Quantcast

Dubai's Sheikh Saeed bin Maktoum, Latifa bint Mohammed & Other Scandals

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Thought I'd start a thread to discuss the late Sheikh Maktoum, his son, wives and other children. But first, here's a video of the latest family scandal..

She rambles on a lot and her style of speech is a bit monotonous. So for those of you who don't have the patience to sit through the 40 minutes, scroll down...

0:01 Latifa introduces herself, says Sheikh Mohamed bin Rashid (her father) has 3 daughters named Latifa and that she is the middle one.

1:15 "All my father cares about is his reputation, he will kill people to protect it. He only cares about himself and his ego"

3:00 Shamsa's escape and how her story ended up in The Guardian.

5:45 Shamsa's best friend Mona gets arrested, interrogated and tortured by the Dubai Police.

6:25 Latifa explains how her adopted sister Fatima lived her entire life in a cage inside their house.. this was her father's way of punishing her for being naughty.

8:15 Latifa's first escape attempt.

11:35 "They tortured me and told me that my father ordered them to beat me and kill me. My father, the ruler of Dubai.. all this public image that he's trying to portray.. human rights.. it's all bµllsh!t. He's the most evil person I have met. He's pure evil. He's responsible for so many people's deaths."

12:30 Sheikh Mohamed kills Bouchra, the Moroccan wife of his brother Sheikh Maktoum.

13:30 Latifa's prison experience.

17:40 Feeling betrayed by her own family.
"My mother was always worried I'd do something to tarnish my dad's (fake) image." "After I got out of prison, I felt no compassion from my own mother or my sister Maitha. They said: "you did this to yourself." "No, I didn't. I didn't tell Shamsa to run away. I was just trying to help my sister."
Latifa says it was Shamsa who took care of her as a child and that she sees her as a mother figure.

18:40 Post-prison release. Latifa's mental breakdown and being admitted to the hospital.

20:50 Back to prison.

22:30 The breaking point. Latifa's decision to escape.

25:21 "I look like my sister Maitha and brother Majid. So, even if people try to discredit me, I look like my siblings. And I have a copy of my passport and Emirates ID to prove it.

26:00 "I only have a copy of a copy of my passport. I'm not allowed to keep it, I wasn't allowed to drive or leave the city. My life was very restricted."

28:30 Life inside the palace.

29:00 Living a lie for 10 years. Sheikh Mohamed's sister "adopts" Latifa and Majid at birth and tells them she's their real mother.

32:00 How Sheikh Mohamed treats his children.
"A lot of people have been tortured and lost their lives. My father covers up a lot of murders, he doesn't care. He is the worst criminal you could imagine, yet he has this image of a so modern man. I have 30 brothers and sisters, he's no father figure. He just likes to post pictures of his children, to make it appear he's a family man. His public image, it's all PR. He has a son in Lebanon that he met maybe once or twice, and I think he gave him a handshake! He's neglected so many of his kids, he's no father. He's a disgusting human being."

33:00 "In Dubai, the media is controlled, as is much of the Middle East. If I don't make it out alive, at least there's this video."

34:12 Life after Dubai. Looking forward to the future (in the United States).

36:50 More on Sheikh Mohamed's atrocities and crimes.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Yes it happened just two days ago.

EDIT: About a week ago she tried to plead for help on Instagram, but her account got hacked and taken down shortly after.

Last edited:

nyakomdaku

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
195,777 4,947 1,016
Alleybux
the al maktoum men tend to have children popping out of nowhere. wonder how the sheikh decides which ones he acknowledges publicly and which ones he doesn't. wonder why no one ever asks when he was married to the mothers of these children since his only official wives are Hind and Haya

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
I can’t listen right now but OP, does she say anything about Sheikh Rashid bin Mo death?

Nope, otherwise I would've mentioned it. I was anxiously waiting for that part as well. There are already rumors circulating about the father being responsible. It is said that Rashid, just like his sister Shamsa, had a rebellious nature and was not pleased with the way his father treated people.

Bernsteina

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
35,856 1,404 461
Alleybux
My heart truly goes out to her. She part of her teens being in prison being tortured when kids in the US at her age were getting drivers licenses, worrying about prom dates & applying for colleges.

It also sounds like she is determined to take her own life if her escape plan goes awry.

MsCurlyGurl

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
6,907 64 10
Alleybux
Wait...Let me make sure I have the right Sheikh because I get them confused. Is she talking about Sheikh Hamdan's father? If so, then...Damn! He tries to play it off like he is the peaceful sort.

PettyJKrueger

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
62,985 1,104 120
Alleybux
Wait...Let me make sure I have the right Sheikh because I get them confused. Is she talking about Sheikh Hamdan's father? If so, then...Damn! He tries to play it off like he is the peaceful sort.

Yep. Sheikh Mohammed, the ruler of Dubai
images

Sheikh Hamdan, the sexy ass smash on sight even tho he’s short Crown Prince
Hamdan-bin-Mohammed-Al-Maktoum.jpg

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
You know what baffles me the most? I was looking at Maitha's insta just after Latifa's video went viral, she posted a photo of Sheikh Mohamed on a horse with an arabic poem praising his chivalry... !! WTF is wrong with these people?.. I think the whole family needs psychiatric help.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
@ dubai Media Office has just posted photos from an event that Sheikh Mo attended with his daughter Latifa (not the one who escaped). I think they're trying hard to distort people's perception of the recent scandal, and the fact that there are THREE Latifas. It's as if he's trying to say to the international community "hey.. look.. my daughter Latifa is here.. she did not run away.. I didn't kill or torture nobody.. I swear the video is fake!!!" :LOL:

I've never seen him show any expression before at all. But in the photos he looks unusually upset. And Latifa looks terrified to be sitting next to him.

DYHHa42XUAIemhD.jpg

DYOfNNvWkAAitFQ.jpg:large

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Girl, she came through. The channel's name is Escape from Dubai . How frightening

The channel posted this update:

Thank you, everyone, for your comments.
Please follow updates on www.escapefromdubai.org. It is now one week since the last contact. The UAE has failed to respond, other than parading around the 1st Sheika Latifa, in an attempt to confuse.

HOW YOU CAN HELP

1. Keep talking about Latifa, tell your friends and family, your politicians, tel human rights organisations, lawyers. Keep using social media. Don't stop talking, #FindLatifa, #WhereIsLatifa. Don't let her father bury her.

2. Please help us find this brave woman. We want to hire private investigators to assist and have set up a go fund me. Any investigators that can offer their services for free please get in touch.

Liz Smith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,120 187 167
Alleybux
This is super fµcked up. I think it should be its own thread. Especially as its currently happening and not a scandal of the past. Maybe you should change the thread title.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
I've deliberately chosen that title because I don't want the thread to die off, so that people will keep clicking even after the initial storm of the scandal passes. Also, if you listen to the recording, she makes one serious and exclusive revelation that her father was responsible for the death of Sheikh Maktoum's wife. And I think that Sheikh Saeed, the senior member in Al Maktoum's second generation of children, is obligated to speak up to defend his cousin who is pleading for help and says that her life is in danger. He sits in his tent all day preaching women's rights in Islam but in situations like these he remains silent. Too much hypocrisy in this family that needs to be called out.

Ricci of BH

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,022 17 20
Alleybux
Damn she posted her passport and Emirates ID. I'm sure this is not gonna be covered in the UAE but there seems to be some shady sh!t going on in the background with the royal families. I still want to know the real tea with the son who allegedly overdosed, Rashid.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
I'm sure this is not gonna be covered in the UAE but there seems to be some shady sh!t going on in the background with the royal families. I still want to know the real tea with the son who allegedly overdosed, Rashid.

The UAE is not a monarchy, it did not even exist on the map 50 years ago. These people are not a "royal" family, but rather a group of unelected bedouins that have appointed themselves ruling sheikhs.

Like you, I am curious to know what happened to Rashid. I guess we'll never know the real truth, unless another one of Mo's children decides to speak out.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
It saddens me to say this, but it appears that Latifa is no longer with us. The last report says that she heard gunshots outside her room in India, then a few seconds later she got disconnected and nothing has been heard from her since.

Although the ending is tragic, I feel there is still hope in humanity and that this crime won't go away as the story dies down. There is now recorded evidence that Sheikh Mohamed is responsible for torturing, drugging, abusing, and murdering people.

I also hope that Latifa's story helps awaken the public's eyes to the endless atrocities committed by this family. And to those members here who keep gushing over these sheikhs and their cuteness.. please wake up!!!!

Liz Smith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,120 187 167
Alleybux
It saddens me to say this, but it appears that Latifa is no longer with us. The last report says that she heard gunshots outside her room in India, then a few seconds later she got disconnected and nothing has been heard from her since.

Although the ending is tragic, I feel there is still hope in humanity and that this crime won't go away as the story dies down. There is now recorded evidence that Sheikh Mohamed is responsible for torturing, drugging, abusing, and murdering people.

I also hope that Latifa's story helps awaken the public's eyes to the endless atrocities committed by this family. And to those members here who keep gushing over these sheikhs and their cuteness.. please wake up!!!!
Where are you getting this information?

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Where are you getting this information?

A website was created to track her whereabouts. The link has been posted above. I don't believe she is still alive, or she would have resurfaced by now.

Its a known fact that Indian authorities are corrupt to the core. They probably finished her off and disposed her body in the ocean. She even said it in the video, that her father doesn't like to get his hands dirty and makes others carry out the killings on his behalf.

What is truly disturbing is that, as I type these words, her brother @faz3 is posting pics of his horse and workout session on social media. What kind of sick, despicable person would continue posting pictures after his sister, his own blood, has been reportedly gunned down?

Shame on him and the rest of his family, they have no humanity. They are scum of the earth.

NightMoves

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 33 78
Alleybux
One thing I have noticed is Faz3 LOVES the attention he gets on Instagram. Let his Instagram follower number start dropping, that will send a message. If anyone is following him on Instagram, stop. It's like all of these other movements, when the ticket sales and viewership drop people take notice and things happen. As a matter of fact, unfollow all of the Maktoum family. It all is making sense now in regards to Rashid, a heart attack at his age............he was ill for a while before his death.....it all sounded fishy to me. He was probably locked away like this poor young lady in living conditions I would not put my dog in.

Liz Smith

MVP
Reaction score
Reactions
6,120 187 167
Alleybux
I understand that you want people to continue to click on this thread long after this news dies down but I still think this girl and her story need its own thread in News Alley so more fonts can see it. Maybe if you make this thread about Saeed or whoever then they wont merge it?

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Considering that this thread was made with the purpose of calling out sheikhs on their disgusting behavior, I think its appropriate to talk about the relationships Sheikh Mohamed had with his wives.. after all, his polygamous marriages were the main reason why his children's lives turned out the way they did.

The first wife of Sheikh Mohamed is a woman named Randa Mohamed Al Banna, the daughter of a former Lebanese diplomat who resided in Dubai in the early 1970's.

The source of this info is "Arab Times", an Arabic newspaper published in the United States -- which is banned in the Emirates. Sheikha Randa has recently contacted the paper and revealed to them her story.

Sheikh Mo and Randa got married in 1973 and two years later Randa gave birth to Manal, their only child together. But the relationship did not last long because Mo got bored of Randa real fast (typical sheikh behavior!) and would leave her alone at home while she's pregnant. Then a few months later she discovered that he had met an Iranian-American woman named Danielle and they were secretly seeing each other, and this is where their marriage started to hit the rocks.

When Mo's parents found out about his marriage to Randa they became very angry. The fact that a foreign woman could possibly become the mother of their first grandson did not sit well with them, so they made a decision that he was going to marry a cousin. In 1979, the Al Maktoums announced the engagement of Mo and Hind, and they held a lavish wedding which was considered the most expensive ever to take place in Dubai. -- Mo was in his 30's at the time and Hind was only 16.

Mo divorced Randa shortly after his marriage to Hind and snatched her child (Manal) away from her. Manal was then taken to the palace to be raised by Hind and while growing up she was lied to about who her mother is (this is very similar to the story of Latifa).

Randa says that she was not allowed any contact with her daughter and that over the years she has received numerous death threats to keep her from opening her mouth.

This picture was taken on her wedding day in her father's house, she is wearing Sheikh Mo's bisht. She says that Mo walked into the room, took off his bisht and wrapped it around her body.

randa09.jpg

I think Manal's eldest son Mohamed looks a lot like her.

randa3%20Large%20Web%20view.jpg

and this is what she looks like now..

randa1%20Large%20Web%20view.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reactions
3,872 192 2
Alleybux
Considering that this thread was made with the purpose of calling out sheikhs on their disgusting behavior, I think its appropriate to talk about the relationships Sheikh Mohamed had with his wives.. after all, his polygamous marriages were the main reason why his children's lives turned out the way they did.

The first wife of Sheikh Mohamed is a woman named Randa Mohamed Al Banna, the daughter of a former Lebanese diplomat who resided in Dubai in the early 1970's.

The source of this info is "Arab Times", an Arabic newspaper published in the United States -- which is banned in the Emirates. One of Sheikh Mohamed's wives has recently contacted the paper and revealed to them her story.

Sheikh Mo and Randa got married in 1973 and two years later Randa gave birth to Manal, their only child together. But the relationship did not last long because Mo got bored of Randa real fast (typical sheikh behavior!) and would leave her alone at home while she's pregnant. Then a few months later she discovered that he had met an Iranian-American woman named Danielle and they were secretly seeing each other, and this is where their marriage started to hit the rocks.

When Mo's parents found out about his marriage to Randa they became very angry. The fact that a foreign woman could possibly become the mother of their first grandson did not sit well with them, so they made a decision that he was going to marry a cousin. In 1979, the Al Maktoums announced the engagement of Mo and Hind, and they held a lavish wedding which was considered the most expensive ever to take place in Dubai. -- Mo was in his 30's at the time and Hind was only 16.

Mo divorced Randa shortly after his marriage to Hind and snatched her child (Manal) away from her. Manal was then taken to the palace to be raised by Hind and while growing up she was lied to about who her mother is (this is very similar to the story of Latifa).

Randa says that she was not allowed any contact with her daughter and that over the years she has received numerous death threats to keep her from opening her mouth.

This picture was taken on her wedding day in her father's house, she is wearing Sheikh Mo's bisht. She says that Mo walked into the room, took off his bisht and wrapped it around her body.

randa09.jpg

I think Manal's eldest son Mohamed looks a lot like her.

randa3%20Large%20Web%20view.jpg

and this is what she looks like now..

randa1%20Large%20Web%20view.jpg

This is so sad. Absolute power really does corrupt absolutely. Thank you for creating this thread. I have been following Latifa's story and there is such scanty information online. Unfortunately Mo must have had his henchmen scrub the net of negative stories.I feel so bad for Latifa. Being imprisoned, tortured and abandoned by your own father is just insane. I dont understand how her siblings can continue to live their luxurious lives and post on insta when such unspeakable harm has been done to their sister. They shall reap what they sow in the end.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
Today Latifa attended yet another event !! This time she's hosting special olympics athletes with her brother Mansour. Its quite laughable how this woman was never given any public roles and now they're flooding the internet with her pictures like she's the first lady. Never seen such a dishonest, deceitful bunch in my whole life.

NightMoves

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 33 78
Alleybux
This is so sad on multiple levels. I had no idea anything like this was going on. I am sad for Latifa. I can't imagine the one man on earth that should be there for her is so awful. Words can't even describe it. At Rashid's funeral, Hamdan was devastated. His face was wet from crying...I think he knew what really happened. I think all of Mo's children live in fear. I don't think any dare help the other for fear they will be next. They just do what is told to them and don't ask questions. I can't say I blame them. This is not like getting grounded for a weekend for covering for your sister. Anything could happen and it will end in death. My view of Dubai has completely changed. It is very disturbing.

Reaction score
Reactions
4,858 145 34
Alleybux
HRH Princess Haya posted this photo on Instagram just 24 hours after Latifa's disturbing video went viral. -- Sheikh Mo praying with their son Zayed at home.

A great example of what a God-fearing, hands-on Muslim father looks like! Lol.. No wonder these people love Instagram so much. It's like living in their own virtual palace of outright lies.

NightMoves

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 33 78
Alleybux
It is just amazing to me that this poor young lady just wanted to be able to drive, do normal daily activities, and show compassion and help her siblings. Then there is Mansoor vacationing and hanging out with one of the trashiest women, even by USA standards, Carla. Hamdan, heaven only knows what goes on behind that nice guy PR BS.......and nothing happens to them. Latifa just wants to be treated like a human being and is mistreated. No wonder the Maktoums are joked about as the Kardashians of the Middle East. I get it now. I am starting to think Dubai is a lot more like Saudi Arabia than I thought. How do they expect others to have respect or be open their way of thinking/religion when they think it is ridiculous and don't follow it? Dubai.....Don't Understand Bullshit And Injustice that is going on with Latifa. Please let her be okay.

BONNIE HARVEY

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
172 2
Alleybux
It is just amazing to me that this poor young lady just wanted to be able to drive, do normal daily activities, and show compassion and help her siblings. Then there is Mansoor vacationing and hanging out with one of the trashiest women, even by USA standards, Carla. Hamdan, heaven only knows what goes on behind that nice guy PR BS.......and nothing happens to them. Latifa just wants to be treated like a human being and is mistreated. No wonder the Maktoums are joked about as the Kardashians of the Middle East. I get it now. I am starting to think Dubai is a lot more like Saudi Arabia than I thought. How do they expect others to have respect or be open their way of thinking/religion when they think it is ridiculous and don't follow it? Dubai.....Don't Understand Bullshit And Injustice that is going on with Latifa. Please let her be okay.
Mansoor really have a bad taste in woman lol

NightMoves

Starter
Reaction score
Reactions
1,971 33 78
Alleybux
Have mercy.................They can keep her! One less associated with that Kardashian clan we have to deal with in the US. I'll help sponsor to keep her over there. That bunch gives all the women in the US a bad rap. Good luck with that one. One more thing for people to make fun of them about.