Quantcast

Dua Lipa (24) moves in with boyfriend Anwar Hadid (20) after TWO MONTHS of being together

whatwhatwhat03

Shady Pisces
Reaction score
Reactions
115,470 30,901 1,596
Alleybux
They confirmed their romance when they put on a cosy display at the British Summer Time event in July.

And Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid have taken their relationship to the next level as they've reportedly moved in with each other after just two months together.

Sources claim the One Kiss hitmaker, 24, and the model, 20, are renting an apartment in New York as they 'spend all of their time together' amid their busy work schedules.

The Electricity hitmaker - who called it quits from her on/off boyfriend Isaac Carew earlier this year - is said to have impressed her beau's famous sisters Gigi and Bella with their 'solid' bond.

Songstress Dua is preparing to split her time between her London home and their new abode in the Big Apple, where she will complete her second album - the hotly-anticipated follow-up to her 2017 self-titled debut.

An insider told The Sun's Bizarre column: 'Dua and Anwar are spending all of their time together so it just made sense for them to rent this place.

'She’s always at his when she’s in LA and he stays with her in London so this felt like the natural step.

'Once she comes back with new music she will spend more time in New York so it’s good for her to have a base there and it makes sense to him because a lot of his family live there', they added.

MailOnline has contacted Dua and Anwar's representatives for further comment.

The couple are believed to have connected with each other over their musical talents, with both of them confessing to each other they are a fan of one another.

Dua and her ex Isaac, 33, first started dating back in 2013 and the then-couple were together for nearly four years before their subsequent split in 2017. They reconciled in January earlier this year, before separating for good in June.

Meanwhile, the award-winning singer revealed her immigrant background encourages her to make a difference in the world.

Dua - whose Albanian parents left Kosovo in 1992 - told Vogue International: 'I come from an immigrant family and from a family who have always told me to remember my roots and be proud of that.

Elsewhere in the interview, the star claimed her gender has made her work harder to achieve success in the musician industry.

The brunette beauty shared: 'As a woman you get criticised on so many different levels. I feel if a man was to do what I do onstage they’d get stellar reviews.

'As women we have to work a little bit harder, and that’s not something I shy away from. I’m always up for proving people wrong.'

upload_2019-9-2_8-13-1.jpeg

upload_2019-9-2_8-13-15.jpeg

Dua Lipa 'moves in with boyfriend Anwar Hadid as they take their relationship to the next level' | Daily Mail Online

K_Diddy

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
66,862 1,664 69
Alleybux
They confirmed their romance when they put on a cosy display at the British Summer Time event in July.

And Dua Lipa and Anwar Hadid have taken their relationship to the next level as they've reportedly moved in with each other after just two months together.

Sources claim the One Kiss hitmaker, 24, and the model, 20, are renting an apartment in New York as they 'spend all of their time together' amid their busy work schedules.

The Electricity hitmaker - who called it quits from her on/off boyfriend Isaac Carew earlier this year - is said to have impressed her beau's famous sisters Gigi and Bella with their 'solid' bond.

Songstress Dua is preparing to split her time between her London home and their new abode in the Big Apple, where she will complete her second album - the hotly-anticipated follow-up to her 2017 self-titled debut.

An insider told The Sun's Bizarre column: 'Dua and Anwar are spending all of their time together so it just made sense for them to rent this place.

'She’s always at his when she’s in LA and he stays with her in London so this felt like the natural step.

'Once she comes back with new music she will spend more time in New York so it’s good for her to have a base there and it makes sense to him because a lot of his family live there', they added.

The couple are believed to have connected with each other over their musical talents, with both of them confessing to each other they are a fan of one another.

Dua and her ex Isaac, 33, first started dating back in 2013 and the then-couple were together for nearly four years before their subsequent split in 2017. They reconciled in January earlier this year, before separating for good in June.

Meanwhile, the award-winning singer revealed her immigrant background encourages her to make a difference in the world.

Dua - whose Albanian parents left Kosovo in 1992 - told Vogue International: 'I come from an immigrant family and from a family who have always told me to remember my roots and be proud of that.

Elsewhere in the interview, the star claimed her gender has made her work harder to achieve success in the musician industry.

The brunette beauty shared: 'As a woman you get criticised on so many different levels. I feel if a man was to do what I do onstage they’d get stellar reviews.

'As women we have to work a little bit harder, and that’s not something I shy away from. I’m always up for proving people wrong.'

View attachment 1016595

View attachment 1016596

Dua Lipa 'moves in with boyfriend Anwar Hadid as they take their relationship to the next level' | Daily Mail Online
His face always looks like he smells funky socks.

CaramelBrown

Yeezus
Reaction score
Reactions
65,152 1,724 536
Alleybux
Anwar and Bella could be twins. They have the same face lol

Gigi is the only one who took after the mom facially

_Liani_

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
74,246 2,293 139
Alleybux
Yolanda trains her babies well. Nothing less but the best.

On paper, he's a wannabe model and he's managed to bag a Billionaire's daughter and now an international pop star.

Selita

Duchess of Unknown Flying Dishes
Reaction score
Reactions
3,302 79 23
Alleybux
There was a blind item on her for cheating, allegedly. For some reason I don't like them together, Isaac was really cute. Moving in with him is just a waste of energy, they're gonna break up before their first anniversary.

Putinbiebs

Ochocinco wanted me
Reaction score
Reactions
74,445 5,094 2,969
Alleybux
She allegedly cheats on him a lot. I wonder if that is true.

There was a blind item on her for cheating, allegedly. For some reason I don't like them together, Isaac was really cute. Moving in with him is just a waste of energy, they're gonna break up before their first anniversary.

Cheating after only two months?

source.gif

TooGood

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
31,640 894 543
Alleybux
yall DO know duo lipa is trans, right?
cute couple tho

lol All I can think about is that font's profile pic of Dua where she's in the bathroom and looks like a dude.

They make a handsome couple nonetheless.

Foxcatcher

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
37,101 1,173 436
Alleybux
Wth? I followed her on IG and she was boo'ed up with some b list celebrity chef for a while. I would find this surprising

ElectricLady1

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
43,068 998 311
Alleybux
Sad. I miss the other (chef) boyfriend. They were really cute together. Anwar now looks rough, old, and rugged.

Malibu

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
20,768 1,255 274
Alleybux
A BI was talking about how she uses his dad's jet to fly around now ever since getting with him. He might as well have his dad cover her rent. fµck it.

MoodyJ425

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
19,146 1,866 1,665
Alleybux

View attachment 1016595

View attachment 1016596

I wonder if shes gonna tell him when she goes to "record" at Chris Martin's house, they're actually fµck!ng

yofavegirl

The one and only
Reaction score
Reactions
6,824 130 32
Alleybux
His nose is what ruins it . If did do weird sh!t to his hair he would be way more attractive. Adrien Brody has a crazy nose but he makes sure to keep his look plain so no attention is brought to it.

Anacaona Taino

I forgot my old tag line...
Reaction score
Reactions
230,371 4,870 1,417
Alleybux
WHY is he so unattractive? He has appealing features but he wears them so awfully with his sullen face and slouchy ways. He looks like he has swastika tattoos. So dirty and gross I am surprised he is Lyme diseases son.
5f5491660584af55864e0601b3f67669.jpeg