Quantcast

Dubai Gurus lying about their ethnicities

MSJD1

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
13,823 877 441
Alleybux
First sweetie, I am arab. I’m southern Iraqi from Basra. I’m not turkoman, kurd or akkadian. I can easily trace my ancestry to eastern Saudi Arabia (great grandfather) and if I dig deeper Yemen. Iraq may not formally be part of the gcc, but we have strong relations and cultural similarities with Kuwait. Iraq, actually had observer status in the gcc until the invasion.
Iraq being part of the gcc wouldn’t even be a viable option as we have different way of governing compared to our neighbours. Iraq isn’t a kingdom it’s a secular power.
Everyone knows about Persians in Kuwait claiming Arab, it’s up to the Kuwaiti government to decide if they give citizenship or not, so I don’t understand your anger lol? I’m speaking from a point of view as an arab growing up in the UK. From your username I’m assuming you don’t even live here, so you’re not aware of the amount of Pakistani people claiming to be arab/arab origins. I have literally seen a Punjabi girl claim to be Lebanese right in front of me, even though her surname was “Khan” South Asians do have an inferiority complex and it affects them regardless of where they are in the world, they always view themselves and being inferior for no apparent reason it’s just weird.
Well for a lot northern arabs have made up arabian ancestry, i know some delusional iraqis who think they are arabian when they clearly arent , while in iraq you obviously got people who are arabians or got clear arabian ancestry, but they aint majority , these people like to act like mongols killed all natives of iraq and iraq was repopulated by arabians lol , they live in la la land, most of the iraqis are arabized
There is many south asians who claim they have arab ancestry , even better - are descendants of prophet, it is true for small minority of people, but not for most , these stories are similar to cherokee princess syndrome
And yes most gulf celebs are of ethnic minority background like Persian, Baloch , while Aseel Omran is one the rare ones who is actually arabian

Aseel before surgeries

2013-12-08_00065.jpg

79906-1310874079.jpg

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84-1318488.jpg

Aseel now

9998949141.jpg

45646848-17.jpg

Although i dont like plastic surgery topics because people gonna act like all middle easterners got big hooked noses , when in reality many got gorgeous noses and obviously hooked noses can be beautiful but people always pick worst examples to troll , i would say hooked noses are more common(as higher percentage) for south asians and their celebrities dont have much nose jobs because they see pride of having such type of nose and south asians sometimes look down at small snub noses because it remains them lower caste people noses

f.e Ameerah Altaweel, is arabian of tribal backround

princess-ameerah-al-taweel-wedding-promo-1.jpg

or these yemeni women

while she is bollywood actress

dc-Cover-d09fgulc55ppsahj8j5moaj517-20171127085249.Medi.jpeg

Layaliii

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
81 1
Alleybux
Well for a lot northern arabs have made up arabian ancestry, i know some delusional iraqis who think they are arabian when they clearly arent , while in iraq you obviously got people who are arabians or got clear arabian ancestry, but they aint majority , these people like to act like mongols killed all natives of iraq and iraq was repopulated by arabians lol , they live in la la land, most of the iraqis are arabized
There is many south asians who claim they have arab ancestry , even better - are descendants of prophet, it is true for small minority of people, but not for most , these stories are similar to cherokee princess syndrome
And yes most gulf celebs are of ethnic minority background like Persian, Baloch , while Aseel Omran is one the rare ones who is actually arabian

Aseel before surgeries

2013-12-08_00065.jpg

79906-1310874079.jpg

%D8%B5%D9%88%D8%B1-%D8%A3%D8%B3%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%B9%D9%85%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D9%85%D9%86-%D8%A8%D8%AF%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%AD%D8%AA%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%BA%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D9%83%D8%A8%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A5%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D9%87%D8%A7-%D8%A8%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AA%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%8A%D9%84-1318488.jpg

Aseel now

9998949141.jpg

45646848-17.jpg

Although i dont like plastic surgery topics because people gonna act like all middle easterners got big hooked noses , when in reality many got gorgeous noses and obviously hooked noses can be beautiful but people always pick worst examples to troll , i would say hooked noses are more common(as higher percentage) for south asians and their celebrities dont have much nose jobs because they see pride of having such type of nose and south asians sometimes look down at small snub noses because it remains them lower caste people noses

f.e Ameerah Altaweel, is arabian of tribal backround

princess-ameerah-al-taweel-wedding-promo-1.jpg

or these yemeni women

while she is bollywood actress

dc-Cover-d09fgulc55ppsahj8j5moaj517-20171127085249.Medi.jpeg

So what if some fµck!ng non-arab Iraqis want to claim Arab? arab tribes settled beyond Erbil, I really love how it’s NON Arabs and non iraqis who are trying to educate me on my own culture looool. From baghdad southwards is predominantly ARAB Iraqis so how the fµck are we a minority? A minority is chaldeans or Kurds. Please sweetie do your research because it pains me reading your poorly researched bµllsh!t. Iraqi Arabs didn’t kill any natives, the natives are still here the majority of them left Iraq in search of a better quality of life, just like many Iranians migrated to Europe/America.

Most gulf celebs are native Arabs, theres a few frauds like shams alkuwaitiya but that’s a “minority”. Lmao she isn’t even classed as a celebrity she’s tacky and is a Z-lister. But that’s that only example you guys could come up with. Darling there are no decndants of prophet Muhammad in Pakistan, another fictitous claim. Once again south Asians want to squeeze that 1% arab 23andme result into 100% arab, embarrassing asf. Lmao south Asians don’t have nose jobs???. Please explain why Bollywood actress’s faces are botched from bad botox or a fµcked up nose jobs?
Aseel was beautiful before and stunning now, both Aseel and Amirah have typical Saudi features, so your point is?

234AF08B-887E-4B51-B005-2168F81A971B.jpeg

kihddi

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
19 1
Alleybux
So Iranians are so proud of their heritage that they have the highest rate of nose jobs! The capital is called nose job capital of the world! And it’s no coincidence most wear colored contacts and go blonde after

View attachment 2161011 View attachment 2161012 View attachment 2161013 View attachment 2161014 View attachment 2161015

lol this made me laugh, you realise that beauty trends and society pressure/standards play a big part on it right..? It's like East Asian women getting eyelid surgery to make their eyes appear bigger. it's got nothing to do with the dismissal of heritage. And just because Iran is the capital of nose jobs it doesn't mean the majority of Iranians are getting their noses done. they have some of the best surgeons which obviously attracts international patients. same as turkey

Maryam khan

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
4 2
Alleybux
You seem have an inferiority complex here, not Pakistanis - as they are very proud of who they are. Pakistanis are super patriotic people.

Why would they pretend to be Iraqi? Iraq has a very bad reputation. Pakistan has a much better reputation, is a more stable country with a strong military, nuclear armed state, more civil freedoms, better economy, etc. Pakistan is far more respected than Iraq. Makes sense they would claim Turkish heritage, but Iraqi?? It proves how ignorant they are. Even other arabs look down on Iraqis and rejected Iraqi refugees from the war. Very sad.

The rare Pakistanis claiming Arab heritage would not claim a war torn country like Iraq that is known for ISIS terrorists and a weak economy/miliatry, but rather they claim ancestry from the Islamic prophets - every Muslim would like to feel closer to the prophets.
True. Im pakistani and never met ANYONE who claimed to be arab thts so stupid lmao.
I lived in dubai my whole life because my dad started his own company here. Not everyone in dubai is rich fake superficial. All of tht is just an image. But i hv met ppl who HATE arabs and look down on them so they need to stop with their superiority complex.

monsoonwinds

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
27,517 4,679 2,658
Alleybux
True. Im pakistani and never met ANYONE who claimed to be arab thts so stupid lmao.
I lived in dubai my whole life because my dad started his own company here. Not everyone in dubai is rich fake superficial. All of tht is just an image. But i hv met ppl who HATE arabs and look down on them so they need to stop with their superiority complex.

I forgot all about this thread LOL! And what she’s saying might be true in the UK for whatever reason but in America? I have never met a Pakistani who claimed anything but Pakistani and are extremely proud of being Desi.. Matter fact it was my Pakistani friends who really got me into Bollywood and Urdu music and shalwar and etc.. I understand that there’s groups of Pakistanis that claim to be descendants of Ahlul Bayt but you can find those people everywhere ! Idk it might just be a UK phenomenon

ChiShe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,059 1,728 1,856
Alleybux
I forgot all about this thread LOL! And what she’s saying might be true in the UK for whatever reason but in America? I have never met a Pakistani who claimed anything but Pakistani and are extremely proud of being Desi.. Matter fact it was my Pakistani friends who really got me into Bollywood and Urdu music and shalwar and etc.. I understand that there’s groups of Pakistanis that claim to be descendants of Ahlul Bayt but you can find those people everywhere ! Idk it might just be a UK phenomenon
It makes no sense that Pakistanis would claim Iraqi heritage when Pakistan is miles ahead of Iraq in every department and is far more progressive than Iraq.

Sonia and Fyza are clearly mentally unwell, especially Fyza. On Twitter she used to on crazy rage rants all the time. She spent hours insulting Pakistanis. She is not healthy. She looks Pakistani and even spoke in a Pakistani language.

Layaliii

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
81 1
Alleybux
It makes no sense that Pakistanis would claim Iraqi heritage when Pakistan is miles ahead of Iraq in every department and is far more progressive than Iraq.

Sonia and Fyza are clearly mentally unwell, especially Fyza. On Twitter she used to on crazy rage rants all the time. She spent hours insulting Pakistanis. She is not healthy. She looks Pakistani and even spoke in a Pakistani language.

Sonia and fyza are the blueprint for MANY uk Asian girls switching races. Exactly what you said is true Pakistan is more progressive than Iraq. But it has nothing to do with that. In the UK for some ridiculous reason South Asian are looked down upon. There are many genuinely good ones who are doctors, lawyers and earn a good living. But that’s been overshadowed by Pakistani grooming gang scandals all over the uk, south Asian drug dealers, fraudsters etc. There’s literally nothing special about being arab, I wish these girls would understand loool. Sonia and fyza both lost my respect when they wanted to beg being from my war torn home country for clout. Also, they’re not claiming to be iraqi/turk anymore like it says on the vogue arabia article. They both claim to be 100% Kuwaiti hahaha. Pathetiiiiic.

ChiShe

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
30,059 1,728 1,856
Alleybux
Sonia and fyza are the blueprint for MANY uk Asian girls switching races. Exactly what you said is true Pakistan is more progressive than Iraq. But it has nothing to do with that. In the UK for some ridiculous reason South Asian are looked down upon. There are many genuinely good ones who are doctors, lawyers and earn a good living. But that’s been overshadowed by Pakistani grooming gang scandals all over the uk, south Asian drug dealers, fraudsters etc. There’s literally nothing special about being arab, I wish these girls would understand loool. Sonia and fyza both lost my respect when they wanted to beg being from my war torn home country for clout. Also, they’re not claiming to be iraqi/turk anymore like it says on the vogue arabia article. They both claim to be 100% Kuwaiti hahaha. Pathetiiiiic.
They both sick individuals. I don't know how they do it. How can you lie about the core of your being? They lie about every little detail about their lives.

Layaliii

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
81 1
Alleybux

Fyzas rant from today, what’s up with the creepy faces she keeps making loool

rayyaaa99

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,951 92 14
Alleybux
I know this has nothing to do with the lying influencers, but do any of you guys know Rawan Bin Hussein from Dubai? Why is it Bin and not Bint since she is female. Thanks loves XO

Layaliii

Rookie
Reaction score
Reactions
81 1
Alleybux
I know this has nothing to do with the lying influencers, but do any of you guys know Rawan Bin Hussein from Dubai? Why is it Bin and not Bint since she is female. Thanks loves XO

Bin Hussain is the family name not the name of her dad.

Sudanidoll

BEYONCE?? you look like Luther Vandross
Reaction score
Reactions
10,629 981 521
Alleybux
The self hatred south Asians have is next level. A Pakistani girl I went to school with used to lie about being from Saudi Arabia, being from an Arab speaking country and having Arab lineage/family I would question her about her heritage, or say things in Arabic and she would never understand or have answers. It was halarious but mostly sad because her sister was a proud Pakistani

rayyaaa99

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,951 92 14
Alleybux
The self hatred south Asians have is next level. A Pakistani girl I went to school with used to lie about being from Saudi Arabia, being from an Arab speaking country and having Arab lineage/family I would question her about her heritage, or say things in Arabic and she would never understand or have answers. It was halarious but mostly sad because her sister was a proud Pakistani
It really sucks tbh because Pakistanis have beautiful culture as well they girls are just so caught up with classism and social standards nowadays that they’re not proud of where they come from!

TrapSlimeHo

Ho Safely
Reaction score
Reactions
97,136 1,670 238
Alleybux
Bumping because I just found Fyza on Snapchat and she was talking about PBN ROCK, and she was in the family and friend skybox for Chris brown at London… I’m mad the old pictures got scrubbed from the thread… I want the tea

bellabear93

Bench Warmer
Reaction score
Reactions
Alleybux
Bumping because I just found Fyza on Snapchat and she was talking about PBN ROCK, and she was in the family and friend skybox for Chris brown at London… I’m mad the old pictures got scrubbed from the thread… I want the tea
See my post. And as of this week her crazy ass has a telegram now where she talks about her “relationship” with PNB.
SoniaxFyza getting dragged in the comment section of video

Head over to tattle life to read more about her lying a$$ Soniaxfyza thread

L_E

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 166 70
Alleybux
They say it’s because Arabs look down on Southeast Asians. Apparently it’s a popular thing to lie about in Dubai.

Not only in Dubai, they do it in the west too, especially Pakistanis lol.

DizzyDelhia

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,113 55 6
Alleybux
I came across Lailli’s TikTok and I’m surprised there’s no update on her new nose.
She went for yet another nose job and finally got botched!
It was bound to happen and I don’t think she’ll stop here either. You can kinda see that the tip looks abnormal compared to the nose bridge.
She was so beautiful, if only she had stopped at the last surgery

Attachments

• C8B49C03-2423-47DC-9B6A-DC590F8AA614.jpeg
    C8B49C03-2423-47DC-9B6A-DC590F8AA614.jpeg
    118.2 KB · Views: 73
  • DBCCC3B6-CDCB-4F0D-B5B8-EFFC54449C88.jpeg
    DBCCC3B6-CDCB-4F0D-B5B8-EFFC54449C88.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 72

PapasAkai

Aryan's Akai
Reaction score
Reactions
125,763 17,762 2,852
Alleybux
I heard they’re not friends with anncy anymore anyone know what happened?
I suspected that but I’m not sure
They sometimes do like some of pics tho and vice versa especially Alizeh does

I think something defo happened between Laili and Anncy tho they stopped that for some months and now like the odd pic etc

I think both are problematic b!tches tbh Anncy has become insufferable and Laili also a jealous b!tch

deuces

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
1,193 86 18
Alleybux
I think her new nose looks fine, but the filters she's uses on tiktok make her look really odd

Reaction score
Reactions
5,691 670 245
Alleybux
First sweetie, I am arab. I’m southern Iraqi from Basra. I’m not turkoman, kurd or akkadian. I can easily trace my ancestry to eastern Saudi Arabia (great grandfather) and if I dig deeper Yemen. Iraq may not formally be part of the gcc, but we have strong relations and cultural similarities with Kuwait. Iraq, actually had observer status in the gcc until the invasion.
Iraq being part of the gcc wouldn’t even be a viable option as we have different way of governing compared to our neighbours. Iraq isn’t a kingdom it’s a secular power.
Everyone knows about Persians in Kuwait claiming Arab, it’s up to the Kuwaiti government to decide if they give citizenship or not, so I don’t understand your anger lol? I’m speaking from a point of view as an arab growing up in the UK. From your username I’m assuming you don’t even live here, so you’re not aware of the amount of Pakistani people claiming to be arab/arab origins. I have literally seen a Punjabi girl claim to be Lebanese right in front of me, even though her surname was “Khan” South Asians do have an inferiority complex and it affects them regardless of where they are in the world, they always view themselves and being inferior for no apparent reason it’s just weird.
It's true many Persians in Kuwait claim to be Arab. They will never be Arab but they are such self hating Persians that deny their ancestry, heritage, culture and even language (they stop speaking Farsi and only speak Arabic because they're so desperate to be accepted as Arabs).

L_E

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
8,000 166 70
Alleybux

100% Pakistanis are notorious for claiming to be Arab, they get beyond happy if someone says they look Arab. Many of the Pakistanis I went to school with would always ask people if they looked Arab, it was strange.

I’ve caught several of them pretending to be Arab, by speaking Arabic to them and them not having a clue what I was saying. Not sure why they do it.

D O U X

libra's groove
Reaction score
Reactions
127,117 2,491 333
Alleybux
My take on this: it’s true, some south Asians have an inferiority complex especially if they have ties to the Middle East. The social hierarchy is no joke, even if you have money. Also, the Mirzas are Shi’a, and most Shi’as on this planet are famously Iranian despite the fact that they exist in many cultures. There is a large Pakistani Shi’a population so it made sense for her to lie about her mother’s true identity. They also have a Persian surname anyway (Mirza) through her father’s distant ancestry from the 19th century, so it made the lie easier to believe.

It’s also why she changed her name from a South Asian name (Saniya, then to Saanieh. The -eh suffix is common in Persian peoples names) then to Lailli.

This woman has crafted a whole identity that is based on her own self-hate. She finally admitted to being from India from her dad’s side just recently, but bangs on about that she’s really Iranian that lives in India. I remember her blocking people about mentioning it in her earlier vlogs. She’s probably never going to claim her Pakistani heritage anyway.