Drake and his Woes?

Reactions
23,059 393 1,191
Alleybux
Why do people say thot? Why do people say ratchet? Because they can, isn't a thot just a loose female and a ratchet a wrench so I'm not understanding why woe is a big deal.

SungQueen's B*tch
Reactions
1,533,263 188,264 118,814
Alleybux
Does anybody know about all these people drake mentioned in his thank you note or whatever for his mixtape

gl3gdrymtpk3g47dt6ov.png

Especially "Nicole who use to visit me in my moms basement" Who is she? And Whitney and Nadia?

And isn't Shay the girl he was spotted out with and then she went on an instagram rant saying he harassed her or something.. or is that a different Shay?

Oh and I'm pretty sure "woe" is a slang word Drake uses meaning friends or someones he's close with. He posted a picture of his mom and him saying me and my woe. Why would he be calling her his sadness?

Pretty On Fleek
Reactions
110,550 5,773 7,855
Alleybux
Does anybody know about all these people drake mentioned in his thank you note or whatever for his mixtape

gl3gdrymtpk3g47dt6ov.png

Especially "Nicole who use to visit me in my moms basement" Who is she? And Whitney and Nadia?

And isn't Shay the girl he was spotted out with and then she went on an instagram rant saying he harassed her or something.. or is that a different Shay?

Oh and I'm pretty sure "woe" is a slang word Drake uses meaning friends or someones he's close with. He posted a picture of his mom and him saying me and my woe. Why would he be calling her his sadness?

He thanked ALOT of his harem members(shay, kayla(her mom Vida), and close family and friends...

I see his best friend cortne, sister, friends from Toronto, basketball players, athletes,

It looks like he is trying to find Nicole and is putting out an "ad" in his thank yous, so she can find him...probably an old love interest I'm guessing, he definitely wants to find her. Notice he said "find me some how"

Sent From LSA's Most Opinionated DIVA...Deal!

Pretty On Fleek
Reactions
110,550 5,773 7,855
Alleybux
I'm confused on Drake's "sister" Raemiah... Are they blood related or what?
His sister is Dennis (his fathers) daughter making her his half sister. So they share Dennis as a father.

From my understanding. Notice they look alike.

Sent From LSA's Most Opinionated DIVA...Deal!

Reactions
Alleybux
I'm pretty sure Ryan dates Chantel Jeffries now because if you go on his and her instagram and they are always together and he stays posting about her and her ass on snapchat
Yeah .. I think so too. She's says that's her brother but you can tell she want his ass. He's very flirtatious doe he be flirting with her friends right in front of her and random girls he see:e3_25:

Reactions
Alleybux
Yeah .. I think so too. She's says that's her brother but you can tell she want his ass. He's very flirtatious doe he be flirting with her friends right in front of her and random girls he see:e3_25:

I peeped that too lmao there's a picture that was on Ryan's instagram of Ryan, Chantel, and one of her friends and her friend is like on his lap and he has his arm around Chantel

Reactions
29,175 418 409
Alleybux
You all aren't serious right? His "woes" are his homeboys.

In this case “woes” translates to his friends. It is short for whoadie, a Southern slang term for “friend”. Fellow Toronto rapper Devontée has said that “woe” also stands for “working on excellence”.

Reactions
66,159 1,219 904
Alleybux
You all aren't serious right? His "woes" are his homeboys.

In this case “woes” translates to his friends. It is short for whoadie, a Southern slang term for “friend”. Fellow Toronto rapper Devontée has said that “woe” also stands for “working on excellence”.

that was already cleared up.

General Alley

Recent Posts

House Republicans Cancel Liz Cheney For Her Refusal to Lie
House Republicans have officially removed Rep. Liz Cheney, taking the extraordinary step on Wednesday to formally strip the Wyoming Republican of...
Philly Tea Volume Iii. Motherless Children, Row Home Hoochies, Broke Scammers, And Botched Surgeries
Now just dxck eat meek Her ass hasn’t been to sleep since she gave birth.. she’s annoying Gotta be on percs lol
The Alissa Ashley & Arnell Armon Official Thread
Alissa shot the newest Selena Gomez cosmetics campaign so she is getting money from other sources besides youtube. I think thats why she doesn't...
Any tea on Al!yah ra3y? Who is she married to? How did she upgrade so fast?
Anyone explain to me please what do people actually gain from “stunting for the gram” does it help them level up their real lives in anyway ? Will...
Julia Roberts and celebs shading Chrissy Teigen
I fucks with Julia. She goes hard for her friends regarding work. She has threatened to walk on projects to have her friends come on board. She's...
Joe Budden: I'll Name This Podcast Later
I wanna fight Ian and Parks. Parks is just a whole bitch and would've never act like this to Rory or Mal's face. Ian for being a terrible manager...
RHOA HOT TAKE: Some Black Women Are Happy Porsha Took an Exoticals Man
It’s colorist to recognize that her facial symmetry and proportion makes her more beautiful than Porsha??? I was laughing when OP said “equally...
  • Poll
Meghan Markle unpopular opinions thread pt 2
The insinuations in subsequent tweets are "The injector adhered to ethics code by not naming “patient” but the agents were: Botox and filler."...
Top Bottom