Quantcast

Draya Is Not Happy That Her Friends Support Others Brands But Not Hers

NoirGoddess1987

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
2,887 24 18
Alleybux
She's just not very likable. Everyone loves a good come-up story, but she's just so arrogant, that's were she went wrong. What friends does she want to support her she literally only has Erin and YZ(her nanny) lol. To be honest her swim-wear is trash and overpriced. I'll order from zaful before I buy her crap.

TOO_FACED

No matter what u do, someone always knew u would.
Reaction score
Reactions
1,227 180 64
Alleybux
First of all, her clothing/swimwear are basic and overpriced.

If she really wanted to make money she would come down from her high horse and design clothes that "normal" girls can afford.

But that's her problem, she refuses to humble herself and she truly feels that she's better than "normal"... Even though we ALL know she is far from elite.

If I had the money to start a business I would steal a page from Fashion Nova's book! Make cute things that EVERYONE can afford.

She's a cute girl, and I'm from the "hood" myself so I know the struggle of trying to prove yourself to people who think less of you just because of where you come from. However, with age SHOULD come maturity. At some point, you have to grow up. God will bless you when you humble yourself.

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,268 7,763 5,725
Alleybux
she is crying about beige and coco because its flopping. It started off ass as fake classy Instagram thotwear but it never took off
she caved and started making athletic clothes because she realized that's whats hot right now and still nobody really fucks with it

The funny part is shes already rich

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,268 7,763 5,725
Alleybux
As a marketer it really annoys me when people’s business plan is to depend on then generosity of their friends and family in order to peddle their unattractive, unusable, and undesirable wears or services. Come up with an actual business and marketing plan to connect with those for whom your product fits their needs and desires. Draya stay bragging so she can get a good team to put together the work to make her line a success without begging what few friends she likely has.

In her instagram bio she claims to be a "marketing phenom"

Bokeem Dietl

No. 81- Habitual Line Stepper (Ret.)
Reaction score
Reactions
283,288 7,518 6,202
Alleybux
I'm kind of surprised she knows what "condescending" means. Although, her comment wasn't condescending, it was more passive aggressive but I digress.

Who are her friends these days? She changes friends pretty often.

She doesn’t know what condescrnding means since she used the word incorrectly. The word she was looking for is sarcastic.

NinaStarks

issa
Reaction score
Reactions
168,190 7,431 1,991
Alleybux
Didn’t she come out months back bragging about how much money she was making?

Apparently she doesn’t need them . Humble yourself girl

diamondsnthesky

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,279 1,835 854
Alleybux
She is rude to her friends Yz and Erin. She got mad at one of them for wearing Nike leggings instead of her brand. And she'll check them about not wearing her brand so you know she's talking about them

She really must be the problem because she's fell out with so many girls. I wonder how cool she is with Angel brinks

OS Bonnie

It was all a dream... Wake up Naga
Reaction score
Reactions
11,588 263 107
Alleybux
I've seen on several threads that people think Draya supports people and posts their products just because they're sent to her. Those are ALL PAID posts. Do you really think that Andraya Howard, a known user, would realy support anyone without payola? LOL. She'd much rather post herself than support, but posting herself won't pay the bills.

Yes, she at one time did think that she was bigger than the platform that made her. She was trying to be a legit model, I believe even signing with Wilhemina*, but that didn't work out because she's too urban/ghetto/bad mom/mean girl, etc, and now she's finally back in her lane, selling Fashion Nova and Flat Tummy tea. She really thought she'd be Giselle with that Bird Beak. I give it to her for trying, but she has to realize that no matter how classy she tries to be, she's really nothing more than an average in looks woman, with a banging body, who's a high school drop out in one of the poorest and most violent cities in the world, who has done many questionable things. Although she tries to act "above," the people who are really "above" can sniff her fraudulence and lack out immediately. Instead of calling Skyler Diggins a MAN years ago, ok, "a dude in a dress," out of insecurity, she should have followed Skyler's model of becoming the BEST in your field, graduating COLLEGE (she could have hoed and gotten educated like all the best hoes), getting married (to a handsome man who really loves her for her), getting endorsements, and really surrounding oneself with real friends and family.

Draya thought she was above, but she is finding out that she is not. Her past and her utter lack of class will forever haunt her as it's obvious who she is...she doesn't fit in around the Kim's and wife of Don C because these women were not raised in someone's hood. They have what it takes to ascend, draya does not.

Note how Chantel Jeffries used Draya for what she was worth then paid her dust. Chantel wasn't raised in the hood, and likely realized that hanging in hood elements and around the likes of Draya wouldn't boost her up. Now the girl has millions of plays on spotify alone, a successful youtube channel, a partnership with loreal, and she's been linked to A listers...IT all boils down to not being a hood rat.

Many, including Lala Anthony supported Draya in the beginning of Mint Swim because Draya was a good look and the clout and shouts was a win-win, but now Lala has her OWN successful line, and can easily start a bathing suit line if she wanted. Everyone's caught up to Draya so to speak in terms of creating OR being able to create a line and she's no longer needed. These industry people were never her friends. They were using her like she was using them. What does she have to offer beyond popularity to lesser known women? NOTHING. Perhaps a Lean Cuisine LOLLL. I mean, her dude allegedly has Herpes. Nobody wants her life. Yes and Erin and Reen are only around for the perks. Erin seems to have so many other friends and it's only a matter of time before she drops or distances herself from Draya. Yes is enjoying the bootcamp shouts draya gives her and prob likes the lifestyle (she uses the the N word so she's cancelled), and Reen is just some goofy from Philly who is glad to have friends...Like Draya is a nobody and has nothing to offer. Even the women who come to her club dates with her are lessers. She should have stuck with Cooley, Mercedeh, Jasmine, Tina, the twins, and many others. She's getting her karma...and it will keep getting worse. She should be lucky she knows how to hoe and will therefore never be desperate. It's hard to escape who you really are.

Yassssss Drag haaaaa

tumblr_n43cm3wgqb1ql5yr7o1_r2_500.gif

giphy.gif

:joy::joy::joy:

Lee7890

General Manager
BANNED
Reaction score
Reactions
23,301 2,185 2,586
Alleybux
Why did her and Mercedeh fall out?
I'm unsure, but I suspect it has something to do with Joie Chavis. After Draya and Jasmine fell out, her and Mercedeh would still hang with Erin and YZ, and Mercedeh would still hang with Jasmine. Then Joie, Draya, and Mercedeh would hang TOUGH. Joie's child was even in the mix with the 3 some HEAVY...so they were, or appeared to be pretty close. However, the three of them ALL went their own separate ways. And while Mercedeh is cordial to Erin and her sister on social media, Mercedeh and YZ no longer follow each other. YZ and Erin were best friends wayyyyy before Draya came into the picture and became a bestie to them. So I suspect that Mercedeh was really only Draya's BFF, and Erin and YZ came along with it. I also suspect that Mercedeh was teaching Draya the ropes of how to get this money in the industry, because at the time she was more credible than Draya, had connections, etc. She really helped her on the club scene, and I think even with Mint Swim. My spidey senses also tell me that all of these fall outs were prob regular sh!t that we fall out with our friends with, but on a more massive scale with hints of jealousy, bad business, and arrogance. Wow, d listers are really a lot like us. LOL.

Reaction score
Reactions
5,936 116 53
Alleybux
I'm unsure, but I suspect it has something to do with Joie Chavis. After Draya and Jasmine fell out, her and Mercedeh would still hang with Erin and YZ, and Mercedeh would still hang with Jasmine. Then Joie, Draya, and Mercedeh would hang TOUGH. Joie's child was even in the mix with the 3 some HEAVY...so they were, or appeared to be pretty close. However, the three of them ALL went their own separate ways. And while Mercedeh is cordial to Erin and her sister on social media, Mercedeh and YZ no longer follow each other. YZ and Erin were best friends wayyyyy before Draya came into the picture and became a bestie to them. So I suspect that Mercedeh was really only Draya's BFF, and Erin and YZ came along with it. I also suspect that Mercedeh was teaching Draya the ropes of how to get this money in the industry, because at the time she was more credible than Draya, had connections, etc. She really helped her on the club scene, and I think even with Mint Swim. My spidey senses also tell me that all of these fall outs were prob regular sh!t that we fall out with our friends with, but on a more massive scale with hints of jealousy, bad business, and arrogance. Wow, d listers are really a lot like us. LOL.

When you mentioned Mercedes helping draya with being business savvy, it reminded me of when she didn’t even register/trademark her swim line and one of the chicks from the basketball wives show snatched the rights to it, lol. she pretends to be self-made and inherently business oriented, but fails to give credit to those who helped her and put her on to get where she is now. Wasn’t Jackie the one that gave her the wisdom to start her businesses?

Munstereater

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,252 129 42
Alleybux
I've seen on several threads that people think Draya supports people and posts their products just because they're sent to her. Those are ALL PAID posts. Do you really think that Andraya Howard, a known user, would realy support anyone without payola? LOL. She'd much rather post herself than support, but posting herself won't pay the bills.

Yes, she at one time did think that she was bigger than the platform that made her. She was trying to be a legit model, I believe even signing with Wilhemina*, but that didn't work out because she's too urban/ghetto/bad mom/mean girl, etc, and now she's finally back in her lane, selling Fashion Nova and Flat Tummy tea. She really thought she'd be Giselle with that Bird Beak. I give it to her for trying, but she has to realize that no matter how classy she tries to be, she's really nothing more than an average in looks woman, with a banging body, who's a high school drop out in one of the poorest and most violent cities in the world, who has done many questionable things. Although she tries to act "above," the people who are really "above" can sniff her fraudulence and lack out immediately. Instead of calling Skyler Diggins a MAN years ago, ok, "a dude in a dress," out of insecurity, she should have followed Skyler's model of becoming the BEST in your field, graduating COLLEGE (she could have hoed and gotten educated like all the best hoes), getting married (to a handsome man who really loves her for her), getting endorsements, and really surrounding oneself with real friends and family.

Draya thought she was above, but she is finding out that she is not. Her past and her utter lack of class will forever haunt her as it's obvious who she is...she doesn't fit in around the Kim's and wife of Don C because these women were not raised in someone's hood. They have what it takes to ascend, draya does not.

Note how Chantel Jeffries used Draya for what she was worth then paid her dust. Chantel wasn't raised in the hood, and likely realized that hanging in hood elements and around the likes of Draya wouldn't boost her up. Now the girl has millions of plays on spotify alone, a successful youtube channel, a partnership with loreal, and she's been linked to A listers...IT all boils down to not being a hood rat.

Many, including Lala Anthony supported Draya in the beginning of Mint Swim because Draya was a good look and the clout and shouts was a win-win, but now Lala has her OWN successful line, and can easily start a bathing suit line if she wanted. Everyone's caught up to Draya so to speak in terms of creating OR being able to create a line and she's no longer needed. These industry people were never her friends. They were using her like she was using them. What does she have to offer beyond popularity to lesser known women? NOTHING. Perhaps a Lean Cuisine LOLLL. I mean, her dude allegedly has Herpes. Nobody wants her life. Yes and Erin and Reen are only around for the perks. Erin seems to have so many other friends and it's only a matter of time before she drops or distances herself from Draya. Yes is enjoying the bootcamp shouts draya gives her and prob likes the lifestyle (she uses the the N word so she's cancelled), and Reen is just some goofy from Philly who is glad to have friends...Like Draya is a nobody and has nothing to offer. Even the women who come to her club dates with her are lessers. She should have stuck with Cooley, Mercedeh, Jasmine, Tina, the twins, and many others. She's getting her karma...and it will keep getting worse. She should be lucky she knows how to hoe and will therefore never be desperate. It's hard to escape who you really are.

There was insightful and weirdly inspiring.

Munstereater

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,252 129 42
Alleybux
My friend told me when I started my business that if my sh!t ain't poppin she ain't supporting. Granted...that's not what I do but the saying still applies.

As it should be. Like if your own friend won't support your line, you need to look at your line and see what the problem is. Then do something about it.

Whining gets nothing done.

Gladhe8HER

Stop your foolishness
Reaction score
Reactions
84,195 2,138 1,316
Alleybux
Lol no but I'm starting to realize something.

I think what happened was that Draya thought she was bigger than the platform that helped build her lil buzz. She left basket ball wives and tried to start the line but she should of stayed on there and did the line at the same time. She thought she made the show but now the show is still poppin but draya ain't as poppin as he was before.
When Draya first came out with her swim line it did pretty good even after she left BW but then after a while other instagrammars jumped on the trend of selling swim wear and people just started to forget about her line. I think the fact that Draya was dating that football player kept her in the lime light after BW.

missmisha

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
170,268 7,763 5,725
Alleybux
When Draya first came out with her swim line it did pretty good even after she left BW but then after a while other instagrammars jumped on the trend of selling swim wear and people just started to forget about her line. I think the fact that Draya was dating that football player kept her in the lime light after BW.

Imo staying attached to that football player for so long held her back in many ways.

Enessie

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,873 139 148
Alleybux
i don’t doubt she’s paid but from what i see on SM, she isn’t very likeable. She seems boring and she NEVER has friends around or hangs out with anyone.

Mint swim and her other little business ventures had a lot of potential, but like everyone is saying, she isn’t business oriented and these little IG boutiques are more creative and appealing. It seems she had too many projects going on at once and too many distractions.

Also, people may think “ ugh Draya”. No one probably cares about her ish real talk. When you aren’t likeable, no one is gonna care to support you.

Clara Barton

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
182,159 10,698 4,211
Alleybux
Businesses are very hard, but I was disappointed to see her advertise a person doing her nails for free when comments were asking about brand nails.

She’s had beige and coco, mint swim, brand nails, and fine ass girls.

Capricornl

Natural that's what he wants
Reaction score
Reactions
376 18 15
Alleybux
I'll support her brand I'll inform them that she supports domestic violence fumbled the bag lol