Dunkin' introduces 'Snackin' Bacon' to its menu

Mr. Biggs

引きこもり
OLDHEAD
Reaction score
Reactions
90,918 51,316 712
Alleybux

Dunkin' Donuts has added a bag of bacon to its menu—the Snackin' Bacon comes with eight half-strips of bacon in a sleeve, perfect for snacking on the go.
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

The bacon, which also features in Dunkin's Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, is smoked with natural cherrywood, then seasoned with a sweet-and-savory blend of brown sugar and black pepper.

According to Dunkin', the bacon goes well with coffee, especially its caramel, French vanilla, and hazelnut flavor swirls. In a statement, Dunkin' said: "Whether you opt for a Dunkin' iced coffee, iced latte, or Cold Brew, we're sure you'll agree this afternoon pairing is the perfect snack to get you through the day."

Alternatively, Dunkin' customers could try the new bag of bacon with Dunkin's latest addition to its drinks menu—a matcha latte—which launched on the same day.

Paul Racicot, Director of Global Culinary Innovation at Dunkin' Brands, said in a statement: "Whether you're an avid Matcha Latte drinker or are trying it for the first time, guests can expect an authentic, quality experience with Dunkin's Matcha Lattes.
"We're excited to offer millions of Americans a delicious new way to run on Dunkin' that perfectly matches the iconic brightness and energy that they know and love from our brand."

The bacon snack is now available at Dunkin' restaurants nationwide and will sell for $2.79. Hot, iced and frozen matcha lattes will cost between $3.19 and $4.99, though prices may vary by location.

Dunkin' Donuts new menu items include a matcha latte and just a bag of bacon strips

Earth Mami

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
99,837 1,222 193
Alleybux
Not a bag of bacon strips tho. I would’ve been more intrigued if the bacon was Beyond Meat. Dunkin’s food items have never been good to me. The donuts are dry, and their hash browns taste weird. I don’t see how it’s nationwide now.

HereAtLast

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,267 402 26
Alleybux
It looks like they seasoned the bacon like an order of fries. No ma’am, I don’t need that type of bloat in my life.

Zazu

Pride Rock Baddie
Reaction score
Reactions
47,599 818 275
Alleybux
It’s literally bacon strips. :rosedead I didn’t know what to expect before clicking this thread.

Side note, I will never stop calling them “Dunkin DONUTS”.

AllLashes

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
180,023 3,953 397
Alleybux
I would have doubts it was real bacon or it has been processed too damn much and have a ton of artificial crap, preservatives and MSG w/sodium.

I'll pass, I can brown sugar my own bacon and prep it for a few days if need be.

GoGoDani

Horton Hears A "Who Gon' Check me Boo?!"
Reaction score
Reactions
340,535 9,076 6,450
Alleybux
*Sigh* Sorry Keto dieters. The Maple Brown sugar alone makes it non-compatible with a low carb diet.

naydoll22

Team Owner
Reaction score
Reactions
47,045 1,507 487
Alleybux

Dunkin' Donuts has added a bag of bacon to its menu—the Snackin' Bacon comes with eight half-strips of bacon in a sleeve, perfect for snacking on the go.
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

The bacon, which also features in Dunkin's Sweet Black Pepper Bacon Breakfast Sandwich, is smoked with natural cherrywood, then seasoned with a sweet-and-savory blend of brown sugar and black pepper.

According to Dunkin', the bacon goes well with coffee, especially its caramel, French vanilla, and hazelnut flavor swirls. In a statement, Dunkin' said: "Whether you opt for a Dunkin' iced coffee, iced latte, or Cold Brew, we're sure you'll agree this afternoon pairing is the perfect snack to get you through the day."

Alternatively, Dunkin' customers could try the new bag of bacon with Dunkin's latest addition to its drinks menu—a matcha latte—which launched on the same day.

Paul Racicot, Director of Global Culinary Innovation at Dunkin' Brands, said in a statement: "Whether you're an avid Matcha Latte drinker or are trying it for the first time, guests can expect an authentic, quality experience with Dunkin's Matcha Lattes.
"We're excited to offer millions of Americans a delicious new way to run on Dunkin' that perfectly matches the iconic brightness and energy that they know and love from our brand."

The bacon snack is now available at Dunkin' restaurants nationwide and will sell for $2.79. Hot, iced and frozen matcha lattes will cost between $3.19 and $4.99, though prices may vary by location.

Dunkin' Donuts new menu items include a matcha latte and just a bag of bacon strips

My fat ass is on the mf'n WAY at lunch time!

Lula Belle

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
17,910 498 344
Alleybux
I love their hashbrowns. I hope this bacon don't cost $3 for that little snack bag. If so, then I will pass because I can buy a whole package of bacon and do that sh!t myself.

HereAtLast

General Manager
Reaction score
Reactions
33,267 402 26
Alleybux
It’s literally bacon strips. :rosedead I didn’t know what to expect before clicking this thread.

Side note, I will never stop calling them “Dunkin DONUTS”.

I drive past them everyday and didn’t notice they dropped the Donuts from their name. I guess they were ashamed of those hard ass, day old pastries.

~Wildflower~

꧁ CNS MS D.H.Sc. ꧂
Reaction score
Reactions
22,421 180 60
Alleybux
I broke down and bought one yesterday. Went back and bought 2 more. :Cry And I bought 2 today and used one on my egg and cheese croissant!! I let pork go 21 years ago!!!:Cry Now I'm hooked on snackin' bacon!!!:Cry:Cry:Cry Damn you, Dunkin!!!:Cry:tongue2