Quantcast

Drake and Addison Rae

Damngina10

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
89,176 1,651 605
Alleybux
That is Kourtneys girlfriend . They are probably throwing the drake rumor out there to get heat off the fact Mason told the world that Addison sleeps in her mommy’s bed . Drake is cool with the family - he’s had rumors of him sleeping with everyone from Kylie to kris when truth is he was smashing Kim and while dapping up Kanye .

He is probably aware and approved of being in on this rumor. He’ll either ignore it or come out after it gets steam to get the pressure off the Addison/ Kourt situation.

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
Some of y’all sound like hurt fangirls and it’s embarrassing.. body shaming and protecting Drizzy as if he wasn’t openly dating 18 year old Jorja Smith just a few years ago

LavaG

Don't ask, do tell
Reaction score
Reactions
6,716 595 492
Alleybux
After the fiasco with his baby mama and the underage allegations, Drake will only claim black, successful women of age in public. Of course, he'll probably find it difficult identifying black, successful women of age who will claim him...

halohalo12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
667 18 50
Alleybux
That is Kourtneys girlfriend . They are probably throwing the drake rumor out there to get heat off the fact Mason told the world that Addison sleeps in her mommy’s bed . Drake is cool with the family - he’s had rumors of him sleeping with everyone from Kylie to kris when truth is he was smashing Kim and while dapping up Kanye .

He is probably aware and approved of being in on this rumor. He’ll either ignore it or come out after it gets steam to get the pressure off the Addison/ Kourt situation.
he and kylie did hook up

alex1994

Team Owner
Solutions
Reaction score
Reactions
62,099 939 674
Alleybux

Honestly, I believe this. There's no plausible reason ( unless it's a mentor/mentee situation) why a 41-year-old would hang out with a barely out of her teens 20-year old. It's mad weird.

JuneyJune

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,067 168 119
Alleybux
Wasn't he texting with that underage actress? Some sh!t will pop off about him soon enough, that actress probably wasn't the only underage girl he was fµck!ng with. Looking at his baby momma always makes me shake my head. He was embarrassed to show his kid but he's on his way to making another tragic clear child.

Anomie

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
111,789 5,871 3,617
Alleybux
Drake isn't attracted to this woman. it's like when he had that model he paraded around.

look at his baby mama. that's his real type but he knows he can't date that in public.

live your truth Aubrey!

pinkpanda65

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
319 47 14
Alleybux
fonts thinking drake wouldn't date a basic looking white girl is so damn hilarious to me, this same mans was partying with madison beer/hailey baldwin when they were barely legal and was flirting/being touchy with alexa chung when she interviewed him on a red carpet. and the weeknd wants his head on a spike for having a fling with bella hadid.

halohalo12

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
667 18 50
Alleybux
Wasn't he texting with that underage actress? Some sh!t will pop off about him soon enough, that actress probably wasn't the only underage girl he was fµck!ng with. Looking at his baby momma always makes me shake my head. He was embarrassed to show his kid but he's on his way to making another tragic clear child.
it's very strange how people online want drake to be a pedophile so bad. there are rappers who have openly been with minors (Tyga & Kylie, Travis & Rubi Rose). Not a word about them. Yet people look for all sorts of ways to put grooming and underage stuff on Drake's name even though he's not a groomer or into underage women. If anything, he's been publicly into older women (Tyra, Taraji, etc.)

The 3 things people cite the most are incredibly stupid.

1. Billie Eilish was asked who is in her phone and she said "Hailey Bieber, Justin Bieber, Young Thug, Avril Lavigne, Ariana Grande, Kid Cudi, Ty Dolla Sign, Teyana Taylor." Thug and Ty Dolla Sign are men in Drake's age group and no one made a peep about them being in Billie's phone when she wa 17, but they called Drake a groomer lol

2. Millie Bobbie Brown was clearly just hype and a fan. Her parents were at the show when she met Drake. If you want to groom a child, you'd probably do it in secret and not both post IG pics of meeting. Her comment that Drake gives her boy advice was weird, but that's just celebrity big bro stuff and Drake had had relationships like that with male child actors / athletes, too

3. Bella Harris thing was debunked and they never went on a date: Drake Did Not Go on a Date with 18-Year-Old Model Bella Harris

Look at everyone who was in Billie Eilish phone. Hollywood is basically a big fraternity / sorority. Drake was a child actor and young stars look up to him. If he were a white dude, no one would be saying this, the same way no one says anything about the older white actors / entertainers who might have friendships / mentorship situations with younger stars of the opposite xes

incogneato

No face, no case.
Reaction score
Reactions
2,689,441 494,967 222,861
Alleybux
Yep they heard about the rumors of her and Drake and leaked these photos. Addison and Jack been together for awhile actually and she was cheating on Bryce Hall.

trubloo

Lady OG
Reaction score
Reactions
81,133 5,497 3,829
Alleybux
LOL his baby momma is a pδrn star who looks like Lord Farquad..everyones his type. He's a known clout chaser

You aint his type tho

1619144944784.gif

bopeep1326

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
469 43 9
Alleybux
I meanmy former font name literally used to be imaan hamman till I met her a few times irl and realized she wasn’t sh!t, chasing an ain’t sh!t man...it is what it is. He’s truly trash :) that’s my opinion though and I believe this tea shrug
why you say imaan isn't sh!t? you've got my interest now lol

Alivia Vick

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
17 2
Alleybux
Yep they heard about the rumors of her and Drake and leaked these photos. Addison and Jack been together for awhile actually and she was cheating on Bryce Hall.
Addison and Jack never dated, they’re just hanging out??

TerrorTubby

Terrorizing the girls, one tea spill at a time!
Reaction score
Reactions
60,130 2,151 1,022
Alleybux
I can see how the Jack Harlow and Darke may hsve been mistaken? Isnt Jack being marketed to be Gen Z’s next Drake? I keep hearing comparisons, so I will give the font the benefit of the doubt and assume they were wrong about the specific celeb, but the overall tea concept was true lol

Can someone PLEASE tell me who Addison Rae and Bryce Hall is, my refusal to download TikTok now has me feeling like a Boomer in 2021 lol

I keep hearing about Bryce because of him and Addison’s breakup and apparently some fight he has coming up.

Jasdanjon

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
1,513 248 180
Alleybux

That’s stupid - with all the drama on him dating some 19 yo it only brings up the pedophile idea again. Even thou now she is older

silenci0

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
7,043 663 353
Alleybux
Maam why is this such a pressing issue for you? Deux Moi didn’t even provide the “tea”. The screenshots are literally just them having a convo with their followers speculating on tea. I’m just confused why this is such a passionate thing for you. If people don’t believe it that’s valid.
off topic but what’s that photo in your header of the levitating bodies?