Quantcast

Dream Interpretation

Nackee

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,533 24
Alleybux
I just woke up from a dream that me and my mom was walking into a church but I do not recognize the church. Then I am sitting in a pew and my mom wasn't there anymore. I remember the church all of sudden got packed. Then I have a machine with buttons in front of me( I just googled it is called a midi), I am not a musical person and I have never used one before. So I am playing it then all of a sudden, a bright light shines on me. And I asked a little girl next to me (Never saw this little girl before) if she can help me find the button on the machine to turn the light off. And she finally pressed the button to turn it off. Then the church just starts singing slowly "I got the to victory,oh" over and over again. I have never heard this song. I went on youtube doesn't sound like anything I ever heard. So I guess my mind just made it up along with the music playing. I have been on a spiritual journey reading scriptures and praying every day. So I am hoping that this means something. Can anyone help me interpret this?

dnADeCodER

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
7,511 1,127 1,671
Alleybux
You don't need anyone to INTERPRET this dream for you. If I were you, I would simply ASK the LORD to make it PLAIN to you so you can KNOW & UNDERSTAND what He wants you to do. Stay HUNGRY & THIRSTY to KNOW what He's saying to you in this dream & about everything else in your life. and He will make it PLAIN to you in due time. ... just continue doing what you're doing: reading and praying, and just go for a walk & talk to Him like He's your Best Friend & your Father, because He is. Fasting a meal or two is another way to HEAR HIS VOICE speaking to you about so many things in your life. For sure, He wants you/us to COME CLOSER in relationship with Him and this is one way to do it. Simply ASK Him to show you what He's saying in this dream. He wants us to HEAR HIS VOICE regularly. But He's UNLIMITED in HOW He SPEAKS to us. He uses all kinds of ways to SPEAK to us. He wants us VERY CLOSE to Him and He will answer your questions WHEN & HOW He chooses to do so. But He will tell you HIMSELF because God is Spirit and His Power is Unlimited as He develops our relationship with Him.

ETA: His Greatest Desire is to Protect, Provide & Bless us all of the days of our lives...it's up to us if we will LET Him.

News Alley

Ask LSA

The Lounge

General Alley

Top Bottom