaire Business Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
92,956 3,847 3,919
Alleybux
I think some of you are missing the point of this light hearted thread. I don't think OP wants us to insult her, more so tell her somethings about her placements. Learn new things and get an outsider's opinion of her placements.

Last edited:

Mutha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,081 763 311
Alleybux
You're an attention hoe, yet passive aggressive and judgemental when others do the same. And on top of that you have the NERVE to be a fµck!ng micro managing control freak but god forbid somebody try to "force you" to do some sh!t you don't want to do. You expect your partners to bend over backwards to prove themselves worthy, yet you don't care to show any kind of vulnerability in return. Pick a struggle.

*On another note, what's with the masochistic streak here in psychic alley these past few days?*
thanks for the donation luv! :love:you too @Covfefe:b41:kissing_heart:

EmpressN

Multimillionaire Business Woman
Reaction score
Reactions
92,956 3,847 3,919
Alleybux
LOOL!!! As a teen, I once smashed in my brother's house keys so that he couldn't use them when he came home. He was getting on my nerves :ROFLMAO:

I'm fine now though, I'd never do such a thing :angel
Thank you for donation!

The amount of things I've broken and or thrown away. Only to act like I have amnesia when I'm asked about it. To be fair I only turn into the hulk when I'm angry. Other than that I'm an angel :angel

Bjxxxx

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
60,856 1,064 802
Alleybux
You know it's not that deep, right? I'm offering fake money to drag my astrological placements. Come on now.
OK, Your placements are trash...Did I win anything? LOL

Gotta love the effect of the Alleybux...

Actually Virgo Mercury and Scorpio Mars go together quite well. Everything has to make sense, and be methodically laid out. At least in your mind and perception, and the Scorpio Mars means you don’t give up, don’t give in, and it’s mostly your way or the highway.

Leo Venus is screaming ‘Ta Da’, I’m here, it’s all love...until it’s not, with the Scorpio Mars, people better appreciate whatever it is you do to show love. They also ought to know how to reciprocate.

That’s all I got, I used to be pretty good at placements and all that, but gave it up.

Last edited:

MsNey

Lurking
Reaction score
Reactions
433 29 3
Alleybux
Baby, that is a compliment to a Leo.
Lol I’m a Leo and we all know that’s a compliment . Anyway I do astrology reading if anyone is looking for a deeper reading don’t be afraid of reaching out!!

BarbieDream

#DOWEHAVEAPROBLEM!?
Reaction score
Reactions
116,102 9,107 13,012
Alleybux

Leo Sun, Leo Rising, Sag Moon.

you are a lying thot, nuf said. don't try to add Scorpios in the mix boo because that does you no favors :)

WokeandWealthy

Cheverly is Dead. Who Killed Her?
Reaction score
Reactions
55,428 1,358 273
Alleybux
As a fellow Leo I was mildly triggered this Leo thread was about you and not US as a whole. We Leo’s want to join in to talk about ourselves so please hurry it along.

The sag in you makes you your own best friend. Sag and Leo makes a super compatible friendship.

Run me my coinT sus. :arrogant

WokeandWealthy

Cheverly is Dead. Who Killed Her?
Reaction score
Reactions
55,428 1,358 273
Alleybux
I wanna drag you but then it’d be a self drag. Please give me money for the emotional trauma you’re asking me to inflict upon myself.

eta; all jokes aside you probably get sh!t DONE done. But the come down period, lazy lion recharge is epic.

It’s like when you’re on, you’re fµck!ng crushing it. When you’re not feeling it, it’s such a big meh, folks are probably sad when they can’t convince you otherwise lol

People dig your energy. So when you retract it so to speak, people are like, come on son! Lmao

Mipsaf

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
56,688 4,421 2,485
Alleybux
Are you talking about my placements or me as a font? I'm always happy for other people when they have good things going on and I actively encourage people to be their best selves. I'm also not possessive.
Thanks for the bucks. Placements.

LeoBarbie

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
35,519 633 356
Alleybux
I wanna drag you but then it’d be a self drag. Please give me money for the emotional trauma you’re asking me to inflict upon myself.

eta; all jokes aside you probably get sh!t DONE done. But the come down period, lazy lion recharge is epic.

It’s like when you’re on, you’re fµck!ng crushing it. When you’re not feeling it, it’s such a big meh, folks are probably sad when they can’t convince you otherwise lol

People dig your energy. So when you retract it so to speak, people are like, come on son! Lmao

That is the best Leo Sun/Sag Moon interpretation I've read. That is so me!! I almost teared up LOL

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux

Oh for sure, I'm a lazy lion when I'm off. I've been recharging for the pas year :LOL: Thank you for this! It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be after reading your first sentence lol.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
Actually Virgo Mercury and Scorpio Mars go together quite well. Everything has to make sense, and be methodically laid out. At least in your mind and perception, and the Scorpio Mars means you don’t give up, don’t give in, and it’s mostly your way or the highway.

Basically.

Leo Venus is screaming ‘Ta Da’, I’m here, it’s all love...until it’s not, with the Scorpio Mars, people better appreciate whatever it is you do to show love. They also ought to know how to reciprocate.

Pretty much.

That’s all I got, I used to be pretty good at placements and all that, but gave it up.

You should pick it up again - I think you're pretty damn good! :)

MsNey

Lurking
Reaction score
Reactions
433 29 3
Alleybux
I'm one of LSA's resident rich b!tches so I'll make it rain on fonts who drag me for my placements!

Bonus bux for incorporating my Virgo Mercury, Leo Venus and Scorpio Mars!

:)
I'm one of LSA's resident rich b!tches so I'll make it rain on fonts who drag me for my placements!

As a Leo rising the first thing people my notice about you is that you are annoying to be around, Leo been your first house, you are confident ( fake confident) y’all believe in faking it till you make it, attention follows you no matter what you do, you need attention to breath, wake up, sleep and possibly to do anything. Leo sun you think the world revolves around you and everyone needs to bow down to you, but what people don’t know is you wear your heart on your sleeve and would help anyone. Sagittarius moon you have no filters, some sh!t you like to say in order to come off smart makes you look dumb, no matter how you try to shrink your emotions you always come off dramatic, and drama follows you whatever you go, with the sag moon you value knowledge though. Virgo mercury, you are too critical and believe no one can do anything better than you can do it by yourself but people forget you are hard on yourself than you are on others.
leo Venus you think you are a celebrity and wants to be treated as one. You are boss, overspends, spends too much time on the mirror and you think everyone wants you but you a giver, fun to be around, loyal and when well treated you give the best gifts. Mars in Scorpio you are very revengeful, barely forgive or forgets, gold grudges for too long, Possessive and constantly thinking about xes, might be an emotional manipulative as well. upper side you keep your dreams low key and come on top, barely give up on your dreams and you can take your time on anything, xes with you is a dream, nothing regular and you probably ruin xes for people cause you so good, also watch you could be too fertile ( like having xes with someone the first time and getting pregnant right the way) .

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,759 5,868 3,613
Alleybux
okay so I have a leo friend

op you're not as cute as you think and you take men hitting on you way too seriously. it a not an accomplishment you leo slut!

Yaki1B

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
55,754 1,333 1,033
Alleybux

:)
Oh god. Well you probably have hella self-confidence and you’re well dressed and can walk in stilettos in the winter without falling. However you likely have zero self-awareness.

F76679N54E

I no longer use this site.
Reaction score
Reactions
28,108 1,713 1,413
Alleybux
You attention seeking, insecure, needy ass........

Bad relationship having but it’s never my fault head ass....

Plotting ass...scheming ass...weed smoking ass....

Blogging ass...Instagram follower watching ass....onlyfans having ass...

Focus on me or else! Head Ass Leo

Give me your alleybucks. I don’t know what imma do with them yet. I just want them.

D E L E T E

DELETE ACCOUNT
Reaction score
Reactions
86,235 6,032 1,872
Alleybux
I actually can't think of anything more appropriate for a Leo sun/venus/rising than to create an entire thread paying people to give them attention.

h0W6GN.gif

L E O N E

truly humbled under God
Reaction score
Reactions
7,399 428 65
Alleybux
You ego can be big sis! Remember that you’re not always right!

I did my best
1617857563651.gif

Lexonfiyah

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
49,826 447 181
Alleybux
You’re good with money, you nerd, in spite of you liking nice things. You love to learn and to teach, b!tch you should be a professor. You’re also obsessed with the attention being on you. You should teach a nerdy class. Bc if you taught them bad ass kids they wouldn’t wanna pay attention to your self indulged ass. You’re obsessed with “helping ppl” by teaching them sh!t they didn’t even ask for. Then get mad at them when you didn’t learn sh!t from them. Even though, you didn’t even ask them for the sh!t.

Melons

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
73,720 1,891 1,340
Alleybux
You think this sh!t is a movie and you’re the star. Get over yourself lol.

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
As a Leo rising the first thing people my notice about you is that you are annoying to be around, Leo been your first house, you are confident ( fake confident) y’all believe in faking it till you make it, attention follows you no matter what you do, you need attention to breath, wake up, sleep and possibly to do anything. Leo sun you think the world revolves around you and everyone needs to bow down to you, but what people don’t know is you wear your heart on your sleeve and would help anyone. Sagittarius moon you have no filters, some sh!t you like to say in order to come off smart makes you look dumb, no matter how you try to shrink your emotions you always come off dramatic, and drama follows you whatever you go, with the sag moon you value knowledge though. Virgo mercury, you are too critical and believe no one can do anything better than you can do it by yourself but people forget you are hard on yourself than you are on others.
leo Venus you think you are a celebrity and wants to be treated as one. You are boss, overspends, spends too much time on the mirror and you think everyone wants you but you a giver, fun to be around, loyal and when well treated you give the best gifts. Mars in Scorpio you are very revengeful, barely forgive or forgets, gold grudges for too long, Possessive and constantly thinking about xes, might be an emotional manipulative as well. upper side you keep your dreams low key and come on top, barely give up on your dreams and you can take your time on anything, xes with you is a dream, nothing regular and you probably ruin xes for people cause you so good,

Thank you for all of this. :) I wouldn't say I hold grudges, but I never forget the slick things people have said to me and bare it in mind whenever they ask me for anything.

also watch you could be too fertile ( like having xes with someone the first time and getting pregnant right the way) .

Sounds good to me! :LOL:

Covfefe

In the end, we win.
Reaction score
Reactions
373,898 24,990 3,031
Alleybux
Oh god. Well you probably have hella self-confidence and you’re well dressed and can walk in stilettos in the winter without falling. However you likely have zero self-awareness.

I think my problem is that I'm too self-aware. You're right about the self-confidence and being well-dressed. I can't walk in stilettos for sh*t though :ROFLMAO: I need either wedges or a block heel. Thanks for your perspective!

Trending Threads

News Alley

Ask LSA

General Alley

Top Bottom